Shrinking Potential

Story Info
A boring white guy' sph fantasy gets real in a harsh way.
3.3k words
4.51
149.2k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some people, life is a hard.

Alan is not one of these people. Alan's life hasn't really provided him with any struggle. He doesn't get to do anything he wants, but because of his overly supportive parents, he doesn't have to worry about much of anything either. Mainly, Alan's life is just blah. Alan is a 20-year-old virgin. His parents have a decent amount of money— more than enough to keep the bills paid, food on the table, and clothes on his back, and access to most of life's luxuries. Alan was not bullied in school, but he was not popular either. At 5 feet, 9 inches, nobody would refer to him as tall OR short. He still lives at home, currently has an average GPA at his local community college and has no job.

His parents provide him with a decent monthly allowance of 1800 dollars, and all of that is disposable because he doesn't have to pay bills.

Alan is pretty much everything anyone would expect a boring, average, Caucasian male of privilege to be.

Alan's sex life is virtually nonexistent unless you count masturbation.

He has had female friends. Some of them even might've felt some attraction toward him. Unfortunately, Alan's combination of insecurity and his practiced aloofness always prevented him from doing anything.

Ironically, the one thing about Alan that might be considered above average is his sex drive. Because of the low commitment nature of his lifestyle, he is left a considerable amount of free time. Alan is still as horny as the day he discovered himself at 13, so he uses a good amount of this time to beat his meat. Being a millennial, he has had access to internet pornography since the day he first typed the word "tits" into his favorite search engine, and he has taken FULL advantage of it.

You can imagine what 7 years of masturbating multiple times a day to every genre of porn imaginable might do to a guy. His sex drive might still be there, but as of late he has had to resort to increasingly strange sources of inspiration to achieve and maintain an erection long enough to ejaculate. For some reason, the really degrading stuff really gets him going. He has an average sized penis that measures just barely past 6 inches hard, but he has always been insecure about it. That insecurity all but ensures this is his most acute pressure point.

About three months ago, he graduated from porn to live cam shows. For the first week, he just joined shows and chatted with the performers. He kept things generic, short and simple.

"Hi. I'm Alan. I have a tiny penis. Make fun of me please.."

After that first week, he began to feel these interactions were superficial because the performers couldn't see him, so he bought himself a high res webcam. He started having actual conversations with the models in the beginning and allowed the shows to progress longer. After about a month, he had become particularly fond of one performer, a woman who called herself Rhonda.

Rhonda was by far the most arousing entertainer Alan had met. She was an exotic blend of Latina and western European, had large, nicely done fake breasts, sculpted abs, and a juicy, round ass that rivaled the best of the best. Rhonda was taller than Alan, at 5 feet 10 inches. She was quite a bit older than Alan at 39, but she didn't look a day over 30. Her most attractive attribute however, was her psychological prowess.

He spent the last two months exploring what you might call the closest thing to a romantic relationship he'd ever experienced with her.

He spent most of his money on her, and she gave him her time in exchange. About 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week to be precise. During the time they spent together, they explored Alan's boundaries. Rhonda expertly poked and prodded him, discovering which things turned him on, and which things were off-limits.

Surprisingly, Alan became Rhonda's favorite regular. She didn't think he was much to look at, but being a sadist at heart, she quite enjoyed preying on his insecurities. Not unlike Alan, she too had distorted ideas about penises, and because of this, she truly considered his penis to be small. She had always been a size queen, never settling for less than a meaty 8x6 in her real sex life. This made her especially believable as a cruel mistress, because she actually meant the things she said. Alan may not have been attractive, but he was so young and obsessed with her. That turned her on.

Today had been another typical boring day for Alan. He woke up with an erection, and attempted masturbation only to find his member quickly shrivel in his hands. He only had class three days a week, but today was one of those days. He went through his normal morning routine of browsing reddit with a coffee before heading to class. As usual, he droned in and out of consciousness through his classes, each of them seeming to last for an eternity.

Finally, the school day was drawing to a close. Today was a good day because it was one of the days Rhonda was scheduled to perform. She only performed 4 days out of the week and he had budgeted exactly the amount of money he needed to do a 30-minute session with her on each of these days.

Imagining all the lecherous activities the evening had in store for him gave him an unexpected hard-on, and he was torn from his fantasies to become suddenly aware that his classmates were packing up their things. Class was over, and he had to stand up with a diamond cutter in his pants.

Alan took his time sliding his books into his bag, and awkwardly attempted to hide his indiscretion with it while he stood. After a few moments, it occurred to him that he was being unnecessarily wary. Nobody cared. Nobody even paid attention to him. He was wearing jeans, and his equipment, even when engorged was not impressive enough to warrant any notice in them.

This only made him more aroused. He hurried to his car, the quick strides he was taking caused him to feel pleasure as his erect penis rubbed against the inside of his boxer briefs. As soon as he was in his car he couldn't help but rub himself through his jeans in anticipatory excitement over his impending encounter.

As soon as Alan arrived home he came skidding to a halt in his driveway. Alan's parents were always traveling, so as usual, they weren't home today. This gave him the green light to rush through the front door shame free. He turned his computer on, made sure his webcam was working, and logged into the cam site that Rhonda broadcasted her performances on.

Alan was immediately crushed with immense sexual frustration when he discovered Rhonda was not online. "This can't be!" he blurted out loud. "She's never missed a scheduled time!"

Alan began frantically spamming the refresh button on his internet browser when the doorbell rang. At this moment, the reality of the situation started nagging at him.

What reality is that you ask? To understand, there are a few details that have been left out that need to be revealed...

A few weeks ago, Rhonda made a decision. She wanted to meet Alan. She loved how much he was devoted to her, how he asked her about her life. She loved that sometimes, he would come in and they would finish in 5 minutes, but he would stay and keep talking to her for the 30 minutes he always stayed for. She was honest with him about cheating on 3 separate husbands, about how she had successfully converted the last one into a willing, participating cuckold before finally divorcing him and taking everything from him- and that destroying him was the most exhilarating experience of their relationship for her.

She loved how sharing the darkest aspects of her debauchery just seemed to connect with Alan on such a deep level. She had never interacted with one of her clients physically before, but Alan was putty in her hands. He was more than respectful, he was subservient. It also helped that she was entirely unthreatened by him because she was literally bigger than him.

She discovered she only lived a few hours away from him about a month in. Early on she made play suggestions at them meeting in real life to spur him on, but he was visually apprehensive about this, so when she realized she wanted to meet him, she knew that she had to be clever.

She started by allowing him to get close to the edge of cumming in their sessions and then extorting personal details about him before allowing his release. Each time she would get more. Eventually she got him to agree to her visiting before him before his orgasm.

Of course, Alan assumed she was just entertaining a fantasy. He never actually gave her his address. He just gave her his phone number, his full name, and his social security number. Upon turning over the last one, being a naïve 20-year-old man-child, he thought, "Social security numbers are just for taxes right? Who cares..."

With this information, Rhonda found it extremely easy to get Alan's address from an online background check with certainty that it was actually the correct address.

DING DONG

The doorbell rang a second time. Alan began to connect the dots. He had no friends. His parents were definitely gone.

"It couldn't be Rhonda though... that was just a fantasy." He thought.

"Maybe my parents are having a package delivered."

He looked through the spyglass in his front door.

"No. Fucking. Way."

It was Rhonda. Rhonda was at his fucking front door.

Rhonda is fucking crazy.

Alan knew this was nuts. He knew he shouldn't let her in. He knew he should probably call the police. The thing is, his dick was throbbing. He was more excited than he'd ever been in his entire life.

His mind screamed no, but his shaking hand reached for the door handle, seemingly under the control of his pulsating penis, and opened the door.

Rhonda saw him standing there in his tented boxers and T-shirt, and with a half smile and a raised eyebrow said,

"Surprise Amor."

Alan attempted to speak, but all he could manage was, "Wh-who-what-here... H-Hi.."

Rhonda confidently strode past Alan into his house.

"How are you doing sweetie? You look surprised to see me. Did you think I was kidding when we made our deal?"

"Y-Yeah.." murmured Alan.

"I wasn't. Bring a chair into the middle of the room Alan. Take off your clothes and sit in it."

Alan's body was moving toward the kitchen. He felt like he was dreaming. He was watching himself drag a chair into the living room, but had the peculiar sensation that he was no longer in control of his actions.

Alan placed a chair in the center of the room, stripped off his clothes and sat in it.

"Good boy!" Praised Rhonda.

Alan's dick twitched at her comment. Rhonda proceeded to remove a long, coiled rope, a large, unlabeled bottle of what appeared to be a thick, clear fluid, and a camera.

Alan silently and obediently watched her tie him to the chair with the rope. She really seemed to know what she was doing. After he was securely tied to the chair, Rhonda set up the camera on a tripod facing him, but she didn't take a picture or try to record him yet.

"Amor, would you like it if I touched your little penis?"

Alan's penis was bobbing up and down on its own while his body strained against the rope. Alan frantically nodded his head in excitement. "PLEASE yes! Touch it!" Rhonda squirted a large glob of the clear fluid onto her hand and began generously slathering Alans penis with it.

"See this fluid here? It is effective lubricant, but it also has very special properties."

"Cam modeling isn't my first job. It's just my hobby. I have a day job at a pharmaceutical drug testing facility. This fluid was originally developed for tightening and rejuvenating facial skin."

Alan was barely listening. He was in ecstasy. This goddess he had been worshipping for the past two months was actually touching his cock. It felt amazing. It felt so good. It felt tingly. It started to feel a bit cold.

"It doesn't work. At least it doesn't work on faces." Rhonda continued.

"When you put it on a penis, interesting things happen... it gets smaller. We think it has to do with the fact that the penis is essentially an inflatable apparatus, with a complex network of virtually exposed veins and capillaries."

A distant alarm bell went off in Alan's head. He was pretty sure she just said this stuff will shrink his dick. "Nah.." he thought, "That's sci-fi BS, she probably said something else."

"For that reason, the fluid's effects are more potent the more erect a penis is. While It remains hard, the size appears to be unchanged, but once the penis goes flaccid, the changes are permanent."

"What?" blurted Alan. "Wait.. are you serious?"

"Why would I be kidding?" Rhonda Replied.

"This is part of the fantasy right?" Alan asked Rhonda with a pleading tone.

"Alan, we both know your penis is already small. The problem is, there are plenty of women out their who are pathetic enough to settle for your size. Patriarchal society has gas-lighted them into believing penises as small as 5 inches are acceptable. I am doing those women a favor. I am doing you a favor too. This will ensure that nobody is going to be disappointed by your penis. This fluid will make your little penis so small no woman will consider sex with you to be practical."

Alan was still pretty sure this was a game, and he was really enjoying it. He thought to himself, "Wow.. she has an incredibly fucked up imagination! This is fucking hot!"

The situation was starting to overwhelm him. He was getting close to cumming.

"Oh! You are close aren't you!" Rhonda began stroking Alan faster and faster.

I have great news today Alan. You get to cum as many times as you want. This process will be more effective if we get to repeat it.

Alan's mind was swimming. He had never gotten to cum more than once with her, though he usually masturbated 3-5 times after each cam session, recounting the details of their experiences.

Rhonda squeezed Alan's dick and increased the pace to a ferocious speed. He couldn't take it anymore. Alan's balls practically ascended into his abdomen, his stomach muscles tensed, and he fired the largest rope of cum he'd ever seen come out of his dick onto Rhonda's arm. A second rope shot onto her stomach, a third onto the floor, and a smaller fourth rope landed on the ground between his legs.

Alan had just experienced the single most amazing orgasm of his life.

As he exhaled, in a state of bliss, his eyes rested on his penis. It did look really shriveled. This happened sometimes when he was too rough with his dick, so he figured it was nothing.

Rhonda smiled, "I think it's working. Shall we try again?"

"It's sensitive... can we wait a minute?" Alan requested politely.

"We don't need to wait. I know what will help." Rhonda tugged at the strings holding together the top covering her large breasts. Her large breasts poured out of her top, exposing her small, but pointy and hard, brown nipples. "See! My tits are already making your little baby dick jump."

Alan looked down at his dick. It was rock hard already, bobbing up and down again. Only this time, it was fucking tiny.

"What the fuck? That shit is real!?" Alan screamed.

Alan's penis was now 4.5 inches long rock hard, and considerably thinner.

He attempted to thrash his way out of his chair.

Rhonda slapped him across the face. He looked up at her, a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"What did you do to me?"

"I explained it to you already. Weren't you listening?" Rhonda said with an annoyed tone.

Alan began openly crying. "My penis is so small now..."

Rhonda squirted another large glob of fluid directly onto Alan's penis. She began jerking his cock with a workmanlike rhythm.

"Please stop." Alan said, but he was beginning to feel an overwhelming sensation of pleasure again.

Alan was not a premature ejaculator, his compulsive masturbatory habits ensured that, but for some reason after about 40 seconds he was already about to cum again.

"Ah yes, another interesting effect. As the fluid penetrates the skin of your penis, your blood carries it to your prostate. Once it get's there, for some reason your ejaculatory response is accelerated. Not only does this stuff shrink your little nubbin, it makes you a premature ejaculator!"

Alan came again. This time a significantly less impressive collection of cum driblets leaked out of the tip of his penis. Afterwards, Rhonda carefully wiped the fluid from Alan's penis with a damp towel. Alan's limp penis appeared to have shriveled to the size of a pea, his balls enormous in comparison.

Tears were streaming down his face.

He looked up, and Rhonda was turned around with her ass pointed to him. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't cry, I'm going to let you have a peek at my ass. You always rave about how it's your favorite part of me."

As much as Alan was in a state of shock over the tragedy that had befallen him, he was obsessed with this woman, and her ass was the main attribute that beguiled him. He couldn't think straight. He was going to get to see her ass.

Rhonda peeled down her the top of her jeans, revealing the top portion of her ass, a sexy black thong peeking out of her crack.

She peered down between his legs. "Okay that did the trick. I'm not going to let you cum again, but I need your little peanut to get hard for your photoshoot." Rhonda proceeded to pull her jeans back up and tie her top back on.

"What?" Alan looked at his penis. It was as hard as it could get, but didn't even appear to be 2 inches long, and was about as thick as a pencil. "Oh my god... its almost gone.."

"Yes Alan, Almost. Keep that in mind and do as I say or I will take away what you have left."

Tied to the chair, Alan had no choice but to comply.

Rhonda took several photos of Alan. When she was finished she put the memory card from the camera into her laptop and pecked away at the keys. Afterwards she packed up all of her things.

"Okay Alan, before I untie you, there are a few things you need to know."

"Those photos are in a safe place. Be a good boy, or they will be sent to your parents and a number of students from your college and high school. You belong to me now, Understand?"

Alan, still crying, nodded.

Rhonda untied him.

"I must be going now. I will be contacting you soon though. Please make things easy on both of us and respond right away when I do. You don't want to test me."

Alan was screwed. She had him. His life was ruined. He barely had a penis now. Nobody would believe his story either. If she sent out those photos, everyone would just assume his penis had always been like that. What would he do now?

To be continued