All Comments on 'Showtime'

by BTTap

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Hard to read...

...harder to understand. I can only speak for myself: This one didn´t do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*

Will piss off the snuff porn crowd. Well written. Generally speaking, like your comments about others' stories. You're usually rational.

Of course, nothing irritates the crazies more than logic and moderation. And they wonder why all they're getting on LW these days are cuck stories from the writers who don't give a shit about their screeching. It's because the good writers who experiment don't want or need their crap so they quit writing or write for other venues like SOL.

Despite what they would like to believe, writers don't need them. They need writers.

Anyway, would rather read your stuff than the creampie cucks OR the kill-all-them-skanky-wimmen wet dreams of the BTB crowd.

Keep writing.

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
confused some...

The opening was confusing and I had to really thing about it...were they walking up to a front door together, each with their own thoughts....then how was he also sitting on a sofa? Then she was on the landing....of the front door? Finally you mentioned a pocket door and I knew they both were in the house....but how..she drove there. The middle story and dialog were fine....very picturesque and easy to understand he was punishing her for her behavior. Then you finish with a surprise....what a glop of cold tripe. Which is it...either she cheated, or she didn't. If it is a game, then the emotions weren't real. If they weren't then the writing was deliberately deceiving. Confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, ok

Like an impressionistic painting, your story more hinted at things, than illustrated them. There was a perceptual shift or a mistake in the initial image and the turnabout at the end was too heavy handed for the rest of the story.

That's all fine if well done, but when painting with words, you must be careful to use enough description to create a more or less complete image......failing that, you must make the characters real enough to engage the audience.

This one fell slightly short on both counts.

A valiant effort, but, sadly, a missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5* Anon

You sound retarded, go take your meds.

Story? Nothing to comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy

This was a very intricate story. I do not believe cheating was involved, it was a cuckold fantasy. It was a game they played, he got off on reclaiming his property, and she got off by being the repentant wife. The boots were a nice touch, as was the new brassiere. Well done.

I am not surprised at the low scoring, LW is what it is. I think BTTap would have been better served posting in erotic couplings or fetish.

It was a little tough to follow, but that is why we think and question.

Nice job BTTap

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Poorly written

Very hard to read,it was like william s. Borroughs not on acid.I liked that it was a fantasy cuck situation,that is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not my thing.

But it floats somebody's boat.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
A bit of a dodgy lead in if you're a nazty grammarian such as what I am...

which was a surprise knowing how carefully you hone the dialog. I also didn't quite get if it was eventually just a fantasy, like pillow-talk, or if she actually had been a filthy naughty unfaithful bad slutwife? 3* for the lame version but 5* if she deserves a spanking, the trollop.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
OK...I think I worked enough

It seems likely that I worked hard enough to figure out what was happening. Maybe! But I didn't get close enough to Hubby or Sweetie (or Bull-s-) to give a rat's ass! I don't even know if she would rather NOT be doing this, or if she started this spiral in the first place. But the RA criterion is still there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Repressed Violence

Violent gestures, even if the violent gestures do not lead to actual physical harm, are still a form of violence.

The violent gestures depicted in this story are mostly gratuitous and unnecessary, except as they serve to depict a man who is emotionally very immature.

I can only conclude that the audience for a story like this is other emotionally immature people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love the dirty mathafuckasand fuck thw rest of you

That about covers it. Gonna go meat my wife, andill assume your wife wants me...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I'm so confused!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

Cucked AND confused, sux2bu

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Meh!

Probably better for you to just give up and not write anymore.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Pointless

His anger was pointless, we the readers were misled, he is a willing cuckold.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Not pretty.

It was also not good.

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
stupid

and confusing

mostly stupid

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Agree with the others

Pointless.

BTTapBTTapover 10 years agoAuthor
For whomever gives a rat's ass

I write for fun in my free time. Since submitting 2 stories in 2012, I have started and never finished a lot of stories. Some I trashed, others are still there, languishing on my computer.

Fact is, most of them are more similar to "Friend Request Accepted" than to this one. The reason I haven't finished any of them (except for a couple I have trashed) is that, after re-reading what I have written so far, I realize that they tend to be the same thing, more or less, over and over again: first-person narratives about good love gone bad, etc. I want them to read like DQS, but, at their best, they are more like less emotionally involving Slirpuff stories.

I don't want to put out cheap LW knock-off stories.

There may be nothing new under the sun in dramatic LW fiction, but I'm trying.

This story began as a little writing exercise rather than as something I intended to submit to Lit. I had a kernel of a story idea, much different from what I had been working on. I wanted to do 4 things with the story: use the limited omniscient 3rd-person effectively; use dialogue to help drive an emotionally-charged scene; write a sex scene with some heat; and do a (potential) misdirection story that is internally consistent (i.e., the thoughts, actions, feelings and words used earlier in the story ultimately support the reveal). I also got a little flowery with the language, especially at first.

When I was done, I was pretty happy with it. If I were to change it at all, I would probably work on the first part, as it is a bit confusing I must admit. I didn't edit too much (obviously), but rather just posted for the LW commenters to have a field day.

And they did. Which is cool. I'm a little surprised at the more extreme negative comments, considering this is a story about consensual sex between husband and wife. As xwitlessx notes, however, there is some ambiguity in the story.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it, and I'll take consolation in the fact that it is short enough that none of you (excepting the most remedial mouth-breathers) had to waste too much time on it.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Flush twice

This is a log of a story and might not fit through the pipes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His behavior seemed a little harsh

He almost chokes her then he maybe rapes her. Not sure. Not sure how he trusts her.

Probably a little too short without enough information.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Just not sure what is going on here

Started as a cheating wife tale, but then veered off into hotwifing or god knows what with hubby's reference to let it be a black guy? Who was the guy she was coming back from? How long had it gone on? Or was she just out on the pull for a night and this is their version of "spicing it up"?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Sick...

This story is sick and sad....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shit

as above

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS NOT SHOWTIME OR A START-UP

more like chapters on the same subject. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fag

Wanting some nigger cum brought to him

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
I liked it

I admit I only read it once, but they were playing a game?!. She wasn't cheating as her husband joined in the game they were playing. And I love the ambiguity, not certain she fucked anyone else ot not.

So BTTAP, scored for shit, but was an tnteresting story, and I thank you for creating it and sharing it

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fags

Fags are running rapid this week. Lots of used condom eaters out there this week!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 And yet dear anony, you keep reading everyone

of these LW stories. Then you bitch, you're fucking insane!! Please seek help or kill yourself either one gets you away from the sane people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure shit

Pathetic pair. 1* because I can't give it anything lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanks

Nice twist. Good sex

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Not for me, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So He's Serious

No, he isn't.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
For the type of story this is - voluntary cuck - it’s pretty good.

It gets some of the emotions of a certain type of cuckoldry, and none of the degradation of other stories. The surprise twist at the end that it is a voluntary cuck is also good. And fit it all into a Flash, which shows talent.

Disregarding the type of story, but going by skill of telling the story, I score this 4-stars.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Par for the suck course in the cuck department.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I'm not confused. To cuck or not to cuck. That is the question. Fuck.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - stupid cuck/wimp crap

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Holy fuck am I glad you've moved on.

What was it the header said "Get ready, cause this ain't funny."

Hell it wasn't even good, let alone funny, amusing, unfunny, sad, well done, decently written but it was completely pathetic.

If that was the goal...you win!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

"MY NAME IS MIKE D AND I'M ABOUT TO GET MONEY"! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoopie! Finally, a cuck story. How entertaining......NOT!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster114 days ago

You forgot to tag it "cuck shit".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous