Shudder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy spoke, but it wasn't her voice this time, but Nevyn's deep baritone. "Look, Derek, I owe you a huge apology. I know I've been messing with you for a little while now and..."

"I'm going to stop you right there," Derek interrupted. "You were in my mom! You made me listen to her fucking my dad night after night and then paraded her body around in front of me!"

Amy's face took on a sheepish expression. "But it was hot, right?" Nevyn's voice asked.

"That's not the point! She's my mom! I never thought of my mom sexually until you took her over and did all that...stuff you made her do!"

Amy arched an eyebrow as Nevyn's voice asked, "So, you think of her sexually now? Now you want to fuck her? She probably would, you know. I was in her for months and left her feeling very amorous towards you. You could go home right now and she would willingly give herself to you, but that desire inside her won't last forever."

Derek hesitated too long before saying unconvincingly, "That's not what I want. You already made me fuck my sister, I'm not going to fuck my mom too."

"Suit yourself," Nevyn said, grinning with Amy's mouth. "But for the record, I didn't make you fuck anybody, that was all you."

"But you said you'd...erase their memories or something?"

"Sorry kid," Amy's face looked briefly ashamed. "I did say that. You should know it was a bluff. I always edit out my involvement in someone's life, but I wouldn't take everything away. I did that once to a man I was possessing a long time ago when I thought that somebody loved me. Didn't really know I was doing it at the time, I was just so angry at being rejected."

"That's...terrible," was all Derek could think to say.

"I know. After I did it, I went person by person to everyone who knew him and made them think that he'd always been that way to try and erase that I'd ever been there, but also to ease their pain. Then I swore I'd never do anything like that again. I moved on and attempted to make the world a better place by possessing the powers that be. But you know what they say, absolute power and all that."

"Uh huh," Derek nodded, "So, why the fascination with me? So you can't possess me? Big deal."

Amy's expression became sorrowful. "You have to understand Derek. As long as I have another body to transfer to, I'm pretty sure I'm immortal. I've lived over a couple centuries and it gets pretty boring after awhile not having anyone to share that with. But after looking at your sister's memories, I think you are like me."

Derek's eyes widened as Nevyn recounted for him the story of the lightning strike when he was a boy and how similar it was to what had happened to himself. He finished by saying, "So I think your soul tried to hop into your sister's body. I think it detached itself, but then for whatever reason, stopped and went back into your body. I'm only speculating here, but I'm pretty sure your soul is now possessing your own body, which is why I can't possess you."

Derek mulled that over. "But, I've never been able to possess anyone like you can?"

"That's the part I don't understand either. But I'd like to hang around for a little while and see if we can't figure it out. I've had some time to think and I'd love for there to be another person like me."

"But," Derek couldn't wrap his mind around it all, "I'm not sure I want that. I want to keep my body and go to college and have a family and all that."

A shadow passed over Amy's face before Nevyn made her smile at him. "Maybe you can still have all that. Maybe we figure out some way you can possess someone and then go back to your own body. Then when the day comes that your body is all old and wrinkly, you trade it in for a younger model."

Derek was skeptical. "How do you teach me how to possess someone? You're not even sure if I can?"

Nevyn paused making Amy look pensive, "Like I said, it's speculation on my part, but I'm willing to stick around for a little while to find out. If you're on board, I'll play by whatever rules you want. If you don't want me to hop your family or anyone else in particular, I won't." Nevyn was not sure if this would be a lie or not but he needed to sell it.

"If you're serious about this, I'm going to need some time to think about it. And no hopping my family members in the meantime, or Bekka."

"Uh, well there's something you should know there," Nevyn said hesitantly. "Bekka is really into it. She really likes my ability, thinks it's hot. I haven't edited any of her memories, well, except for one time, but that was to see the expression on her face when she realized what I'd made her do."

Derek's eyes narrowed and he could feel his anger rise. "So, she knew what was happening yesterday? That you were inside my sister and planned on seducing me?"

Amy grimaced. "I mean, kind of, but not really. I kept hopping in and out of her and it was driving her as crazy horny as you probably were. And I made a pretty convincing argument that she should go along with what I wanted, same as I did for you."

"But you're not doing that now though, right? You're saying I have a choice?"

Amy sighed. "Yes. I won't control you Derek. I want to be your teacher. If I can figure a way to make you like I am, we could rule this world. But I get that's an awful lot to think about. If you want, I don't have to give you your other reward tomorrow like I promised. I can give you space to think."

Derek asked the question that anyone would have in his shoes. "What's tomorrow's reward?"

"It won't be a family member," Nevyn promised. "I was thinking more like that hot school teacher, Mrs. Darcy."

Derek answered before his brain could rationalize it. "Yeah, okay, that would be fine."

Amy smiled and it was her voice that Derek heard now, "Sounds like I've got some competition. Do you think I could maybe have one more round with you before I give someone else a chance?"

As Amy leaned in and kissed him, Derek felt himself rise to the occasion. They took their time, slowly getting each other off. Afterwards Amy told him she'd give him some time to think, and also that she'd be remembering hooking up with him and how amazing he'd been in bed. Then she gave instructions for him to be in the hotel room tomorrow at 10am.

As the door closed, Derek pondered his fate and wondered if he could forgive Nevyn for tormenting him the way he had. Amy and Mrs. Darcy were definitely steps in the right direction, but that was entirely his manhood's opinion and not necessarily his own.

The next morning, Nevyn was in full character as Derek's history teacher, Mrs. Darcy. She showed up at the hotel door wearing a conservative yellow dress that she had worn many times in class. It went well with her curly bright red hair and did a good job covering her large chest.

She was all business as she swept into the room and said, "Mr. Johnson, you will be pleased to know that you have an A in my class now, as well as all your other classes. Well done. I am so proud of you for working so hard this semester."

Derek looked confused. "I have all A's? I had some A's, but now, all my classes?"

"Yes," Mrs. Darcy winked. "It's amazing what you can do with a computer. But you are such a bright student with a gifted mind. Tell me, are any other parts of you gifted?" Her eyes went down to his bulge that he had been sporting the moment she knocked on his door.

"I, yes," Derek was already removing his clothes. "Would you like to see?"

"Yes I would." She approached him like a lioness while at the same time unbuttoning the front of her dress. "And I bet you would like to a closer look at what I've caught you staring at so many times this last year. You really are a naughty boy."

This time Derek took the lead as he rushed towards her, pulling down her dress while sticking his tongue into her mouth. He unclasped her bra to let two freckled breasts spill out. He bent over and greedily sucked at them while pushing her on to the bed.

"Oh, you're such a good student," Mrs. Darcy purred. "So eager to learn." And she let him take her. She let him cum quickly this time and then proceeded to hold him and stroke his hair.

"I do see all the looks you know?" Mrs. Darcy said. "I know I'm a young, well endowed teacher and I notice when all the boys glance my way. You always seemed especially attentive though, Derek. Always trying to steal a peek down one of my dresses, but I didn't mind. You are an attractive young man and I was happy to lean over a little extra for you now and again."

Instantly, Derek was back in the saddle again. This time he made sure to give Mrs. Darcy's body a few climaxes of her own. He was nearing completion himself as he felt his teacher's body begin to shudder beneath him. It was a pleasant feeling and he felt what seemed like an electric pulse discharge all across his body, but then it was gone. He came shortly after. As they sat up, panting for breath, Derek asked, "So, do you exclusively hop women?"

Nevyn's voice responded. "No, I didn't for many years. I stayed exclusively as men for almost a century. I liked women and did not consider myself gay, but as the years went by, I started experimenting by hopping the opposite sex. I learned that by tapping into their wants and desires, I could easily lust after a man's body. And to top it off, their orgasms are vastly better than any man's."

"What about your voice?" Derek asked, his curiosity growing by the minute. "I mean, how come your voice can come out of Mrs. Darcy that way?"

"I honestly have no idea, but it's the default. I have to think about sounding like the person I'm in each time, and then it comes naturally, but at first I would always sound like my original male self."

"Weird," Derek muttered aloud.

"That's the part you think is weird?" Nevyn said laughing. "Maybe someday I'll possess a scientist and see if I can get to the bottom of it all for you."

"Okay," Derek said, suddenly very serious, "what about all these girls I've been having unprotected sex with? What if they get pregnant?"

"It wouldn't be the first time it happened to me," Nevyn said carefully. "But you have nothing to worry about. Everyone you've slept with had been on the pill or some other preventive birth control. Don't worry. I'm not l trying to make you a dad at 19."

Derek wondered briefly about the times that Nevyn had managed to get someone pregnant. Could he pass on a gene that made his possession ability possible? But he let it pass. "So, what now?"

"Have you made up your mind on whether you want me around more?" Nevyn asked in Mrs. Darcy's voice.

Derek shook his head. "Hardly. I want to make sure you'll play by the rules for a bit. Give me a week or so of you out of my life and then find me and I'll give you an answer."

A shadow passed over Mrs. Darcy's face, same as it had Amy's the other day, and then quickly vanished. She stood up and started putting her clothes back on. She nonchalantly said, "Take all the time you need. I'll give you time and space to make a choice. In the mean time, I better get going before Mr. Darcy gets suspicious."

"Okay," Derek said unnerved. "Just like that? No hard feelings, letting me process it all and come to my own decision?"

"Of course not," Mrs. Darcy winked as she opened the door. "See you in school tomorrow, or at least, this body will." And she was gone and Derek was left with his thoughts as he gathered his things to return home. He still had one more night at the hotel, but he didn't see the point and he wanted to check in on his family. He wasn't sure he'd be able to look his sister in the eye, but at least she wouldn't remember anything. Any lasting effects from Nevyn's time inside her should have faded away by now, but his mom would be a different story. Derek recalled Nevyn explaining to him that the longer he possessed a person, the longer they would act upon his thoughts and desires after he left them. Derek knew that Nevyn had been inside his mother a long time, but he hoped after a few days, Nevyn's influence would be out of her system.

As Nevyn drove away in Mrs. Darcy's car, he realized he did have hard feelings. He wondered what he'd do if Derek didn't make the right decision. He would try not to interfere directly for a few days, but he would remain close. Very close.

Much to Nancy's dismay, Derek came home early Sunday evening. Her son had been running through her mind constantly and she had been growing more and more turned on at the thought of what she might do to him if he were home. She had tried to get it out of her head by having sex with her husband, Richard, the last two nights, but it was not enough. And now Derek was here, close to her, putting his bag down and walking towards her and she mentally steadied herself to avoid doing anything she would regret later.

Derek stopped in front of his mother and noticed she seemed to be really concentrating. So was he for that matter. The last time he had been this close to her she had been dripping wet and naked and he was trying to think about anything else. "Hey Mom, came back early. You...doing alright? Anything interesting happen this weekend?"

Nancy forced a smile. "Fine sweetie. Nothing interesting. Hope you had a good time? Are you hungry? Can I get you anything from the kitchen?" She turned from him, hoping he would say no and go to his room, or anywhere else. It was almost painful not to act on the desire for him that was burning inside her.

Derek gave a happy sigh. She was acting normal. Nevyn's residual effects must have worn off. He followed her into the kitchen. "I'll just check the fridge for some leftovers. Any suggestions?"

Nancy didn't look at her son as she went to the dishwasher and started unloading it. "I made lasagna yesterday, you could warm that up. We have stuff for sandwiches. Um, what else?"

"No, lasagna would be great," Derek said. He went to get a plate near where his mother was putting clean glasses. He tried to reach around her, but his body still brushed innocently against his mother's side. The glass she had been holding dropped to the floor, causing jagged pieces to scatter in every direction. Derek observed that his mother's whole body had gone very tense. He took a step back. "Um, sorry if I startled you there Mom. I was just reaching for a plate. I'll get a broom."

Nancy was frozen in place for only a moment before she said, "No, no that's okay honey. You go sit down in the other room and watch some television. I'll clean this up and bring it out to you, okay?" She said all this while still refusing to look at him.

"Uh, okay," Derek agreed slowly. He backed out of the kitchen knowing that perhaps he was very wrong. His mother was acting a little strange. It seemed hard for her to look at him, and when he had barely touched her just now, she seemed to freak out a little. He resolved to give her space and just casually observe for the time being. Hopefully if there were any lasting effects they would run their course soon and everything could go back to normal, whatever that was.

Nancy waited until Derek was out of the room and let out a deep, sexually frustrated sigh. She let a hand go down and rub up against her crotch, feeling the heat that radiated from there. It had taken everything in her not to spin him towards her when he had touched her and mash their bodies together, letting her hands run all over his body. She had to get it together. She warmed up some lasagna in the microwave. When it was done, she got a fork from the drawer and was about to take it out to her son when she looked at the fork again. She stuck the prongs in her mouth, getting it nice and wet with her saliva, then placed it into the warm pasta.

Derek had found a show that held his interest and noticed his mom bringing him the plate of food out of the corner of his eye. "Thanks Mom," he said politely, taking the plate and setting it on his lap. He noticed that she continued to stand over him, saying nothing, as if waiting for him to eat it in front of her. He obligingly put a piece on the fork, and put it in his mouth. "Mm, it's really good Mom, thanks again."

Nancy heard a tiny moan escape her lips as she looked at the fork that had entered her son's mouth. "You're, you're welcome." She hastily retreated from the room. What was happening to her? Why was she behaving this way? She went up to her room and pulled a dildo from her dresser drawer and quickly undressed. When had she got this sex toy? She could only distantly remember purchasing it. It didn't matter. She lay down on her bed and plunged the dildo deep inside her, trying and failing to stop thinking about her son as she brought herself off repeatedly in a frenzied attempt to calm her forbidden passions.

Derek didn't see his mother for the rest of the night. His dad came back later from hanging out with his buddies and acted as if nothing was amiss. His sister had been in her room chatting online and she too had seemed normal. He had wanted to ask her if she remembered anything, but did not feel that was in his best interest at this point as it would raise more questions than answers. Shortly after he went to bed but before sleep claimed him, he heard the familiar sounds of his mother fucking his father. Her cries of passion seemed to be quieter, as if she was trying to stifle herself, but there were audible nonetheless. Derek gave in to temptation quicker than he meant to and masturbated to his mother's sexual moans for what felt like the hundredth time. Then he fell asleep.

This pattern continued for the next few days. Derek would go to school. Nancy would try to work but seemed to spend half her time fantasizing about her son. She would avoid him as much as she could when he came home and then try to get some relief by having wilder sex than she was accustomed to with her husband at night. Nancy was determined to beat this desire. She would not give in, but her will to resist seemed to lessen day by day.

Nevyn knew he was going against Derek's rules, but he needed to stay in the know. He had again taken up residence in Derek's next door neighbor and fellow classmate, Jessica, but kept a low profile and steered clear of him. At school each day, Nevyn would hop into Derek's sister, Aubrey, peer into her memories of the previous day, and then hop back into Jessica. He saw in Aubrey's mind that she had picked up on the fact that her mother was acting strange and was pretty sure she had interrupted a masturbation session one night. Derek hadn't asked her any questions about his and Nevyn's experiences and seemed to just be going about his old normal routine of studying and watching television and not much else interesting. It was almost like Derek was ignoring Nevyn's offer and not giving it any serious consideration at all. As each day passed, this seemed to be more and more the case and that prospect infuriated Nevyn. He was trying to be patient with Derek, but just to see him falling back into his simple, mundane life instead of dwelling on his potential for immortality and reshaping the world, well, it was maddening.

For this reason, in the guise of Jessica, Nevyn approached Bekka on Thursday to get her opinion. He admired her from a distance for a moment, her short blonde hair, her exceptionally cute face and button nose, her slim form that he knew every inch of. He shook Jessica's head, refusing to get distracted and approached Bekka in between classes.

"Hey Jessica," Bekka said, noting that Jessica was again in her cheerleader outfit for the day. "Something you need?"

"Just to pick your brain for a moment," Jessica smiled. "It's me, Nevyn."

Bekka bit her lip and thought of the possibilities of making out with the head cheerleader of their school. This was why Nevyn was so appealing to her, endless possibilities. "Sure," she finally said, trying to hide her excitement. "Let's go to the ladies room."