Shredding Underwear in the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At no time during all of this had Allen's mouth left his cock. He was moving it up and down the shaft, pumping it furiously with his lips and tongue as semen kept flowing out of his mouth and all over the base of his shaft and balls. As soon as I finished separating the yellow fabric of his former briefs from his body, he took his right hand and grabbed the fabric from my hand.

At that moment, he suddenly and rapidly pulled his mouth off of his cock, stood straight up, leaned back so his massive cock was pointed straight upwards, and started fiercely rubbing the yellow fabric all over his cum-covered cock and balls. He did this for a few seconds, massaging his semen-drenched ball sack and massive upright cock with the shredded remains of his underwear, until another massive shot of sperm blasted several feet straight up from the tip of his cock, and landed back down near the top of his crotch. He tried to move the yellow fabric over the head of his dick to catch what was to follow, but couldn't quite contain it as another immense load of semen started flooding out of his cock, pouring everywhere.

He gave his increasingly cum-drenched cock one more wipe with the yellow underwear fabric to gather as much of it as he could, and then handed the fabric to me as he moved his mouth back onto his shaft again. He moaned in ecstasy, sucking up as much as he could from the fountain of cum now pouring from his dick, while I took the wet remains of his yellow briefs, torn and utterly soaked in his semen, and ravished them with my tongue and mouth.

At first I licked the fabric, but there was just too much cum, and it was dripping everywhere. So I took a hunk of the briefs and started furiously sticking different sections in my mouth as fast I could, sucking the cum right off of them. When I was done, I rolled the underwear into a ball in my hands and squeezed them dry, until the last of the cum from them was now covering my hands, which I then eagerly licked clean.

A few seconds later, Allen finally stopped moaning, and brought his head up from his dick. The tip was still oozing slightly, but he looked satiated, with only a slight trickle of cum dripping down from his lower lip. I handed him the now-dried remnants of his yellow briefs. He took them, wiped the tip of his slowly-dropping cock, brought them up to his mouth to wipe his lips, and gave them a quick lick. Then he looked me in the eye, and as we stared at each other, he grabbed two ends of the yellow fabric and quickly _ripped_ the shreds of his briefs in two. He tossed me both pieces, and I sat there shell-shocked for a moment, still processing what had just happened.

It was a only a few seconds later when my horniness kicked in again, and I reached down to the shower floor to grab the scissors. I looked back up at Allen's eyes as I grabbed the two yellow fabric pieces he had just tossed me, and then savagely cut them into smaller and smaller pieces, not stopping until there was no way to identify that they had actually been his sexy expensive briefs, just a few minutes before. The waistband was still around him, and I quickly reached up with the scissors and snipped it off of him, watching it fall to the shower floor.

Finally I put the scissors down and leaned back, naked and panting against the side of the shower. Allen, still breathing heavily, stood up straight again, and tried to regain his composure for a moment. He shook his head quickly as if to tell himself to come back down to Earth, and then stepped out of the shower for just a moment, to finally hit the Stop button on the webcam recording that had been going the entire time we were in the shower. He then made sure to save the file to disk, which made me realize that what we just did was, in fact, real. The thought that we might actually post that video to the web simultaneously terrified me and turned me on. It was very easy to see our faces in the video window, which meant I could easily be identified, and I wasn't quite sure I was ready for the whole world to see this side of me. The thought did start getting me a little excited, though.

But I needed a break, at least for a little bit. Allen seemed to be thinking the same thing, as he sat back down on the other end of the shower floor opposite me, breathed out a bit of a "whew!", and smiled at me.

We sat there looking at each other for ten, maybe twenty seconds. We knew the first words said by either of us would probably set the tone for how it was going to play out from here, and neither of us wanted to be the one to say them.

But I did, and they surprised me. "I'm really hungry," I said, suddenly realizing that yes, I really was.

"So am I," Allen replied. "Wanna get some lunch?"

"Let me shower first," I said. "Like, for real, an actual shower, by myself. You might want to take one too, after me. Just sayin'."

"Okay. Good idea." He waited for a few seconds, looked away, then looked back at me. "Soooo..."

I knew where he was going. And I knew I wanted a break. But not a long break, because I didn't want this time to go to waste. I just needed long enough to recover, and I figured Allen did too, after what just happened.

So I made myself clear. "There's this French lingerie maker named Simone Perele that makes this one bra that I really like. It's a fancy one with a really detailed lacy pattern on the bottom and really nice embroidery on the shoulder straps. The best thing though is that the cups themselves are smooth, so even though it's really elegant, it still works as an everyday bra too, which is awesome."

I paused for just a moment, just to make sure Allen was paying attention to every word I was saying.

"That bra cost me a little under a hundred bucks. Not as much as these last two. But still expensive." Another pause. "I liked it so much, I bought three more of them, all in different colors. One black, one beige, one coral and one turquoise. So that's close to four hundred dollars worth of bras there. And since I brought every single bra that I own with me, all four of them are here."

Allen waited. I smiled, and continued.

"We're going to destroy all of them tonight, back to back, on camera when you do your webcam recording. Then we're going to bring out a bunch of my best panties, making sure the recording gets a good look at them, and then tear them apart. I may even bring out my most expensive bra tonight, a see-through one that cost close to three hundred dollars, and was so fucking sexy I had an orgasm in the dressing room the first time I put it on."

Allen's jaw started to drop, but I was on a roll now and kept going. "If destroying all those fancy French bras doesn't satisfy me, then we'll destroy that one tonight too. If it doesn't go tonight, it'll definitely go tomorrow morning, but I'd prefer tonight," I said, then paused for a moment before continuing. "Most of what we demolish tonight is going to be mine. You don't get to destroy any of your own underwear for the rest of the day without my permission. Understood?"

"Yes," he said with a smile, happy to enjoy letting me be in charge for a while.

"Good. Don't get me wrong, you may get that permission. But first, I need a break, and you need a break. Just know that we're not even remotely done. Let's get some lunch, then I'm gonna run a few errands, and meet you back here tonight. When I walk in the door, you better be ready for me. And by ready, I mean that the instant I walk in the front door, I'm taking off my t-shirt and my skirt, and then I want you to rip apart whatever bra and panties I'm wearing underneath. Got it?"

"Okay," Allen said, then got up from the shower floor and walked, naked, out of the bathroom. He turned around for just a moment to look back at me, and happily exclaimed, "This is fun! You're an animal, sis! I had no idea you had this side of you," before heading back toward his bedroom.

I took off my alpha-woman commanding facial expression for a moment, smiled back at him once again as equals, and said, "Neither did I! Seeing you that first night must have unlocked something, I don't know what, but honestly I don't even care because whatever this is, I'm not stopping it. I can't wait to see what happens tonight too! Oh hey, wait!" I yelled at him.

"What?" he answered, only a few feet from the door to his room.

"Can I take a look at the recording we just did? I just want to decide whether or not it's really something we should post to the 'net or not. Like, for real. You know?"

"Too late!" Allen yelled back. "I already posted it, right after I saved it. I didn't want to wait, just incase you changed your mind. I'm sure it's already live by now. See you soon!"

(To be continued...)

12