All Comments on 'Sibling Seduction Session: All Told'

by Ideas64

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

It was a very long story but enough was explained and the brother and sister did finally orgasm - I hope in the next chapter; Dick and Anne-Marie get things settled between them and both realize they did enjoy it. Hopefully, she isn't pregnant as it might be the wrong time of the month of fertility. Maybe, she really liked the sex and wants to do it again with protection or wait until the danger period has passed. If they have unprotected sex and just let themselves go; it could be so wonderful and bond them together as a couple. They would remain together and both would not suffer abandonment as their parents did to them. I hope the next chapter is soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I admit I was skeptical at first - that start was hard to swallow, no matter how much she emphasized her naivety (or maybe because of it). I also wasn't too fond of how she spoiled the outcome right at the beginning and of their age difference and lack of actual blood relation.

But even if lacking in nuance, I liked how you concentrated on the seduction part, the slow but insistent pushing of limits further and further. There were times, especially in the second half, once pleasure seizes their bodies, when I actually believed this would be possible, perhaps minus Pugh and the cameras. The mating instinct is very strong (otherwise we wouldn't be here) and their age difference would minimize the Westermarck effect. Add alcohol and weed and it starts to look pretty realistic.

A small detail - when and how exactly did her panties turn into "soggy strings"? You'd think that removing last barrier would be an important step, but there's no mention of them tearing. And it wouldn't be easy for that to happen just by grinding, no matter how wet. The gusset is reinforced, so the friction or force needed to tear that would hurt both of them..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous