All Comments on 'Shruti and Vaibhav Own Me'

by smileymanav

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hubby needs a gun

that powerful phallic symbol can end his torture and the mental cruelty his wife is forcing upon him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ur story rocks

Hey Manav, Dude u got some real balls to write this story............u wimp of a guy ur story made me hard live never before

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story but Vaibhav could be replaced by Aslam

I am a sexually active woman of age 36 with fig 34/30/46 ht 5'7". I have three beautiful sexy daughters age 18,16 & 13.We love circumcised men as they fuck us very hard & r clean to suck n swallow.

radhabarwali@hotmail.com

my elder daughter Seeta age 18 38/26/36 ht 5'9"

seeta382636@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sucks

Husband needs to throw the wife out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh honey

Oh Honey I just want a divorce and you having that bastards baby has made it easier for me

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Better dead....Or...

The man in this story would be better dead or a widower with his wife and her lover dead after suffering a slow and painful death...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a bed story. But for my taste, thiis Loving Wife story entered BDSM spectrum a few shades of gray too far! I gave it 4 stars

I behave in a wimpy way when an apha male is openly hitting on my wife. Once i even let such a man place both hands on my wife's knees while complimenting them in superlatives. She was in shock (& so was I). He used our state of shock to push one of his hands up her thigh. He pushed it in quite far. Then he pulled his hand out & said, "stay-ups, good choice, you are too classy for pantyhose." The 3 of us were alone in a corner of the big hotel loby in one of the Gulf states, where my wife & i worked at the time. The man was the visiting VP. He invited us to join him @ his table for the dinner & dance. In public he bahaved as a total gentleman. He did dance with my wife but very, very decently.

The company had a spacious office in the hotel - we joined him there for a nightcap.

He playrd some slow dance music. He asked me very politely whether he may adk my wife to dance. I daid yes. She ttied to find excuses but would not take no for an answer. They danced... his hard on was noticeable. It was pressing against my wife's tummy.

Later thst night he started cslling us his "friends".

She was offered & accepted a job as a secertary; when he is in the Miiddle East she was to be his His Secreetary. Whenever he was visiting the Area, she worked till 2 or 2:30 AM.

Did we invite him into our marriage or he invited himself? Who cares.

My wife had 2 men & she managed to make both of us happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Manav wasn't crying - he was laughing!

She's pregnant with another man's child! Perfect! The divorce will be a slam dunk! He reached over, grabbed a pair of pliers and removed the cage. After all it's a toy that he could removed at any time without a key. Then he took his already packed bags and left his bitch wife standing there. Soon everyone would know she was a whore carrying another mans child. Manav laughed in her face on the way out the door. Stupid, unbelievable story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

grow some balls boy let the asshole have the slut time to pack your bags and leave the whore don't need a slut wife there are other women out there that will love you for you not some other guys cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking cunt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous