Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhh!!" Kajal moaned in pleasure mixed with a little pain as her pussy was violently stretched out again.

"HMMphhh...!" Shyam grunted as he pulled out slowly and then thrust in hard again.

"Aieee...!" Kajal screamed in ecstasy as her pussy started tingling due to the vigorous stimulation.

Shyam pulled more than half way out. He reached for her breasts squeezed them hard. Kajal's eyes were half closed in passion. He shook her face and made her look at him.

"HMMMphhh! He grunted as he thrust in violently again, his eyes locked into hers.

"Aieeeee!!!" Kajal screamed again as his cockhead knocked hard at her cervix and his pubic bone rubbed against her clitoris. She was now poised on the edge of the precipice.

Once again, Shyam pulled back till only his cocked was buried in Kajal's hot, wet, tight cunt. He knew she was close to orgasm.

"HMMphhh!" He grunted, the full force of his lithe, muscular body behind the thrust, his thick cock once again violently pounding her tight hot cunt.

"Aieeee.... aahhhh...!!!" Kajal let out a long, shaky scream that finally ended in a sigh as a powerful orgasm hit her hard. Her pussy clenched around Shyam's thick cock, gripping it tightly. She was so overwhelmed with the indescribably pleasurable, heavenly sensations coursing through her body, she broke into tears.

Shyam looked on with pleasure as Kajal went through her intense, violent orgasm and then slowly came back to earth, his hard cock still buried deep inside her. He had not yet orgasmed. When Kajal's breathing came back to normal, he turned her head towards the mirror placed at the side of the mattress. Kajal looked at the reflection of the wild, sexy, disheveled, satiated woman lying under her lover, thighs splayed apart, his cock still buried inside her, and smiled proudly. She didn't feel shy at all.

Finally, Shyam pulled out, to the accompaniment of slurping sounds. He helped Kajal up into a sitting position. He positioned a couple of pillows against the wall and reclined against them.

"Chaat!"

"Lick!" He commanded Kajal, opening his thighs and showing her his hard, thick cock, shiny and wet with her pussy secretions.

She didn't need any urging. She went on her knees between his outspread thighs and started lovingly licking her own slippery secretions off of his shaft. She had long ago overcome her inhibitions about fellatio. In fact, she now found the touch of his hard, rubbery, throbbing hot cock against her mouth and lips to be indescribably pleasurable. She also took pleasure in the fact that she was pleasuring him. Her tongue flicked all around his crotch, licking up residual moisture anywhere. She caressed his hairy testicles with her tongue, not minding the pubic hair that kept getting in her mouth. She gently pulled back his foreskin and licked their folds clean. She flicked her tongue all over his shiny cockhead and licked up droplets of precum as they oozed out of the pee slit. She held his cock at the base and closed her lips around the head. Every once in a while, she looked at her own reflection in the mirror, her lover's cock buried in her mouth, reveling at the sight. She started sucking and moving his cock in and out of her mouth, trying to take it in as much as she could, until the blunt, thick head hit the back of her throat, causing a gagging reaction. She continued to pleasure him this way until Shyam too felt the onset of his orgasm. He held her at the back of her head and started to thrust his hips up and down, fucking her mouth. He felt his semen rushing up his cock and pulled out. Thick, hot strings of semen pumped out of his cock. Some landed in her mouth, others on her face and still more on her breasts.

"Aaahhh!!" Shyam sighed in pleasure and lay down on his back. Kajal swallowed the semen in her mouth and then bent to lick Shyam's cock clean.

Shyam reached out to wipe semen off of her face with his fingers. In the process, he actually spread it around rather than wiping it. He then had an idea. He lay Kajal down on her back. He started to spread and rub his semen around her face, like a cream, until her entire face was covered and the semen finally got absorbed or dried out. He repeated the same process with the semen splattered across her breasts. Kajal was of course completely in his thrall and was more than willing to let him have his way with her. Besides, she had grown to rather like the strong, pungent male scent of semen.

Satiated and exhausted, Shyam pulled Kajal into his arms and both dozed off to a well earned sleep. After an hour or so, Kajal woke up while Shyam continued to snore gently. She delicately disengaged herself from his arms and got up. She was feeling itchy because of the dried up semen that had been smeared over her face & chest. Her pussy felt sore too, with the hard pounding it had received. She thought of taking a bath but then settled for a rubbing down with a damp towel. She didn't want to altogether lose the male scent of his semen yet...

****

12