Sibling Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdlvyeah
jdlvyeah
66 Followers

"Listen," I started, "I'm sorry that I saw you naked. I shouldn't have looked."

She laughed and said, "It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it."

I still wasn't comfortable with it but I tried to let it go. We each took turns showering and got together in the kitchen to eat. After seeing her in that way, I couldn't help but notice her more. For instance, that night she was wearing a tight, white talk-top and some light-blue shorts.

Afterwards we helped each other wash the dishes. I felt really close to her, or at least close enough to tell her that I was really happy I came.

"What are sisters for?" She said with a smile. She turned to me to gibe me a tender hug. "Besides, I'm also really glad we can spend this time together."

For a while, we stayed there hugging each other. Her head was pressed up against her head and I could smell her hair. Her hands softly moved up and down my back. In our embrace, she turned look at me and I stared deeply into her eyes. I completely lost myself in how amazing they looked up close, I could barely notice my hands slowly fall down her back. When I realized she didn't react I continued to lower them until I reached her ass and started moving them up and down very softly.

I felt her hands leave my back and go to my face. She pulled me towards her and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I pulled her body closer to mine as we started kissing.

I raised my hands and took off her tank top in one movement, then grabbed her by the waist and sat her in the counter. I started kissing her again and slowly made myself down her body. My lips traveled to her neck, then to her chest. She pulled my face to her nipple and I started sucking on it. I heard her moan softly as my tongue did circles around it.

Once again, I continued my journey down her body, licking her bellybutton and grabbing her shorts with my hands.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"Take them off," she responded.

I took off her pants and panties and stared at the pussy I had seen only a few hours ago. It was pink and sparkled with her juices. I buried my tongue on it, hearing her call my name.

Ashley's moans became louder and her grip on my hair tightened.

"Gerard..." she said softly, "take off your pants."

I followed her instructions and she got off the counter, getting a hold of my dick as soon as she saw it. She looked at me dead in the eyes while she stroked it.

Still with my dick in her hands she pulled me to her bed, only occasionally breaking her stare. Once there, she laid me on the couch and got on top of me. As she started riding me I stared at the way were large tits bounced. She grabbed one of them with her hand and started playing with her nipple. Then I shifted my focus to her face. He eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Every once in a while she would say my name. Is this how Matt feels when he fucks Emily?

Eventually she got tired from standing and laid her chest against mine. She was about to come and her moans became louder than ever. With our faces so close, I grabbed her face and pulled it towards mine. Once we started coming her moans were muffled by our kiss and she eventually pulled away to let them out.

When I woke up the following day I looked at my side to see Ashley next to me. She had her back to the ceiling and her ass was sticking out. I admired her body for a while until she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Oh, hey there," she said.

I went down to kiss her ass. She seemed to enjoy it.

"Let's have some breakfast and then maybe we can go to round 2," she said.

As we showered together, dried up and headed to the kitchen we could barely keep our hands and mouths to each other. We didn't bother getting dressed because we knew that as soon as we ate we would be naked again.

I was sitting down, getting my dick sucked when Emily started calling me. I accepted the video call and saw her in what looked to be our kitchen.

"Hey honey," she said, "just calling in to she how everything was going!"

"Everything's great," I said, trying not to react to Ashley's tongue massaging my head.

"Good!" she responded, "Where's your sister?"

I turned the phone around and pointed it at Ashley.

"Hey, Emily!" she said, holding my cock in her hands.

"Well, look at you!" Emily said, "Well, I wont take more of your time. Can't wait for you two to come back home. I'll make sure to invite Matt"

We hung up and Ashley continued to lick until I came in her mouth.

"I love you, sis," I told her.

Still with semen dripping from her mouth to her chin, she responded, "I love you two, Gerard."

jdlvyeah
jdlvyeah
66 Followers
12