Shy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,553 Followers

It took some effort for me to actually get out of bed, dragging her with me and chivvying her into the en suite for a shower. A little bit of fun helping her to wash and get towelled dry, then I dressed and she slipped back into her pyjamas.

After that I escorted her back to her own room. Not trusting Charles I checked her room first and then the en suite. No Charles. Thinking again, I stuck my head into the bedroom that shared the en suite and there was would be lover boy, lying on the bed snoring away. (Not snoring very loudly, I'll admit, but snoring.)

With Charles so close at hand I wasn't leaving Melissa alone. I waited (and watched) while she got dressed, ignoring blushes and suggestions that I should turn my head. Breakfast beckoned afterwards, and we went and hunted it down. For some reason, we were both quite hungry.

We were at the table, gobbling up everything in sight, when her father came strolling into the room. He was wide awake and looked as though he'd showered before getting dressed, looking immaculate as always. He seemed full of energy and started eating just as ravenously as Melissa and me. No wonder he was a millionaire. He seemed to have boundless energy.

While we ate I broke the bad news to him. He and Melissa would be packing and departing as soon as breakfast was finished. Naturally he wanted to know why.

"Charles has apparently decided that a marriage between him and Melissa would be a fine thing," I told him. "Melissa disagrees, which I'm sure you will concede is her right."

From the mulish look that descended upon his face he didn't agree to any such thing, but I ignored that and continued.

"Charles then got carried away and decided that a little bit of rape would force Melissa to agree. I had to explain to him that I didn't support that sort of activity in my house and insisted he desist. I've had to sit up guarding her door all night long in case he returned. I'm suggesting you depart now, as I won't be able to stay by her side twenty four hours a day and Charles is feeling pretty hostile."

Her father was looking pretty hostile himself right now. Also curious.

"Your house?" he asked. "I thought your uncle owned it."

"He just wishes he did," I said. "As a matter of fact, this little incident with Charles is probably going to bring matters to a head and Charles and my uncle will be changing address. I'm sure Charles will furnish you with a new address as soon as he's settled, assuming that you want to visit him."

He gave me a nasty look, indicative, I thought, of his lack of desire to see Charles, unless it was over pistols. He did love his daughter and was probably a little over-protective.

Finishing his breakfast he stalked out to start packing, taking Melissa with him.

I just sat back and relaxed waiting for Charles and my uncle to come screaming in. To fill in some time I gave my solicitor a call, confirming my right to tell my uncle to pack up and be gone. Turns out I could and couldn't do that. I could kick them out on the spot but would have to provide other accommodation for a period of up to four weeks, to give them a chance to find a place.

I did the sensible thing. I told my solicitor I was kicking them out immediately and would tell them to see him and he would arrange a month's temporary accommodation. That's what lawyers are for; to relieve you of these tedious little details.

It was going to be fun tossing out my uncle and cousin. Like I said, I can be a bastard and if anyone deserved a little bastardry it's them.

I also made a note to see Melissa again. There was no time to be wasted in following up that particular affair. I'd give her a chance to receive a very nice bouquet and then I'd call her. I suspected things would prove very interesting in that quarter for quite a long time.

Ashson
Ashson
8,553 Followers
12