Showing Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

Sheila knelt in front of Seth and pulled his shorts down. He looked horrified! Sheila said, "It's ok honey, it's ok. Mommy will make it better".

Sheila took his hard cock in her hand and began stroking him. I took some quick pics then switched to video. It only took seconds before Seth came. Sheila aimed it at her chest and let him cum on her breasts.

Sheila turned to Alex and said, "Your turn mister!"

Alex stepped up to her and she repeated the process, jacking him off on her tits. She was really enjoying herself as she felt the warm cum landing on her breasts.

I asked Sheila to stand and face me so I could take a pic of her cum covered tits. She looked beautiful. She had a huge smile on her face. She looked very pleased with herself and those big tits of hers glistening with cum.

One nipple had a big glob of cum hanging from it. I had to get a pic of that! Actually, she posed for several pics showing off her handy work.

Sheila cleaned up and thanked the boys for letting her help them and said she hoped they felt better. They almost didn't know what to say. They were still in shock and mumbled a you're welcome.

I found it humorous that my wife was thanking them for letting her jack them off.

While we were having lunch, Alex surprised us with a question. He asked why Sheila and I did this.

I answered by telling them how we first showed Sheila's breasts to my friend Bill and how we had taken revealing photos of her. I told them how we enjoyed it and that we've done it a couple times now.

He asked, "But why?" I explained we found it exciting, a bit naughty, erotic even and that I was proud of Sheila. I told them I knew other men would like seeing her bare breasts. Heck, all men like big tits, right?

He asked if I got jealous when guys touched her or sucked on her tits like they had. I answered honestly and told them, "No I don't," and that I actually found it arousing, as does Sheila.

I explained it was really just something we enjoyed. I said we loved each other and knew it was only for fun and would not lead to anything serious.

Seth asked if we let the other guys have sex with her.

I'm not sure if he was fishing to see if they were going to be allowed to have sex with Sheila or if he was just curious. Sheila answered his question.

She told them no, she hadn't had sex with anyone else and that was something she and I would have to discuss. She told Seth the most she had done so far was let two other guys jack off on her tits and he and Alex were her second time.

Seth gave her a look and asked, "So far? (I knew it!! They were from the debate club!)

Sheila considered his question for a moment then said, "Yes, until today."

She let that sink in for a bit then said, "No, I mean until now."

With that, she stood in front of them and asked if they wanted her to go naked the rest of the day. Even I said yes to that one! Slowly, Sheila pulled her bikini bottoms down and stepped out of them. She did a slow turn for us and asked if they approved. This time the boys were truly tongue tied. All they did was nod.

Let me describe what the boys were seeing. My naked wife Sheila, a 5-4 ft blond with big bare 40D tits, standing there in front of two young strangers showing her completely shaved smooth pussy. No landing strip, no little patch of hair, nothing but a smooth completely bare pussy!

Sheila looked great standing there. As many times as I've seen her naked, I was enjoying today more than ever since she and I were sharing her bare pussy for the first time. I was thrilled she'd finally done it. I told Sheila to hold on as I wanted to get some pictures.

She posed standing facing them, she posed standing next to them, standing with their arms over her shoulder and holding her breasts, only this time she was nude.

I don't know why I hadn't thought it it before, but Sheila was the one who asked the boys if they wanted to take some pictures of her on their phones to remember her by.

Both boys got their phones and she proceeded to pose for them. She stood holding her breasts up for them, pinching her nipples. She sat down and struck a couple pin-up style poses and finally turned towards them. First with her knees together but gradually spreading them wider letting the boys photograph her bare open pussy.

After they got their photos, Sheila told the boys if they wanted her to stay naked they were going to have to do two things.

First, they had to get naked too. I expected them they'd balk at that. They did hesitate for a second but both stripped out of their swim shorts. Those hard-ons were back too! No surprise there.

The second condition was that they needed to put sun screen on her since there were new places to protect. She told them to be thorough and not to missing any places.

Sheila opened a lounge we had onboard, laid a towel out and then laid down on her front. They boys covered their hands with lotion and started at her shoulders and worked their way down her body.

They slowed down went they got to her butt and spent a little more time there, then started down both legs. She spread them a bit more giving them better access to the insides.

Sheila didn't hesitate. When they finished her back side, she turned over onto her back. This was the moment I had been waited for. Sheila laying on her back, feet slightly apart, her bare pussy lips clearly visible for our young strangers. I started a video.

The boys again filled their hands with lotion and spent quite a while on Sheila's breasts. She encouraged them to get her nipples really well. Her nipples were hard and I zoomed in to capture her hard nipples popping up from under each of the boy's fingers as it passed over them.

Sheila cooed at this and told them to keep playing with her nipples. She asked them to pull and pinch them. She was noticeable aroused.

Seth and Alex finally worked their way down to Sheila's tummy. When they started getting close to her pussy, they stopped short of touching it and went around the side to her hips and down her legs.

They thought they were done but Sheila told them they weren't finished. She said they hadn't done a thorough job. She spread her legs with her feet the width of the lounge.

She encouraged them again and not to be afraid. I think she wanted to assure them she was ok with them touching her everywhere! They proceeded to lotion the inside of her legs starting at her knees and worked their way up to her now glistening pussy lips.

As they got closer to her pussy, she told them, "It's ok, touch my pussy." Without hesitation, both boys rubbed and caressed my wife's bare pussy.

I was careful not to disrupt them but I wanted to make sure I got good still pics and a video of them touching Sheila's pussy.

The boys took turns running their hands down from her stomach and over her mound letting their fingers slide down between her wet pussy lips.

Sheila tried not to show it but I could tell she came twice while the boys were rubbing and playing with her pussy.

Sheila was really enjoying herself and wasn't shy about what she wanted. She told Seth to continue rubbing her pussy and to let his finger slide between her lips.

She told Alex to move up to her tits and to suck one of her nipples while he played with her other breast. She told him to suck the nipple hard and let it make that popping sound again when it slipped from between his lips.

When Alex started on Sheila's nipples. she grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. With Sheila stroking Alex, it only took a sort time until she felt he was about to cum.

She pulled Alex around to point his cock towards her face and continued to jack him off. This time her tits weren't the only target.

As he started to cum, Sheila leaned up. The first stream of cum landed high on her chest. She re-adjusted her aim and was rewarded with the next two across her lips and cheek. As Alex slowed, the other spurts hit short of her mouth and ended up on her shoulder. Sheila leaned closer and took one quick suck on his cock to taste the last of his cum.

With Alex having cum on Sheila's face and with Seth rubbing her pussy, Sheila didn't even try to hide her next orgasm. She came long and hard all the while telling Seth not to stop rubbing her pussy.

That was without a doubt, going to be a video we would watch many times!

I had been in position to capture Sheila stroking Alex's cock and him cuming on her face. I got the quick sucking of his cock into her mouth her mouth to finish the last of his cum. Then I panned down for a close up of Seth rubbing Sheila's pussy to a major orgasm!

Sheila was still turned on and told the boys to switch. She had Alex take over the duty of rubbing her pussy and told Seth to suck her tits.

Seth was more than eager to please Sheila and went at her breasts with gusto. He sucked them hard, pulled her nipples until he lifted her breasts up. Sheila loved it and told him to keep doing that.

When Alex touched Sheila's pussy, she spread her legs to the point of her legs being over the sides of the lounge. She was spread wide.

I whispered to Alex to put his finger into Sheila's pussy. I told him to just rub his finger up and down her slit while pressing it into her and that he'd find where it should go.

When he finally found the spot and ran his finger in and out of Sheila's pussy, she bucked and started another orgasm. She told Alex, "Don't stop!"

While Sheila was working up to another orgasm, she told Seth to turn and face her. When he did, she took his cock in her hand and started jacking him off. She didn't even worry about aim.

She opened her mouth, put to tip of his cock just inside her open lips. He came almost immediately. When he started to cum, Sheila closed her lips around Seth's cock, stroked him faster, letting him shoot his entire load into to her mouth. As his cock was filling her mouth with cum, Sheila had yet another powerful orgasm.

After Sheila and the boys were finished, we all jumped into the water to cool off. Sheila stayed naked, the boys put their shorts back on. We didn't stay in water very long, it was too cold.

As I was toweling off I noticed a lone bass fisherman fishing his way towards us. I pointed him out to Sheila knowing she would take the opportunity to strut her stuff. The boys got out of the water first. Sheila stayed a bit longer waiting for the fisherman to get closer.

When he got close, she finally climbed out of the water. Sheila took her time to allow the guy to enjoy the show. From his position, all he could see was the back of a naked lady climbing up the ladder to a boat of clothed men.

The guy stopped fishing but kept coming up to our boat. I handed Sheila a towel but she only used it to dry her face and hair. Her back was still to the fisherman.

When he was about 30ft from us, he asked, "How's the water?"

Sheila turn to face him. She smiled, telling it was cool but refreshing, all the while toweling herself off. When she was done, she tossed the towel on the lounge and stood facing our new visitor.

Sheila's nipples were really sticking out. The cold water had caused her areolas to crinkle up so her nipples stood out prominently. She looked great standing there, naked as the day she was born.

As they talked, I took the opportunity to take pics of her naked with the boys and fisherman. The fisherman noticed and asked if he could take a pic of her as well. I told him to go ahead.

He replaced his fishing rod with his cell phone. Sheila gave him a couple of poses by herself then had the boys get on both sides of her and cup her breasts. Sheila turned around to give the guy a shot of her butt then turned back facing him again.

She said, "Ok, one last pic for the road" and squatted down and slowly spread her legs.

I heard his phone clicking away so I know he got several photos of Sheila with her knees wide, showing her bald pussy. Sheila gave him about 20 seconds to take his pics before standing back up.

The guy thanked Sheila, telling her she had made his day and left us.

Not long after, we decided to head back to camp. As we cruised back, Sheila stayed naked and sat with the boys. She asked Seth and Alex if they were having fun. They told her it was the best day of their lives and thanked her.

Sheila told them it was her pleasure and was enjoying herself as much as they. Without asking, Seth and Alex started playing with Sheila's tits again. I drove us back to our camp and watched. Sheila was getting turned on again and reached between her legs and fingered herself.

By the time we got back, it was time to start thinking about packing up and going home. I mentioned this to Sheila and it brought a disappointed look to her face. She was having a good time and didn't want it to end.

Sheila got a sly look on her face and asked me if I was ok with one more round of play before we left. I replied, "Whatever the lady wants."

She had me and the boys sit on one side of the boat with her on the other. Sheila sat across from us and started playing with herself. She started with her tits and played with them. She pinched and pulled her nipples all the while staring into our eyes.

One hand wondered down her tummy while the other occupied itself on her breasts. Sheila slowly worked a finger up and down her bare pussy lips, each time working in deeper and deeper, finally inserting it into herself. As she stared at us, she slowly brought herself to her first orgasm.

With her legs still spread, Sheila opened her pussy lips and began playing with her clit until she came once again. It was an incredible sight, watching my wife, legs spread wide, masturbating in front of us. Very erotic to say the least!

When Sheila finished her show, she looked at us and noted we all were hard. She looked to me and asked, "do you want me to take care of those?" referred to our erections.

I asked her, "What do you have in mind?"

Sheila stared into my eyes, with an almost pleading look on her face and said, "I want to suck you guys off."

I was too horny to say anything other than, "I'd like that."

Sheila started with Alex. She pulled his shorts down and without a word, pulled him to her and took his cock deep into her mouth. She held Alex by his butt and sucked him off quickly. I loved the sight of Sheila's lips sliding back and forth over Alex's hard cock. She didn't stop until he came in Sheila's mouth.

Sheila turned to Seth and said, "Your turn."

He didn't hesitate, he pulled his own shorts down and presented his cock to Sheila. She took it in her hand, stoked it once, kissed and cirlced the head of his cock with her tongue and then devoured it. She sucked Seth more slowly than she had Alex. She took her time enjoying his cock.

When Sheila sensed Seth was about to cum, she quickened her pace as if she couldn't wait to taste him cum. She got her wish soon and was rewarded another mouthful of cum.

I was amazed by what Sheila had done. What had started as a weekend of her wanting to show off and get naked for two strangers had ended with their cocks in her mouth, swallowing their cum. It wasn't something we had planned or discussed prior, it just happened.

As I looked down at Sheila, she had a dreamy look in her eyes and I could tell she had enjoyed herself immensely. I had to admit to myself, I had enjoyed watching her sucking another man's cock. She had definitely taken her exhibition to a new level.

Looking at me, Sheila asked, "Did you like watching me sucking their cocks, honey?"

I said, "Oh yeah!"

She said, "You want one too?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She scooted over to me, still on her knees and pulled my shorts down. She took my cock into her mouth and slowly began sucking me.

After everything I had seen for the last two days, watching Sheila show off, get felt up, having her tits played with constantly, having her nipples sucked and watching her jack off and ultimately sucking off Alex and Seth, I'd like to say I was able to hold back!

Truth is, I came faster than those two boys! I came long and hard and gave Sheila quite the mouthful. When she stood up, she had cum running out of her mouth and dripping down her chin and a big smile on her face.

It wasn't long before we all had to think about heading home. Sheila stayed naked the rest of the afternoon. She helped me load our things into our boat. She went over and helped the boys pack and load their gear as well.

As the boys paddled away in their canoe, Sheila stood naked, waving them goodbye. My once shy wife had come a long way. She had finally had her "naked day" and much more!

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers
12