Sibling Seduction Ch. 18

Story Info
Bonnie considers incestuous relationship with Jeff.
4.3k words
4.63
42.1k
2

Part 18 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arrived at Bonnie's place and she greeted him with a hug. He tried to contain his arousal but his penis could not help but grow slightly hard. Her own pussy had been wet all day; she had frigged it 3 times already in anticipation. It was nearly 6 o'clock and her boyfriend would be home by 7:30 or 8. She was dying to get fucked. All pretense of playing the innocent was dropped. But she was still too uncertain as to how to start. She was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt, and the two siblings grabbed a beer and sat down in the living room side by side on the couch. He went in to the washroom and while he was in there, he washed all signs of Amy's pussy off his dick. He then rejoined his other sister.

Both were dying to just fuck each other. Hard. But both were afraid to try. Bonnie was not like Amy. She was a lot more conservative, a lot more mature. Maybe the previous weekend had been a one-time thing. Into their second beer, her arousal began to demand that she do something about it. She turned to him and placed her hand on his thigh, watching for his reaction.

"So," she began, "we never did get to speak about last weekend." His cock twitched in his jeans. He swallowed.

"Did you like it?" he asked. Her hand crept up his thigh slowly.

"Yes. I loved it!" she replied. He grew to full hardness, smiling. She loved it! He would get to fuck her again! As her hand reached the bulge in his jeans she leaned forward and her lips found his. They kissed passionately as her hand squeezed the outline of his rod. He sucked her lip, kissing her eagerly. Her tongue darted into his mouth, exploring it as her hand pulled down his zipper and undid his button. 'Smack smack smack smack' their lips smacked loudly as she reached into his underwear. She found his long, hard cock and she gripped it, pulling it out. Her pussy flooded at the sight of her brother's hard on, and she broke the kiss. She had been dying all week to put that thing in her mouth. She had been dying even more to put it in her pussy, but her mouth was a good start!

She bent down, tongue snaking out. She slowly licked from the base of his manhood up to the top. He moved her hair out of the way so he could see all of her pretty, freckled face as her pink tongue slowly trailed around the mushroom head of his penis. She slipped his head into her mouth, and he could feel the warmth engulf it. He moaned as his second sister of the day slid her lips down the shaft of his cock, taking it all in her mouth. She held his entire dick in her mouth, her nose buried in his pubic hair.

He could hear her breathing through her nose, as her mouth was full. She breathed in his scent as his organ remained fully in her mouth. Finally, she slid her lips back up it, before again going back down. Bonnie began to bob her head up and down on his rod, slurping loudly, eagerly. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' she gobbled up his cock expertly. She was far more experienced then her younger sister. 'Slurp slurp slurp' the sucking noises rang throughout the room as she gave her brother a blowjob.


He could clearly see his long white penis disappear in and out of her freckled face. Her eyes were closed; her lips were wrapped snugly around his pole. He slid his hand over her body, over her shirt, reaching around her to grab her breast. He squeezed her small tit as she continued giving her head. He slid his hand down the back of her pants, for she was now on her knees on the couch. He slid his hand into her panties, over her bare ass, caressing it. One hand was on the back of her bobbing head, while the other hand was feeling back and forth over her ass cheeks, feeling her crack, exploring her entire bum. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp' her hand began to play with his testicles as she gave head with such eagerness.

Jeff grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. He then raised her chin gently, his cock slipping out of her mouth with a 'slurp'. He leaned forward, as did she. Their lips met, tongues immediately exploring. He ran his hand down her body as she was on her hands and knees on the couch. He undid the button on her pants and pulled down the fly. He slid his hand into the front of her panties, still kissing her. His fingers ran through the curls of Bonnie's pubic hair until it felt the hot wetness of her sensitive slit. Reaching downward even further, he was able to get his finger to her entrance. He dipped it into her pussy. "Mmmmph…" she moaned into his mouth as she felt his digit enter her.

Her hand began to stroke his rock hard cock as he slid his own hand out of her panties; his fingers nudged her clit on the way out. Bolts of pleasure shot through her body. She needed to be fucked so bad! He began to shove her pants down as she crawled towards him. He got them down to her knees and they broke the kiss. She let go of his penis, kicking her pants off. She was wearing white panties with pink dots on them. He kicked off his jeans and underwear at the same time, becoming completely naked for his sister. She swung a naked leg over him, straddling him. He slid his hands around her ass, into the sides of her panties, cradling her bare bum as he looked into her eyes.

They kissed again, lips smacking, as she began to grind her thinly covered crotch against her naked shaft. They were breathing laboriously as her sopping wet panties rubbed against his cock. She broke the kiss again, looking at him. She grabbed her shirt and raised it up her body, pulling it over her head and off, throwing it on the floor. Her bra was white, containing her small tits. Still gasping for breath, Bonnie reached behind her with both hands, jutting her chest out to him. She undid her bra and it fell forward. She pulled it off her arms, throwing it away, revealing her tiny breasts. Her little nipples were rock hard, and they were seemingly calling out to him. He bent and took one into his mouth. She ran her hands through his hair as he kissed and licked from one tit to the other. He kissed up her neck to her lips, where they again kissed passionately.

He lay her down on the couch, and she opened her legs, allowing her big brother to lie on top of her in between them. He grinded his cock against her thinly covered pussy, kissing her urgently. He began to kiss down her body, over her chest, her pert breasts, her taut stomach, to the top of her panties. He kissed her panties right over her bush. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he crept ever closer. He kissed her panties directly over her swollen pussy lips and she gasped, tingles shooting up her body. He put his mouth over her cunt, sucking it through the wet material. "Ohhhh…" she sighed, heart pounding. She slowly reached down her near naked body and his lips released her panties as he watched her. Her fingers trailed over her panties to the side of them.

She slowly eased them to one side, gradually exposing the curls of her pubic hair, followed by the pink lips of her pussy. He kissed Bonnie's pussy lips softly. She sighed again, holding her panties to one side for her brother. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit all the way up to the top, tasting her delicious juices. He slipped his tongue into the folds of her vagina, collecting her moisture, running his tongue along the roof. He licked up to her clitoris and she gasped, nearly releasing her panties. He sucked her clit into his mouth, trapping it between his lips as he began to lap at it. She began to moan and writhe her crotch up into his face. He loved tasting his sister; each sister's pussy had a distinct taste! His tongue continued to lick quickly at her sensitive button, and it was driving her crazy. "Ohhhh…" she moaned, humping her cunt into his face. She lost it. He sucked her whole pussy in his mouth, his tongue still dancing on her clit, just as she came. "Ohhhhhhhhh…" she moaned, cunt pulsating as her brother continued to eat her out. She was gasping for breath, cumming violently right there on her couch. Jeff raised his head as his sister recovered. Bonnie leaned up and kissed him softly, gently pushing him up into a seated position. Her panties slipped back over her pussy. She stood up before him and began to push her skimpy panties down her long legs, exposing the triangle of her bush to him. She stepped out of the dainty things, becoming completely naked. She was so horny right now, and she knew her pussy was incredibly wet. She was looking at him look at her.

Bonnie straddled Jeff on the couch, her hand grabbing his cock, stroking it gently as she watched him. She raised herself up, holding her brother's rock hard cock up into the air. She touched the swollen lips of her treasure on the top of his cock, lubing him up with her flowing juices. She was breathing laboriously, desperately needing to slide him inside her. She pressed downwards, and the lips of her cunt parted slowly, gradually gobbling the top half of his dick. He moaned as her warmth engulfed him slowly. She was incredibly tight, really gripping the top half of his pole. She pulled up a little, before forcing her pussy down on him hard. "Ohhhhhh…" she moaned as her twat sunk all the way down on his organ. He was all the way inside her heat. He looked down and could see their pubic hair mingling with each other, as she pressed down on his lap hard. His hands reached around her and grabbed her naked ass, squeezing it tightly as his lips searched for hers. They kissed passionately, gasping for breath as she began to ride him. She slid her tight, wet vagina up and down her brother's long penis as their tongues explored each other's mouth. He was humping his hips up into the air, meeting her every thrust as his hands forced her ass down on his lap hard over and over. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned softly, breaking the kiss, eyes closed. He felt so big inside her! She began to buck on top of him, loving every second of his penis in her.

He began to kiss down her neck, down her chest to her small breasts, which were jiggling slightly to the rhythm. He licked at her nipple, and then kissed over to her other one where he sucked that one into his mouth. Her pussy tightly gripped his cock as she rode him; his fingers were along the crack of her ass, holding it as she fucked him. He ran his tongue over the nipple that was in his mouth. He kissed back up her chest and neck, lips searching. He began to thrust his hips upward, meeting her as his lips found hers. He kissed her, sucking her lip outward as they began to fuck harder. She could feel an orgasm rising as her brother jammed his dick up into her pussy over and over.

She broke the kiss, slamming her ass down on his lap over and over as fast as she could, moaning in his ear. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! … … OHHHHHHH!" Bonnie came, violently, holding Jeff's penis all the way inside her. She rubbed her cunt against his groin as she convulsed around him. She was gasping for breath in his ear. She continued to hold him inside her as she recovered.

She looked into his eyes and smiled. He kissed her softly, lips smacking. He kissed her again. They stuck their tongue out and rubbed it against one another as she caught her breath.

He grabbed her slim waist and lifted her off of him. His 6 inches of manhood slid out of his sister with a 'slurp' and he lay her down on the couch beside him. Bonnie eagerly spread her long legs, placing one foot on the floor and the other one on the back of the couch. Her pink cunt lips were swollen and quivering, desperate to have him back inside her. Her eyes were locked on his cock as she panted. He knelt between his sister's legs, holding his hard member out. He pressed the fat head against her entrance, relishing the sensation of her heat touching him. Jeff pushed forward and the lips of Bonnie's vagina parted for him and he slowly entered her. "Ohhhhhhh…" she moaned as he slowly sunk into her in one stroke. Her heat gripped him tightly as he pressed his groin against her. He was entirely inside his little sister again. He lay on top of her, looking at her lustfully as he began to fuck her using small strokes. She closed her eyes, kissing him as his cock slid in and out of her cunt. 'smack' 'smack' 'smack' they kissed over and over again as they slowly made love right there on her couch.

He began to fuck her with longer strokes, his long, hard cock gliding smoothly in and out of her welcoming hole. "Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth as he began to pick up the pace. He was losing it, just far too excited, and she was far too good to continue! He broke the kiss, holding himself up on his arms as he began to fuck her as hard as he could.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Oh God!" he was watching his sister moan in ecstasy, eyes closed, face scrunched up, as he jammed his thick cock in her over and over. Her tiny tits were bouncing up and down to his thrusts. Her moans were high pitched as she began to lose it again. He began to lose it as well.

"I'm cumming!" he grunted. His words turned her on to no extent. She couldn't help what came out of her mouth next.

"Cum inside me!" she cried. He lost it. HER saying those words were just too much! At the same time as Bonnie hit orgasm, Jeff slid his penis all the way inside her hungry vagina and held it there. He exploded. He moaned.

Bonnie's legs landed on top of her brother, holding him, no forcing him to stay deep inside her. Her pussy convulsed around him in orgasm as his penis jerked inside her. A thick, hot wad of cum shot out the end of his cock and splattered off the back of her womb. It jerked again, and more of his thick cream flooded into her needy pussy. Bonnie's cunt was squeezing and releasing Jeff's dick as he shot more of his seed into her. She was rubbing her crotch against her brother's groin, milking his cum for all it was worth. Finally! She got to have his cum inside her. And she LOVED it! "Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned, recovering. Her brother's member still twitched inside her, more of his semen trickled into her. It seemed like he dumped a gallon of sperm into her!

He collapsed on her. Gasping for breath, Jeff kissed at his sister's mouth, lips smacking as the last of his cum dripped inside her vagina. Bonnie squeezed him tightly with her arms and legs as he softened inside her pussy. She slipped a tongue into his mouth.

"Oh my God!" she moaned. "That was THE best sex I've ever had! It was amazing!" she smiled, and he kissed her mouth. She looked at the clock. 7:15. "We have fifteen to forty five minutes, you know!" she went on, "Let's go to my bedroom!" His cock twitched to semi hardness at her words. She actually wanted more! Right now! He pulled his semi – hard penis out of his sister's twat with a 'slurp' that could be clearly heard. He stood up and began to head to her bedroom. He noticed Bonnie picking up her panties and the rest of her clothes off the floor, and so he went back and grabbed his own stuff. She hurried off to her bedroom, naked, with her brother right behind her. She could feel his cum begin to drip out of her a little.

He was staring at her naked skinny ass as she walked before him. Her ass may be skinny, but her white cheeks still shook erotically when she walked. He became fully hard again.

Once in the bedroom, Bonnie turned to him in all her splendor. She had a half smile; her nipples were erect, surrounded by light pink areolas atop tiny breasts. Her smooth belly led to the triangle of her light brown bush. He made as if to shut the door.

"Leave it open." She said, "We'll need to hear Jack come home." Jack was her boyfriend. He left it open and she put her arms around his neck and kissed him, pressing her lithe body against him. She was conscious of his hard cock pressing against her bare stomach as she slid her tongue into his mouth eagerly. He slid his hands down her back to her ass, squeezing her ass cheeks tightly as he sent his own tongue into her mouth. She broke the kiss.

"Fuck me Jeff." She said, erotically. The clock beside the bed said 7:20. They had 10 minutes, minimum. With that, she lay back on her bed, spreading her legs wide with her feet slightly in the air. Her pink pussy lips were swollen, ready for him, surrounded by the curls of her pubic hair. He had to eat that pussy again. It was gorgeous.

He knelt on the bed between her legs, sliding his hands under her ass and raising her pussy up in the air to his lips. He sucked Bonnie's puckered lips into his mouth, tasting her again. "Ohhhhh…" she sighed as she felt her brother suck on her slit. He ran his tongue over her lips as he held them in his mouth. He released her lips, licking up to her clit as he squeezed her ass tighter. He sucked her sensitive button into his mouth, teasing over it with his tongue. He could hear his sister moan again and he suddenly felt her hand on the back of his head, guiding him into her crotch. Holding her ass up off the bed, Jeff sucked her clit into his mouth again, his tongue really licking at it relentlessly.

"Ohhh my God…" she sighed, writhing her hips up into his face. Her hands were holding his head between her legs firmly. He wasn't going anywhere, even if he wanted to! Her feet were in the air above him as he ate her tasty pussy. She was going to cum, and it would be big, she knew. Her breathing grew very labored, and she could feel it rising within her. "Ohhhhhhhhh God!" she cried, cumming. The walls of her pussy convulsed as her brother continued to lick at her tiny button. He loved the taste of Bonnie's pussy juice, and he loved it when she rubbed it in his face like that! Finally she released him, gasping for breath, her crotch still tingling with desire. He was so good with his tongue, too! She looked at the clock – 7:29.

"Jack could be home in a minute, we should hurry!" she said. No thought at all was given to not fucking. She would get fucked no matter what. She had to get fucked. To her, the choice was to get fucked quickly and try not to get caught, or get fucked slowly and get caught for sure. Not getting fucked at all was out of the question.

She watched her big brother kneel on the bed between her long, open legs. Her cunt lips were a dark pink, and quivering. Her small chest was heaving as she watched his hard cock approach her treasure. Jeff grabbed his manhood and aimed its fat head against the lips of her pussy. He pushed forward and the petals of Bonnie's vagina opened for his penis and he slowly squeezed inside. "Ohhhhhh…" they both moaned as her tightness slowly engulfed his entire rod. He continued to push until he was all the way inside his sister, his pelvic bone pressed hard against her. Bonnie's tight pussy lips were squeezing the base of Jeff's penis, his entire bone felt so deep inside her! Her eyes were closed as he looked at her; he knew that she loved his cock in her. She loved it as much as Amy loved it. How lucky was he? His two hot sisters always wanting his cock!

He lay on top of her, pressing his naked body against hers. He was conscious of her tiny tits pressed against him, and she was aware of his strong, hairy chest pressed against her. Their lips met, and their tongues immediately slid into the other's mouth as they kissed passionately. He slowly pulled his organ out of her, and than slid it back in. "Mmmm…" she moaned into his mouth when she felt him re-enter her. He began to make love to Bonnie slowly, her feet caressed his legs, her hands caressed his back.

The two of them didn't know that her boyfriend, Jack was only 10 minutes of driving away. Jack had no clue that the woman he loved was getting fucked at that moment by her own brother! Her own brother was sliding his penis in and out of her vagina and she was loving every single second of it!

She broke the kiss.

"Remember, we don't have much time." she breathed, hinting for him to screw her harder. Jeff smiled, and raised himself up on his arms. 7:36, 9 minutes away. He slid his arms under Bonnie's legs, putting them up on his shoulders. Jeff now had his sister completely at his mercy. His cock was buried in her, and her knees were bent over his shoulders. She was looking up at him, gasping for breath.

12