All Comments on 'Shudder Ch. 04'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
freakydaughterfreakydaughterover 6 years ago
Wow! Good!

While I glad that there will be a final chapter, I am also sad that it is the final chapter. I hope you continue with the adventures of Nevyn , maybe as a larger serial. Also it would be cool if Bekka could gain the same powers as Nevyn, I think she could be and interesting offshoot story if she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m disappointed

I thought this story would be more than just sex

Jayincest15Jayincest15over 6 years ago

I’m gonna wait until the final chapter to write my real review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story is really fun and I'm enjoying it.

The only downside I can think of is not getting to see anything about the psychological changes going on. The antagonist has hinted that life-long changes can be made if he's got possession long enough.

Where I think it'll be extra hot is when see the women try to come to terms with the changes that Nevyn makes in them. I'd like to see him keep each girl possessed for several months, even though he's promised to leave. Give him time to make some serious changes, turning them into love slaves for the one guy he can't possess. Maybe even take over the father so dad doesn't mind his wife stepping out on him.

There are a lot of possibilities......

freakydaughterfreakydaughterover 6 years ago
More!

I was just wondering if you are going to post the end.

KriptoKriptoover 6 years agoAuthor

Submitted it a few days ago. Should be posting today or tomorrow I'd guess. Bad news is that I'm a liar cause I couldn't get all the story into the last chapter so one more after this next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

I originally thought this story was about Derek and his fight with Nevyn. With Derek being the good guy and the guy we readers should be rooting for. This chapter focused on Nevyn being the main character and Derek being nothing more than a weak pawn. Nevyn didn't even have to threaten to erase his sister's memories completely before Derek gave in to having sex with his sister.

There's nothing remotely sexy about Derek having sex with his sister in this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
First chapter of a new bodyhopping mind control story on outfoxstories called Working Remotely. Each chapter will be exclusive there for a month.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shudder Ch. 03 Previous Part
Shudder Series Info