Shy Bailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celina's whimper grew to a low moan as he drove into her, reaming the depths of her love channel with his engorged girth. She moaned louder as their pubic hairs meshed, but Evan wasn't where he needed to be—not yet. Nestling over her, he pressed his forehead to hers, still peering into her eyes as he wiggled his hips to gain a precious half-inch. Squeezing his buttocks together, he gained more as Celina widened like a girl half her age to accommodate him. As her lips shaped his name in silence, his buried plow gave a mighty jolt, dry-firing its warning.

They inhaled together—chests and bellies tightly pressed as the matrix of reality rumbled. Perched in his beloved's womanly cradle and wrapped by the hug of her divinity, he surrendered. His balls tingled as his mighty turret unleashed its bounty in torrents of warmth, spraying her inner sanctum with salvo after salvo of viscous passion. Celina's moan grew anxious as the deluge continued to pool in her depths, but still his spurting spar continued its carnal onslaught.

As Evan regained lucidity, his shaft lay pooled in its own produce, still rippling spasms although his sac had run dry. Celina looked like she'd been run through with a sword. Her eyes blinked in stunned amazement, peered into his. "I love you," she whispered. A playful smile found her lips as she added, "Now let Bailey in there."

****

The next evening, Evan sat on the sofa with Bailey's red hair decorating his lap. Beside him, Todd groaned as his cock thumped between Celina's lips. Evan raked his fingers through Bailey's red mane and offered, "I should give your theater group another try. I'll bet you're a good actress."

"I'm okay," she admitted, stroking his length. "But I'm thinking of getting into computer programming. Your nephew stopped by today. Cute kid."

"He's a little computer geek," groaned Evan as she bobbed down again.

Celina swallowed Todd's spunk and licked her lips. She crawled over and cupped Evan's sac as Bailey dunked over his head. After a quick kiss to Bailey's bulging cheek, she tendered a sassy grin. "He showed Bailey a few things about networking," she purred.

"Like what?" asked Evan as Celina flicked her tongue over his balls.

"Let's put it this way," offered Todd. "If I were you, I'd put a sticky note over your computer's camera from now on."

Evan bumped fists with Todd as the girls licked their way up each side of his shaft, touching their upper lips together atop his bulb. As their tongues lolled his head, he heaved forth a spurt and moaned, "I can't believe you made me go to that stupid play."