Sibling Seduction Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Planting his hands on the bed on either side of her, Jeff pulled his penis out of Bonnie's vagina ever so slowly, until only the tip remained in her. He held it there; the top of his cock was warmed by her tight lips. She was looking up at him lustfully, gasping for breath. He looked into her green eyes. He rammed his rod into her hard. "UNH!" she cried, closing her eyes.

He began to fuck her as hard as he could, using long, powerful strokes. His manhood went so deep into her cunt when she had her legs up like that, she thought she would split in two! She loved every second of it, though. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, loud enough to be heard at the front door. 7:38, Jack was 7 minutes away now. Jeff was slamming hard against his sister's ass, her feet flailing behind him as his entire penis jammed into her helpless pussy over and over. The bed was squeaking a little with each of his hard thrusts. She was so hot, so tight, so wet. Her moans were so sexy. "Unh! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she was crying out very loudly, losing it. Her brother was fucking her so hard! She came. "Ohhhhhhhhh GAWWWD!" she cried, cunt pulsating around his driving organ. She was gasping for breath, silent now as she tried desperate to recover.

Jack was now turning onto their street, it was 7:43, just 2 more minutes. Jeff continued to drive his cock into her mercilessly. He wanted to cum inside his sibling again. He thrust hard a few more times, really making it count. 'Slap slap slap slap' he slammed his entire rod deep inside of her, collapsing. She held him up by her legs, which were still over his shoulders as his dick exploded inside her. He moaned. She reached down, running her hands over his ass, holding him in her as his cum fired out of him and into her womb. More semen shot out, the thick, hot juice filling the depths of her pussy. Jeff's penis spasmed again, spraying more hot sperm into Bonnie's hungry vagina.

As Jack walked up the path to the door, his girlfriend's pussy was getting filled with cum, shot from her brother's cock. More cum trickled out of him and into her as they tried to catch their breath. They heard the lock on the front door rattle.

Jeff sprang up off his sister, his softening penis pulling out of her dripping snatch with a 'slurp'. He grabbed for his clothes, Bonnie did the same. She could feel his cum slowly leaking out of her hole. Jack walked in the front door as the two siblings scrambled into their underwear. He called out to them.

"In here!" Bonnie replied, stepping into her pants. She grabbed her shirt and put it on. Jeff was dressed as Jack walked in the door. Bonnie had to turn away, casually, doing up her pants.

Jack didn't notice that they were flushed. Who would suspect anything? How was he to know that Jeff's cum was leaking into Bonnie's panties?

12