All Comments on 'Sibling Love'

by jdlvyeah

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story, please fix mistakes

Perhaps you aren't aware -- in French most words are gender specific. A masseuse is a female massage therapist, a masseur is a male massage therapist. It was kind of weird reading "masseuse" when referring to the male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Please have him spread penis butter on her puffy labia and stick a jumbo tootsie roll up her poop chute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wasn't this posted already a few days ago?

Didn't improve much though.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In need of an editor

The story was good and you developed your

Characters well.. But you definitely need the

usage of spellcheck or an editor.. Have a

Friend proofread your story, but continue to

write stories.. It's the only wat to get better at it..

Thank you

crescenthammercrescenthammerover 7 years ago
5 for story and content 2 for grammar and editing.

Get a proofreader. Spell check will not catch correctly spelled but misused words. Anyone that writes for any kind of public posting needs to proofread. It is best to have someone else look at it before posting. If in doubt, you need to check a dictionary. I hate to have to reread sections to make sure I am still reading about the same people. Their are times that a writer might make a mistake in there writing just to make a point (sic).

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
great story

the story was great but the careless spelling and grammar errors distracted from it. keep writing, but use one of the volunteer editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story has a very good story line and with more practice, you'll get the hang of checking the grammar; don't sweat it. I am glad that Gerard and Emily his sister finally got together and she showed him the way. Hopefully, they'll get together more and brother & sister will have great sex sessions. I am sure she'll show him how its done and they'll go away more often. Some physical details in the next chapter would help and his sister being older can teach him and they'll enjoy it more as time goes on. Thanks !

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
Excellent Start

Let this story develop more in future chapters and you will have a real winner.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story but the spelling kept distracting me real bad.

Your grammer isnt the best either and it all ended very abruptly too.

Get yourself an editor to proof read and spell check it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Sorry I don't do WHORE stories.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Interesting

Not a surprise .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous