Showtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over me letting her titties dangle over my hungry mouth. I knew that while she leaned over, her husband was getting a good view of my cock stuffed up his wife’s pussy. As I sucked her nipples, she leaned over me even more forcing her titties down over my head. I reached out to grab her ass forcing her pussy down harder on my cock. Every time I would pull her down, I would thrust hard up into her.

She was moaning now. “So good, so good, so good.” I was moving my head around making sure I could get a breath. She was still laying on me. I knew her husband had to be getting a great view of her stuffed pussy. Imagine a black hard cock with full balls being framed by pale skin and you can see what he was seeing. The way her pussy felt, I knew that she was leaking juices out over my balls.

She raised up a little to let me suck her nipples some more. As I sucked her nipples, first one and then the other, she started moaning again. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She was forcing her pussy down on me harder even with my hands on her hips.

“Harder,” she said. “Fuck me harder! Ram that black cock in me!”

With every thrust up into her pussy, her clit would rub against my cock, in and out. Whenever I made one of my special moves, her clit was being massaged even more. She was grunting and moaning now. The sensations running through my cock were excruciatingly wonderful. Ever heard the term hurt so good? Fucking Alice’s old tight pussy was so damned good. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer and I wanted Alice to have a massive cum.

“Soon baby,” I said. “I’m gonna cum in your wonderful pussy baby. Your pussy is so good!” “Fuck me baby, fuck me,” I hissed to her. “Your pussy is going to suck my cum right out.” I was holding her hips now forcing my cock up into her.

“Cumming,” she said. “I’m cumming Dee!” she exclaimed. She forced her pussy down on my cock. She was making little motions, enough to stimulate her clit as she started her cum. I was thrusting up slightly at the same time. Her breath caught in her throat as her cum overtook her. At the same time, my cock started spurting cum in her pussy. Our mutual cum was so powerful that neither of us could make any noise. Her breath was hissing through her teeth. I was growling deep in my throat. Another blast of cum splashed against her cervix. She seemed to feel it because she moaned loudly.

“Oh yes!” she said. “Feels so good. So good. I can feel your cock shooting in me!” I jammed my cock up hard into her pussy shooting another blast of cum in her. That triggered another cum from her. Her pussy was contracting around my cock squeezing more cum from me. That triggered another cum from her. I knew that if we didn’t run out of cum, we would kill ourselves. I didn’t care because it felt so good!

While I was having one good cum, she was having a series of great cums. Every time one would subside, she would start another one. I kept fucking her pussy even though my cum was almost done. I wanted her pussy to be sated. I wanted her husband to know that his wife’s pussy was still good.

Gradually, we came down from our mutual cum. She collapsed on top of me with my cock still buried in her pussy. I could feel our mutual fluids leaking around my cock and down my balls.

“Umm, so good,” she said. She raised up to kiss me. “That was so good,” she said again.

“I hope you enjoyed it,” I said playfully. “I hope the phantom in the closet enjoyed it too,” I said softly. With that, I thrust up into her pussy once more even though my cock was slowly deflating. That drew a hiss of pleasure from her again.

“My gawd, that cock of yours is so wonderful,” she hissed.

“Your pussy is so wonderful,” I replied. “Good and tight. Real juicy too.”

“Doc always said I was a very wet woman,” she said. “Thank you for that. I know he enjoyed it.” “I think we should clean up so he can come out of the closet.”

“Okay,” I said.

And that’s how Alice and I pleased her husband.

12