Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly started rolling up Sian's tee from her waist; her navel was exposed relatively quickly but Lilly slowed down when Sian's black bra started to come into view. It was just an ordinary black bra but Lilly was savouring the sight as it became unveiled. Sian's nipples were hard and straining against the fabric of her bra. Lilly could see their efforts easily. As the upper parts of Sian's breasts came into view, Lilly absentmindedly began biting her lower lip between her teeth. She looked very sexy doing that from Sian's point of view but she remained quiet. Lilly had exposed Sian's upper body with her tits still contained in her bra now. Quickly pulling Sian's top over her arms and throwing it somewhere behind her; Lilly took a step back and looked Sian over before looking her in the eyes.

"You're beautiful." Lilly said honestly.

Sian blushed at this but managed to whisper thank you.

Lilly then giggled to herself, "You can put your arms down now."

Sian just smiled in response as she did. She really was enjoying this game; her head no longer hurt either, she had actually completely forgotten the "reason" why Lilly was taking off her clothes.

Lilly then came forward again and kissed Sian on the lips, her hands wrapping themselves around Sian's hips. It was a quick reassuring kiss for them both and Lilly pulled her head back as her hands slid around Sian's front to her Jean's zipper. Lilly had to look down to undo the button and zipper of Sian's jeans but when she had Lilly looked Sian in the eyes again. Lilly's face had the same mischievous smile as before as she bent at her knees to crouch in front of her twin. Once she was crouched her hands grasped either side of the waistband of Sian's jeans and slowly pulled down. This time Lilly licked and bit her lower lip. Sian's lace black panties came into view glistening wet. Her aroused smell hit Lilly like a drug and she was instantly addicted she knew.

Sian is paler than Lilly due to her less time in the sun; she somehow always was paler though. Lilly guided Sian's legs up and out of her jeans one at a time and threw the jeans somewhere behind her like the tee. Standing up and taking a step back Lilly looked Sian over again. Standing there in her underwear Sian was a goddess to Lilly's eyes. Her blonde hair was always down and today was no exception. It draped over her shoulders and came down to almost covering her nipples, if she wasn't wearing a bra. Her skin was smooth and unblemished; she could easily be an underwear model Lilly thought.

Breaking into Lilly's trance Sian said, "Like what you see?" Her mischievous smile was back now. "Enjoy it because I don't need to take my underwear off to wash my hair out."

"Huh! What!? You're such a tease!" Lilly declared! Despite desperately wanting to see all of Sian she couldn't help grin at her clever tease of a twin.

"Yep."

"Ah! Pleeasse." Lilly gave her best hurt puppy look, which Sian always thought she looked more like a sad kitten with her big eyes.

"Nope. Now wash my hair I'm getting cold." Sian said. "Since this is your fault." She pointed at her head.

"Oh fine." Lilly conceded.

Sian gave Lilly a thankful smile, turned around and bent over the bath, supporting herself by holding onto its edge. Lilly wasn't quite done yet however. All Sian could see was into the bath. She could hear some movement behind her and the next thing she knew Lilly was up against her directly from behind and bent over her frame so Lilly's bra clad breasts were just touching her shoulder blades...

Something was different however. Lilly, likewise, was just in her bra and panties as well!

Lilly's head somewhere just behind her ear moaned as she wiggled as tightly up against Sian as she could. Her panty clad crotch rubbing side to side against Sian's firm butt cheeks. Lilly's right hand appeared holding a damp towel and wrapped around Sian's midsection. Lilly's other hand reached past Sian's head and turned on the hand held shower head that was connected to the bathtub.

"You're so hot." Lilly whispered into Sian's ear. "I couldn't resist, sorry."

Sian just giggled; she couldn't wait to turn around to look at Lilly. Lilly then began to wash out Sian's hair using the shower head and towel. She was doing it in the most awkward position to do it from but was using it as an excuse to rub up against Sian from behind. They both knew it and simultaneously moaned at the sensation of their bodies rubbing up against each other. A minute or two passed. Lilly must have done an incredible job of washing out Sian's hair by now but carried on rubbing up against her. Lilly wasn't even holding the shower head anymore and it was just lying in the bottom of the bath still on. The towel had been thrown somewhere. Both of Lilly's hands were wrapped around her waist as she continued to rub her pussy against Sian's butt. She altered between up and down rubs to side to side ones and around in circles. Lilly was focusing on rubbing her clit against Sian's left cheek. Her moans were becoming increasingly frequent and louder. Her panties were soaked with her juices and were making Sian's butt wet as a result. Sian's panties that would normally have covered most of her butt cheeks had long since been pushed into her crack.

Sian gently pushed her toned butt back and rose up from her bent position to a forty-five degree angle. Lilly, still tight up against her, moaned in response to Sian's movements. Sian turned her head to the right, towards Lilly's which was over her shoulder now and held onto the right side of Lilly's head with her right hand. Sian's left hand reaching back and around to grasp Lilly's left butt cheek.

Whispering into Lilly's ear, Sian said. "If you want, come for me. Come for me twin sister."

Lilly let out a loud moan, her already closed eyes clenched. "I'm coming!" She screamed. Her breath sucked in and her hips thrust forward involuntarily. Her pussy pushed hard against Sian's butt. Sian could even feel the swollen nub of Lilly's clit on her butt. Lilly froze there for what seemed an eternity as her body shook with the most powerful orgasm she had ever had overwhelming her senses. Her pussy clenched and her head was filled with bright white light. The sound of a trickle of water hitting a tiled floor filled the bathroom for a second. Lilly had actually squirted, her orgasm was so hard. This time Sian moaned in response that Lilly had cum because of her. The thought made her pussy ache almost painfully and she had to clench her thighs together because of the feeling.

Another moment passed before Lilly let out a long post orgasmic sigh. Her legs felt weak and the light of the bathroom hurt her eyes for a second. Taking a step back from Sian it took a second for her senses to return. As the realisation of what she had just done hit her she instantly worried again that she must have frightened off Sian now. Then she remembered what Sian had said that caused her orgasm to be so powerful. Looking for reassurance from her twin, Lilly's eyes refocused and found Sian lustily looking at her all over. Lilly thought she must look an absolute mess, she had even squirted! Something she had never done before. Looking down at her own body reviled that her underwear barely covered the essentials anymore. Her bra was almost falling off her breasts with its straps around her upper arms and her panties were bunched up and resembling a thong now.

"Sorry." Was all Lilly could manage to say as she looked down at the floor like a naughty child.

"You look really hot right now." Sian said completely missing Lilly's apology.

Looking back up, Lilly was caught off-guard as Sian wrapped her in her arms. Sian's lips pressing against Lilly's as Sian's tongue sought out its twin. Once again they both moaned. They kissed as their tongues twirled and danced between them, tasting each other. Sian broke off the kiss first looking Lilly in the eyes. Her arms were wrapped around Lilly and her hands were grasping a butt cheek each. Their breasts were mashed up against one another's and their breathing heavy.

"You deserved that for me being such a tease." Sian said.

"I'm sorry, I know you said no more than kissing but I couldn't stop, I..."

"Don't worry about it. I liked it, let's get dressed. Mum and dad will be finishing work soon." Sian interjected gently.

They didn't bother with the clothes Lilly had thrown around the bathroom but instead put them in with the dirty laundry and got dressed for bed early. Lilly blushed and turned every shade of dark red when she cleaned up the small puddle she made. This time Sian got dressed in the bathroom again. Neither wore underwear to bed, they both preferred soft and comfortable pyjama shorts and pyjama tops. They had a lot of the same clothes and didn't care sharing either. Their pyjamas were a different story however; while they were the same type they both had their favourite colours. Sian's being Red and Lilly's blue.

Once dressed for bed they settled down relaxing to music in their bedroom. With nothing to do it seemed this would be the norm when it came to their evenings for the summer.

*******

It finally came time for their parents to arrive home from work, the twins hearing their arrival through the front door because they hadn't bothered to close their bedroom door. Amongst the clattering of their arrival the sound of someone pounding up the stairs could be heard. Next thing the twins knew their younger sister came bounding into the room.

"Hi! I'm back!" Eve screamed as she launched herself into the room and onto Sian lying on her bed.

Crushing Sian, Eve gave her a bone breaking hug before crawling over Sian to the other side of her bed, intent on jumping from one bed to the other and onto Lilly; completely oblivious to Sian's protests. Lilly thought better of it and got up to meet Eve halfway. Once Lilly had gotten her lung crushing hug, Eve immediately launched into a long tirade about why she was home from camp so early. Apparently they had some funding issues and had to cancel for this summer. Sian and Lilly could barely get a word in as Eve continued on and on and on.

Their younger sister is only just fourteen and seemed to be late in acting like a teenager at all, still very much a child at heart. She looked like an exact miniature of Sian but obviously with less curves in certain areas. She was the type of little girl you couldn't help love but absolutely annoyed the shit out of you, Sian thought to herself. Having completely lost track of what had been said, Sian just decided to get the information she was interested in out of Lilly later.

Next thing Sian knew, Eve had bounded out their bedroom as quickly as she entered it. If you blink when Eve moved you would miss it Sian concluded. After asking a rather annoyed Lilly what she wanted to know, apparently Eve was only going to be at home for a week or so before they could find some other summer camp. Eve often called summer camp her favourite time of the year for some unknown reason.

Time passed relatively quickly and their Dad was soon calling the twins down to dinner. Entering the kitchen Lilly stopped as she looked towards the dining table in the centre of the kitchen.

"What's HE doing here?" Lilly asked the room. Their entire family was in the room. Their Mum and Dad were just finishing making the dinner while Eve, their older sister Megan and finally their older brother Tom were sitting around the table. Usually their table only had six chairs at the table, three chairs to either long side. Now they had one extra as their older brother sat at the far end on one of the short sides of the table.

"Don't use that tone dear." Their Mum said in response, not even looking up as the twins entered the kitchen.

"I am just stopping by for dinner." Their brother stated.

The twins despised their older siblings; their brother most of all because of constant bullying, among other reasons, as they grew up. When he had moved out a few years ago it had been met by celebration by the twins. To Sian and Lilly, he was, is and always will be an arsehole.

Taking their seats furthest from that end of the table, Sian sat one side of the table with Lilly sitting directly in front of her. On Sian's left, Eve sat happily chatting away at Megan, who was obviously trying her best to keep up. That left two empty chairs to Lilly's right where their parents would sit. Their older brother had turned to his left side to talk to their Dad who was still at the counter and Sian took the chance to look him over.

He looked like he had always done, in a word to describe him; Sian would call him a "player". Tom was dark blonde with blue eyes like Sian, he is around 6'ft tall and muscled. He was good looking and knew it. As a result he always had a snobbish, superior attitude. When he was at school he was the main bully everyone had to watch out for. Sian always called him a psycho behind his back and Lilly always said that he wasn't far from being one. The worst thing the twins would always remember about him while growing up was what happened only a little over a few years ago.

Just before he was about to move out, Tom had a house party while their parents were away and all the kids were still home with the exception of Eve who was at a slumber party. It was a typical drunken house party were everyone guy was thirsty for girls and all the girls were acting like complete sluts. The twins had been just chilling out in their bedroom with a sign on their door outside saying no entry. This was before they had a lock on their door. At some point someone had ripped the sign off the door and as a result some guys had taken it on themselves to have a tour of their house. In they came, all drunk, completely startling the twin girls lying on their beds. Upon seeing them they had gotten all perverted and starting ogling and trying to group them. The twins had protested, telling them to leave, screaming for help.

The form of help came in their brother who was just as drunk and didn't rescue them right away; laughing along with his perverted friends at the two "sexy" girls in their pyjamas. At the time the twins were fifteen! Eventually their brother got them to leave after a couple of minutes but the whole event had really scared Sian and Lilly.

From that moment on they hadn't trusted their brother and the next day after that party they got the lock for their bedroom door. Their older brother hadn't exactly been a pervert himself but he kind of had been as well at the same time. Needless to say the twins hadn't trusted him from then on.

Sian turned her gaze on her older sister Megan. Her attitude has always been very similar to their brother's. The only difference was Megan had never tried to be a pervert towards the twins. Megan was always beautiful, with her brown hair similar in colour to Lilly's. She has blue eyes like Sian and Tom and was always a cheerleader through school. She always flaunted her body and just like their brother had a snobbish and superior attitude; ever the bitch. What made Sian and Lilly's opinion of her even worse was how she always looked up to their brother and seemed to almost worship him.

Throughout dinner they all ate with different conversations going simultaneously; the twins never talking to their older siblings however. Nearing the end Sian was one of the last to still be eating. Megan and Tom at the other end of the table were still eating as well. Sian was close to finishing and was in her own little world as she continued.

She almost spat out her mouthful of food in surprise! Lilly across from her had her unmistakable mischievous smile and glint in her eyes as they met Sian's eyes. Underneath the table, hidden from view, Lilly's bare right foot was on a mission. Her foot had started gently but persistently rubbing and caressing Sian's legs. Sian's legs are silk smooth and soft, Lilly's foot was well manicured and just as soft. As a result, Lilly's foot glided over Sian's skin from her ankles to just above her knees. Sian bit her lower lip at the warm shivers she felt. The naughtiness of the situation making Sian's pussy wet and her toes curl. Her eyelids suddenly felt heavy as she fought against the almost overwhelming urge to moan out loud. Despite her efforts a small, barely audible to herself, gasp escaped her lips. Lilly's foot had begun to rise higher and higher up Sian's thighs. The shivers she was feeling had turned to electric currents in anticipation of where Lilly's foot is heading. Finally, Lilly's foot came into contact with Sian's pyjama shorts. Both the twin's pyjama shorts are made of soft cotton and are very short, barely coming down a couple of inches below their butt cheeks when standing. However they are also loose, being made for comfort of the wearer.

Her foot had the tiniest bit of trouble getting into Sian's left leg hole. Sian, without thinking, shifted her weight to create a bigger opening and Lilly's foot was rewarded with free reign. Lilly's foot began to caress the very top of Sian's left thigh. Slowly, teasing here and there, Lilly's foot moved to the centre in between Sian's legs and began rubbing small circles on Sian's bare pubic mound. Lilly's foot repeatedly dipped down to rub over the top of Sian's pussy, each pass going directly over Sian's clit. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. Sian began to fidget as her hips slowly rocked against Lilly's foot. Her head had dipped so it looked like she was staring at her plate but in fact Sian had closed her eyes as she concentrated on not crying out. Lilly's foot, now slick with Sian's juices after making several lower dips on its random pattern, began focusing its rubbing over Sian's clit. Lilly could sense how close Sian is to an orgasm and has no intention of stopping. Lilly lowered her left hand down to her lap and began absentmindedly rubbing her own pussy through her pyjama shorts.

So close to coming right then and there, Sian looked up at Lilly. Her face said it all, a desperate look. Not here! Lilly smiled apologetically and slowly, carefully removed her foot from Sian's shorts. Their family hadn't noticed a thing and the twins made their escape from the kitchen without anyone noticing the wet patches on both their shorts.

Upstairs Sian shakily led the way into their bedroom and closed the door behind Lilly as she entered. Sian locked the door after closing it.

"What the hell was that?" Sian immediately asked as she turned towards her sister; Lilly now sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I'm sorry" Lilly pitifully replies.

She looked genuinely sorry, shamed even.

"I don't know why I did. I, I thought it would be fun to watch you fidget or something, I never intended to go that far." Lilly finished saying. Before Sian could say anything Lilly broke down into tears.

Lilly held her head in her hands as her shoulders bobbed up and with her sobs.

"I'm so sorry. I feel so ashamed." She managed to say in between bouts of crying.

Sian didn't know what to say. Honestly the only reason why she hadn't wanted Lilly to make her cum then and there was because their family had been there. Even though she had said no more than kissing, she now wanted Lilly to make her cum more than anything. Just not with the family around the table.

"Lilly please don't cry." Sian gently asked. "Lilly!"

She was still crying but when Sian practically shouted her name Lilly looked up in shock and fear.

"Stop crying." Sian demanded. Her face set in false anger. "The only reason why I wanted you to stop was because everyone was there." She paused to let that sink in. "Come here." Sian said as she approached Lilly with her arms out.

Lilly did, still coming to grasp with what Sian had just said. Once in her arms, Lilly's mind had caught up but was nowhere near formulating words.