All Comments on 'Sibling Sex Therapy Ch. 02'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent. I have to admit I had difficulty keeping things under control while reading this. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for some release.

Stroker_347Stroker_347about 12 years ago
Ending # 2

I hope you plan to submit chapter 3, seeing you said you have written 3 different endings.

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Love ending number 2. You should expand on it and write a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sequel

Ending two would be my choice and allows for an interesting number of options for the sequel.

CWR2014CWR2014about 12 years ago
Great Story!

I have to agree with the others, ending #2 seems to be the best and could be very exciting for the next installment. Thanks for the time and effort!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
#2

Great job on the story.

like a good song writer wrote, were do we go from here?

I am waiting to find out.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great writing and #2 sounds like the best way to go2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
# 4

# 4: It was warm, wet and dead quiet on the bed for several minutes. Suddenly James opened his eyes and looked around the dark room. He realized he had pissed the bed while dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

#2 as long as the girls turn BI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am impressed

Your writing style is incredible, everything flows together so well.

It did bother me though, that Jessie broke her pinkie swear to her brother, by telling someone about his problem. That just didn't ring true.

Other than that you totally sold me, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
#1

#1 would be best, though #2 wouldn't be bad either if Terry is a bit more fleshed out... she just doesn't seem as genuine as the other two. Also, seemed like Jessie broke the sacred pinky promise and no one seemed to mind, don't know if that was oversight or James simply didn't care as it added Terry into the mix.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I will choose #2...

Although if the women cooperate any one of them will do. I would rather have had you to tell us and play out an actual scene. You are the writer, I just want to be entertained. Not being critical, just stating my preference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot Hot

Wow, this has by far been the hottest story I've ever read. You had me on the edge of my seat, and hard the entire time. Please continue this fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Weak

Doesn't really belong in the incest category. I expect actual sex between the related parites in an incest story not this bullshit teasing.

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree with the last guy

why post a story in the incest area when there is no incest? no sex equals no incest pretend sex DOES NOT COUNT. delete and rewrite it adding some much needed sex.

Yogie32Yogie32about 9 years ago
total non-control

I like ending two with more chapters to cum. A three way marriage.....

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
4* for Both Chapters

Couldn't give 5* because there was no real male/female consummation. Maybe if ending #2 is written with real sex....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waste

Waste of time reading this. Not even a story. Evidently you don't understand the concept of incest taboo. You must think writing a teaser story makes for an incest story. What a disappointment.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
VERY well done!

This story was intoxicating! Hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

It was a great story except the small gay part. It be sad if there was a third part in which he wouldnt get off and the girls screw him in the ass and he only be masterbated. No real man dreams of that

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
A better ending, please

None of the endings were really satisfying. They were short and perfunctory, and we didn't get to see the final pay-off that things have been leading towards.

It would have been better to spend effort on one complete one.

A shame since it was pretty hot until that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Messed it up

You had to mess the story up by making the young man a submissive cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MY PROBLEM WITH THE STORY

...is different from the previous commenters.

Training is FOR something.

If you go into training for football, but never get to play in an actual game against an opponent, the training is for nothing.

If you take an apprenticeship for an electrician, but never get a job as an electrician, the training is for nothing.

Why did James need "Sibling Sex Therapy?". Because he ejaculated too soon (understatement) with girlfriend Erica.

The problem is clearly delineated.

So far as we are told, his Sibling Sex Therapy was for nothing.

The solving of the problem is never delineated.

I want the author to show me. A scene set up where James has sex with Erica and gives her a couple orgasms before his own ejaculation, would serve as a nice delineation.

Erica, so enthused, she gets him together with her girlfriend(s), would make the success of his training even more obvious.

This is a blemish on too many sex education stories, that after depicting the training, they do not also tell about the later use of that training, especially with his peers.

One of the best sex education stories, that gives major attention and space to the aftermath, is Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure. At chapter 03 (and a little at 02) of that story, I give several comments mentioning other noteworthy sex ed stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My problem with "MY PROBLEM WITH THE STORY"

Well first off you can train to play in the NFL and not make it so that training if to you wasn't real training

Also he trained to stop his pre mature ejaculation and he did it that doesn't mean he has to do it with some girl he went on a date with. He want even in a relationship with her it was a night out probably found each other on tinder. Also he does use what he has trained for with his sister. He doesn't have to use it on some random girl he dated and the girl won't even call him so why waste his time in here when he's got a living sister duh

Ok we got our own takes on this writing but your take is wrong because who knows part 3 comes out and he goes on a date with that random girl I forgot the name of because that's how important her character is lol

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

I felt your story fulfilled a great fantasy that at sometime it was likely in someway played out.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

The idea of being a critic is not write the story to fit their taste, point errors, how it flows, and quality. It is fiction for the most part for entertainment. Your comments should make the want to create greater impact on on the readers. Writing is like test, if get nothing right it doesn't encourage you, if score 88 and you get commits with encouragement it motivates one to improve your skills.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

The first part was better imo. This had nothing interesting to continue the story where the first ended. Just two girls doing stuff in front of the guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
1746 Followers
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES