Sibling Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made toast and a cup of tea then went back upstairs. The bedroom door was still open as I left it so I walked in to an eye full of my naked brother on his back with his cock in his hand. "Shit, so sorry," I blurted out as he scrambled for the covers to hide his dignity.

"Shit," he said regaining his breath, "Thought you were downstairs."

"Just making toast," I said showing him the toast as proof, not that I would be lieing anyway.

"You see anything?" he asked.

"Enough," I said nodding, "So so sorry, should have knocked."

I turned on the TV and got back into bed wearing the t-shirt, "So were you... you know..." I asked.

"Was I what?" he asked back.

"You know... playing with yourself," I asked.

"Yeah..." he said, "Oops."

"Where does it go?" I asked, "You know.. when you finish," I added as I saw his confused expression.

"Oh, erm, everywhere really," he said, "Clean up with tissues or a sock."

"Hahahah, a sock? Really?" I asked smiling, "That is sooo wrong."

"Why," he asked back.

"Cos Mum gathers your washing and touches your cummy sock," I said, "Ewww."

There was a long pause as we focused back on the TV until he broke it by asking, "You wanna finish me off?"

"What? Wank you off?" I asked.

He just nodded at me shyly, "Never had it done for me before," he said, "And you did just see me naked..."

"Seriously? You want your sister to whack you off?" I asked looking at him and perching on my elbow.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" he asked.

"Erm.. incest..." I said looking at him.

"Meh, not really, not asking you to let me have sex with you you," he said, "Although if you want..."

I paused considering it, I know it is wrong on so many levels, but I was interested. I was still horny from my far too short fingering earlier, "I dunno," I said, "Bit weird isn't it."

"Go on," he asked again, "Please..." he pleaded.

"You still hard?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said lifting the covers and looking at himself.

"Lets see," I said.

He hesitated for a few moments before slowly pushing the covers down over his chest and even before he got to his belly button I could see the head of his dick. I swallowed consciously as he slowly revealed himself eventually kicking the covers off the end of the bed.

"Wow," I said, "That is huge."

He took himself in his hand and lifted himself vertical, he must have been 9 inches long, if not a bit more. I smiled at him and stood up

"You really want me too?" I asked.

"Yes," he said instantly.

I knelt down on the floor next to his bed and took him in my hand. I could feel the blood pumping as I gripped his cock, my hand being slightly moved as each heart beat twitched his penis in my hand. I started to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft before slowly picking up the pace.

He moaned loudly as I picked the pace up as he squirmed on his back. He put his arms above his head and watched my hand as I played with him. "Warn me before you cum," I said.

"Will do," he gasped between breaths, "Wow," he murmured as I settled into a quick rhythm up and down his shaft.

I watched his face as I played with him, smiling at the expressions that he was pulling as I played with him. I cupped his balls with my free hand and gently squeezed them till he flinched then instantly releasing them again. I slowly kneaded his balls in my hand as my other hand stroked up and down his full shaft as fast as I could.

"Get naked," he said to me, "Suck me... please..." he added straight afterwards not giving me time to respond.

"Don't ask for much do you," I said as I leaned down and kissed his balls, "What is in it for me?" I asked.

"A non alcoholic shot," he said smiling at me.

"Yeah you wish," I said as I stopped wanking him off and started to lift my t-shirt off.

He stared at me as I slowly lifted my t-shirt up, first showing my black panties, then my pierced navel. He grumbled disapprovingly as I let go of it so it fell back down covering me up again, "Prick tease," he said.

"Three options," I said. "One, I will finish you off with my hand... naked." "Two, I will finish you off with my mouth... topless." "Three, you can fuck me, but I stay fully clothed."

"You will let me fuck you?" he asked quizzically, "Like proper, inside and and everything."

"You got a condom?" I asked hoping he didn't. I was on the pill anyway, but instantly backed out of my own suggestion before he even answered it.

"Shit, no," he said.

"Option one or two then" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"What about anal?" he asked me grinning.

"Fuck right off," I said back to him smiling, "Cock the size of yours would rip my ass in half."

"Wimp," he said sticking his tongue out, "Will you swallow?"

"If you want," I said.

"How topless?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.

"Jeans? Or just panties," he explained.

"Oh, just panties," I said.

"Or hand-job and you will get naked?" he half stated and half asked.

"Yup," I said.

"Seriously?" he said, "This isn't some sort of game is it where you blue ball me?"

"Nope,," I said before clarifying, "Wont stop till you cum."

"K," he said, "Get topless."

"BJ?" I asked quizzically.

He just nodded as I stood up and lifted my t-shirt off. He stared as my breasts were exposed, only momentarily scanning down my body to my panties before staring at my boobs again. "Wow, hot..." he said as I went down on him.

I licked his shaft from top to bottom before sucking each of his balls into my mouth. I lifted him up in my hand so he was pointing straight up and slowly took him into my mouth. I barely got half of him in my mouth before I gagged and pulled him out again.

Closing my lips around him I started to bob my head up and down as my tongue licked and played with his foreskin and head. "Oh yes..." he moaned as he squirmed on his back as I sucked him off.

I climbed onto the bed so I was between his legs, I looked up at him, his cock in my mouth as I used my hand to play with his balls. "Fuck me," he gasped, "Gonna be a 30 second wonder at this rate," he gasped as he stared down at me as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft whilst my hand played with his balls.

"You wanna cum?" I asked as I gently squeezed his balls to stop him.

He just nodded and put his hand on my head pushing my mouth back around his cock. I released my grip on his balls and instantly he moaned loudly and without warning fired into my mouth and straight down my throat causing me to choke. Pulling him out of my mouth as I gasped for air he fired again, this time hitting me in the face causing his creamy jet to splatter across my face and chin. Directing him down with my hand his third pulse fired cum at my breasts splashing against them and dribbling down my tummy before starting to soak into my panties. I just stared at him for a couple of moments as he bucked his hips still causing small pulses of cum to leave his throbbing cock. I bent back down again, took him into my mouth and sucked into my mouth what he had left. He stopped cumming and just lay on his back with his legs open catching his breath.

He smiled as I swallowed what cum was left in my mouth and closed his eyes. "Wow, thanks," he said, "Awesome..." he added.

I stood up slowly and carefully, partly because I didn't want to stand or fall on him, but mainly because I was covered in cum and it really didn't feel very nice. I was walking towards to the door when he said, "Turn around."

I turned around and faced him giving him the full view of me just wearing panties. Before I could react he took a picture of me with his phone standing in the doorway with just my panties on with cum on my face, dripping off my chin as well as splattered across my breasts and dribbling down my tummy.

"You can delete that as well if you really took a picture," I said.

He smiled at me and said, "You got cum in your hair... sorry..."

"Oh you are joking?" I said as I touched my hair and felt the cum in it, "Shower then I guess."

"Fi..." he said.

"Yeah," I said covering my boobs as he just lay there and stared at me for a few moments. "What?" I added as I waited for an answer.

"Thanks," he said smiling at me.

"No probs," I said as I left the room and went to the bathroom.

I showered, watching the cum spiral down the plug hole as I played through what we had just done in my mind. I had just sucked off my brother, and swallowed his load, or at least the load that didn't end up all over me anyway. I stood with my back to the shower head, my head tipped back as the water ran through my shoulder length brunette hair, down my back, over my bum and down my legs. I swept the water back through my hair and turned round before kneeling down.

I directed the jet of water between my legs and shocked myself as the sensation rippled through my body as the water splashed against my clit. I bit my bottom lip as I ever so slightly kept adjusting the angle of the water jet so it pulsed against and around my clit. I quickly shuddered to orgasm tensing my body to stop myself squealing or moaning as my entire body erupted with pleasure. Clit stimulation is what does it for me massively and I lasted less time than he did.

I dried myself off and tip toed back to the room naked, leaving my panties that were splattered in his cum in the bathroom for now. My brother was fast asleep in exactly the same position I left him in. I smiled at the pool of cum that was slowly drying onto his bed sheets along with the drops on his belly and groin as well. I put panties and a bra on and got dressed into a t-shirt and jeans as I had a long stare at his dick, which was still fairly large when flaccid. I grabbed my phone off the side and I went downstairs and made myself some lunch, sitting on the sofa and putting my feet up I settled into a day of trashy TV.

About 2 I heard movement and my brother appeared at the door, "Hey, You okay," he asked.

"Yeah," I said back, "You?"

"Yeah, fine," he said looking at me as he added, "Really?"

"Yeah, weirdly," I said, "You okay?"

"Fuck yeah, I am okay," he said, "Sorry about the panties."

"They will wash," I said sticking my tongue out.

He smiled before saying, "Just popping out. You need anything?"

"Erm, crisps would be good," I said smiling, "What you getting?"

"Stuff for tonight, got Chris coming round for a few beers and XBOX," He said as he added, "Oh and Condoms..." as he closed the door behind him.

I grinned to myself and felt a wave of heat run up and down my body stopping between my legs, "Wonder what he needed those for...." I thought to myself.

TV was not holding my concentration, partially due to it all being rubbish, but also my head wasn't feeling overly clear as the vodka from the night before decided I did need a hangover. After 20 mins or so I checked my phone and saw that I had a few facebook notifications, as I was opening the first one my phone rang and it was my friend Sarah. I answered it, and before I had even said hello she said, "Check your facebook, quick."

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it," she said.

I loaded up my facebook and my eyes almost popped out of my head. I mashed the delete button on my phone as I was greeted with a picture of myself, stood in the doorway of the bedroom, cum on my face, chest and hair, with my tits out only wearing panties.

"Fucking twat," I said out loud as I assumed he had posted it online. Why would he do that? My mind was rolling over itself as I tried to reason his thinking, but then it hit me that it was my facebook.

I felt the colour drain from my face as I checked the photos on my phone. He had used my phone to take the picture, and my phone was set to auto upload to family facebook group.

"You there?" I heard Sarah ask.

"Erm, yeah, sorry," I answered back, "Stupid bastard took the pic with my phone which is set to auto update to facebook."

"Hahaha" Sarah laughed, "Stupid girl, who is in your facebook group?"

"Erm, you, obviously, Mum, Dad, Brother," I said as I cringed at the list of people who could have just seen me in a rather compromising position.

"Oops indeed," Sarah said, "Who was he?"

I just stayed silent, he was my brother and I didn't want to admit that I just sucked him off, yet I hadn't had time to construct a story, so I stayed silent.

"Where was your brother?" she asked "You still share a room?"

I stayed silent again, my hungover brain trying to think of an excuse. With hindsight, a simple answer of "he was just a one night stand" and "my brother was staying at a friends house" would have done nicely, but I just stayed silent.

"No way... you didn't did you?" Sarah said, "You did didn't you... dirty fucking bitch," she said laughing, "You wanked off your brother?"

"Sucked..." I said just owning up to it. She was my best friend and I trusted her completely.

"Looks like you didn't swallow much of it," Sarah said and although she was on the phone I could tell she was smiling.

"Not sure how I feel about it to be honest," I said, "Bit weird."

"He didn't force you did he?" Sarah asked sounding concerned.

"Oh no, definitely not," I said, "Kinda makes it worse doesn't it."

"Not really. As long as you both consented then who cares, you are both adults," Sarah said, "Be there in 10 for the juicy gossip," she added as she hung up.

I wasn't sure what would have been worse. Feeling guilty and dirty about it, or feeling indifferent and having quite enjoyed it. As it happened I wasn't feeling guilty, or dirty, and to tell the filthy truth, I was torn between Sarah coming round and my brother coming back with condoms...

12