Shrinkage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"7 and 3/4 inches, and thick as a coke can." She teased. Shane was already up and in front of the girls before Jill had finished talking.

Shannon measured down Shane's cock six inches and moved the tape, and announced with grin, "10 inches!"

Finally it was my turn; Angie took my tiny penis in her hand and tugged it.

"That's it isn't it?" She shrugged in disappointment, and measured my hard dick; I looked down and saw that I reached my full three inches.

"2 and 3/4's of an inch." She told everyone, and gave me another tug and a wink. She purposefully made me smaller to humiliate me more.

"Okay," Jill spoke up, "Doing the math on this we have our new measurements."

"Bill was originally measured at 2 inches even, meaning he shrank three and half inches."

"Kevin was measured cold at 2 and a half inches, he shrank five inches!"

"Shane measured in at three inches shriveled cold, he shrank seven inches!"

"Awe, Dave had a little nub of 3/4's of an inch, but only shrank two inches. Jesus, you would have had to have had a six inch hole to win!" Jill shrieked

"Oh my God, shriveled up cold Shane was still a quarter inch bigger than you." Shannon added.

"So," Jill stated, "Since we leave tomorrow morning it seems like the only fair thing to do is for Angie to suck all our guys off!" I am not sure how she got to that conclusion, but everyone including Angie felt that was fair. Since Shane was the new winner, having shrunk the most, he got to go first.

Angie had us all sit in a row on the couch; Shane, Kevin, Bill and I in that order. Angie sat completely naked between Shane's legs putting a pillow under her knees. Lifting Shane's massive dick she licked her lips and loosened her jaw in anticipation of being stretched wide.

"Ready?" She smiled, "And swallowed his head like a snake eating a large animal. She shoved Shane's cock in her mouth and bobbed on his thick white pole. Angie could be a professional cock sucker, her mouth is incredible and she's learned to be quite skillful in handling dick small and giant. I saw the twinkle in her eye as she relaxed her throat and pushed Shane further inside her than he'd ever been in any other mouth. I could clearly see the outline of cock in my wife's throat, as she managed to take him farther and farther. I'd seen her suck big cock before, but never had I seen her deep throat that much dick. She quickly pulled him out and gasped for air before taking his head in and working his shaft with her hands. Shane was beside himself, as she sucked his head and toyed with his balls. Within minutes his legs stiffened and he shot his cum in Angie's mouth and down her chin.

The girls all cheered enjoying the show my beautiful wife was giving. Angie wiped her chin, and moved over to Kevin and pumped his cock a few times feeling the girth. Then taking a big breath she went to work licking him from balls to head pausing to tongue his sensitive spot underneath and wedged him into her mouth. In her petite hands Kevin looked massive. Her mouth already getting sore, she sat up and put his dick between her tits allowing him the great pleasure of fucking her massive boobs. Kevin was jamming his rod up and down her tits, when Angie reached over and picked up the tape measure. Stopping Kevin briefly she wrapped it around his thick dick, she just had to know - probably to tease me about it later. The six inch tape measure left at least an inch gap.

"Jesus!" She cried, "What are you, like seven inches round?"

Kevin nodded smugly and grabbed Angie's head pushing her back down. She sucked his cock and handled his large balls for what seemed like an hour. Finally he showed signs of cumming. Kevin's toes twitched, his eyes shut and his cock pulsed in my wife's mouth. Spitting most of him out, Angie just couldn't swallow his huge load.

My dick was twitching with excitement just watching my wife get slutty on all this cock. And she seemed very relieved to be done with the heavy lifting and smiled as she easily slipped Bill in her mouth. He was immediately on edge as Angie sucking his dick. Jill stood behind the couch and rubbed Bill's shoulders leaning in she said,

"God she looks so good sucking your dick. Next week, I am going to suck you off every night just like that."

Bill clinched Angie's hair and fucked her mouth, shooting his jism down her throat. Thank God, it was finally my turn. I could smell her wet pussy as she knelt in front of me. But now that all the attention was on me, Shannon was quick to comment,

"Shit, it disappeared!" She pointed out. She was right sitting down; even rock hard, my dick just wasn't long enough to really stick out. I could just barely see the dark red head sitting just above my full and aching balls.

"Are you sure you're ready" She teased.

"Baby, please!" I urged. I had to shuffle down on the couch so my back was flat on the seat, just to give her something to suck.

Angie placed her lips over my nub and sucked the head, then opened her mouth wide and went down on me again, but this time I couldn't feel her on my penis.

"Baby, please suck me!" I pleaded.

"What honey, that's how I sucked Kevin's cock and Shane's cock, and they really like it." She did it again, going down on me but keeping her mouth wide open. "Don't you like me sucking your dick?"

"You're not sucking it. I can't feel you at all. Please honey just close your mouth tighter around me!"

"Why can't you feel me?" Angie asked with her devilish smile.

"You know why?"

"I know, but I want you to say it. Say it loud enough for everyone to hear and I'll suck you dry."

"I'm too small! I can't feel you because Kevin and Shane have big cocks and I have a little weenie and I need you to close your mouth on it more for me to feel you!!"

"Good boy!" Angie said and sucked my dick; she sucked it tight and sucked it hard working the head with her fast flicking tongue. I stood up and bent her over the couch where I'd been sitting, right beside Bill, and mounted her from behind. I shoved my little pecker inside her hot wet cunt; five pumps was all it took. It felt like a ball of fire shot out of my dick as my balls released a flood of cum inside my wife with thrust after thrust of relief and pleasure.

Thirty minutes later we were in the hot tub for one final game. "I confess, is the name of the game." Shannon explained, and going first she said,

"I confess... that I rigged the shower buddy game this morning." She smiled and shared that Angie had asked her to make sure I got Karen and that we went last. And, in fact they had planned it out the night before after I fell asleep.

"I confess..." Jill said, "That Shane and I got off in the shower this morning." She shared that as they were going in Shannon told her it was okay if Shane was allowed to cum, but it was up to her. Jill jerked Shane off in the shower and he rubbed her clit to orgasm.

Kevin spoke up, "I confess that I came in shower this morning too." I still don't know the details, but Angie let Kevin cum that morning receiving similar instructions from Shannon about it being her choice.

"I confess..." Angie finally blurted, "That this whole day was planned to make sure Dave was the only guy who hadn't cum when we played the final game. I know how much you love to be teased and kept on edge. I also confess that we rigged the contest so you would have to watch me suck off the biggest to the smallest cocks. I am sorry if I went too far."

We drank and laughed, as we recounted the past few days, but there was a soberness to the evening knowing tomorrow we would be going home and back to our everyday lives. But, I was convinced normal wasn't waiting for us, and that we would be spending a lot more time together away from the gym. That evening Kevin and Karen took the loft, and Shane let Bill and Jill have the bedroom. Shane was pretty well spent, but I was good to go for a couple more rounds. Shannon invited me to take another shot at fucking her ass, right in front of her husband. Then I fucked my wife's pretty tits till I came for the third time that evening, and was finally able to sleep.

Strawberries, she always smelled of strawberries as she dragged her hair across my face. I woke up to find my wife on top of me, she loved sucking my little dick and I wasn't going to stop her. But we didn't have much time, we were heading home today, but I was confident life was not going back to normal. Hell, we left normal behind a year ago; but now we had friends to join us in our adventure.