All Comments on 'Shutting Me Up'

by empty_coffee_cup

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haha!

This was so funny! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Best

This is simply the best femdom story I have ever read. Your perfect descriptions and the entire psychological game just make it absolutely the finest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Incredible

Even I'm kinda humiliated by how much that turned me on!

Hilarious, sexy, shoe-fucking, fem-doming perfection.

More, please!

ValensGirlValensGirlover 12 years ago

Wow, that was hot. I'm totally not into shoes, but that was amazing. The girl dom was just right, and the boy's reactions were hot too. Write more!

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyalmost 11 years ago
A gorgeously erotic and wonderfully witty bondage tale.

The prose teases and escalates with the same biting wit as the dom. This was a treat from the opening sentence to the final word. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very kinky

I really loved this story, I'm most definitely going to tie my boyfriend up like this.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Delicious tension

The mind is a massive erogenous zone, so I deeply enjoy when authors let us into a character's inner experience. Ohhhh, you did!

Thanks for this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another nice premise

Again five stars for everything up until he cums in her sneaker.

After that it seems as if you can't move it along to finish soon enough.

Better if she got him hard again and fucked him while he was still sitting tied to the chair. Her breasts could have come into play. She could have teased him and edged him unmercifully.

If there's more with her in control, I'd like to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous