Shy Bailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Celina," he implored, stroking her hair. "I love you...truly love you. And I believe love is sacred. But sex...I dunno. How could something so compelling be so bad?"

"They wrote a book about that. Remember the couple in a garden with a snake?"

"Stodgy, crotchety old men wrote that to keep everyone in line. But it goes against nature."

"You're not suggesting we—"

"Just hear me out. I think that when people have sex with someone other than their lover, they mistakenly offer their love, but what if they didn't? What if they just offered pleasure? Like a massage. What if it was just scratching an itch?"

"The problem with itches is they turn into rashes."

Evan kissed her lips. "Maybe you're right," he capitulated, reaching to turn off the light. He scratched her back as they lay in total darkness, counting in his mind, "Three, two, one—"

"Evan," she asked from the darkness. "Can we think about taking them up on the offer?"

He smiled, squeezing her close.

****

Evan awoke to find Celina had already gotten up. It was Saturday, so he had the day off from work. After a quick shower, he stepped into the kitchen, following the aroma of fresh-brewed coffee. Todd and Bailey sat at the table, each with a stack of pancakes before them. Celina wore one of her more provocative silk nightgowns, hemmed at mid-thigh. Her satin robe was untied as she scurried about barefoot.

"Hi handsome," she purred, setting a steaming cup of coffee before him as he sat. "I figured I'd let you sleep."

"I appreciate that," replied Evan through a yawn. Turning to Bailey, he asked, "How'd you two sleep? Did you have enough pillows and things like that?"

Bailey dropped her chin and nodded. "Everything was fine," she answered timidly.

"How about you, Todd?" asked Celina. "Anything else you might have wanted?"

Chewing a mouthful of pancake, Todd shook his head and swallowed. "Nope," he answered. "But can we use the washer? The uh...linens could maybe—"

Bailey blushed and looked into her lap. "I-I'll run them through the wash," she squeaked.

"I understand," said Celina. "You stuff them in the washer and I'll take care of the rest."

"Well, boasted Todd, "We plan on thanking you tonight."

"Sounds interesting," offered Celina, leaning in from behind with an arm around each of them. "Keeping it a surprise?"

"For a while, at least," answered Todd. "Bailey and I are gonna go out for the afternoon. We'll bring back some takeout so we can make a full night of it."

"You have me oozing anxiety," she purred. "I'm sure whatever it is will be thrilling."

****

Evan held Celina's hand as they walked along the beach in a cold, brisk November wind. He squeezed her hand as they swung arms between them. "You having second thoughts?" he asked.

Celina nodded. "It's not that I don't trust you, or myself. Actually, I listened to what you said about sharing sex, but not love."

"So what's bothering you?"

"I guess I wonder where it stops. Will there be others? Are we going to just change our lives and become—"

"Swingers?"

"I hate that word. I think of sideburns and red velour bath robes."

"So you're worried I'll start smoking a pipe while bunnies run around the living room in heels and bikinis?"

Celina stopped and kissed him. Her lips were the warmest part of her face as they stood dashing tongues to the cry of gulls. Breaking their lip-lock, she touched his cheek and tendered, "I don't ever want to share your kiss. I'd actually like to see another woman cry out as you please her. I dare say it would validate my ego to know another woman surrendered her passions to the mate I chose. But if you ever kissed her—"

"Man, I love that about you," he replied, peering into her twitching irises. "It's exactly how I feel. I could watch the pleasure you purvey for hours. I'd love to watch a man take you, knowing all the while that your love is mine alone. But I think I'd puke if someone kissed you."

"We're weird, aren't we?"

"Totally nuts. So are we gonna tell them yes, but no kissing?"

"No kissing on the lips," she sassed, poking his belly. "There are parts of her I want to watch you kiss."

"That brings up another point," he acknowledged, pulling her close and grasping her buttocks. "I know Todd won't try to cross swords with me, but what if Bailey—"

"Omigosh! I-I don't know. If they're into that, she might try it with me."

"Well, for the record, what we said about kissing kinda goes for a guy kissing you."

"You want her to kiss me?"

"I didn't say that. I was saying she wouldn't threaten my confidence. I'll let you handle the rest."

"Who knew it would be so complicated?"

****

Later that evening, after Chinese takeout, Evan helped Celina clear the table and wipe the counters. As they sat back down, Bailey excused herself and scurried into the guestroom. "Okay," said Todd. "Bailey and I thought about how to ask you this. It's kinda different."

Celina squeezed Evan's hand and chimed, "Todd, you know you can ask us just about anything."

"W-well good, because the surprise is for both of you. Bailey will be coming out wearing something you might not expect. Try to be open-minded and say right away if it's too much. It should explain the way she's been acting."

Evan jolted as the door flung open to reveal Bailey, clad in a gaudy red dress with fishnet stockings, cheap heels and a feathered boa. She clopped over to the table with one hand behind her back and plopped down four blue cards. "Ta da!" she sang.

"Whuh-what's this?" asked Evan.

"Tickets," offered Todd. "Bailey's a thespian."

"Dude, you're not supposed to talk like that about peoples' identity."

"Thespian, zipper-head. She's an actress at Theater in the Barn. That's why she's been acting like she has. She's playing Jezadora, the shy prostitute."

"You don't have to go," lamented Bailey. "I didn't think it'd be your thing."

"We'd love to," insisted Celina. "It sounds like a fun night."

"Of course," insisted Evan. "You just surprised me...us. We had no idea. I'll get the car started."

****

Evan pulled the car back into the driveway around ten at night, unsure what he had just witnessed for the past two and a half hours. His mind kept replaying the lead actor's most common line, "You say that like you mean it," though he had no idea who said anything with any surety. The play was more of a hodge-podge of yelling and off-cue stunts. Evan kept his opinions to himself all night, but he could hardly wait for a nightcap or two.

The four of them sauntered in and dropped their coats in the foyer. Celina poured two glasses of white wine while Evan grabbed two beers. Sitting on the far left end of the living room sofa, he kicked off his shoes as Celina snuggled up next to him with a tall glass of pinot.

Bailey took a quick shower to get her makeup and powder off. She came out in Celina's robe and sat on the right, nestling up to Todd at the far end. "I know you didn't care for it," she admitted, leaning forward to pick up the wine Celina left on the coffee table. "I guess little out-of-the way theater troops aren't for everyone."

"It was actually my idea," confessed Todd. "I was afraid Bailey's idea would have knocked your socks off."

Bailey giggled and kicked her bare feet. "Can I tell them?" she asked.

"If you wanna get us kicked out."

"Oh come on," urged Celina. "Go ahead. It can't be that bad."

Sitting up straight, she primped her fiery hair and proclaimed, "I wanted to have a foursome with you two, but Todd said you wouldn't go for it."

Time seemed to slow around Evan—as if the universe was going over a speed bump. Celina squeezed his hand tighter as he peered into Bailey's deep blue eyes. He knew his jaw was dropping, but he couldn't stop it. Mercifully, from beside him, Celina replied, "What a novel idea."

"I told ya!" squeaked Bailey, punching Todd's arm. "But no kissing on the lips...except Celina and me. Deal?"

Evan nodded as Bailey rose and pranced over, offering her hand to Celina. "Are you sure?" she asked in a sweet but serious tone. Celina inhaled and nodded, taking her hand. She stood a full six inches taller than Bailey as they faced each other.

"Let's show each other to our men," purred Bailey, holding the hem of Celina's blouse. She rose to her tip-toes and pulled it off, then stepped behind Celina and unhooked her bra. Celina raised her eyebrows and let out a nervous whimper as she stood topless before the men.

"Relax," whispered Bailey. "Stand in grace and beauty. Be adored, not objectified." She tucked her fingers beneath the waistband of Celina's black yoga pants, purring as she folded them over her hips and down her thighs. Bailey knelt and held them as Celina stepped out, leaving only her dainty panties to cover her most intimate treasure.

Standing again, Bailey's small palms roamed the soft, firm skin of Celina's buttocks. Peeking around, she sang, "Look at this, Todd. Celina has these cute little dimples on each side of her buns."

Celina giggled as Bailey's fingernails gently scratched the small of her back. She cooed as they dropped to her buttocks. Spreading the lapels of Bailey's robe, she dropped it, revealing her petite frame, clad only in black panties.

Evan reached in his pants and adjusted his stiffening prowess, aiming it upward to give it room to grow. Peeking out the corner of his eye, he saw Todd doing the same.

"Why bother fidgeting?" asked Bailey. "Just take your pants off, both of you."

"And sit closer together," added Celina in a nervous crackle. "We won't spread any rumors."

Evan pulled his pants and boxers off like they were burning. Todd's seemed to disappear into thin air. They slid toward each other, sitting only inches apart. Peering at each other's erect phalluses for the first time, they bumped fists.

"I'm impressed, bro," offered Todd. "Nice curve to ya' got goin' on."

"Thanks," replied Evan. "I see you got some good horsepower under the hood yourself."

Celina leaned down forehead to forehead with Bailey and whispered, "I have to start slow."

"Show me Evan," answered Bailey, kneeling before him and peering through her glasses into his wondering eyes. His pulse raced, thumping in his ears as Celina knelt cheek to cheek with Bailey—their gazes both locked on his pounding pole. Celina kissed Bailey's cheek and grasped his rigid offering. With a gentle stroke, she moved the throbbing bulb an inch from Bailey's pouty lips.

Evan whimpered as he peered into the black points of Bailey's pupils, behind which sparked her plans for the moments ahead. Her deep blue oracles studied him as her mouth opened wide. Without any further warning, she dropped her chin and washed his lap in a wave of crimson hair. Evan moaned as her mouth bathed his bulb in moist warmth. He turned his stunned gaze to Celina. Peering back with a loving smile, she pulled Baileys hair back, rendering a view of her lips as they rolled over the veins sculpturing his rigid shaft.

Todd moaned, obviously wanting attention as he held his own offering. "I can introduce myself," whispered Celina in Bailey's ear. Shooting a tantalizing smile to Evan, she shifted to kneel in front of Todd.

Evan remembered Celina's wide-eyed compliment of Todd's healthy sac. He moaned louder than Todd as she licked it. Working down, she lapped the tip of her tongue between his jewels, dangling one on each side, then wrapped her lips around his right testicle and sucked it in. Todd cried out as she stroked his length, her cheek quivering from her playful tongue working his nut.

Bailey hummed as she bobbed, periodically stopping to loll her tongue beneath Evan's beating bulb, encapsulated in her warm mouth. Releasing his engorged tool, she stood and straddled his thighs, rubbing his throbbing head against the scratch of her bush. Rising higher, she cooed as he shimmed his knob into the slick heat of her pubic clasp.

Evan groaned as she kissed his shoulders, dropping another inch of her oozing wrap over his pounding pole. As Bailey dropped her velvety sheath over his chiseled cock, he looked to his right to see Celina bobbing over Todd's lap. Groaning aloud, Evan grasped Bailey's waistline as she bounced up and down, reaming her walls with the length of his engorged staff. "Is this better than sitting in a stuffy theater?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," he whimpered with a nod.

Impaling herself fully, she leaned in, tickling his ear as she whispered, "I think Celina's enjoying Todd."

"I'm enjoying you," he replied.

"You wanna come in me?"

Evan nodded as a bead of sweat broke from his brow and ran onto his cheek.

Bailey licked it off and asked, "You wanna see Todd come in your wife?"

"Uh-huh," he grunted.

"What else do you wanna see?"

He ran his palms onto her buttocks as she bucked her pelvis fore and aft, whispering back, "I wanna see you two dig it out of each other."

Bailey paused and shot him a playful glance. "Right answer," she purred.

Celina stood and tugged Todd's knees as he slid down the backrest to flatten his form. She straddled his hips, facing way from him. As she squatted, Bailey popped up and dismounted Evan. She knelt and guided the blunt tip of Todd's cock into place, just below Celina's well-trimmed black bush. Evan panted as he watched the dry skin of Todd's crown bump Celina's labial gate. He whimpered as it spread her precious clench and disappeared into her being. Celina rose to reveal her nectar bathing the bulbous brim.

Lunging to her left, Bailey bobbed over Todd's shaft-head, cleaning the sheen. Celina giggled and squatted again. With a quick shim of her hips, she surrendered to gravity and slid down the length of Todd's rock-hard beam. She squealed, rocking her pelvis back and forth and rubbing the scruff of her bush on his swollen sac.

Bailey dug her chin between Todd's thighs and thrashed her tongue over the junction of his union with Celina, gaining a moan of thanks from each of them. Gently kneading his sac, she asked, "Feel how warm it is, Celina?"

"Oh, it's warm," she replied between breaths.

"What's making it warm?" she asked, kissing Celina's navel.

"His cum," moaned Celina. "His cum is inside it."

"You want that cum in you, don't you?"

Peering into Evan's eyes, Celina opened her mouth. Her lower lip trembled as if she was afraid to speak.

"Of course she does," urged Evan as he scampered behind Bailey and knelt. He pushed his bone-hard piston past the cleft of her firm buttocks and into the slick heat of her welcome to a squeal of delight. Her red mane shook before Celina's wiggling pelvis as Evan rocked his hips. Returning to the slick nectar of her carnal hug, he wrapped his palms around her waist and thrust forward. All four souls moaned in unison as his pelvis tapped her buttocks.

As Evan broke into lustful rhythm, his gaze followed up Bailey's backside, past her waving red locks and to the skin just south of Celina's navel, beneath which he pictured Todd's engorged tool, reaming her inners. Raising his gaze higher, he watched her breasts bounce in rhythm as Todd raised and lowered her firm frame onto his stiff hard-on. Finally, he peered into her brown eyes, glistening with carnal contentment as she smiled back at him. "Evan," she moaned. "Come in Bailey. I wanna see your face as you plant your seed in her."

"You first," he answered.

The corners of Celina's mouth dropped. Her eyes squinted as she groaned in wanton abandon. Though mostly hidden by Bailey's fiery mane, Evan saw droplets of joyous reward sprinkle Todd's pelvis. Celina shrieked as a more powerful spray splattered Baileys alabaster shoulders. Pangs of delight tingled in his sac, rippling into his throbbing length as Bailey backed up Celina's request. "Come in me!" she squealed.

Evan firmed his grasp and gave in and surrendered to the timeless need aching in his loins. He kept his pounding pace as he levied a bountiful payload into Bailey's intimate chamber. Still he cycled as surge after viscous surge burst into her living vault. Her well-seeded inners offered no friction as his he hastened his rhythm, intent on bringing her over ecstasy's edge.

It worked. Bailey lowered her head and wailed, squeezing his still pulsing cock with her undulating inners. As he pulled back, she gushed stream of thankful fruit, along with a gob of spooge from her gaping slit. The frothy white concoction pooled at his knees as he heaved for air. Just as he fell back on his buttocks, Todd let out a warning groan.

Bailey scampered to the side, resting her chin on Celina's left knee as Todd's thighs began to tremble. Evan scrambled to his feet and pressed his lips against Celina's as Todd bellowed behind her. She squealed into Evan's mouth as Todd's hilt twitched beneath her bush and his rocks dropped in his sac.

Bailey let out a playful giggle and lay on the carpet wiggling her thighs. Celina stood, dribbling a pearly stripe over Todd's thigh as she bounded over and straddled Bailey in sixty-nine position. With a sweet but wanton grunt, she dropped her cheeks between Bailey's spread thighs.

The thought of his wife's vessel teeming with another man's blissful release brought a lustful lump to Evan's throat. He hustled behind her and dropped to his knees, watching Bailey's tongue as it coaxed forth a stream of Todd's fervent offering. A pearly bead hung from Celina's love button as he sloshed his bulb into her irrigated slit. Bailey's tongue lolled from beneath as he halted at half depth. With a deep breath, he rocked his hips and plunged into her seed-laden depths.

He began thrusting long, slow strokes, reveling in the slick viscosity of another man's surrender. Bailey's tongue flicked his sac from below as he paused at full depth. Celina raised her head as Todd knelt between Bailey's legs and wrapped his elbows beneath her knees. Tipping her pelvis, he plunged his pole into her in a single thrust. After a dozen or so cycles, he withdrew his cock, glazed in the glistening recipe of Evan's heritage. Celina lunged over the rock-hard shaft with a squeal. Evan increased his pace as he watched her bob over Todd's upper half—her lips glistening with semen.

She released Todd's staff and pressed it down into Bailey's gaping gates. Todd wasted no time ramping up to speed. Bailey bent her knees as she spread wide. Her thighs bumped back and forth with each thrust.

"Come in me, Todd." moaned Bailey from beneath. "Mix your seed with his inside me."

Todd's eyes grew wide as his eyebrows raised and his jaw dropped. He slipped his palms beneath her buttocks and lifted her pelvis, then thrust forward and froze. Bailey cooed, licking Evan's dangling sac as Todd bellowed in surrender. Todd dropped her buttocks, leaving his still-heaving head to arc a spurt over Celina's cheek. She lunged over the bursting bulb, wrapping her lips tight as it offered a few final thumps.

Once Todd's cries faded off, Celina rolled onto her back and spread her legs, offering her oozing spread. Evan climbed between her thighs and leaned forward onto his hands. Celina's breath reeked of sperm as she purred, "Get in me and pour your seed over his."

Her words resonated as the voltage in his brazen beam increased, charging him like never before. His pulse engorged his prowess to the rigidity of warm steel as he buried his manhood into her. He had only one purpose. Celina was well-sated. It was time to assure his dominance as her alpha.

Bailey and Todd looked on as if some celestial event was about to take place. It was. Evan dropped to his elbows and peered into Celina's pupils, rearing back for his crescendo. Even Celina seemed unusually apprehensive as he gazed into her thoughts. She gulped as her love channel undulated, trickling a weak but irrigating welcome onto his unburied portion. Her spread widened as her nails dug into his buttocks. Still peering into the black dots in her brown irises, he whispered, "I'm planting my seed in your precious garden, Celina."