Shy Iris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris ceased screaming and struggling and started to babble incoherently. She was in a different world, on a different plane of existence, as the three pronged assault continued on her butthole that had only hours earlier never even seen the light of day. The thrashing inside of her tight dumper ceased and Iris could feel Trevor start to spread her meaty ass cheeks. The ring of her sphincter relaxed briefly as the digits exited her rear end, but she faced a new assault as the bulbous head of his demonic cock started force itself against her tight hole.

Jack squatted atop of Iris and placed his hands against the tops of her billowing ass flesh, forcing her backwards onto Trevor's massive shaft. Her anus released and his cockhead forced its way inside her quivering rear end. Iris could see nothing but red as she felt the force tearing apart her insides.

Every push from Jack and every thrust from Trevor was forcing Iris' virgin asshole further along Trevor's gnarled shaft. Inch by agonizing inch he worked his way deeper into Iris, until his hips rested against her flabby ass cheeks and every inch of his sickening member was tearing apart her guts. While her eyes had once been streaming mascara they were now bone dry; there was simply no tears left. She was completely in shock.

And then Trevor began to thrust.

Iris knew her asshole would never be the same. Trevor sawing in and out of her vice-like backside with his massive dick would make sure of that. With every inward thrust and outward pull her resilient sphincter would stretch and contract, driving him wild but driving her insane. And yet, she felt something building up inside her. Something that made her skin tingle, her body feel overwhelmingly hot. Something that made her ears buzz.

"Fuck my ass," Iris moaned weakly as her anal ravaging continued.

All of the boys in the room paused, not quite believing what they'd just heard. Even Trevor paused from his assault on Iris' tight hole. To the astonishment of everyone present, she tried to force herself backwards, willing his cock deeper into her yearning anus.

Jack climbed off of Iris' back and stepped aside, Paul and Aaron released her arms, and Matt reluctantly released his grip on her calves. Iris rested on her hands and knees for the briefest of seconds. Then, she reached back and placed one manicured hand on each hefty butt cheek and began to stretch her asshole open all on her own. She rocked backwards, forcing Trevor's cock even deeper into her fat dumper.

"Fuck my ass," Iris wailed. She worked her big backside faster, impaling herself. "I need your fucking cock." She was slamming her meaty backside against Trevor's thighs like her life depended on it. Her flabby cheeks jiggled relentlessly while Iris' used Trevor's cock to fuck her own asshole. "MAKE ME CUM!"

Not needing any further prompting, Trevor attacked her thick hips with a claw like grip, and started to fuck her giant ass with unrelenting force. Iris screamed and wailed, her fat cheeks bouncing and quaking with every slam.

"Take that fucking dick, bitch." Trevor buried his hard cock to the hilt inside Iris' big backside. He brought his palm down with full force on her quivering ass cheek. He pulled out until his bulbous cockhead started to stretch her sphincter, then slammed his cock all the way up Iris' fat ass again. He repeated the process, again, and again, and again.

"Beg me to fuck your fat ass." Trevor punctuated each thrust up Iris' asshole with a slap on her jiggling backside.

"Fuck my ass!"

Trevor pulled out of Iris' quivering backside and left her feeling depressingly empty. She desperately tried to wiggle her big backside back onto Trevor's cock, but he was already in front of her, forcing her mouth open and jamming his fat cock down her throat. Iris started to gag on the taste of her own asshole as she was brutally skullfucked.

"Beg me to fuck your fat ass you stupid bitch!" Trevor forced his dick down Iris' throat until she gasped for air. She slapped uselessly against his thighs, gasping for air. Her eyes rolled backwards and her face turned purple. Just as she was on the verge of passing out, Trevor snaked his cock out of her gullet.

"You're a fat assed slut, built to take dick. That's the only reason you're here and that's the only thing that makes you special." Trevor forced Iris facedown flat onto the floor. He spread her cheeks and started to force his cock into her big backside again.

"What are you?!?"

"A fat assed slut," Iris exclaimed breathlessly. She tried to relax her asshole to take more cock. She pawed at the hardwood, forcing herself backwards. Trevor gripped her by her fat hips, using the full force of his violent thrusts to crash down on top of her thick dumper. He laid on top of her, keeping her pinned down as he hammered his cock in and out of her eager asshole.

"What are you built for?" Trevor growled into her ear.

"Fucking." Iris moaned.

"WHAT ARE YOU BUILT FOR?"

Iris fucked her big ass as hard as she could against the thick cock invading her rear end. "I'M A WHORE AND I WAS BUILT TO FUCK!" She wailed. "I'M JUST A CUM DUMPSTER WITH A FAT ASS!"

Iris was deep in the throes of a mind breaking orgasm, but the new heat rising inside her hadn't found release yet. She continued to fuck herself backwards onto Trevor's thick cock, but still the pressure wouldn't break.

Suddenly Iris felt herself rising, and felt hands lifting and carrying her, with Trevor's cock still wedged deep up her ass crack. The hands set her down on top of the futon, on top of someone. She opened her bleary eyes just long enough to see Jack's maniacally grinning face as he thrust his cock upwards into her cunt, impaling her.

The feeling of the brother's cocks sawing into her quaking ass and her abused cunt was overwhelming for Iris. She could feel both of their shafts hammering away inside her through the thin membrane separating her pussy and asshole. Finally the pressure inside her released, and Iris came in a piercing wail, squirting her juices down Jack's shaft, onto the futon, and through to the floor. Her great, wobbling cheeks clenched and spasmed violently as her body convulsed, and her spinchter clenched involuntarily around Trevor's shaft. He too, came, straight up her asshole, filling her beautiful backside with thick, gooey cum. Trevor pulled out, and Iris wiggled her big ass invitingly, desperate for another cock. Aaron stepped forward and thrust into her now loosened asshole, as Jack continued to thrust up into her cunt. Iris had another squirting orgasm as she was roughly double penetrated again. Her mind went black.

***

Iris slowly came to her senses what could have been just minutes but was probably hours later. She was no longer on the futon but was instead on the floor, in a pile of sweat, female ejaculate, and cum. Mostly cum. She had cum dripping from her well worn cunt, cum dripping from her once virgin but now gaping asshole, cum in her hair, cum in her eyelashes, cum caked and drying on her face. Of course there was cum on her milky tits, and spread out all across her enormous backside. There were even a few spurts on her filthy feet.

"A size 30 waist?" The men were sitting in a circle again, although now she was on the outside of it. They were all fully clothed, and it smelled like they were smoking again. It was Aaron who was talking, while holding up her spandex leggings and displaying them to the group. "That's not very big. What is that an extra large?"

Jack leaned over and typed something on his computer. "No, that's just a large. Holy shit."

Iris scoured the grimy floorboards with her eyes, glad the men were finally paying her no attention. She couldn't see her bra, she guessed someone had probably stuffed that deep in their pocket as a souvenir. She knew the same thing had happened to her panties. Iris couldn't remember where she'd tossed her blouse earlier, what seemed like a lifetime ago, either, but she spotted her hoodie. Gingerly, she reached out and grabbed it, pulling it towards her.

"What do you think her hips are?" Iris heard Paul ask as the group continued to examine her yoga pants. "Thirty-eight? Thirty nine?"

"No, no, no, no. They measure women in even numbers," Matt explained. "So her hips would be like a forty or forty-two."

"Forty-eight," Iris muttered sheepishly as she wobbled to her feet. The men simply stared at her as she snatched her leggings from their clutches and wiggled into them. They felt far too tight as they stretched across the puffy lips of her abused cunt, and tightened around her bruised backside, but there was something that felt safe about having them on.

Iris pulled her hoodie over her head next, face blushing as the men stared at her. Something about being mostly dressed again made her feel more like her old self, even though there was cum crusting on her eyelashes and flaking into her eyes. She turned to Matt with an impatient look. He sheepishly held her sandals out to her. She stepped them on, and started to leave.

Lost in a haze, Iris shakily descended the stairs. She had no notion of what time it was or how much time had passed. Her phone and keys were in the pockets of her sweatshirt. She pulled her phone out to see how much time had passed, saw that her e-mail app was open, and suddenly remembered why she was there. She sighed and turned to climb back up the stairs, but Jack was already there behind her.

Jack handed Iris a wet wipe, a Red Bull, and a pill. "Plan B," he said, "because, well, you know."

Iris nodded and took the pill. Her throat was too raw to, swallow, and she chugged the Red Bull to force it down. The caffeine had a soothing effect. Wiping her face off helped, as well. She was starting to feel whole again. Almost.

"Did you delete the pictures from this afternoon?" Iris asked.

Jack nodded. "Of course I did. I'm a man of my word."

Iris opened the door and started to leave. She turned back. "Thank you," she said, although she wasn't quite sure for what, exactly. And that's when she saw the smile on Jack's face.

"What is it?" Iris asked, a hollow feeling starting to grow in her stomach.

"Everything from this afternoon is deleted. One-hundred percent. Just like I promised," Jack explained. "But there's one more thing."

Iris' heart sank.

"You see," Jack explained. "We deleted everything from this afternoon. But we didn't delete anything from tonight. And we taped everything."

Iris gulped. Her mind reeled. "Everything?"

Jack nodded, struggling to contain his laughter. "Do you want a copy?"

Iris choked. Her stomach did a somersault. She sighed. "What would it take for you to delete it?"

Jack's grin widened. "I haven't really thought about that yet. I'll let you know later lard ass."

And with one last vicious spank to Iris' already abused rear end Jack forced her out into the night.