All Comments on 'Shy GF Turns into Slut Pt. 02'

by shyone121

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad, but...

Your writing could be even better with the help of an editor. For example, your 2nd paragraph is one long run on sentence. The story was fun, but the grammar was detracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You need to change categories

This story follows the textbook "be careful what you wish for" theme, a staple of cuckold/loving wives and interracial love stories. The only thing that saved this chapter from the lw category was it's shortness, as the chapter ended before the wannabe cuckold got what he wished and then some.

It's hard to like a story like this one. I mean, the description says it all. However, as the story was published in a different category, I expected some different. Unfortunately, the story so far has failed to meet my expectations. This is a loving wives story series that masks it's true with the short length of its chapters, IMO.It needs to be enjoyed as such.

shyone121shyone121about 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, this is my first attempt at writing a story so it might not be perfect but I enjoyed giving it a go. Hopefully in future I can write something that will be more impressive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous