Shrinkage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers

"So, now what are we going to do?" Karen broke the hush surrounding us.

Jill, wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts stretched back, arms over her head and sighed, "I could really use a nap."

A nap! I cussed to myself, I am full of cum and on an adrenaline high; how could she possibly want to nap?! But to my dismay everyone else agreed. Angie yawned and stretched her arms behind her causing her left nipple to slip out the top of her bra.

"Oops!" She teased drawing even more attention to her protruding tit. "This one's a little a small" referring to her bra "it's a double D, but I am always popping out of it," She smiled and tucked it away.

"We get the bedroom!" I called invoking my rights as the winner of the short dick contest and hoping that Angie and I could do a little more than nap. I quickly cleaned up my lunch plate and skipped to the bedroom in anticipation of some needed relief.

I was totally naked and sprawled out on the bed with my three inch dick pointing proudly when Angie came through the curtain door. Taken off guard she laughed and shook her head,

"Baby, I thought we were going to nap."

"We can, I am so ready to cum baby, just give it a few tugs please?" She lay down beside me and placed her hand swiftly on my dick giving it three tugs and letting go.

"Better?"

"No. Angie, come on." I begged.

"What's in it for me? You know what's going to happen. I am going to jerk you off, and in the mean time I am going to get turned on and you're going to be limp as a noodle. Or I let you put it in me, and three seconds later your blowing your load and then I am really frustrated."

"Wait!" I wrapped a blanket around me and scurried out to the den, grabbed my bag and brought it back. Then rummaging through it, I found my leverage.

"Ta-da!" I pulled out the strap-on. Angie's eyes widened.

"Okay." She caved. "But, I cum first and you do exactly as I say."

"Sure baby, anything!"

Angie stood up, "I'll be right back" assuming she went to use the bathroom I pulled on the hollow strap-on cock placing my little dick inside the big dong. I was just getting situated when the curtain opened up, but it wasn't Angie. Standing in front of me eyeballing me strapped into this big dick was Shannon. I was horribly embarrassed and tried to cover up. Angie came in right behind her and closed the curtain.

"What are you doing?" Angie asked, "I didn't tell you to put it on."

"I just assumed..."

"No! I want Shannon to wear it. You've been teased and played with all weekend long. It's time for my fantasy to come true, and Shannon agreed to help. And I really want you to watch."

"Fuck! I'd love to watch." I quickly unfastened the harness and slipped it off. Handing it to Shannon it was clear she had no clue how to put it on.

"Help her honey" Angie guided.

Shannon was like a play doll, I raised her arms and lifted her shirt off, then placed my hands in the sides of her panties and slid them down her firm caramel legs. I helped her step inside and placed it on her properly. Then holding the cock in place, I cinched the straps around her thin waist and legs. Shannon didn't say a word the entire time. But gripping her cock and looking down said,

"I love it." Shit, she looked so good.

"Now, I just want you to watch and no jerking off. I'll reward you when we're done. Do you think you can handle that?" Angie emphasized. I nodded yes and let out a huff.

"I don't believe you, come here." Angie took the strap off of my bag and tied it around my elbows behind my back, giving me T-Rex arms, freeing up my hands, but not long enough to touch my dick.

"There, now I can just enjoy my fantasy come true."

I sat on the bed and watched Angie sitting on the edge of the bed grab Shannon by the hips and pull her close.

"Ready?" She asked and sucked Shannon's cock.

"God!" Shannon cried, "This is what it looks like. Even without feeling anything I can see why guys like it so much. You look so sexy sucking my cock." She let Angie lube her up for bit and then pushed her on her back. Then leaning over Angie she dragged her hair across Angie's face, and down her breasts, over her stomach and circled her thighs and pussy. Angie loved it. Then Shannon placed a tender kiss on Angie's belly button and flicked it with her tongue like it was a mini-pussy. Angie shivered in excitement as Shannon trailed her kisses south licking her in the crevice of her leg.

"I've never done this," Shannon hesitated.

"But you know what you like." Angie assured her, and gasped as Shannon's tongue encircled her clit. Angie was right to have tied me up, I wanted to jerk-off so bad but I couldn't reach.

Angie clutched Shannon's hair and pulled her tongue deeper inside. Shannon explored Angie's body with her hands, slipping her fingers down to Angie's entrance and pushed them in gently but deliberately. Shannon was losing herself in the moment and Angie was quickly approaching orgasm.

"I want you inside me." Angie whispered almost reminding Shannon that she had the tool to do it. Scooting up on the bed, Angie's head was right beside me as she pulled Shannon between her legs. Shannon took the cock in her hands and teased her cunt. Angie tossed her head back in pleasure, writhing and panting.

"Is this what you want?" Shannon mused, "I am going to fuck your wife, and all you can do is sit and watch." She sneered at me, and thrust inside my wife, falling on top of her. Shannon's ass looked incredible cinched into the harness, lifting up and down pounding my petite bride. Angie sucked and teased Shannon's dark tits as she rode her. Shannon lifted back up still pounding Angie but now on her knees.

"Look at how her pussy stretches with my big cock inside her." Shannon teased pulling almost all the way out. Angie loved always loved getting fucked with the strap-on, but this was the first time someone other than me fucked her with it. I felt a surge of anxiety and jealousy inside me as I realized that it really was the toy and not me attached to it that brought her such pleasure.

"Yeah, but it's not a real dick and it's not really yours" I shot back sounding very defensive.

"This might not be a real dick, but then again yours isn't a real dick either. At least mine was never supposed to be real." She jabbed back.

"Baby, you know I love. But seriously, I love getting fucked with this fake cock so much more than your 'real' one." Angie confessed adding to my humiliation and arousal.

Looking down fully absorbing the image of Shannon's big dick fucking my wife I knew she was telling the truth. Angie wrapped her legs around Shannon and shoved the cock deep inside as she exploded in a massive orgasm, bucking and convulsing. Shannon rammed her one last time and held her in her deep embrace. Angie cried out in joy as she came and came again on Shannon's cock, before reluctantly releasing her grip. Shannon inched her way back out; Angie whined a bit as she withdrew the cock and pressed down on her womb feeling the emptiness.

"One more thing," Shannon sparkled, and slid up Angie's torso placing her dick between my wife's breasts. Shannon was practically drooling and so was I, as Angie pressed her tits around the dong. Shannon quickly started fucking, keeping her eyes directly on her big dick and Angie's luscious breasts.

"God I wish I could feel it!" Shannon blurted. Angie slipped her palm under Shannon putting pressure on her clit.

"Oh yes!" Shannon panted as she continued to fuck and grind. It didn't take long and Shannon tensed up in orgasm on my wife, and fell down on the other side trying to catch her breath.

"Please!" I squeaked and thrust my dick dry humping Angie's side.

"Are you ready for your reward?" Angie asked in her school girl voice.

"God yes."

"Shannon?" Angie raised her eyebrow at her.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" Shannon asked like I might say no. My dick was so hot I'd fuck another muffin if they asked.

"I want to keep the cock on." Shannon purred and lifted her ass up on her knees.

"Take this off." I asked and turned around so Angie could take the strap off my arms.

"No!" I like you tied up, "But I will help you." Angie teased; and then helped me position myself right behind Shannon. I stood on the floor while she knelt on the bed, as Angie lined us up, then spitting on Shannon's asshole she began to rub her opening.

Though Bill had penetrated her ass earlier, Shannon was much more aware of what was happening this time, and seemed a bit tense.

"Just relax, he's nowhere near as big as Shane, but you do have to relax and let him in." Angie coached, and pushed me closer to Shannon's hole. She shook as I made contact with her eye. I was in heaven as I pushed and entering her ass. She sighed and opened up to me letting me sink all the way in, all three inches.

"Just hold it for a second okay?" Shannon pleaded and reached between her legs behind the strap-on cock and fingered her clit. Shannon was grunting and moaning in delight,

"God, your little dick feels so good in my ass."

"I think I am going to cum, just hold still." Damn I was so close. She flicked her clit, and fell down on the bed as she came leaving me hard and alone in the air.

"COME QUICK!" Bill shouted as he threw back the curtain to the bedroom. And Angie and Shannon jumped up and rushed to the den, leaving me nearly in tears dripping pre-cum and my arms locked beside me. Seconds later Angie came rushing back in,

"You have to come see this!"

"Baby, please I have to cum!" She snatched me by the arm and pulled me out front. Shannon still had her cock on, and Angie and I were totally naked.

"What is it?" I nearly cried. Shane was on the floor in front of the couch naked.

"We were all getting really turned on listening to you guys in there, and so Shane whips out his cock and starts jerking it" Bill narrated.

"Then, he says he really wished he had won a blow-job the other night because he'd be cashing it in right now."

"That's when Jill said, 'With a dick that big I bet you could suck yourself off.' So, the bet was on, if he could suck his own dick Jill would finish him off, but if not he would have to stop jerking it."

"So?" Shannon asked, her dong sticking straight out. Shane smiled and bent over easily taking his large head in his mouth. Shannon and the rest of the girls freaked out in excitement.

"I win, Jill!" Shane popped off his cock leaving a trail of saliva.

Jill shrugged and looked at Bill, "Can I?" She asked his permission.

"You did make a bet with the man." Bill granted. Jill walked over and knelt down in front of Shane, and slid his cock into her stretched mouth.

"What about me?" I pleaded to Angie and Shannon.

"Well you do have one blow-job left you can cash in." Angie said.

"One? I think I have two?"

"No honey, you started with four. Shannon sucked you off last night, Jill the night before, and I sucked you off as soon as we came in, leaving you just one." Angie smoldered.

"But, I didn't ask for the one you gave me, that one doesn't count!"

"Jill?" Angie asked

"Um...I...rule in favor...of Angie." Jill pronounced slurping on Shane's big cock.

"So, Karen is the last one, honey." Angie frowned sarcastically.

"No!" Karen cried, "I sucked him off in the shower, I knew I shouldn't have, but he insisted that since he won blow jobs from all us it would be okay." Karen lied to everyone and threw me a wicked wink.

"It's not true!" I yelped, "She's lying, she even winked at me just now." Angie put her hands on her hips, still naked,

"Are you lying?" She asked me.

"I am just fucking with you." Karen finally blurted out laughing as the tension immediately lifted. "So do you want me to suck the head off your little crawfish?" She giggled and pushed me into a seated position on the love seat.

"Yes!" I begged and looked at Angie.

"Go for it!" Angie scoffed, "But that was just up Shannon's ass" she quipped just as Karen was settling between my legs. Karen shrugged and placed her mouth on my balls. Finally I was going to get some relief.

"AAARGGH!" Shane blew his load all over Jill, who was rubbing her jaw. "I didn't realize how much work that would be." She laughed. I could see her adjust her position and sit beside Shane still slowly pumping his thick cock as she turned to watch Karen sucking me.

Karen felt amazing as she sucked and licked my balls. Angie sat beside me and put her hand on Karen's head and guided her to suck my dick. I placed a big kiss on Angie's lips, as my breathing picked up.

"Here he cums!" Angie yelled.

"Keep going! KEEP going!" I roared as I quickly approached orgasm.

"WAIT!" Jill screeched, and Karen sat up and clinched the base of my dick.

"What the FUCK!" I yelled.

"This isn't right?" Jill shouted.

"Come on, Angie is right here, she's fine with it, please let me cum!"

"No, that's not what I mean... the other night... the contest, we got it wrong." Jill smiled. "The contest was shrinkage, that's what the bet was over, who shrinks the most. Not who has the smallest dick." Jill lit up. "Don't you see? We got it wrong."

I was out numbered, everyone, including Angie conceded that it was right.

"So, we have to re-measure. We measure every guy as big and hard as he can get, and then subtract the number from the other night, whoever shrunk the most wins!" Shannon practically jumped up to get her measuring tape back out. The dong between her legs bounced as she ran.

"Hey, I am going to need a few minutes, like an hour, before I am able to get fully hard." Shane lamented.

"Okay," Jill said looking at the clock, "It's almost five (fucking liar it wasn't even 4:45 yet) so the measurements start at six o'clock"

"God you're killing me." I said.

"Don't cry, baby, just one more hour. You do want to be as big and hard as possible before we measure your tiny mushroom, right?" Angie baby talked and pulled me to her chest.

"AWE!" Shannon sighed, "He's like a little boy in his mommy's arms." Then pinched and measured my dick with her fingers, "Just like an eight, no make that five year old boy."

"So, what are we going to do for the next hour?" Jill wondered aloud lustfully.

"Well, why should the guys have all the fun?" Shannon questioned, "Jill, I think we should have a competition."

"Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" Jill responded

"I think we should help our guys get as hard as possible, and have some fun. The game... is a suck off! Our guys compete to see who can make their woman cum first, using only their mouths. The guy that wins gets to cum first after we measure them, and we'll go down the line from there."

"Great idea!" Jill concurred.

The girls all got undressed and tied the other guys' arms behind them like mine. Then sitting on the couches and scooching forward the ladies spread their legs. The guys all took a kneeling position between the legs of his girl, as Jill counted down.

"5...4...3...2...1!"

I don't need a contest to get excited about licking Angie's pussy; I like it and love that I can please her that way. But, after watching Shannon fuck her I desperately wanted to taste her on my tongue; not to mention I really wanted to win that prize.

I dove in passionately taking her clit between my lips and sucked it gently but firmly, before licking her from ass to clit like a giant sucker. I pierced her cunt with my tongue pushing in as far as possible and kissed her womanly lips. But, the clit is where the magic happens; I had to work her clit fast and strong if I was going to win this thing. And, that's exactly what I did.

All around the room I could hear sucking, slurping, moaning and grunting. Jill was very vocal, and I knew Bill would be my biggest competition. He sucks Jill off every day; surely he has it down to a science, knowing exactly what she needs from him. My hope was maybe Angie was still sensitive from being pounded just ten minutes earlier.

God, my knees were hurting, my tongue was sore and my dick was throbbing. But Angie was getting close, she was bucking her hips meeting my tongue and pinching her nipples. Her heart beat was hurried and breathing heavy, I couldn't stop now, not yet. I had to push through the pain, I had to block out everything else and suck her off.

"JESUS!" Jill screeched, "I am cumming." I turned to see her grab Bill's head and fuck his face as she came.

Damn! Bill won, but I could still be second.

"Come on baby, cum for me." I pleaded and sank my face back between Angie's legs.

"SHIT! YEAH!!" Shannon bellowed. I didn't even stop, I just kept at it. Damn, why wasn't she cumming? Angie never takes this long to cum, and I could feel her pulsating on my tongue and quivering.

I could hear Karen's cries as Kevin continued to eat her out, she was close, real close. But so was Angie, she panted and whimpered and pressed my head into her bucking against my face, she was cumming I could feel her on my tongue, but she didn't let anyone know.

"YES!!!" Karen shouted followed immediately by Angie's cry,

"THAT'S IT!!!" Fuck I lost. I sat down between Angie's legs as she continued to enjoy her orgasm, clutching her tits and screaming profanities. The guys were all panting, wet faced chin to nose dripping with pussy juice. But the girls were right; we were all rock hard. Looking at the clock it was now 5:35.

Then Angie and Shannon marched us to the bathroom and washed our faces off, keeping our arms tied back. We must have looked ridiculous, lined up, dicks sticking straight out and waiting to be cleaned off. While we cleaned up, Jill and Karen prepared dinner.

"We decided to go ahead and eat, before finishing our game" Jill spoke as a matter-of-fact.

I was so horny I was about ready to start humping the couch just to get off, and they want to eat first? The girls sat us at the table,

"Keep your hands where we can see them." Jill instructed before cutting us loose.

As the soup was served I looked at the clock on the stove, it was 6:00 pm even. I gulped my wine, and quickly ate up, but the girls were taking there sweet time. Laughing and talking about their contest. They shared how much they enjoyed it and have really enjoyed the entire trip. I was doing my best to engage in the conversation without coming off like a giant ass, but being this hard this long was messing with my head.

"Can we please get this over with?"

"Honey, what has gotten into you? Just settle down, I swear you're embarrassing yourself." Angie said. The conversation continued for another ten minutes.

"Baby please will you measure me now?" I whimpered standing up and pushing my dick towards her.

"Jesus! Just two nights ago you practically begged me to make sure no one here found out about your tiny dick, and now you're begging me to measure you right here in front of everyone. Don't you realize that once this is done everyone will know exactly how tiny you are?" She smiled.

"Baby, I don't care anymore, I don't care that they have a measurement, they can see I have the smallest dick here!"

"Well okay, I just wanted you to be sure." Angie teased "Let's go to the couches and finish this bet."

The guys scurried to the couches while the girls sauntered in, smiling and giggling. Jill took the measuring tape off the table and volunteered Bill to go first. The girls all sat on the same couch and had Bill stand in front of them.

"Is that as big and hard as you can get?" Jill asked.

"Yes darling you know that it is." Bill replied plainly. Then taking his hard dick in her hands, Jill pressed the tape measure against him.

"Five and a half inches," She read. Bill moved aside as Karen called her fiancé over and gripped his thick cock in her hands.

"It's too big; it's longer than the tape measure?" Karen struggled. Jill reached over and took control, measuring Kevin's cock and then moving the tape up and adding the measurements together.

runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers