Shut Me Up!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde reached a hand out to grasp ahold of the raven's swollen cock and stroke it harshly.

Only a moment later, Kibum fell over the edge first, spilling violently all over their chests and pooling slightly on his stomach.

The muscle tensing around his own cock was enough to send Jonghyun over the edge as well, shoving himself deep inside of the latter at release.

After making sure he had drained himself completely into the raven, Jonghyun pulled out carefully and leaned on a corner of the sink with his sudden lack of energy, still standing between Kibum's legs.

"Jonghyun..." Kibum whispered and the blonde glanced up only to meet his lips gently with the others'.

"Key...." Jonghyun smiled when he pulled away. "You have no idea how long I've been dreaming of that...."

"Well.... Reality is always better than you're dreams, right?" Kibum smirked. Jonghyun chuckled in response, wrapping his arms around Kibums still bare waist and pulling him even more into him, the blonde nuzzling himself into the base of the raven's neck.

"I love you Kibum...." He breathed and Key smiled blissfully to himself.

"I love you too, Jonghyun...." He decided, closing his eyes slowly and running a hand through the elders' hair now.

Suddenly his eyes flew open again and he glanced down at his discarded clothes at the base of the sink.

His black skinnies were soaking up cum and his boxers were soaked as well. His shirt- only a few feet away- lay torn and wet as well. He groaned.

"What's wrong, Kibumy?" Jonghyun finally inquired, leaning back to look him worriedly in the eyes.

Key said nothing, but only pointed and Jonghyun glanced, almost immediately bursting out into laughter.

"Uhhh.... Sorry bout that...." He tried and Kibum pouted at him. "Don't worry, I'll go get you something."

A few minutes later, Jonghyun came back into the bathroom, holding an oversized pinstriped dress shirt out for Key.

"This should work- You're skinny enough." He smiled.

Kibum caught the shirt when Jonghyun threw it and wasted no time in slipping it over his head, feeling rather exposed now (despite the fact that they had just had sex).

Jonghyun walked over and wrapped his arms around Kibum once more, leaning in and kissing him deeply.

"You look beautiful." He smiled when he pulled away to press his forehead against the youngers', but Key only pouted.

"I look like a hot mess." He grunted, holding out one oversized sleeve and flapping his arm like a bird. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed the boy deeply again.

"Yeah but I'm the one who made you that way, so you're my hot mess." He grinned. "And that makes you cute enough to me...."

Kibum flushed as Jonghyun pulled his hips into him and pressed their foreheads together again.

"I love you so much, my Kibumy...." He hummed, eyes closing as he began to sway them to an invisible beat.

Key stared at his closed eyelids for a long moment, his heart swollen with emotion for the boy.

"I love you too, my Jjongy...." He hummed. "I love you too...."

THE END

-Meanwhile outside the bathroom-

Background: FUCK ME, JONGHYUN!! Fuck me NOW!!

Jinki: -looks wide-eyed at Minho who continues to pour his coffee casually- Did he just-?

Minho: Yep

Jinki: But.... Key?

Minho: Yep --takes a sip of his coffee-

Taemin: -Rubbing eyes tiredly as he walks out of his bedroom- Jonghyun and Kibum hyung sure are being loud this morning.... --grabs mug-

Minho: Yep --pours coffee into Taemin's cup- We all saw it coming

Jinki: .... O_O ....

Minho: -Looks at Jinki with a smirk- Well.... Maybe not Jinki-hyung....

Jinki: ;-;

12