Shy Iris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
195 Followers

Iris' hoodie wasn't covering her ass any more, and everyone present was gifted with an eyeful of her great white whale tail jiggling inside the black spandex. Her big butt was so distracting that the men barely noticed when she started to unbutton her royal blue blouse. She worked her way from bottom to top and ripped it from her shoulders in one smooth motion. Still, they were all staring at her ass. Boys will, after all, be boys.

As she danced Iris slid her hands up her shapely thighs, past the flare of her hips, over her pale, flat stomach, and up to the simple black cups of her bra. Her breasts were small in comparison to her ass, but above-average when compared to most normal girls. They sat high and firm on her chest without a hint of sag.

Iris reached behind her, and unclasped her bra, setting her big boobs free. She turned and tossed her bra over the head of "tit-man" Aaron. He started to whoop and stamp his feet. "38 C!" He hollered with delight. Iris pinched the dark nipples at the end of her milky white jugs and he stamped his feet even harder. With her tits bouncing and jiggling free, Iris knew every man in the room should have been at attention. But then she caught a glimpse of the blank look on Jack's face, and knew he was still waiting for the real show to begin.

Almost on cue the music began to pick up the pace. Iris, wearing only her yoga pants and a black thong, began to move faster. Her skin was starting to develop a thin sheen of sweat as she danced, her pudgy rear bouncing and shaking out of control, as if her massive ass had developed a mind of its own. As the beat hit a dizzying crescendo and halted just long enough for the bass to drop, Iris hooked her fingers into the waistband of her pants and yanked upwards with all her might. The spandex stretched to its absolute limit, burying deep into her cavernous ass crack and forming a perfect outline of her amazingly round cheeks. As the beat dropped and the music picked up again, something else finally dropped too: Iris' pants.

Trevor, who had been fortunate enough to be sitting behind Iris when she exposed her gargantuan backside to the group, actually fell out of his chair. By some miracle of biology her massive cheeks were a snowier shade of white than even the rest of her china-doll skin. And this wasn't like in the parking lot, where her rear had been exposed for just long enough to take a few pictures; here was Iris' legendary ass in all of its glory, each dimpled cheek and every inch of skin rolling and moving in full glory as she danced for the group of brothers. The reaction was obvious and immediate. Every boy in the room fell silent and even Jack leaned forward in his chair. But the music wasn't stopping yet, and neither was Iris.

Iris sauntered around the circle to Paul, the young man who'd said he wanted to "fuck the shit out of her." She stepped up, resting one foot on his lap and letting her thick, milky thigh brush his cheek with just the faintest tease. Her black pantied crotch was practically pressed against his mouth, and she vaguely wondered if he could smell the musk of her rapidly dampening slit. After an agonizingly long moment, Iris stepped away and turned her back to him. She moved her hands under her rear end, cupping her fingertips around the bottom of her cheeks and giving them a lewd jiggle. Paul almost fell forward he was so entranced, but Iris chided him backwards with a wave of her finger. Naughty, naughty. She still had one more boy to go.

Jack was sitting at the back of the room, but she knew he was the one in charge. Iris sashayed towards him, wiggling her meaty hips with all her force as she went. She dipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties as she went, yanking upwards. The full view of her ass was exposed as the thin piece of black fabric was wedged deep between her butt cheeks. All of the men behind her gasped. But for Jack, seated in front of her, the experience was altogether different. Iris' nearly clean shaven pubic area was exposed to him in full glory, and the crotch of her panties was stretched to outline the full mound of her pussy. Jack looked her dead in the eyes and mouthed the words time's almost up.

Iris started to panic, getting desperate. She danced and gyrated harder, finally slipping her panties down and kicking them off to a far corner of the room. She saw Trevor pick them up and stuff them in his pocket, but she didn't care, her whole bbeing was focused on Jack. She wrapped a hand tightly around her mound, still squatting her hips in time to the music and thrusting her backside out to the men behind her. She buried her middle finger deep in her pussy, masturbating herself for the room full of men. Four of them were drooling. Jack was tapping his wrist where a watch would have been, warning Iris that her time was coming to a close and she still had a job to do.

Iris reached a level of lewdness that she didn't even know was possible. She flexed her thighs and grinded her womanhood against both hands. She shook her fat ass back and forth so fast it looked like it was vibrating. She tweaked her nipples, twisting and pulling them away from her magnificent tits, lifting them to her mouth and licking her sweet buds. Finally, she placed both hands on her knees and squatted as low as she could go. Iris bounced her backside up and down as powerfully as she could, right in Jack's face, so he could feel the motion as her dimpled, cellulite riddled cheeks breezed past him on the downswing. Finally, as the music ground to a halt, Iris reached back andburied her index fingers deep into her buttcrack. She spread her pale cheeks as wide as they could go, and presented Jack with a perfect view down her gaping asshole.

The music had stopped and the entire room sat in stunned silence, waiting for the dam to break. Iris' head was spinning. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She'd never even grinded against a boy. She was gasping for breath, sweating. She realized she still had her butthole spread wide for Jack, and wondered what he was thinking. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Okay, let's fuck this bitch."

Jack looped one hand around Iris' narrow waist, standing her up and pressing her big bottom back against him. Jack reached down, under the swell of her ass, and buried three fingers deep into her sopping wet cunt. Her ass was so big that to the other boys in the room it appeared that her cavernous butt crack was swallowing his muscular forearm. Iris couldn't help but moan, already experiencing her first orgasm of the night. Her eyes started to roll back in her head, but not before she could see the other four boys in the room starting to undress.

Someone kicked a leather ottoman into the center of the circle and Jack gently but firmly pushed Iris down on her hands and knees so she was propped up over it. His three fingers never left her hot pussy, where he was working his fingertips rapidly, making Iris shake and spasm as she experienced another thunderous orgasm.

"This bitch wants it bad," Iris heard a voice in front of her say. She looked up to see a long and thin penis, already bubbling with pre-cum, attached to the skinny kid Matt who had pantsed her earlier. Instinctually she pulled forward ever so slightly, engulfing his veiny cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, deepthroating Matt until the slobber ran down her chin and her mascara started to run. Matt groaned in ecstasy as the fat assed girl swallowed every inch of his dick.

Behind Iris, Jack was fumbling with his belt and zipper, as he rushed to force his pants down. Paul had moved the left of Jack, rattling Iris' ass cheek with slap after resounding slap. His stubby black fingers formed a stark contrast against her milky white skin. On the opposite side, Aaron was being much gentler, caressing the absurd curve of her massive backside as she thrust herself forward to swallow Matt's cock, and backwards to grind on Jack's fingers. As for Trevor, well Trevor the photography major had stepped to the side, away from the action. He was holding a camera.

Jack finally undid his zipper and slipped his dick from his pants. Iris' dancing had obviously done the trick, as his cock was standing at full rigid attention. He ceased his finger fucking of Iris and waved away the men on other side of him. It was as if time itself stood still. The only sound in the room was Iris hungrily slurping on Matt's cock. Jack gently teased his cockhead along the length of Iris' womanhood. She jolted forward as if she'd been struck by a cattle prod, then rocketed backwards trying to impale herself on his stiff member. She needed something, anything, to fill her up and grant her some form of release. Jack greeted the pudgy ass of the bitch in heat with a smack so powerful it rocketed her forward; impaling her throat even further on the cock she was greedily sucking.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Iris?" Jack demanded.

Iris paused from the sloppy blowjob she was giving long enough to look back at Jack with pleading eyes and nod her head vigorously.

Jack placed one hand on each of Iris's generous hips, amazed by the sheer width of her behind. She tried to rock back, and force his dick into her leaking cunt but he pulled his own hips away, leaving her rear end wiggling desperately in the air.

"I need you to say it, Iris." Jack commanded. "Beg me to fuck you."

Iris moaned around the dick in her mouth. The further humiliation was pushing her to depths of ecstasy she hadn't known even existed until that very moment. "FUCK ME, JACK!" She wailed through her partially clogged windpipe. "PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Jack grinned and ran his cockhead along her pussy lips again, making Iris moan and vibrate once more. He brought his thick member to rest between the canyon formed by her glistening cheeks. He used his grip on her hips to jiggle her ass back and forth and up and down along the length of his shaft. He ground against her, forcing her forward with the weight of his pelvis. His dick disappeared between her cheeks, smothered by her soft flesh. He leaned forward until his lips were practically inside of her.

"Who does this fat ass belong to, you fucking cow?" His snarl was so menacing that Iris nearly pissed on the floor.

But far away, she heard a muffled voice that could only be her own, responding.

"MY FAT ASS BELONGS TO YOU! FUCK ME! PLEEEEEEASE! I'LL BE YOUR PERSONAL BUTT SLUT JUST MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!"

Never one to refuse a request from a lady, Jack lined his cock up with Iris' eager cunt and slammed home. Iris came with an ear splitting howl.

Jack wrapped his hands around Iris' slim waist and pistoned away in her slick cunt. Her big backside wobbled violently against his muscular thighs as he slammed away. With every thrust Jack's hand was finding purchase on Iris' white flesh with an open palm. First he was spanking her pale ass, and then smacking her meaty thighs, finally he was reaching around underneath her and stretching and pulling her nipples, torturing her milky tits. All the while Iris was exploding with blistering orgasm after blistering orgasm.

At Iris' front half, Matt was absolutely losing it. Witnessing Jack's depravity and Iris' willingness to give in to her brutalization he started to lose control himself. He buried his long, skinny fingers in Iris' luscious black hair and began to force her throat further and further onto his long cock. Her eyes were bulging out of her head and leaking tears, mascara running down her cheeks in dark rivulets. With every thrust he could feel her gag reflex forcing his cockhead away, and every time he forced her to choke a little bit longer, until finally her pale face was turning a ruddy purple and her spittle was puddling on the floor. With a spasm of his dick Matt's balls started to violently empty. It was too much for Iris, who couldn't swallow his hot cum fast enough. She choked and spat, cum gargling up from her throat, past her lips, and bubbling down over her chin. Matt yanked his dick from Iris' mouth and held her head in place, until she stuck out her tongue and licked his shaft clean. Satisfied he took a step back and admired his handiwork.

Iris was vaguely aware that someone new was circling around in front of her her, but her entire world was focused on the dick rapidly working its way in and out of her abused cunt. With all of her energy Iris rocked her meaty hips backward, fucking herself onto the stiff pole. Jack was still plowing away, now squeezing her ass cheeks tortuously with his fingers splayed, until her fat billowed between them.

Aaron pulled up a folding chair in front of Iris and lifted her by her dark hair. As her rocking body lifted from the ottoman Aaron slid his torso underneath her and let her upper body settle down on top of him. For a moment he thought she might have gone unconscious, but a slap to across her face sent her jerking to attention. Iris gripped her hands on the tops of Aaron's muscular thighs, and started to tease the head of his penis with her tongue. She squeezed her elbows around her breasts, enveloping his hard black cock in the soft pillows of her lily white tit-flesh. Her hair was tousled and her face was a mess, but the feeling of her milky tits on his hard shaft was nothing short of beautiful.

Jack was now taking long, deep strokes into Iris as he was nearing the finish line. He could feel his cum bubbling up from deep within, a reservoir reserved only for special occasions such as this. He had never been with a woman built quite like Iris; few men had. But this one, this monster assed beauty rocking back onto his cock as she was tit-fucked from the front, he was going to keep her. The thought calmed him, and granted him release as he shot thick wad after thick wad against the steaming walls of Iris' cunt. Satisfied, he let out a deep sigh and stepped back to admire his handiwork. Her ass and thighs were bruised and swollen, and her nearly hairless cunt was dripping with a mixture of her own womanly juices and his ropey seed.

Paul practically shoved Jack aside as he took his place between Iris' glistening thighs. He unleashed his cock, an unnaturally short monster that was thicker than Iris' forearm.

"I love this fat-assed bitch!" Paul screamed as he pushed his fire-plug cock into Iris' hot, wet hole.

Jack's fingering and fucking had loosened Iris up, but she still wasn't prepared for the cock that was now invading her abused cunt. She yelped and tried to scoot forward, but Aaron put one hand on her shoulder and one hand on her chin, and held her in place. He worked his thumb into her mouth; forcing her tongue down and her eyes to snap to attention.

"They're going to fuck you and there's nothing you can do about it. Let them. Your fat ass belongs to them now. But this," Aaron gripped his shaft and started to slide it once again between Iris' magnificent tits, "this dick is all yours. Let's see what you can do with it."

Like a woman possessed Iris went to work on Aaron's black cock. She mashed her milky tits against his shaft, bouncing her big boobs around his manhood. She ground her chest against his cock, working her entire body up and down as she took long, slurping licks along his dick. Not able to hold out, Aaron let fly with a half dozen jets of cum straight up into the air, landing in Iris' hair and across her face, stinging her eyes and forcing them closed. Aaron slid out from under her, and let Paul have her to himself.

Now unimpeded by any resistance at Iris' front half, Paul began to pound away with a renewed vigor. He hooked his arms under her meaty thighs and forced her to roll forward on the ottoman, until her big, white ass was positioned almost squarely on top of the footrest and her thick legs were up in the air. Paul laid atop her prone body, grinding his hips against her reddened ass cheeks, lifting his own legs off the ground and letting gravity do the work of stretching her pussy walls to the limit. He placed one large palm on the back of her head, clutching her dark hair between his fingers and forcing her abused face down into the mixture of cum, drool, and tears that had pooled there throughout the night.

Iris tried to force her head up, gargling thick, ropey bubbles in the slime, but Paul placed his other hand on the back of her neck and held her there, forcing her to inhale her own spit as he continued to fuck her mercilessly from behind. Finally he came, roaring in jubilation as he forced his thick cock to its limit inside Iris and filled her with his hot jizz. She roiled and bucked beneath him, gasping for breath while experiencing an orgasm of her own. Paul backed away, and his dick released from her used pussy with a faint pop.

Iris rolled her head to the side and took a series of great, gasping breaths. She didn't care that her face was resting in a puddle of cum and drool that she had spit up earlier, she was just happy to suck in cool air rather than a hot cock. She was starting to almost relax, believing her ordeal was over, when she felt Paul and Aaron each grab one of her arms and start to lift her up.

"What are you doing?!?" Iris demanded with what little will she had left. The pair of men simply grinned at her. She looked back over her shoulder, to see Trevor standing between her legs. She started to panic.

Iris didn't panic just because she saw Trevor. No, Iris started to panic because she saw the dick that was dangling between his legs. If Paul's cock had been thick like a monster, Trevor's cock was thick like a demon from the depths of hell. If Matt's cock had been long enough to choke her, Trevor's dick was long enough to navigate her esophagus and tickle her stomach lining. It was veiny and gnarled, and looked downright dangerous.

"Jesus Christ, dude," Iris heard Jack say far away, her thoughts entirely focused on the 18-wheeler between her legs. "That is one fucked up looking piece of equipment you've got there. How often do you beat off?"

"Constantly," Trevor answered as he patted Iris on one large, well used butt cheek, "to women who look just like this."

Iris gulped and readied herself. She could maybe deal with an assault from Trevor's penis on her cunt. It was already stretched out from her fucking session with the rest of the group, and who knows, it might even start to feel good after the first couple dozen strokes. But Trevor bypassed her quivering slit, straddled her fat cheeks, and rested his cock between her canyon like ass crack. Realizing the assault that was about to take place, Iris doubled her efforts to escape, kicking her powerful legs out with desperate fervor and wiggling against the itchy footstool that was holding her in the air.

But Iris' captors held fast. Paul and Aaron simply lifted her front half higher, so she couldn't wriggle free. Matt clamped his hands around her muscular calves and hoisted her meaty legs into the air, essentially leaving her suspended above the ground, save for her pale belly resting on the ottoman. Matt began to lick the pads of her bare feet and suckle her toes, as Trevor started to slap his intimidating meat against her jiggling ass cheeks.

Jack climbed atop Iris' back and lifted her head with both hands. She could smell the musty scent of her own pussy juices and his cum as he rested his balls against the nape of her neck. "You should try to relax," he explained. "I told you we were each going to take turns with your sweet asshole. Asses like yours were built to be fucked."

"Please," Iris begged. "I've never..." but her voice was cut off by Jack forcing four of his fingers into her raw gullet.

"Did you hear that boys?" Jack called to the group. "We've got a virgin dumper here! Better lube the bitch up!"

Jack continued to assault Iris' throat with his fingers, as she felt Trevor begin to assault her ravaged cunt with his fist. Jack repositioned himself and started to drip globs of Iris' saliva onto her virgin asshole, before violently jamming his thumb up her never before used rectum. She felt like she was going to be split in half. Then, Trevor ceased his assault on her cunt and dribbled her own pussy juices onto her tight sphincter. Without warning, he jammed an index fingers into her ass on either side of Jack's thumb.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
195 Followers