Shy Guy Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls himself up, and his feet wave around looking for the top shelf. He tries to push up with his legs but feels the shelf start to tip. He scrambles forward and with one last push on the shelf gets a knee up and crawls into the duct. He hears the set of shelves topple over and crash to the floor beneath vent. Only now he finds his towel had caught the lip of the vent and now lies beneath the shelves and debris.

"Oh dear," George says, "I lost my towel."

"Nevermind, at least we are not stuck down there any more," Yuki says with a slight giggle. Her fear of earthquakes has left her mind for the time being as the situation seems quite comical.

George hasn't had time to form this view yet, he is still Mr. Serious and trying to be Mr. Hero. He tries to put the thought of being naked only a few feet away from one of the prettiest girls he has ever seen covered in oil. He is having just as much difficulty doing that as escaping the ducts.

"Right. Um, I'll lead the way," George says hesitating momentarily. "This way." He says and starts crawling on his hands and knees towards the café. Yuki follows a short distance behind.

Yuki stares ahead at George's arse as he crawls in front of her. It is nice and round. She could almost reach out and touch it. But something else catches her eye. His balls. With her previous boyfriends she has only seen the balls as a tight sack tucked nicely beneath their penis. With all the exercise, hot showers and warm air ducts, the balls have dropped away from his body searching for some place cooler. They really do look like marbles in a long and wrinkly draw-string marble bag. It is quite hypnotic watching the bag swing from side-to-side as he crawls along. She snaps out of it when George suddenly stops.

"There is another fan up ahead, and an intersection," George says back over his shoulder. Yuki smiles at him. He takes it as a sign she is happy for him to lead. He stops at the intersection and looks both ways. One direction is a dead end, the other leads upwards at a forty-five degree angle. He thinks he can see sunlight reflecting off one of the panels.

"Wait here," George says and starts crawling up the incline. The oil covering his body makes this rather difficult. He is lying on his stomach and manages to slide his torso up the shaft. He looks behind him and notices some rounded indentations, he tries to use them as footholds and gets some what further up the shaft. He reaches up with his arms and his fingers manage to barely grip a small metal lip. He uses all his strength to pull himself up and gets his head and an elbow up to anchor himself. He quickly sees another vent cover, but through it he sees the roof and daylight.

"I can see the roof outside," George calls back to Yuki, " but there is another vent cover in the way."

He gets his other elbow up, so he can get one hand free. He tries to undo the cover but his fingers are just too big. He gives the cover a few thumps with his fist but it won't budge. He begins to tire and slides back down the shaft to see Yuki.

"I can't get the vent cover undone because my fingers are too big," George says, "But I think your fingers will be small enough to get through."

"But I am too short to reach the top," She says.

"I can climb onto the footholds, then you use me like a ladder and climb over me," George says demonstrating what he means with his hands. Yuki nods.

George climbs up, puts his feet on the footholds while lying face down. He finds the footholds located halfway up the wall of the shaft, so they are not ideal for being face down. His feet are bent up above his back to meet the holds, but it is easy to slip off. He decides the other way would be better and turns around so he is on his back. His thighs are spread apart, knees bent and feet resting on the footholds.

"Okay, Yuki," George calls down the shaft, "I'm ready."

Yuki slides forward and looks up the shaft. She sees George naked with his legs spread. It reminds her of recent doctors visit she had, except she was obviously the one with her legs in stirrups. His ball sac hangs long and lazy. His penis is lying limp against his stomach.

She starts crawling up the shaft. George looks down between his legs, which frame her face perfectly. To his embarrassment he feels his cock start to swell as she comes closer. She sees it seem to pulse about once per second, and each time it gets fatter and longer.

Her feet are at the bottom of the shaft and she begins to slide upwards by pushing upwards with her legs. Her face moves closer to his crotch. She sees his cock unfurl and distend. The foreskin rolls back as the penis becomes engorged with blood, and with each pulse it rises up from his stomach. Quickly his cock has become completely erect and stands glistening from the oil.

She can see his cock clearly for the first time. She is intrigued by the pale skin and deep red tip as her boyfriend's have all had darker skin tones. It doesn't seem much longer than the others at 6 inches, though it might be slightly thicker.

She giggles quietly to herself now as she too is getting turned on. It is hard not to be when you are covered from head-to-toe in slippery oil, warm air wafting over her exposed cunt and breasts, and with a well oiled, erect penis waving above your head.


George, trying to be the perfect gentleman and to hide how he is blushing, averts his eyes and looks directly ahead. He doesn't last long as he feels Yuki's face rub against his thigh. He glances down in time to see her head between his thighs and feels her pigtails tickle the inside of his legs. Her face turns to one side, so her chin is between his penis and his thigh, and pushes forward.

She feels his burning hot erection slip across her cheek as she pushes upwards with her legs. Once her head is past his thighs, she twists to let an arm through. His cock is brushing against her neck as she gets an elbow to rest on his thigh. She brings her other arm up and now both elbows are on his thighs. She can lift her head up higher now, and the tip of his cock slips down the middle of her flat chest.

The touch of skin-on-oily-skin causes her nipples to harden and the areola puffs out slightly. George can see the two small nipples on her almost-flat chest, with his erection pointing up at him. He glances up and sees the concentration on her face along with a fleeting smile.

Yuki extends her legs as far as she can, so her eyes are level with George's neck, and her body slides over his erection until it presses into her soft, smooth stomach. She brings her hands up and puts them around the back of his neck. Then she lifts her right knee up and it grazes his soft ball sac. He tenses and she freezes.

"Sorry. You okay?" She asks worried she has hurt him.

"Yeah," He says swallowing hard.

Yuki carefully slides her knee to the side of the sac and up pushing his erection off to one side. She slips her knee onto his thigh where it intersects with his hip. She takes a breath, pulls with her arms and pushes off with her knee. She carefully brings the left knee up, around his balls, and rests it on the other thigh. She lets out her breath, and quickly takes her next one.

George reaches down and places his hands around her waist to help lift her. He can't believe she is so small or so slippery.

Yuki slowly pulls her body up so she is kneeling on his thighs. As she does this she feels her body slide up his erection. First down her smooth stomach, then her pubic mound, pushing the lips of her slit apart before finally bouncing free. She gasps a little at the sensation and feels it bobbing around, bouncing against the inside of her firm, slender thighs. She feels quite hot with the whole experience, and notices his breathing has become heavier too.

She looks down into his eyes and smiles. Her eyes glance down to see her erect nipples are just inches from his mouth. She looks down further and turns her torso slightly to the right so she can see where her feet need to go next. Her left nipple glances against George's chin. She leans on her left knee and brings her right foot up to sit where her knee was on his thigh. She turns to the left and brings her other foot up onto his thigh.

She lowers herself into a comfortable squat on top of his thighs. As she does this she feels his hot, oily cock brush against her equally hot, oily cunt lips. She stops and shifts her weight slightly so his cock slides to the side and along her stomach.


Now she looks up, past George's face to the lip of the shaft where she must climb to.

"I climb on your shoulders, okay?" Yuki says in her best English.

George gulps at the thought and nods. His cock is pressing firmly against her smooth tummy, and is rock hard with all the oily rubbing it has been getting. He was so tempted to lower his head and suck her hard nipple into into his salivating mouth when it brushed against his chin.

"I can't do that to this poor Asian woman, she is terrified of earthquakes and we need to escape," George thinks to himself, "But she is also the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

"Okay," George says his voice quivering slightly.

Yuki starts to stand up on his thighs. George feels his erection being rubbed by her body again, it is brushed by her cunt lips and then bounces free in the warm air. He sees her face rise past his own, so her chest is directly in front of his face. His eyes are getting a close up view of her flat, smooth breasts. Her hard nipples are coffee coloured on her light olive skin. His hands are still holding her tiny waist. She is careful not to slip while standing on his oily thighs.

She takes her hands away from the back of his neck and places them further up the shaft, bracing them against the sides. Her smooth flat stomach presses against his face, and he turns it to one side so he can breathe. She takes a deep breath and starts to lift her right knee. She slides it up and onto his shoulder. Her thighs are spread wide apart and hips tilted steeply to get her knee up that high.

George realises his hands can't support her holding her waist and starts sliding them down her sides.

Yuki feels his hands move down over her hips, over her buttocks and come to rest cupping the back of her thighs just below the buttocks. His fingers just an inch away from her moist slit. She waits for a moment, then takes another breath and starts to lean on his shoulder with her knee. He feels her pressing down and uses his hands to pull her up. She slides her left knee up quickly and lands it on his shoulder. When she lifts her stomach off his head he turns to look up.

George is lying on his back at a forty-five degree angle. Yuki now straddles his head with her knees on each shoulder.

George looks up and sees Yuki's cunt only inches away from his face. He stares at the beautiful shape. He at first thought she was shaved, but on closer inspection finds her pubic hair is very fine and with the oil covering her mound it looks almost bare. He can smell her now, with her so close, but the smell is mixed with oil and sweat. Her lips are splayed slightly due to her knees being spread apart. He can see his fingers holding the backs of her thighs, he contemplates the idea of moving them slightly to touch her. Even in this situation he is shy and doesn't want to upset her.

Yuki looks down from above. She sees how her vagina is exposed to him. She can even feel his heavy breaths against her moist slit. The sight of his erection, the feel of it rubbing against her body, being coated in slippery oil, letting him see her breasts and cunt but not actually act on it is so thrilling to her.

She never had much foreplay with her previous partners. It might be because she was quite conservative in bed and how she would dress. She would hide under the covers, being concious of her small breasts, and would have the lights off so they couldn't see her vagina.

"I can't believe he can see everything," She thinks to herself, "I never let my boyfriend's see me this close. But here I am with a complete stranger, a foreigner no less, with his eyes inches from it. Can he tell that I am so wet now? His hands feel so nice on my thighs and his fingers... his fingers are so close too."

.She is sopping wet now. She wants him just to take her now. His hard cock, his tongue or even a finger would do. A moment passes. Yuki looks up and sees the vent.

"I see the vent," She calls down to George, "I will try to open it."

"O-Okay," George stammers. He was lost in study of her womanhood. Her voice brought him back to reality. He lets out a sigh. His cock has been rock hard for what seems like a long time now, and still no relief. Yuki feels her legs tremble as the air passes over her sensitive and erect clitoris.

Yuki gets to work unscrewing the vent. She fantasizes about George's hard cock sliding into her cunt. She hasn't had sex for half a year now, and being naked, covered in oil is so exhilarating. Her wet cunt even forms small drops which hang from her engorged lips before falling onto George's face. Her nipples are squashed against the shaft wall. She slides them up and down against the wall as she works. The movement rocks her hips back and forward slightly. George can see her clenching her buttocks rhythmically.

At last she finishes unscrewing the vent. She gives it a push, but it doesn't move. She hits it softly. Still nothing. Then she tries to really thump it. The vent cover falls free, but the power of her hit causes her knees to slip off George's shoulders. Her feet and knees slip down George's ribs and press against the wall beneath him. She is now straddling his chest, but the steep angle means she is sliding down his oiled body.

"Ahh, I'm falling!" Yuki shouts.

Her pubic mound rubs against his body as she slides sending a delicious sensation through her. But panic sets in too, as she reaches down to his shoulders to arrest her fall.

"I've got you!" George calls out to her.

George tries to slow her lifting with his hands under her thighs. This causes her legs to spread wider, reducing contact with the wall so she continues to slide. She looks into his eyes with a look of fear as she scrambles for help.

Her hands try to pull on his shoulders, but the steep angle and oil cause her to continue sliding down. She falls forward onto George so her stomach and chest rubs against his. Her hips rotate forward as she does this, causing her pubic mound to also rotate round from pressing on his stomach to face the end of the shaft. Both shafts.

George's cock has been pumped full of hot blood, covered in oil and rubbed in all directions. It has been kept this way all this time due to his close inspection of some female anatomy and his imagination working overtime. After becoming erect it went further to being rock hard, as hard as he has ever been in his life, and this has caused it to stand up pointing to his stomach.

To anyone watching it would look like slow-motion as the Japanese woman slides slowly down the white guy's body with their bodies glistening with oil and sweat.

Yuki feels her hands slipping from his shoulders, her descent continues. She is about to try and quickly regain her grip on his shoulders when she feels something press against her slit. Something hot and blunt.

She gasps. Her eyes open wide and she sees George's eyes widen too.

Then before she can do anything to pull herself up, gravity pushes her body down, pushing her cunt lips against George's hot, hard cock. She stops squirming but still she slides slowly down. Her engorged lips open slowly over the tip of this stranger's foreign cock. Her cunt might be young and tight but it is also very wet and yearns to be filled. Her hips involuntarily gyrate to help spread her tunnel over the shaft.

George can't believe what is happening. He feels her sliding down over his cock. Her cunt feels so hot and so wet. He is still holding her thighs but as soon as he felt his cock head enter her, the thought of stopping her slipping disappeared. Without him lifting the downward pressure increases and she slides down over his cock faster.

"Oh god!" George moans.

She closes her eyes and lets out her breath as she feels herself sliding down faster. Ten seconds pass as she feels his cock fill her cunt, stretching her tunnel. Then she feels her buttocks touch his thighs. A few more seconds pass as gravity pushes her down and he is buried completely inside her. Her sliding comes to a stop, impaled on his cock, his hands cupping her thighs and her nipples digging into his chest.

A few moments pass as George and Yuki consider their situation.

Yuki squeezes her cunt around his cock a couple of times now she has stretched to take him comfortably. George moans and squeezes her thin thighs with his palms.

She opens her eyes and looks up at George. She is not sure what his expression is, a mixture of happiness and fear perhaps. He makes eye contact with her. Yuki smiles, purrs a little bit and buries her face in his chest. George exhales heavily as he sees she is happy.

She slides one of her hands up his neck to rest in his hair. She looks up again, tries to kiss him but extending her neck. George lowers his head but she is still too low. He slides his hands up her thighs to cup her small, firm arse. He pulls her up, sliding her a couple of inches up his cock, just enough so he can kiss her.

He tastes her sweet lips, their tongues meet and explore each other. George pushes up off the footholds, gently so as not to slip, and slides his cock slowly into the Asian woman. She lets out a squeak when she feels his cock start sliding in and out an just an inch. Her wet cunt drips juice which runs down his shaft, down over his wrinkly ball sac before dripping onto the floor. She breaks off her kiss and looks down to where their hips meet.

"Ohhh! It feels so good," Yuki moans.

She is sitting impaled on his shaft but she is worried he will tire soon if he has to lift her each time. The next time he lifts her, she pulls with her arms and lifts one foot up and plants the heel at the top of George's thigh. Then she brings the other up and places it on the other thigh, so her little feet are on his thighs. She leans back and slides down onto his cock so she is now in her comfortable Asian squat.

He still holds her little buttocks in the palms of his hands. He can stare down and see her erect nipples, and with her hunched shoulders her flat breasts become slightly more pronounced. Further down he sees her knees spread wide and his own cock stuffed into her hot, wet cunt.

Her hands roam over his head but hook around the back of his neck for support. She starts to lift her hips with her legs, she feels his cock slide inch after inch out of her tunnel. His hands help to lift her by her buttocks, spreading her lips further. She feels empty as most of his hot, slippery rod leaves her. She slows and begins to sink down onto him again. She realises he doesn't feel much larger than her previous boyfriends, once she has stretched she probably couldn't tell the difference.

But there is a difference. She is so much wetter than any time in the past. She wonders why, but then realises it is the whole situation leading up to this point. The thrill of being exposed, seeing his erect cock up close, and wanting to be touched but getting only incidental contact. This is what foreplay is all about and something she has missed out on.

She begins to slide up and down on his hard cock. Filling and emptying her slippery, wet passage. Her breathing is heavier now, her nipples trying to escape out the front of her chest, and her body sweating oil. George is cupping her firm buttocks in his hands, squeezing them. He tries to thrust up to meet her but is restricted for fear of slipping from his footholds. He switches from looking deep into her eyes, at her beautiful breasts, down to her tight, hungry cunt swallowing his cock and finally to saviour it all he closes his eyes and just feels.