All Comments on 'Sibling Love Ch. 01'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
cuml8lycuml8lyover 19 years ago
incredible

I knew I've always wanted a brother...now I know for sure I've always wanted a brother. Will a first cousin do? I certainly hope you are continuing this on for a while. I love the build up. It's almost as much fun reading as the actual sex part. Actually, it's sometimes better if written correctly and this is written correctly. Loved it!!!!

wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Please continue! The emotions and romanticness of this story, plus it's gentle pace and different style (using diary/journal entries rather than a plain narration) makes it one of the best, most erotic, and beautiful stories I've read. Please, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

This is excellent pornography. As it should be. It is soft gentle kind and loving. Please continue writing of these two until you have a novel.

I have always wanted a sister to love but never had one. These story brought all that back to me.

Such a love story. Thank you for slowing moving into the more graphic part. Four pages and all we have had is kissing and two orgasms. Great

paige6paige6over 19 years ago
Hot Story!

I just loved the story, it semed so full of love. I hope there is going to be a follow up story. I am sure it will be better than the first if that is possible.

TesshuTesshuover 19 years ago
Great first chapter.

Nice slow buildup, alot of emotion. Can't wait for chapter 2.

garlicgarlicover 19 years ago
Three Thumbs Up.

Three thumbs up! ... Wait... that's not a thumb.

Two thumbs up! Very well done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Emotions + Taboo + Anticipation = Eroticism

Eroticism is achieved in the highest degree when a love, a romance --- even if it is mutual --- is of an unrequited nature, in that one or the other, or both, knowing they must not step beyond a certain threshold, no matter how much they want to,,, so that they can continue to love, respect, and/or nurture the other...from afar...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Wow, I mean your descriptions are absolutely amazing. You manage to scale an entire crescendo of emotions so flawlessly. I know the Party of Five series is keeping you busy right now, but please please bring out the next part of this story too. I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the great work and come out with more such stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ssssssssmokin'!!!!!!!!

This is the most incredible story I've seen so far. Most of the stories on the site are great; this one is awesome, it rocked my world! Please, please, PLEASE tell me that there's more coming!!! I can't wait!

FeistyBellaFeistyBellaover 19 years ago
Excellent story

I'll be honest, I usually don't bother to leave comments when I read a story (although I do rate them). But yours was so good, I felt compelled to say something. I'm not usually into this genre of stories, but I really enjoyed the way you dedicated a lot of time explaining how the relationship and attraction between Kyla and Kevin developed. Just them kissing was very erotic. I hope you write more about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautifully written

I'm not a fan of using the Journal/Diary format, but you made it work very nicely in this story. I appreciated your slow build up to the climax, which was also beautifully written and very erotic without being overly messy. Very nicely done. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow.

That was an amazing story, the love between them two reminds me of a relationship I had a while ago (not with a sibling), good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An amazing beginning and dissapointing end/middle

I absolutely loved the diary format that you have used and your discriptive powers are simply amazing. But I was very confused by the sudden change of heart from Kevin. I thought that I missed something or that there was a page missing. I thought that bit was too rushed; I would have liked things to have happened slower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Rising tide of youth

This seems to have been written by one who actually experienced the love of a sibling. There is a tenderness and reality in the writing rarely found in this type of story.

I would have loved a further chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really good

heh...my name is Kyla too.

in2storiesin2storiesalmost 19 years ago
NOW THAT IS A STORY

Very Very well written and detailed makws you feel like youre right there thank you. And Please Continue the story/

in2storiesin2storiesalmost 19 years ago
NOW THAT IS A STORY

Very Very well written and detailed makws you feel like youre right there thank you. And Please Continue the story/

in2storiesin2storiesalmost 19 years ago
NOW THAT IS A STORY

Very Very well written and detailed makws you feel like youre right there thank you. And Please Continue the story/

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YES YES YES

SO SWEET AND PURE AS YOUNG LOVE IS. THANKS

GesangbaerGesangbaeralmost 18 years ago
Amazing

Great story! I loved the content and the style. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

OH MY GOD that was beautiful I have never read something like that before in my life it was better then most movie and speaking of movies I would love to see this as a movie but it could never be as good as this was I didnt think I could ever feel that kinda of emotion while reading it was perfectly writtin I have to give a very well done to the writer I feel that way right now with my girl friend I could never explan love but you did it very while bravo!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Diary/Journal

I thought the Diary and Journal entries were a fantastic touch that gave this story the push from a simple three or four to a five and higher if there was a higher number to judge it by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forbidden Details of a Blazing Heart

Love the way the diary's been written, it almost makes me wonder whether if it's real. Lol.

The story's amazing...too bad ye ain't writin anymo mate...I jes can't seem ta have enough of em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh My God! Sweet

Who ever wrote this I wanna say you're one of the best if not the best Never ever in my life have I read anything like this before and trust me I'm a wide reader The story is absolutely perfect Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Greetings!

I doubt you will read this, I'm not sure you even frequent the Literotica boards anymore, but I am writing this in the hope that you do read these comments.

This was an absolutely beautiful piece of erotic literature. The way you built it up and the overall way it was written made this my favorite erotic literary piece I have read on this site bar none. I actually like when things "go slow" and are built up like you did so perfectly. The way they had the feelings of guilt, shame and torment were very realistic and it made the moment when they finally came together that much sweeter, for they had overcome those boundaries. I just can't put what I feel for your way of writing and this story into words...the dialogue, the way the characters acted, it...it was jaw-dropping. I literally had to take a break and with a big grin on my face from the surprise I felt at coming across such a gem on this site (not saying the others are all bad).

You have a gift, my friend, if I were to write a story, I could not even begin to give the kind of life to the story as you did in this one. Amazing job Vertigo, no, PERFECT job! If you ever read this, don't give up that talent, you can only get better if you keep on with it.

Cheers,

Martinez

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

beautiful *claps*

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 13 years ago
Great !!!

One of the best I've ever read on here. So much more cerebral than the usual story and much more believeable. You are an excellent writer.

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
sex with my sister

We used to dry hump all the time before we actually did it. It was under the guise of wrestling but somehow I always would end up between her legs with my rock hard dick rubbing against her pussy. Then we'd rock back and forth till we both came. I'd end up with a load of cum in my underwear and she'd have a pair of soaked panties.

This all ended one day when we screwed for real. After the first time we became a pair of horny rabbits and would fuck any chance we could

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey dear

You are a class writer and I recommend you to write your own novel or something.

God had given you a great hand and I guess the amazing thing is the way you put your words. It never occurred to me to find such a breathtaking writer on this site.

All the very best. Keep Writing and Keep Smiling because that's what I did while reading your story.

vergilius33vergilius33almost 12 years ago
It's difficult...

to do a story like this. You're not just relaying events; you're relaying events from a character's perspective as he/she moves through them. Which means the mindset isn't progressively changing; you have to write from fixed moments in the character's development. I've seen very few writers handle it as fluidly and artfully as you did. Giving hints at feelings the sister was starting to feel but didn't quite grasp was a job that required a delicate touch, and you did it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Breathtaking!

Your skill in handling both the form and the substance of this story is amazing. I'll run out of superlatives if I try to be more detailed. You are perhaps the best writer I've found on this site. (I realize that's a pretty low standard of comparison!) but I mean this as the highest sort of compliment for your "writerly" style..

crazyyugcrazyyugalmost 12 years ago
NO WORDS TO APPRECIATE YOUR WRITING....

Till this date from past 2 years i'd read umpteenth number of stories but none impressed me as yours did... Really i'm very impressed with the way you presented in each charachteristic perspective... Good work... Keep It Up...

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

A wonderful evocation of two young peoples' growing feelings towards one another. I'd like to have seen more realization by Kevin before he confessed his feelings to his sister, but this, to me, one of the top stories on this site. I haven't checked yet for a sequel, but hope there is one - that's my next step, Thank you!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 11 years ago
A little more inside Kevin

Even though you keep switching between the two viewpoints, I feel that Kevin got a little less attention than he deserved. I agree with other comments that the jump between Kevin's denial and his realization was too sketchy. He might be undemonstrative, but his internal processes should still be more complex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I dont think the brother didnt get enough attention as the last poster commented, it was just a good big brother thing to do; take it slow and not be a horny prat (think I used that english word right;)

While the follow through thought process of the brother getting to love was a bit thin, I had no problem following it and understanding clearly.

My only off thoughts was the beginning with the sister freaking weirding out cumming and crying back and forth. I just dont see that happening. Hell I and numbers of folks Ive talked to over the years had initial experiences with family members and nothing like that. ....maybe crying/ regret later but.... She's just a bit off her rocker :). The whole initial scene just seems surreal... But its a moot point though since its just a tool to further the plot line in a hurry ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for writing. Wonderful slow buildup. I hope you are still writing and hopefully already publishing. Let us know if you have any published works. Please add more to Kevin and Kyla's story, what happens next and their own happy ever after. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Gawd, two diary entries was all I could stomach! These two are a piece of work! Her more than him though, but both nutcases!

So she's dry humping him and getting off... AND crying while she's doing it? Then doesnt stop. Then sorta gets mad at him because she used him for a quickie! Then him? What a moron! Blaming himself for what happened while all he did was sit there? What, because shoving her off in the middle would have turned out better?!

Pa the tic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

...to some degree I have to agree with the last poster, the first few pages seemed like a melodramatic soap opera, certainly nothing I would expect would actually happen, lol... Very over the top, so to speak. However, once that bit was out of the way, I have to say that the rest of the story was absolutely fantastic! The confusion of falling in love with your best friend was spot on :)

I like the pace that they're working at so far, very sweet! Looking forward to the next chapter! (Hoping there is one, heh. Don't you hate it when you read something, get excited,only to find out theres no more story and the last bit was written years ago? Lol:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
two things expanded

My length and my lexicon.

Well done. Truly a story deserving a 5 star rating

vitalsignsyorkvitalsignsyorkalmost 8 years ago
So hot.

This is so well written and so full of anticipation. Really making me throb with arousal. Can't wait to get onto part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What can I say,Sir,you simy amaze me

I had made up my mind that I would comment only when the story is complete,however after this thought sleep never claimed me and it came to my realisation that this part deserves no less.

Dear Vertigoj you have set the standards beyond the reach of most and I do not consider anyone to set upon the heights you have already scaled a couple of years more than a decade ago and succed.

This is the single most fragile and delicately written story I have ever found of the genre.The attention to detail has been remarkably intricate.The brutal honesty at times is inspiring and enviable at the same time.This story simply makes the finest example of perfection mingled in every aspect of a single story and excels in every field outstandingly,and I do mean it.

Also the narration has been magnificent,every elisode taking place through a diary bound delicately of such wonderful ingredient that makes the core of the story.It couldn't have begun in any more intriguing a fashion and I am sure it would end in one no less.Also of considerable notice is that the plot,along with the emotions are quite believable and convincing of its nature.

Sir let me take this whole life to bow before you if I haven't already done for PoF.What can I say, you have been Spielberg of idea,a Cameron of emotions, a Tarantino of narration and a Nolan of execution from what I have gathered of you.I can only wish I could write like you and I recognize that many a nights have been lost for this and it has turned wonderfully well,given the brilliance you have invested in it.

This is ruchirsaini@yahoo.com.I doubt I have anymore words left worthy to praise you but I shall have my final word after the end of the next chapter.We'll see if you amaze me any more than you already do.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Oh Wow

This truly was a awesome start, I am absolutely excited to read the next chapter. I loved everything about this story, there were a few errors here and there but besides that its perfect. 5 Stars from me.

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
perfect

[翻译] The text is fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Refreshing

Most stories in the incest category just kinda ease into their first time together and from there it's nothing but a wild fuckfest, so it's nice to see a significantly more realistic approach and reaction to their first sexual experience together.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well written with a slow burn buildup. Well done. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous