Shy Iris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack toed at the carpet of his room with his foot. "You don't know if that'd hold up in court. And you wouldn't risk exposing your daughter like that."

"Maybe, maybe not. I can tell you're a smart guy, Jack. I don't think you'd risk your fraternity like that."

Jack sighed. He started to clap, sarcastically. "Congratulations, mother Taylor. You win. After today, I promise to leave you and your daughter alone." He approached Opal, untying her legs. She started to breath a sigh of relief, until she felt his muscular fingers starting to pry her impressive ass cheeks apart.

"What are you doing?!" Opal demanded, starting to panic. "You said you would leave my daughter and I alone?!?"

Jack leaned his head over Opal's shoulder, so she could see his face reflecting in the clear window glass. Every tooth in his mouth was glistening in the sunlight. "I said I would leave you alone after today!" He placed one of his hands on the back of her head, twisting his fingers into her dark hair and pressing her cheek against the glass. Jack pressed his body against Opal's, squashing her large breasts even tighter against the pane. Opal struggled to breath as the weight of her massive knockers started to press backwards, sandwiching her lungs between heavy tit-flesh and the young man behind her. In the backyard below, the brothers of Tri-Pi, even those who had already used Opal as their fat titted fuck doll, started to cheer as they were greeted with the best show of the day.

"You know," Jack growled into Opal's ear, "your daughter might have the biggest ass I've ever seen. But yours isn't too bad." He slapped his rapidly hardening cock against her jiggling backside. He slid his thick rod between her ass cheeks, he lined his cock-head up with her puckered anus. Opal breathed deep as the tip of his penis started to stretch her sphincter. "Not bad at all," Jack spat, "for a used up old heifer."

Jack slammed his throbbing cock home, burying it to the hilt up Opal's tightly clenched asshole, and slamming her heavy tits against the glass.

Opal's vision was filled with red. She thought she was going to black out, or be split in two, as Jack's thick cock hammered in and out of her viselike butthole. He twisted her hair, so that she had to look out on the group of boys as she was being brutally ass fucked. The little deviants were hooting and hollering, cheering for all they were worth, as Jack plowed her thick MILF booty.

Jack used his free hand to alternate his slaps on her wobbling ass cheeks. "Not bad," he muttered, as if Opal were nothing more than a piece of meat being appraised. "Not bad at all."

"Please," Opal begged. Tears streamed down her face, carrying her running mascara along with it, forming dark rivulets that comingled with the cum and sweat on her fat tits. "Please, just slow down."

"I tell you what," Jack instructed Opal between thrusts up her abused backside. "Stick out your tongue and lick the glass and I'll slow down."

Opal couldn't imagine what Jack was trying to accomplish with this humiliation, but she obediently complied, forcing her tongue past her lips and pressing it against the window. Jack cruelly twisted her head again, so that her nose was pressed against the glass as well. He tugged her downwards, until Opal's nostrils were stretched as wide as her gaping lips, making her look more like a farm animal than a human woman.

"Are they filming this?" Jack demanded.

Opal could barely focus with her tits and nipples, nose and mouth, smashed against the glass, but she forced her eyes to focus on the boys in the yard. Sure enough, half of them had their phones out and were recording. Max was holding a professional looking zoom lens. Vaguely, she heard a sound coming through the glass. Were they mooing?!? Her tears started to flow faster.

"Are they fucking filming you, you fat...uddered...cow..." Jack punctuated each of his words by thrusting his cock as deep into Opal's guts as he could, and resting it there; before pulling out completely and repeating the process. By the time he was done with that one sentence, her asshole was stretched to it's breaking point.

"Yes, they're fucking filming..." Opal sobbed. And then, as the words were leaking out of her stretched out lips...she moaned.

Jack started laughing, and renewed his steady butt fucking of Iris' big titty mom with renewed vigor.

"You love this, don't you? You're a fucking cow, built to be milked and fucked, aren't you?" He demanded. He slammed into her asshole, his pelvis lifting Opal off the ground so that gravity dragged her rapidly stretching sphincter even further along Jack's shaft. "Just like your daughter!"

Opal screamed and came; for the first time in her life squirting from her hot cunt, spraying the window with her juices. Jack mercifully pulled his red hot dick from her gaping asshole, leaving her feeling surprisingly empty. He stood over her and stroked his cock once, twice, three times, until his steaming jizz erupted against the side of her face, drizzling downwards and mingling with the noxious mixture pooled in her deep cleavage.

Jack undid Opal's wrists, and the monster titted woman collapsed to the ground. Her heavy breasts, glued to the window by a gallon of male semen, released from the glass with a sickening tearing sound, leaving her pale white flesh and pink nipples glowing red hot. The elder Taylor woman didn't seem to notice. She was lost in a haze of lust, greedily slurping at her own used udders, gulping down as much cum as her stomach could hold.

"Like mother like daughter," Jack chuckled as he left the room. He didn't bother to close the door behind him. A half dozen brothers were falling over each other, racing up the stairs to take his place.

***

JB laughed at Iris. He continued to swat her giant, wobbling backside. With every resounding spank the handprint framing her tattoo turned redder, and redder. She was going to have a few welts and blisters, she knew. But those would heal. It was the humiliation that bothered her.

"Look at his big bitch boys," he hollered to his friends. "A fat cow ass, built to be fucked." SPANK. " She even went and branded that shit, so no one would get the wrong idea." SPANK, "And think she was a respectable lady or something." SPANK. "We've never worked out a farm animal before," SPANK (his hardest yet) "what do you think we should do with old cow butt here?"

"Bend her over a bench?" Richie offered. Iris' heart dropped.

"I like where your heads at but that's kind of boring." JB shot him down, granting the fat bottomed brunette a temporary reprieve.

"Stationary bike?" Ty's suggestion this time.

"Are you kidding?" JB spat. "As nice as that giant butt's going to look on a bike imagine how bad that fat dumper's going to stink after sweating on something other than a dick." Iris' pale skin burned redder than it ever had in her life.

"Look at this bitch blush," Mach grinned. "I've got an idea. Come here."

The four men huddled in a circle. Iris' heart raced in her chest as the conferred in whispers that she knew were sealing her poor, often abused bottom's fate. Finally, they turned to her, grinning. Richie approached her.

"Alright, sweet cheeks, those three strong young men are going to go set up your workout." He wrapped an arm around Iris' shoulders. A chill ran down her spine. "I'm going to stay here and keep you company."

Ty, Mack, and JB left the room. JB was sure to stare down Richie before they left, letting the younger man know who was in charge. The instant the three larger, older, boys were out of sight, Richie immediately leapt into action.

"Alright, they laughed at my idea of bending you over a bench, so we're gonna have to hurry up and get this over with."

"Maybe we should wait until the other guys get back..."

Richie landed a firm swat on her giant button. "Shut the fuck up, cow butt! Now come over here and lean over this bench."

Iris sighed and followed the tall young man. It was a long, wooden, bench, repurposed from a locker room for trainers and athletes to sit on while they waited for an exercise machine to free up. Iris, out of habit more than anything, spread her legs and leaned over the bench, sticking her big butt up in the air.

"No, no, no. Not like that, like this!" Richie pushed Iris and positioned the big bottomed girl so that she was actually laying on top of the bench, parallel to the seat.

"Cross your arms like this!" Richie commanded her, holding his arms up in an X shape in front of himself. Iris wrapped her arms around the smooth wood. Then Richie grabbed her muscular calves and wound them around the seat as well, hooking her ankles behind her. The hard wood dug painfully into Iris' gelatinous thighs, and being wrapped around the seat with no real support for her massive rear end caused her humongous, pale butt cheeks to wobble and gyrate cartoonishly as she struggled to maintain her balance.

"Yeah, that's my shit right there." Iris heard the distinct sound of a waistband snapping as Richie loosened his gym shorts and lowered them to the ground. Iris struggled to maintain her grip on the bench, her ballooning butt cheeks threatening to throw her to either side as they billowed outwards past the sides of the wood. She was gritting her teeth and sweating, as her long dark hair matted across her forehead and eyes.

Richie plopped himself down on the bench, between Iris' legs, so that his own calves overlapped hers, with her heels digging into his butt, and his long black cock resting in the canyon between her white, dimpled, butt cheeks.

Richie threw himself forward and roughly seized Iris' humongous globes of ass flesh, wrapping her monstrous cheeks around his thickening rod. Iris was thrown forward, almost toppling sideways, the motion of which caused her backside to wobble more furiously, which seemed to only drive Richie into a further frenzy.

"Struggle you big bottomed bitch, shake that fat white rump!" Richie hissed in her ear as he dug his finger's deep into Iris' soft backside. Iris squealed as he continued to hump away at her ass cheeks. She could vaguely feel a heat rising in her slit, but the way Richie was rubbing his cock raw on her pale cheeks was doing almost nothing for her.

"Please," Iris begged, a part of her wanting to slap herself for the words coming out of her mouth, "please, just fuck me!"

Richie released his grasp on her tattooed ass cheek just long enough to deliver a stinging swat, before resuming his vicelike grip on Iris' backside. "You think I don't want to? You said it yourself it's all you're fat ass good for! But JB would kill me if he didn't get to fuck you first."

Iris' heart dropped as she realized what a long night she had in front of her, but she also burned red as Richie used her own words to insult her. Still rubbing his cock deep in her cavernous ass crack, Richie started to cackle.

"Damn, bitch, when you blush, your whole body turns red, even this fat white rump of yours!" Much to her dismay, Iris felt herself blushing even harder, which only made Richie laugh more.

"I tell you what. You really want to get off?"

Unable to resist, Iris blurted out a hearty "YES! FUCK ME!"

"I already told you, I can't fuck you, you horny broad." Richie slowed his thrusts against Iris' quaking backside to a slow and steady pace. Her massive mounds of ass flesh still swallowed his black cock whole, but now he was only using one hand to fold her quivering cheeks over. With his free hand, he buried his long, thin, fingers deep into Iris' waiting snatch.

"Oh, fuuuuuck...." the big bottomed girl moaned. She felt the familiar fog starting to cloud her mind as her curvy body, so well trained by the boys of Tri-Pi, started to go into full sexpot mode, sending the shrinking violet that was her normal personality deep back into the recesses of her mind. "That feels sooooo fucking good!" Iris was practically purring. She almost mooed out of instinct.

"Damn, you love that don't you?" Richie was so caught up in Iris' rapid shift in demeanor that he stopped rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks as he worked his fingers in and out of the poor girl. In response, Iris started to hump her own big butt backwards. Richie, elated, started to slap his meat against her fat backside with renewed fervor.

"What's your favorite sex position?!?" Richie demanded.

Iris' reptile brain pondered the question, more focused on the fingers expertly pistoning in and out of her rapidly dampening pussy more than anything else. "Hmmm... I like one dick up my asshole and another one in my mouth..."

"Shit, you like anal? And blowjobs?!? You're perfect!"

Iris giggled. "Well, I was built to get fucked."

Richie knew he couldn't hold it in much longer as his cock was throbbing for release deep in Iris' ass crack, swallowed by her mountains of ass flesh.

"Built to get fucked? I like that. How'd your ass get so big anyway?" He buried all four fingers and his thumb in Iris' cunt, fisting the poor, big bottomed girl as she gyrated underneath him. Her curvy body appeared to go into convulsions as she exploded with an orgasm that soaked the wood of the table.

"EATING CUM GAVE ME A FAT ASS..." Iris was gasping for breath as every thrust of Richie's fist in and out of her gaping cunt hole made her eyes gloss over and her mind explode. "FEED ME YOURS... MAKE MY FAT ASS BIGGER!!!"

Richie quickly leapt up from the bench and slapped his dick against Iris' half closed lips. Her baby blue eyes burst open wide with delight as the hard black cock was presented to her. She stuck out her eager tongue and slurped at Richie's long dick, licking the taste of her own sweaty ass crack off his dark shaft. A kiss of his throbbing cockhead with her expert lips, and Richie was exploding into Iris' mouth, coating her throat with his steaming jizz. Iris greedily slurped down every last drop. With one final, desperate, motion, the fat bottomed brunette reached back and slid a hand up and down her own cavernous ass crack before licking her hand clean, just to make sure she didn't miss a single drop of pre-cum. Richie stared at her in amazement.

"Holy shit," he breathed out. "The boys are going to love you."

Almost on cue, JB, Mack, and Ty reentered the workout room, carrying a contraption that Iris couldn't quite make out. It was heavy, metallic, white and rusted, with an exceptionally wide base. Strapped to the center of it was a wide, loose, leather strap.

Iris was about to ask what the machine was when JB finally noticed her sitting on the bench. "What the hell happened to you?"

Iris realized that when she had repositioned herself on the bench, she hadn't bothered to fix her hair, adjust her top, or, probably most noticeably, close her milky legs and hide her slick, gaping, cunt. Iris thought about putting a hand over her snatch, but then realized it didn't really matter one way or another if she did. She let her hands settle on her thick thighs, instead. Ty and Mack's jaws dropped, but JB only grinned at the demeanor of the big bottomed girl.

"Alright," JB laughed, "I guess you had some fun. With our boy Richie here, I'm guessing?"

Richie looked away sheepishly. He was struggling to keep his still hard dick contained his gym shorts. "I didn't fuck her, I promise."

"Good boy," JB muttered. "But first crack at her is still first crack at her, and I was supposed to get that. Now you aint going to get to fuck her. Go up front and watch the door."

Richie was practically pouting. "That's bullshit, JB, and you know it!"

"I tell you what, you can watch on the security cameras and jack off."

Somewhere in the back of Iris' mind it registered that there were security cameras in the building and that meant she was probably being taped. In that same instant, JB roughly grabbed her by the wrist and tugged her off the bench. Iris' curvy legs were wobbly in more ways than one, but she managed to maintain her balance as the huge man led her towards the machine.

"What is it?" Iris asked, out of curiosity more than anything. She knew that no matter what the answer was, it was still going to be used to somehow sexually humiliate her. It looked vaguely familiar, but Iris couldn't quite place it.

Ty and Mack, standing on either side of the machine grinned at her.

"It's called a vibrating fat loss belt," Ty explained, matter of factly.

"They were huge in the 50's," Mack informed her.

"They're supposed to dissolve fat through vibrations."

"But that's not how weight loss works."

"At all."

Iris head swung back and forth between the two men as they spoke. Were they actually twins? She couldn't tell. She thought about asking, but suddenly JB grabbed her in a bearhug around the waist and tugged Iris forward. Much to her shock, the muscular black man lifted the big bottomed girl with ease.

"What are you doing?" Iris demanded, but the boys ignored her. JB repositioned himself so that he was standing in front of Iris, his hands still wrapped around her shockingly slender waist. She found herself forced to look up into his eyes. They looked almost familiar. Had she seen him somewhere before? Iris didn't have time to finish the thought as JB adjusted his grip again, now holding Iris with just one huge arm wrapped around her. With his free hand, he slid his shorts down. In one more quick, smooth motion, he put both hands on the fat bottomed girl's waist, hoisted her up, and settled her down, impaling her slick cunt on his massive cock.

Iris gasped as JB's monster wound slammed inside of her and stretched her pussy walls to their absolute limit. She wrapped her legs around his abs, hooking her muscular calves behind his back, and hooked her arms around his neck, trying to hoist herself up and make her ride more bearable. But Iris' efforts to make herself more comfortable only served to impale her further on JB's thick shaft. She let out a low moan, as he started to lift her up and down on his dick, using his considerable strength to make her pogo-stick on his cock in mid-air. Her fat, white, ass bounced up and down rhythmically, as JB's black shaft disappeared deep into her slick cunt.

While Iris was getting thoroughly fucked by JB, Ty and Mack were getting the machine into position behind her. When Ty finally had the wide leather strap adjusted against Iris' massive backside, he flashed Mack a thumbs up. On cue, Mack flipped the power switch and the exercise machine chugged to life.

At first, while the machine was slowly waking up, the leather belt just tickled Iris' fat rear end as she was being fucked. But as the vibration of the belt increased, it began to slap and dig at Iris' bulging ass cheeks. Iris' eyes bugged out of her head as the boys cranked the vibrations up to the full setting, as every ounce of fat in her gigantic back side started to shake violently.

"OH SHIT!" Iris screamed as the thick cock hammering her pussy smashed her cunt walls back violently against her roiling ass fat. She came again and again, as the weight loss machine turned her entire lower body into a rapidly jiggling mass of white flesh. JB clamped his hands onto Iris' waist harder, as the giant bottomed beauty bucked and writhed on his dick.

"You like that, bitch?" JB demanded, growling into Iris' ear.

In response, Iris moaned as another orgasm sped up her vibrating body.

JB set Iris on the ground. Or at least, she thought he was going to. Instead, he pulled his dick out of her gaping snatch and held her in the air, so that her body was almost perpendicular to his, with his fat black dick waggling towards her lips and her belly pressed against his side. Instinctually, Iris took his shaft into her eager mouth, and tried to put her feet on the floor. Tried, because JB was holding her in such a way that only one of her feet could reach the ground. She felt two pairs of her hands grabbing her other hefty haunch, but by the time Iris realized what was happening, it was too late. With gravity pulling one foot toward the floor, and Ty and Mack lifting her other towards the sky, Iris was left split legged, with her gaping cunt and puckered asshole dangerously close to the vibrating weight loss belt.