All Comments on 'Shrouded Intentions Ch. 02'

by gdavis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SheerahSheerahover 17 years ago
Unusually good plot.

Gotta love it. Very good story. I don't care what others say that Kate/Jesmine/Lily cuckolding John. Fact was she did try her best in the marriage but John simply took her for granted because he saved her.

I would love to give you 100 for the story but there were quite a number of glaring grammar mistakes.

Still I enjoyed your story tremedously.

;)

eightballbumeightballbumover 17 years ago
A great conclusion

A great conclusion. Just the right length for a short erotic story. I'll keep an eye out for your future works.

Blackout_ChaosBlackout_Chaosover 17 years ago
Umm...

While I liked the story and everything, for a plot so long and drawn out and in depth it was waaaay too short. The times where they were being intimate were too short and more information and description should have been given while developing the plot.

GyroscopicGyroscopicover 11 years ago
Top Story

Loved the story, so well planned and written with some really hot erotica.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Ew. The evil woman gets rewarded with everything with no downside. Awful story.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

Welp I guess some people love this story, me i hated it. This woman who was a former stripper and who definitely has a mercenary and hoeish mentality, (really cant make a hoe into a housewife). So when life gets rough and push comes to shove she reverts to her hoeish ways. This was a farce as she has betrayed both her husband and the MC. In whatever way the former husband has been portrayed, it does not justify foistering off another's child's as his own twice. Let alone the MC who ended up marrying her WTF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous