Shudder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubrey's hand shot out to touch Bekka's arm. "Please don't interrupt when I'm talking." A shudder passed through Bekka. Aubrey now stared vacantly at her brother, but as if looking through him, not at him.

Nevyn's low voice continued from Bekka's mouth. "Aubrey, I want you to do a sexy strip tease. While you do, I want you to tell your brother exactly how much you mean to him, but in the sexiest voice possible."

"No!" Derek shouted. "You can't do this!"

"Aubrey, hold on a second," commanded Nevyn's voice, then he made Bekka jerk the covers off of him, exposing him. "See, yes, I can. And I know there's a part of you that wants this. You almost screwed your own mom for crying out loud. Your sister is a dead ringer for her but 18 years younger. Besides, that dick of yours is crying out for release."

"But that's because you've been forcing Bekka to tease me and flaunting my sister's..."

Derek couldn't finish, but Nevyn saw his opportunity. Bekka touched Aubrey's arm.

Shudder.

It was now his sister's voice that addressed him as her hands reached around and unfastened her bikini top. "Flaunt what, bro?" Aubrey let the top fall to the floor. "These?" She looked down and motioned to her large tits that Derek was seeing in all their youthful glory for the first time. "You don't think they're pretty. You don't want to put them in your mouth? Maybe just lick one nipple?"

"Bri..." was all Derek could choke out, but he knew she wasn't with him right now.

"I know you licked one of our mother's nipples. How come you'll lick hers and not mine?" Aubrey pouted.

"You pushed them into my face?" Derek was on shaky ground. "You shoved one in my mouth?"

Aubrey smiled. "But I didn't make you put your tongue on it, Derek. You did it all by yourself. Now are you going to lick the ones in front of you or not?"

Derek's dick was making a very strong argument, but Derek managed a weak, "I can't."

Aubrey rolled her eyes at him. "Well, someone has too. Bekks?" She turned to Bekka who had been staring straight ahead and now looked directly at her. "Get naked and come suck on my titties. Suck on them like you've fantasized about them your entire life and they are the epitome of pleasure for you."

Derek's gaze locked on to Bekka as she too unclasped her bikini top, letting her petite boobs spring out. She then quickly pulled the bottom of her bikini down, revealing again to him her hairless bush and very cute backside. She crawled on the bed in front of Derek but facing Aubrey and proceeded to very loudly and forcefully suck and lick her best friend's tits.

"What do you want?" Derek asked, finally coming to terms that there was no way out of this.

Aubrey huffed. "I wanted you to suck my tits."

"But what do you really want?" Derek pressed.

Aubrey narrowed her eyes. "Originally I wanted to know why I can't possess you. Your mom had no fucking clue so I'll look through your sister's memories, and even your old man if I have too. But now even more than that, I want you to know that you can't get away from me and I'm in charge. And I'm going to prove it to you by making you fuck your sister, and her best friend. But I'll make you a deal. If you don't fight me anymore or try to run away, I will give you a special reward tomorrow and the next day before the weekend is over."

Derek only shrugged and asked, "What reward?"

"Well that's a surprise, and depends on your performance tonight."

"Okay," Derek said, utterly defeated. "So, what do you want me to do, just, have sex with you?"

"Just have sex with me?" Aubrey looked appalled. "Oh no, bro. We're going to stretch this out. This is a production to me, and I slipped you something that should allow you to go all night."

Derek nodded his head. "You really did think of everything."

"I did." Aubrey appeared triumphant. She looked down at Bekka, still licking and sucking like Aubrey's boobs were the best thing ever presented her. "Bekka, before you come out of your trance, go and give Derek the best blowjob he's ever had. Go deeper with him than you've ever gone with any boy before, and cancel your gag reflex."

Bekka left Aubrey's tits and turned to crawl hungrily towards Derek's equally thirsty dick. She shoved it into her mouth and Derek was amazed as her lips sunk all the way to his balls. She proceeded to go up and down with her entire head, coating his shaft with her saliva and expertly working her tongue everywhere as she increased her pace. He came in under a minute.

"Still hard," Aubrey smirked. "Good. And you'll last even longer next time. Bekka, be a good girl and clean that cum off his dick."

Bekka was tenderly licking up all the drops off Derek's tool, when she awoke. She gagged for a moment, then looked at Derek who looked back apologetically. She hadn't played back the memory yet, but knew that she would like it. In the meantime, she put on a scared face with Derek, but when she turned to Aubrey, she flashed a smile and winked.

Aubrey gave nothing away, but said to Bekka, "Oh Bekks, I see you're awake? You give very good head, did you know that? Derek couldn't last a whole minute."

Bekka looked at Derek with sad eyes and said, "Sorry. I mean, it is something I've wanted to do for a long time with you. I just, well I thought I would remember doing it after it happened."

This information floored Derek. "You wanted to give me a blowjob?"

Aubrey's look let Derek know what a stupid question that was. "Yes you dummy. The only reason she hasn't is because of Aubrey! But tonight, she gets to live out her fantasy of fucking you, and then I'm going to fuck you. And if you make both of us cum, I will let you live out two fantasies over the next two days, and I erase all this from your sister's memories. I'll erase everything about me from her actually. You're stupid attempt at a plan, all the shenanigans I pulled off today, all of it. On the flip side, don't make us both cum, and she remembers everything. Sound like a good deal?"

"You're sick," Derek said. "But you got a deal."

"Excellent, and thank you," Aubrey said. "Now watching all that got me really hot, so if you don't mind, I'm going to play with this hot body while I watch you two fuck."

Derek and Bekka were both surprised by this. After a pause, Derek finally asked, "You're not going to possess Bekka and make her fuck me?"

Aubrey stood up and positioned herself in a sitting position facing Derek. "Why? She wants to fuck you, don't you Bekka?"

Derek looked at Bekka who was biting her lip and looking at Derek. She had been able to replay the memory of sucking his dick in her mind and now her pussy wanted a turn with it. "Yes, I would like that very much."

"Well then get to it!" Aubrey ordered. "The night is young and there's a whole lot of positions to try."

And with that, Bekka climbed on top of Derek, running her hands over his chest, his arms, until she gently caressed his face. The she lowered her dripping pussy over his waiting dick, and slowly guided it in. Aubrey grinned with approval before saying, "Ride 'em cowgirl."

Bekka started slowly grinding, but lost no time speeding up when Derek's hands started moving all over her. He wasn't fighting anymore, especially while he was already inside a hot little blonde he had thought was exceptionally cute for years. He pulled her closer and sucked on her pointy, pink nipples while his hands gripped both ass cheeks. Bekka moaned and rode him even harder, cumming twice in a matter of minutes.

After she came the third time, Derek was in a frenzy. He had not cum yet and his dick was screaming for release. He picked Bekka up and sat her next to him on all fours. Then he mounted her from behind and began slamming into her with increased vigor.

"Slap her ass!" Aubrey moaned next to them, frantically fingering her clit. "I bet she really likes it."

Derek did just that and was rewarded with Bekka's pussy gripping his dick harder than before and her voice screaming in ecstasy. It was all he needed as the dam burst and he shot inside his sister's best friend, causing her to feel gloriously full. When he pulled out, he was surprised to see he was not flaccid, but at half mast. Bekka flopped down on the bed, very happy. She needed a minute but she hoped Derek would fuck her at least once more tonight before it was all over.

"Well done," Aubrey said. She had stopped masturbating momentarily to clap. "One down, one more to go. Now get over here, bro." She laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide, then motioned for him to join her.

As he stood up and took in the sight of his sister perfectly positioned for sex, showing her moistened pussy and a face that was full of lust, he felt his boner spring back to life. He climbed on top of her, looking at her pretty face, but he did not slide into her like she had expected. He stroked her hair, looked into her eyes, and seemed to be having a very tender moment. Nevyn decided he could work with this.

"Hey bro," Aubrey said in her sweetest voice yet. "Thanks for walking home with me after school these past few months. It seemed like we had started to drift apart this last year, and, I don't know, I feel like we reconnected."

Derek knew this wasn't his sister talking right now, but it all felt so real.

Aubrey continued. "Even though we're twins, you've always acted like a good, protective older brother. I know that you really love me and care about me. And I want you to know that I love you too, so much. I'm really going to miss you when we go off to separate colleges, and I want you to know that I'm really, really glad, that you're about to take my virginity."

And then Aubrey gently gripped Derek's hips, and slowly pushed his dick into her waiting pussy. As he slid inside, Aubrey gasped and said, "Bro! You're so big. It feels so good. Thank you."

It was all too much for Derek and he came much faster than he thought he would inside his twin sister. She just smiled at him and said not unkindly, "Still can't handle your load I see. It's alright, I know you won't leave your sister hanging." And she kissed him, tenderly at first, feeling his face, then his arms and chest.

He didn't pull out of her. His hands discovered her breasts and he groaned as he made first contact with them. As his fingers became tiny explorers, covering every inch of her sizeable mounds, his hard on raged again.

"Mm," Aubrey cooed into his ear. "Welcome back. You must really like your sister's tits, don't you?"

Derek pushed himself up to openly gawk at them. "They're perfect. They're almost exactly like mom's."

"Derek?" Aubrey whispered in a naughty, reproachful voice. "Are you thinking about our mother's titties? Hm...well, that may be something we have to help you get out of our system later."

And now Derek was thrusting inside his sister with a newfound energy. He kept thrusting as her pussy experienced multiple orgasms. He kept thrusting as she yelled out for him to go harder and faster. He kept thrusting as she yelled out, "Fuck me Derek! Give it to me big brother!" Finally, he blew another huge load, this time inside his own flesh and blood, and they both cried out as a mind shaking orgasm swept over both their bodies.

"I hope you're happy," Derek mumbled. He was not happy, but he found he was not unhappy, and certainly not as pent up any more as he had felt for the last three months despite many masturbatory sessions.

"I am bro, I am," Aubrey managed while pulling the sheets up over her and nestling into the bed. "You've certainly lived up to your end of the bargain. I promise you'll get a couple of real treats over the next two days. Just don't go doing anything stupid." She looked over at Bekka on the other bed. "Get over here, Bekks. We're all sleeping in one bed tonight."

Bekka gave a tired and happy smile and came over to their bed. The girls nestled into Derek, now in the middle. They slept for an hour, then had another intense fuck session, this time with all three of them kissing, groping, sucking any body part that offered itself. They each helped the other two get off until they were thoroughly spent again, and this process repeated itself throughout the night.

When morning came, they all showered together, taking special care not to let any crack or crevice escape a generous lather of soap and water. This led to another romp between the sheets with all three of them ending up panting and exhausted.

"I know it's weird me saying this," Aubrey groaned happily, "But I need a break for a bit. Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to leave you both for awhile. Have fun together. I trust you, but only as far as I can throw you, so remember who has the power. I'm going to take the day to pour over Aubrey's memories and try to find the answer I'm looking for. Derek, try not to have sex until you see me again and meet me back in this room alone at 6pm sharp. Bekka don't look so disappointed, I promise I'll make it up to you. Just tell your mom you cut the camping trip short because you remembered too late you hate the outdoors. Any questions?"

"I mean, plenty," Derek said. "But I'll just ask, how come you didn't do the eye thing when I asked you a question?"

"Derek," Aubrey said acting bashful, "a girl has to have some secrets. Now have fun and I'll see you at 6."

As Aubrey walked out the door, he wondered if this was it. If he'd be forever at the mercy of a controlling body hopper who could keep his family hostage indefinitely. But at the forefront of his mind, he was also wondering what the reward Nevyn had in store for him would be.

To be continued in the 5th and final chapter.