All Comments on 'Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 02'

by Just_The_Guy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
here's a comment

You stated you didn't get comments on the first, so here goes. It's a well written story. You have good grammar and spelling, something lacking here all too often. It's just the plot. I have no problem with lesbian stories, or even lesbian incest. In fact it's my favorite genre. But I just don't get into the romance aspect of it. I wish to see a seduction when I read this type of story, but not family members "falling in love". It just doesn't seem to jibe. A lust that's difficult to resist, yes. Romance, not really. Perhaps I'm wrong; your ratings will tell. But imho, at least, this is what's dragging the story down. I'm trying to offer something constructive here. I detest the commenters who say "you suck", as much as authors do. That's just stupid. So, I hope you evaluate what I say, then apply it as you see fit. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good story

It was a really good story! It made me so wet! But can you add the older sister in the sex story somehow? Cause it would be really hot! And it would be really hot if you added all the sisters in! Even the 14 year old :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And then...

Cons: switching between present and past tense.

PROs: everything else. The previous commenter missed the disclaimer that it was a longer story. I love the romance mixed with the lust, and would dearly like to read more. Great so far.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Crap

Left us high and dry with that ending, I was getting into the story when you just stopped.

Now with my bitchng over I loved your story, girl/girl sex is so hot.

Hell no leave the 14 year old out of it, it's a sure way to get kicked off here, older sister maybe but not brother.

Just_The_GuyJust_The_Guyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks everyone for the comments so far, I am already writing chapter 3 and it will be out soon... probably. Christmas is coming after all.

Keep the comments coming please, the feedback is great help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Praise

Chapters 1 and 2 are perfect, well almost. Maybe a little too much detail in the furniture stuff, but the plot,storyline and how the sisters go about seducing one another is spot on. As they would say in printed books, 'a real page turner'. I loved the 'cliffhanger' at the end. Eagerly anticipating Chapter 3. Keep up the story. PLEASE?

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Pace 😉

Your writing of the evolving of the depth that their feelings, for each other. Is so vivid.

Keep up what you've got going.

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

its very good lots of love and feeling the story is bulding very good a nice pace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous