All Comments on 'Shut Me Up!!'

by xXSujiXx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

PLEASE NOTE THIS MAY SEEM INNAPROPRIATE!!!

I have never actually been caught masturbating, but I was caught wanking my step-brother (he wanted me to do it to him), his dad walked in (this was the day after he caaught us sleeping together I was on top of him completely!, though we were not planning to fall asleep).

Anyway, I was wanking him, and his dad came in, when he caught us asleep he was calm and just pushed me of his son and they left, and it was much the same when I was wanking his son, he said nothing, just removed my hand from his sons dick.

A few months later he caught us in bed together on a morning before school, we were just lying there and I had my hand in my step-brothers (his sons) boxers, his dad smiled at me and left the room (my step-brother's room that we were in)

On many occasions the same thing has happened, but he never says anything, always just reacts if I am wanking his son, if we are just sleeping together he smiles at me and leaves.

I AM ALMOST 17, HIS SON IS 15

CandiCameCandiCamealmost 13 years ago

Hey, just want you to know that i have no idea who these people are and I still loved it!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HAH!!!

SHAWOLS FOR THE WIN!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SHINee best oppa's hehehe

Hahaha the story was really great!!!

In all honesty (even though i'm pretty sure none of them are gay(and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it if they are)) but if one of them were to be i've always thought it would be Key oppa... Hehehe just my opinion....

Best part in my personal opinion of the story is Onew oppa having no idea about it and Minho and Taemin are just like whatever hahahaha....

You should do a Onew and Taeminnie one or something :)

ShineesfeelgoodShineesfeelgoodover 6 years ago
Candicame come to the dark side!

I'm an avid Shawol. I just joined, but good job on the story, it made me laugh at the end. Lol. Jongkey ftw! I just put up a story and it's awaiting moderation, but come check it out when you have a chance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous