All Comments on 'Sibling Love Ch. 02'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
Better and better...

Please continue. It just keeps getting better. I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I second the previous comment...PLEASE continue!

This story is amazing! So much emotion, so intense...you truly made this story come to life! I can't wait for the next part and hope we don't have to wait as long, although it was well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love it, don't stop now...

Excellent so far, don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

Man, can you write! Once again, you've given what could have been a straightforward incest story some amazing emotions. I love those sudden explanations of love you spring up in between. I am again moved by the way you write! Please do bring out the next chapter and the one after that, if possible!

And some of us out here do love the mushy, melodramatic crap, so try to keep more of those types of stories coming in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you!

Excellent. MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
18-22...are you sure?

I find it difficult to believe something so hot and so well written (despite the occasional wrong word which doesn't detract from the story), could be written by someone so young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful story!!

This story made my heart pound! Totally engrossing, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE

I didn't think that Party Of Five could possibly be topped, but this one could possibly do it. Please continue to develop the story.

FeistyBellaFeistyBellaover 19 years ago
waiting for another chapter...

You've really hooked me on your writing. Not only is the format of the story (diary and journal entries) unique, but the writing itself is excellent. I can't wait to see where else this story goes, and what happens with Kevin and Kyla. Please keep writing more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty Good So Far,,, But,,,

stop while you're ahead! most writers can't pull it off, so they usually go downhill towards the end, however they end a story,,,

this story, started out well and continues to be a very decent story about forbidden love between two very young people who know they are young and have not experienced the real world, the outside world, much.

the only BELIEVABLE ESCAPE, outcome, for this story is a tragedy of somekind --- as the brother wants to remind them both, being the older one.

tragedies range from (1) the brother breaking their hearts by going away, never turing back or at least never again having sex with her, to (2) a mutual decision on both parties not to continue this love, despite what their heats may say [go with head, not heart, etc.], to (3) one of them dying, which is the most tragic way to solve a big delimma like this

in "real life", as the brother says, they can never hold hands lovingly in public, go to the movies, or kiss, showing affection as a real couple; AND they will eventually be found out if they continue this forbidden romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo Zulu

Bravo Zulu (Navy expression) on this story. Fine Writing. Holds the readers attention and makes them want to read more. Probably the best story that I have read on this website.

I wait expectedly for the next several chapters.

My thought based upon your skill is that you are not really between 18 and 22. But that is unimportant. Keep working on your writing skills they are good.

EZtouchEZtouchover 19 years ago
Good story.

I would like for you to continue writing about their relationship as it continues. to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i have to agree with pretty goods comment

i regretfully say, you probably should stop while your ahead, i thought you were gonna have a bloody sad ending like that damn aspiring romantic guy, if you do continue try not to have to harsh of an ending.

Phideaux34Phideaux34over 19 years ago
5 STARS

This is truely an EXCELLENT, Romantic, erotic story, between 2 people that have thought through the potential and accepted the risks of socially forbidden LOVE, not a lustful fling but of True LOVE. Superbly written and communicated through the individual thoughts of the characters. This story should be continued and allowed to develop as the characters grow both in maturity and in strengthening their bond, for and to each other. VERY realistic, VERY believable, and worthy of being made into a published novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WoW

....WoW this has been one of the best stories ive ever seen in a while

EZtouchEZtouchabout 19 years ago
Great story.

Looking forward to more of their relationship continuing & hopefully growing even deeper & more committed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

I liked it, but if the pill she took was like regular birth control pill, (like 21 days you take it 7 days you don't) doesn't it take like a month to be effective? Just observing. Anyway, great story hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PLZ CONTINUE!

Please continue your story! It's the best I have ever read! Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing!!

Absolutly amazing, this is moving me so much please continue with it , i really teared up twords the end.

IS this story based on personal experiences?

Ive been in love with someone in my family for years, ill never tell her. but the relationship between the two is almost spot on with me and her, i guess thats why it hit me that way.

you are a great writer i hope to read more of this series soon

-S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sweetest story ever read

the emotions are helplessly romantic and excrutiantingly great...this is perhaps the sweetest story of this site.... i adore it.... looking forward to the last thread....come on....wrap it up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More!!!!!!

More, more more!! I want to read more! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Truely Amazing!!

Wow! I love this story. It's romantic, it's passionate, it's orgasmic. The way you made it sexual, but not in the hardcore porn bad acting kind of way. It's real like. Most truely amazing. I hope you continue and I look forward to reading your other stories.^_^

skyler_rainskyler_rainabout 17 years ago
Just amazing

What an amazing story, i love your writing. I would really love to see more of this story and hear more about

the siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More??

I would love to read more of this story perhaps when their parents find out freak and kick them out and they go to live on their own? Just a suggestion, but i really enjoyed this story arch and feel it would be a shame to end it so prematurely when you could get a couple more good chapters out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More

very well written would love to read more and maybe a twiat like the parents find out and end up telling them their secret they they are siblings tooo!!!!!

PharmerDudePharmerDudeover 16 years ago
Uncredible Story!!!!!

I just discovered this amazing story. I truly wish you would write another chapter like maybe what another reader suggested where it turns out that their parents are also siblings and that they give their blessings to their love for each other. What ever you do, it is your choice as the author; you do write very well and I hope you can come up with satisfactory resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Impressive as usual.

Man, I can't believe ye make it feel so real. All the emotions and all the details are like painted on the wall in front of me and I can make em out clearly. 5 stars work, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't read

if you are looking for a good complete story then don't bother reading this one this writer is as usual unable to finish a story just like 90%of the writers on this site

Rayban16Rayban16about 16 years ago
TRUE TO LIFE

I mean not that I've ever been IN LOVE with a family member. certainly a few crushes on some cousins, and mostly sexual but nothing more. Identifying with this story however, comes from the loving relationship I have with my wonderful girlfriend(non-related lol).Even Kyla saying "I almost lost you" over and over has been true in my life when I almost went through with a tremendously stupid thing and tried to break up with my girlfriend. Every emotion involving the feeling of love, within this story, is more true than 90 percent of how it's portrayed in books and movies with NON-RELATED couples,as strange as that sounds. I would just like to say that I understand comepletely and although this author is gone from Literotica, there is still the minute, but ever existing possiblity that he might one day, dig up his old website history, and visit his long-lost,loved, amazingly beautiful stories, and decide to complete every hanging,unfinished story.

My favorite,happens to be "Infatuation" this too went unfinshed,so as you can imagine,I'm somewhat still waiting to see "Infatuation 4". One can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hate you for not finishing

you son of a bitch, how can you write something with this much emotion and not finish it? hate you so much for this and the other story's you haven't finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Just Another Fuck

I appreciate the character development and slow pace of these stories, as they convey so much more emotion than most. A true love story; I know I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More!!!!!

Finally a decent story............If you can go on could you please :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Extraordinary!

One of the best stories i've ever read!

You are a very talented writer, Please make more chapters!

Kazoo50Kazoo50almost 14 years ago
please continue.....

tender and loving well written..... and worth continuing for a few more chapters most of us seem to think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More?

It was a well written story kept me readin witout wishing to stop.

i hope you will continue the story and develop the siblings with thier love and desire more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beyond amazing

u shud seriously keep writing this. the story is beautiful :) i wish that i could find a woman that makes me as happy as she makes him. the character development is beautiful and the fact that each character's side of the story is shown makes it that much more real. keep up the good work:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best I've read!

OMG! Please write more! It was so beautiful. I actually felt like I was in the story. I hope you continue writing more chapters!

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 13 years ago

Another example of your amazing talent. Once again, cerebral and honest story, well paced, very believeable characters. You have a ton of talent. Sincerely hope that there is more to this story.

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

This is a well written story. The characters are very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I was scared for a moment thinking it would be like a Romeo and Juliet ending

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

I just came across #1 in the randoms, and was so impressed I immediately looked up the continuation. Now I want to know what happened later, but, after so long, I doubt we'll ever find out, and it's a crying shame. These two chapters are so beautifully written rhey really deserve more development. So, at least, I've bookmarked VertigoJ, and look forward to reading more submissions.

bobyroy69bobyroy69almost 11 years ago
Mixed Feelings

VertigoJ, you are one of the top writers in this site. You write mind blowing 'Erotica', not 'Cheap Porn'. But on the other hand, I'm bitterly disappointed with you. I read two submissions of you (PoF and this one), You finished none of them, don't think you'll ever do (and that's really sad). Good finishing is the best, but sometimes bad finish is better than no finish at all. You're already one of my favourite author, but I don't think I'll ever read any of your stories unless I see any continuation of PoF or this one. But I'm keeping my hopes down.

Mark737Mark737almost 11 years ago
Wow!

I've read a few POV stories. Some were pretty good. Some were confusing trying to keep straight who was say what and when. I stumbled onto to this one browsing in the random section. It has been one of the best POV stories I've read. It was clear and concise as to who was speaking. The emotions were well conveyed. The sex was erotic without being graphic or a porn story. I find it a turn off when writers give the characters huge breasts or baseball bats for cocks. With some brief description. You left that to our imagination. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost glad the story isn't finished...

...that sounds weird, right? ...I think I say that because I can see the train wreck coming :). ...she took a pill. A pill. ONE pill, and then had sex. Yikes! Guess she missed the part about how many days you have to take them before they work ;)

...that and losing her virginity on the sofa. On the sofa?! Are you crazy people!! Rofl. Cum, juices, blood. Hope the color matches when they flip the pillow!

As the last poster noted, I do appreciate when the author leaves something to the imagination, no DD titty bullshit and 9" dick nonsense, ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Argh! Good story, but left hanging yet sgain, dammit!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kyle and Kevin

Please right another chapter to your story. I found it the best love story that I have read. So, please write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Plese,,,,,,,

Cotinue this story. It is such a pleasure to read , with all the emotion the siblings fel for each other. I wonder at times if Kevin's heart is really with him . But you bring it back and shws his undieing love for Kyla.

Thanks. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen!!This is what we call true erotica in its purest and most fragile form

Now sir,you never fail to amaze me.Just how finely was your idea materialised into the story was magnificent.It left me in awe and by the end I was overwhelmed by the beauty I had just witnessed.I would have cried as well had it ended the way it threatened to do,as all the great stories upon this subject have come to a close;but no, I wouldn't have settled for it.

It all brings me to the question as to why have you not been in the writing industry other than erotica,you could've fared much better than most already do.But then who knows you already might be an established writer,perhaps that is as much your works suggest.It will always be a pain to have never known you or even more so that you wouldn't be reading this.And it grieves me that I cannot tell you what I wouldn't give to have this story completed to a more satisfying result,just as I wish for PoF - of which I must say,as I have already dwelled,is hall of fame material.A brief continuation could have worked for this story (or even none at all) but I can never settle with the thought of PoF remaining unfinished.Perhaps it will settle for your legacy.

This is probably the last comment I'll be leaving on a story of yours for I cannot do with anymore of such painful unfinished legends,the only one of which I hold against you is Infatuation - not because you never finished it but because you started writing it.It was dull,really, and comprised mostly of tomfoolery and even harassment at times.Still

,for everything except that I am forever indebted to you; whatever unfortunate fate might have snatched you from us is unforgivable.

This is ruchirsaini@yahoo.com and I leave this here if ever Vertigoj might wander upon his wonders and find it,among many others,as a testament of my admiration to his skills.

Let no such thought consume us if kept within,but let us unleash it all over for the world to see,for it brings great relief to ourselves.

Thank you.Long live Vertigoj!!!

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Another Good Story

It's a real shame that this author has stopped putting up stories on Lit. This story brings home the pathos and difficulties young sibling love has to endure. I hope this author still writes as there is a lot of talent in the writing.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Why!?

First of all this was amazing, An easy 5 stars. Secondly I love the story and the emotions and the love they share. Eventually they will have to come out to their parents, cant wait to see how that goes xD. Finally why did you stop? where is the rest? i need many, many, many more chapters of this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exhalent story!

Not like a drunken frat boy fantasy. Charicter's feel real. Looking forward to the next chapter.

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
Very peffect!

Just too young. Like two junior schoolers.

FuckerKingFuckerKingalmost 4 years ago
JUST PERFECT!!!!!!!

I love it. it it one of the best story i ever had. i dont know what to say but ust think its best best best best i like and i know everyone like please release more chapter i need 10s of chapter with 5-5 pages please we are ready to read it

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

More please. Great story. There is so much left to tell

shollingshollingabout 3 years ago

Could have been a great story but in the end you left us hanging so only three stars. What's the resolution? Did they live happily ever after? What happens now?

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

I'm more on the line of "@sholling"

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Story had so much potential, and the author failed to complete the story and seeing that it was published 10/10/04 it probably will never be finished. Sad as I would have given it a 5 rating but being unfinished, I will give it a 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous