All Comments on 'Shunga World'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confusing

I do not understand this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Art

Japanese art and those caught up in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huge fan/collector of shunga

I am big fan of shunga art and the underground nature of it . I even collect all of the box art on shunga adult pleasure products (the one on the nuru Japanese erotic massage kit is the one I want a tattoo of ) SO needless to say when I see something tagged Shunga art I got excited.I felt like this had an amazing potential with a truly original theme, but it came less art and poetic flow and more of my brain just trying to anunciate the names and places. It became so distracting I had to reread the same paragraph several times. I gave it a shot and I wanted to like this I really really did but I feel like the author put way to much into trying to SOUND like an ancient story of mythological proportions and let go of trying to develop characters and entice the audience to become emotionally invested.

I think with time, the author will find a grove and progress to being one of the more popular writers on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories