Shy Iris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JB gripped the fat bottomed brunette even tighter against his body. "You've got the biggest ass I've ever seen. And I've always wanted to do this."
In one quick burst of strength JB impaled Iris' throat on his dick, and moved her into position so that her gaping cunt and puckered anus were being slapped by the vibrating leather belt. Iris choked and gagged on the anaconda in her mouth, as her body violently orgasmed at the touch of the vibrating machine. She tried to scream, but that only left her throat open even wider for JB to snake his dick even further down her esophagus.

Tears streamed down Iris' face as her lungs burned for air. Her cunt lips were flapping as they were assaulted by the belt, her asshole spasmed violently. She clenched her massive ass cheeks as hard as she could, struggling to maintain her balance. Sweat soaked her entire, jiggling, frame. Finally, it was all too much and she slipped. Unfortunately for Iris, Ty and Mack lost their grips on her sweat soaked, cellulite riddle leg at the same instant. Her cunt came down across the belt, trapping the rapidly vibrating contraption between her meaty thighs and violently rocketing her to another orgasm. To the fat bottomed girl's credit, she managed to keep her jaw loose, somehow swallowing JB's dick even further down her throat. He started to empty his balls directly into her stomach, as Iris blacked out.

"Oh shit," Ty blurted out, as he and Mack helped JB lower Iris to the ground. "Is she okay?"

JB held an ear close to Iris' cum stained lips. "Yeah, this big booty bitch is fine. Just got a little carried away." He let her fall to the ground, face down, her fat ass jutting upwards into the air.

Mack slid between the blacked out brunette's milky thighs. He started to knead and massage her doughy ass cheeks. "This is the biggest ass I've ever seen." He poked a finger into her asshole. Iris roused slightly, but didn't wake all the way up, yet. Her asshole sucked his finger in, greedily.

"Jesus Christ," Mack muttered, as he slid another finger into Iris' eager sphincter. Her well trained hole stretched out easily as Mack slowly finger fucked her wobbling ass cheeks. She moaned, but still didn't come to. "Fuck, she loves it. And this is the loosest dumper I've ever seen. I bet we could fit two cocks inside her."

JB shrugged. "Why don't you try it?"

Mack and Ty exchanged a look. Mack repositioned himself so that he was under Iris. He clamped his hands onto her bulging, sweaty, butt cheeks, parting her deep ass crack so that he could position his fat cock against her loosened asshole. A single thrust upwards and he was balls deep in her ass, his thrusts making her pale backside bounce obscenely.

"Slow down, man. Let me get in there." Ty hovered over Iris' shaking rump. He lined his own thick cockhead up with her already full asshole. He gripped her pale ass cheeks, and parted them further. One violent thrust, and he was in.

Iris jerked awake instantaneously. She was on the ground, sandwiched between Ty and Mack. Both of them had their fat black cocks inside of her, tearing her asshole apart. Iris was ashamed to discover that they were both sawing in and out of her massive backside, sharing her fat white dumper and stretching her gaping asshole to limits she hadn't known were possible. She looked up through bleary eyes to see JB standing over her, his long cock again rock hard.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," he teased her. "Did you know your fat, stinky, butt can take two cocks at once? It wasn't even a problem!"

Tears streamed down Iris' face as the stretching in her rump was unbearable. Her hands clawed at the smooth tile, as her eyes rolled up in her head to reveal nothing but whites. The stacked cocks fucking her asshole made her choke on a moan with every matched thrust into her giant rear end.

JB approached Iris' gaping mouth, and slapped his rapidly re-hardening dick against her lips. "You know, that was the furthest anyone's ever gotten my dick down their throat. You really are one cum hungry bitch. I think while the twins here stretch out your asshole, I'd like you to try that again."

He slapped his dick against her face one more time, and Iris obediently let him snake it between her lips again.

They really are twins, she thought faintly. I was right.

She spat out the dick from her lips and looked back at the two boys sharing her asshole. "Just make sure you finish in my mouth, okay? You don't get an ass like mine without swallowing as many loads as possible."

As the boys continued pounding her gaping asshole, and JB again choked her on his dick, Iris' couldn't help but realize that she had a new favorite position. The last thing she remembered, before her mind went blank, was belting out a long chorus of moos.

***

Iris couldn't remember leaving the gym. She couldn't remember going home. She couldn't remember showering, and she couldn't remember changing her clothes. That happened to her sometimes when she got oversexed; a different part of her brain took control. She hadn't seen that girl since Halloween, but she had been there in the gym. And, judging by how pruned up the two fingers on her right hand were, she had been there for the entire ride home. She must have masturbated for the entire drive and then some. Iris vaguely wondered if she had even bothered to put pants on. Maybe she should sniff her driver's seat to see if it smelled like her ass? That wouldn't work, Iris realized. Maybe she could lick it; she knew the taste of her own ass a hell of a lot better than she knew the smell.

Iris was shaken out of her broken little thoughts when she walked into the living room and saw her mother. The elder Taylor woman was sitting on the edge of the couch, looking even more dazed than Iris. She hadn't even looked up when Iris had entered, and that was when the young girl realized that her mother was sitting there with her blouse unbuttoned, rubbing lotion into her massive teats.

"Mom," Iris called, shakily, "are you okay?!?"

Opal hurriedly buttoned up her shirt, trying to fake like she hadn't just been caught lathering her fat jugs. "I'm fine sweetie. I actually have some good news for you."

"What's that?" Iris asked. She walked closer and looked at her mom with even more concern. The elder woman had her bottom half covered by a blanket, and it was clear to Iris that she wasn't wearing anything underneath; almost as if she didn't want any clothing touching her most sensitive parts. Iris had done the same thing for a week after Halloween.

Opal cleared her throat. "I went to the Tri-Pi house today..."

"Oh my god are you okay?" Iris leapt to her feet, startling her mother. The rattled older woman let her blouse spill open; exposing her beet red and lightly bruised udders. Iris gasped.

"Don't worry about it. I worked out your problem."

"What...what do you mean?" Iris stammered.

Opal took a long swig from a wine glass, not bother to cover her massive exposed breasts. "The boys were selling videos of you online..."

"WHAT?!?"

"That's not important. What's important is that because of the way they were advertising the videos, the brothers were using their status as a Greek organization to make money. They can't do that or they risk losing their non-profit status. Not like I would ever really expose you like that." Opal drained her wine glass, and rather than fill it, picked up the bottle and started drinking straight from the source.

"Jack didn't bother to call my bluff. He said he won't do anything else to either of us. I'm free. More importantly, you're free!"

Iris let her mother's words process for a moment. Free? The word didn't sound quite real. She supposed she could go and get her tattoo removed. Maybe it really was over. That part of her that turned into a sexed crazed lunatic at the slightest hint of aggression could shrivel up and die. But was that really what she wanted?

"Free..." Iris said aloud, testing it out.
"Yeah, I even talked to the administrator." Opal tipped over, letting her massive tits spill out of her shirt again. She didn't seem to care. "He said you can transfer schools with all of your credits. I already filled out the paperwork."

Iris felt that familiar drop in the pit of her stomach. "Mom, which school did you transfer me to?"

"The only other school with driving distance, of course. State!"

***

Jack was laying on his bed, with his phone to his ear. What a day he'd had. His dick had never graced the assholes of both a mother and daughter before. What a day.

JB finally picked up. "How'd it go, today?" Jack demanded without saying hello.

The voice on the other end of the line cackled into the phone. "It went great, bro! I've got my boy Richie finishing up editing the tapes, they should be over in a minute. How were things on your end?"

Jack sighed. "Not much of a challenge, I have to admit. Don't get me wrong, the sex was fantastic. But she took the bait on shutting us down so quick that I almost couldn't believe it, until I remembered that the Taylor women keep their brains in their fucking butts."

"Oh man, so she fell for it?!?"

Jack chuckled. "Yeah, Opal had no clue that we hacked her computer and posted all that made up shit about fraternities not being allowed to make money. The same way we got into Iris' computer and sent her that bogus e-mail about the low prices at the gym."

JB burst into laughter on the other end of the line. "Good for you, Jack."

"Yeah, she even bought Max's terrible acting. Stupid bimbo. How did things go on your end?"

"You'll see in the video, but she was actually really into it. We barely even had to try. One of my boys got a finger in her and it was like flipping a damn switch."

Jack frowned. "Do you think that was because she recognized you or anything?"

"Nah. At one point she said I had the biggest dick she'd ever seen. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I already fucked her on Halloween. Except, back then, I was wearing a hockey mask, we were on the lawn, and everyone was calling me by my real name instead of my nickname."

Jack sat up as he saw the video of Iris' day at the gym starting to upload to his computer. He shook his head as he watched it. "This won't do. This won't do at all."

"What's wrong, Jack?"

"She looks like she's enjoying herself too much, this shit will never sell. And I owe the administrator we bribed quite a bit of dough."

John "JB" Bronson laughed into the phone. "Don't worry, Jack. The brothers of Pi Pi Pi over here at state have some stuff cooked up involving Iris' fat white ass and a prissy teacher who's been giving us lots of shit."

Jack grinned, both because of JB's words, and because he was watching Iris get double butt-fucked by Ty and Mack. "If you don't mind... I might have a few ideas..."