All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 01'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect.

Absolutely Amazing Job *-*

Spanky776Spanky776over 8 years ago
Brilliant

When is the next chapter coming out? I want to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super

It's most likely just me personally, but I don't like Shannon and I think she is a bitch. I am inclined to believe that Brooke set her bro up, from the very beginning and is just working him up and then letting him win. He is whipped hard. Yet I also believe that Brooke probably was not expecting such strong reactions from ether end and for them to carry so far despite her possibly appearing to already have had a crush on her bro, but that's just implied. As it also seems quite probable that she has just come upon her new feelings for her brother, but simply processed them quicker.

She is cunning and therefore dangerous.

Lol

~M

ThejaybirdThejaybirdover 8 years ago
Great story!

One of the better stories I have read this year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Damn, that was good. Seriously, it turned me on so much. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doh

It was going along just great until the cigarette entered the story and poof there goes my boner

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Really like this one. Seems the sister is a card shark, inclined to believe that she has been playing poker for years and just setting him up, especially how it is always one win each.

She is getting exactly what she wants: the romantic date out and the satisfaction of knowing that not only can she get him off, but that she is the only one that can do so.

I just hope Josh is not too hurt when he finds out just how long she has been playing cards.

Rexie2006Rexie2006over 8 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoed this story and can't wait for more chapters. I found it quite sexy though it is a shame that Josh is such an arsehole! (That's the English spelling!)

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

First and foremost, I wanted to thank you for reading, rating, and commenting. Is Brooke the card shark that some of you think she is? Stick around, and you'll find out. Regarding the cigarette, I don't really know how to respond to that. Josh being an arsehole its true, but as you'll quickly discover, my characters are all about developing, and I'm not sure you'll be able to recognize them when it's all said and done. Again, thank you, please keep on commenting, and I'll be happy to respond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great Story...I can't wait for more. Take it slow though...it builds up the tension! Yeah, I agree with an earlier commentator, you could lose the cigarette and it wouldn't effect the story at all. Can't wait to read more!

ardoardoover 8 years ago
HOT

Great Story !!!

Can't wait for more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING. AWESOME. WONDERFUL. HOT. SEXY. DONT KNOW ANYMORE!

Very very hot. Eagerly waiting for more to come on. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Definitely by far my favorite story I've read on this site. I am eagerly awaiting chapter 2

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Happy that you enjoyed it

Don't concern yourself regarding the tension as it is relentless throughout the entire plot, albeit in a different way than what some of you may assume. I simply don't write if there isn't tension, and a lot of it. Regarding the cigarette, again, Josh is a smoker, and a pretty dedicated one as you'll find out later on. It's part of his personality. Some may find it off-putting, some may find it hot. It is indeed subjective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*

Are you fucking kidding me? I had to wade thru 5 pages of BS. Finally, on page 5, I get to read about a fucking hand job. Go back to Univision!

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
Where are the sex acts?

Your tags are meaningless and the sister did not even undress. The story was good but way too long for so little sexual return. After all this is an adult site and people do not read these stories for less sex than a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haters gon hate

Was afraid this was purely a foot fetish thing which I would have hated. I loved it looking forward to ch 2 I hope he gets her pregnant great job

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
I loved it!

I really loved this story! Please make more chapters and step on it! lol Can't wait for endless chapters of this amazingly erotic story. Very well written ... Honestly I rubbed one out after reading this ...and I was coated ...DAMMMMM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!

Don't listen to these guys I personally found your story compelling and the tension builds up at a steady pace I love it!!! Chapter 2 please!

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Love this story

Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice buildup

The buildup is what makes the taboo stories so good. Part of what drives that kink is the feeling of "wrongness" about it. So slowly building, stressing on the taboo parts, makes these stories very good. Keep writing! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's OK, but seems entirely physical

There's really only sexual attraction between the two.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Different strokes

I'm sorry if some felt duped into reading this, though it makes me sad to think that some don't find a story that is not stacked with sex from the very beginning erotic enough. For me the build up is more erotic than the actual sexual encounters. As one commented, it's the sense of "wrongness" that kicks up the heat and the more you stress it the hotter it gets. As for just physical, you must be jesting. I think I made it quite easy to see that there is much more than that. Chapter two will be ready shortly, and I believe it will satisfy you all: the build up enthusiasts and the... not.

Thank you for commenting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredibly great story!

Awesomely written handjob story. One of the best I've read. Please have her insert her fingers in his ass and Jack him off while she whispers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Best story I've read in a long time! Can not wait to read more.

So well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come on...

A contract that precludes any type of contact? A CFNM handjob? And his reluctance to even get involved? This is almost a cuckold story. Buildup is good...this is ridiculous. Fix it in the next chapter...if you want it to be romantic, then they both need to spill their real feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submit the next chapter ASAP

One of the best stories on this site.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Second chapter has been submitted

Further chapters are ready, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I

Excellent story, very well done. Pay no attention to the ones complaining about too much build up. The tension and the teasing is precisely what makes it hot along with the obvious forbidden naughtiness of course. Great sex almost always involves a lot of teasing, some are just too immature to get that yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O M G

A well deserved 5 *****. That was so intense. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Good Read

I skim though many stories on a weekly basis and must say...good job! Most stories go for the blow jobs, anal, and just plain screwing, you make the reader use their imagination, and that's refreshing. It must be my upbringing that always brings me back to read Incest/Taboo, and believe it or not incest never happened in my home, but it almost did. That would be a story on its own, but I'll never write it. I tend to read more mind control and fantasy stories these days, because most Incest/Taboo stories tend to be about (Mommy) and that just doesn't do it for me.

Please keep writing more refreshing stories like Siblingly Binding, it was a pleasant read.

Whynotme

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best ever!

Absolutely. The buildup of tension was masterful. You're quite right in saying that it's the element of forbiddenness--of internal moral conflict--that makes a successful incest story. And you've done a stunning job of it! I didn't find a single false note in the whole thing; either you're d*** good or I'm slipping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why why

did it take 5 pages of nonsense to get to the inevitable,

weeks & weeks of playing poker then teasing before anything happened really!

hope next chapter is quicker to the point

can understand a bit of teasing out the story but 4 and a half pages before anything actual sexual between them was about 3 and a half pages to long

it was just.she gets him hard have a wank,get him hard have a wank,get him hard have a wank for to many pages

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Very well done....MORE!!!!!!!!!

Looking for the next one already!!!

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

I appreciate the positive reception. Obviously, this isn't your regular "fuck story", which I can virtualy write in minutes and get even higher rating. I guess some are just looking to rub one out and be done with it. It took a lot of planning and labor to make this story this compelling. Plot continues to twist and turn for a few good chapters, and the tension never realy relents. It also becomes extremely dramatic at some point. Much to wait for, guys. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Haul ass with that next chapter! Wish this had been something I stumbled upon years after the story had concluded with 6-10 chapters done after the first chapter of the story. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep it going

after long since LC and MC i stumbled upon a story so engulfed that i was practically begging for more.. there are many other good authors too but now am looking forward for your this specific series BM.. keep it up . its very well written and the build up is more real like than woo hot sis bang and done n dusted.

best regards

SML

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Again this stupid trait where aloof brother *bang* and start seeing sister in another light after years of indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's no drama here

There just isn't

random_pervertrandom_pervertover 8 years ago

Good shit man. Don't listen to asshats like the guy before me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it, except

Josh is such a jerk and douche bag. It's hard as a reader to want anything good to happen to him, which makes the story less enjoyable. And it's harder still to imagine his beautiful sister wanting to put up with his shit when clearly she would have other options. Still, gave you 5 stars because the writing is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Asshole Turn Off

So, I got turned off by the second page with the brother being such a self-centered, insensitive asshole...

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Character development

For those who found Josh to be a douche, self-centered, and insensitive, it's exactly what he is. At least for now. As the story progresses, the characters are developing! Not every story should start with the best people in the world who fall in love and fuck themselves senseless. Keep reading! See for yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
siblingly binding

I loved it. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Rigid

Your plot is too rigid, with the same type of events every week over and over again with slight deviations. That contract is a means to an end, and should have been used as an opening to their relationship only instead of a serious constricting contract. Then make jokes or funny moments refecting on the contract. The dialog does not flow well and there is hardly any descriptions of what's happening when they are talking. Need to give expressions, hand movements, tone, actions, etc.

The brother is a weirdo, and I have no clue what the sister sees in him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blue Balls

The title says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok

You begin by building this up to being something truly special. Let us be the judge of that. It's ok but not as great as you seem to think it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need an editor.

You need an editor to fix the awkward wording, awkward conjugation and the misuse of 'to' and 'too'. Those mistakes ruined the flow of reading for me.

married_swingermarried_swingerover 8 years ago
back and forth but liked it

As many have said, he is an a** that almost threw me off but I stayed and I'm glad I did. It might not jump into sex right away but for me that's the perfect thing. I love the build up and eventual enotional connection. That gets me off more than your standard sex story. I will continue reading the rest of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story that builds up on its own erotic way. I'm staying in for the ride and only a perfectionist fool will be distracted along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lol, dude is a grade A douchebag towards his sister, lol. Thats alright, she owns his ass and he doesn't even realize he's hers yet, lol. Gotta say though, the way he was treating her, he deserves to die limp-dicked!

Love the card games too! I bet the local casinos have her picture filed in the computer under "pro card counter" with an alarm set to bounce her, lol! The boy is sloooow!

He can make money trading forex, can use the word 'sublime' in a sentence, but cant figure out whats going on between him and his sister, rofl!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
awesome..had me hard

waiting for the next chapter

lazyhornylazyhornyover 7 years ago
prop69

check the authors profile it has 10 chapters

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 7 years ago
Wow!

And I need to come now as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING!

Had me completely captivated! One of the best.. by far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Totally convincing! Loved this!

Txdude1836Txdude1836over 5 years ago
Great premise !

An outstanding hook for a story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great try.

I couldn't get passed the 1st half of the second page.

the guy is an asshole. I spent time with my sisters because I wanted to. I didn't have to sign a binding agreement.

This guy is a complete waste of writers headspace.

day trades don't make very much money unless they had a lot of money, to begin with.

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
Humanity is doomed!

Boy...How to say this, really! I can see how 'The things you make me feel' made and corrected so much from this story in a good way.

I have already read 'The things you make me feel' and really enjoyed it. Although, it was tough going in the beginning as Ellie was torturous to like just as Josh is in this one. If it wasn't for that story then likely I would never in my life decided to risk reading this story as I knew this story was going to be a full of torture on my poor soul as so commented by so many readers.

First, I need to make it clear that I just barely made through chapter 3 and trying to continue and hope to finish reading it. Why do I bother if it is so torturous to read? Most likely because I liked 'The things you make me feel' so much that I am really hoping the story will win me over as it goes along. Also, another reason is that I really want to try to understand what author is trying to convey about his belief in real people and their relationships and their true love. Honestly for me, certain aspects of how he conveys the human characteristics are far too extreme on the negative spectrum. I don't deny that real people and their relationship isn't all rainbow and happy feelings but also involve many of selfish, negative traits as well.

For me, Brooke's personality and her characteristics do not bother me. She is just in love and she is just trying to win the love of her life. Yes, she can be extreme in her means to get what she wants. But at least she is willing to throw in everything to realize her dream. I would agree with most comments if she was being manipulative to make her brother fall in love with her but she is only trying to make him accept that he is already in love with her. Brooke's only fault was falling in love with the 'absolute sack of shit of excuse for human' which is her brother...

I already read author's comments about how he defend his character so called 'Josh' but I just can't be convinced that he isn't anything but a total sack of shit just as all other readers are convinced. If all men were like him then I'm afraid us humans would have long perished. He is the most selfish coward that tries to fault all his shortcomings to all else. If he really thought he wanted to protect her sister then he should have ended before anything even started. But no, he was too horny so he used his sister as some cheap whore. Let's pretend his horniness was so extreme that it was beyond any hopes of rational thoughts so he let things go on. After further dragging his sister into his selfish needs but realized that he was destroying his sister then he should have left home for good. Or better yet, put .45 slug through his head somewhere no one would find his sack of shit (just my hopeful wish..). Only one thing he could possibly do to stop further damage his sister was to be out of his life but he didn't because he is one selfish coward trying to protect his heart and his cock. It wasn't for her one bit.

In all honesty, if this story concluded with Josh either dead or suffer in total misery then I bet more readers would have been satisfied. At least he was made Brooke's pathetic bitch which is bit of consolation if any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Wow...not bad but...

The first time I read this I must have been tired. I never really noticed what an asshat the guy is. I can't figure out after two pages why he's doing anything? Also he's not worth Brookes time so why she is bending over backwards for him is a mystery.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Good And Bad

First of all 5 stars to a awesome story. Secondly Josh is a complete fucking idiot. What the hell is his problem. I spend time with my sister because i love her, i care for her and i enjoy sonding time with her. I would never make a agreement with her to get something in return for spending time with her. Brooke is a wonderful sister, she is clearly in love with her brother and is trying to make him realize that he loves her as well. If she was my sister im 110% sure i would be spending every available minute of my day in her company, keeping her happy and enjoying being with her. I would probably even tell her how i felt for her and that im in love with her. Hopefully Josh improves and becomes a good brother to her who just happens to be in love with her. I love the romance between siblings so i hope this story developes some. Again 5 stars from me.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Fuck this shit to the moon 1*

1 Star just because I can’t give it 0 stars.

Girlfriend isn’t a slut anymore so it’s her fault that she won’t fuck him after just 2 weeks. The dick male character probably turned a good sex loving woman into a nun just by himself being a cunt and her noticing.

What type of arrogant prick smokes inside his parents home and his bedroom fucking the place up with yellow tar stained walls and stinking everything. Oh and second hand smoke for his sister who he’s talking to in his room. Everything would stink his clothes and him and the lounge in the house and the carpet.

No way parents would let that happen. Smoking gucks up blood vessels so probably led to his Erectile Dysfunction.

But it’s ok lung cancer will rid the world of him. But in this story not before he defiles his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm so sick of Literotica's stupid readers.

I'm tired of you assholes trashing Blackmatter's story. Blackmatter is a great writer with bestselling ideas and all you guys do is trash me. Go fuck yourself, you sad people.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great story

Not as good as your other novella, but great just the same 5/5 from me

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

Isn't the first Page/Chapter to get the reader interested in the Story? or at least in the Characters?

I felt nothing for the Storyline, him being a colossal jerk, her "desperately" trying to get attention from him.

His ongoing attitude.

All in all, nothing of the first page or chapter, captivated me to keep reading the Story (stopped at page 3), Storyline is him being a moron over and over again, which gets annoying.

The excuse of "slow buildup" is also out

Not much of "Character development", describing how she looks is not Character development.

What type of guy is he?

Except for a Jerk/Moron. Was he/is a Jock? Nerd? Artsy? Interests?

WHO am I reading a Story about?

I"ll save the Story for later, maybe it'll come to me later. I enjoyed your other Stories, don't know what you did with this one that it doesn't get to me at all.

Not voting for now, as it seems unfair.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My Second Read - Spolier Alert!

So looking at this story and first chapter from a point of not knowing the future chapters and what they hold I would say that 1) Brooke is a young 18 year old girl who just so happens to be in love with her older brother and is trying to now show him that he also loves her and has the same feelings for her by her poker game method. 2) Josh is a arrogant self absorbed jerk who only cares about his dick and using girls to get what he wants.

However since I’ve already read this series once before I will say that while my assessment of Josh isn't incorrect I do wish he could have stopped been such a complete asshole and jerk during this series as it forces his sister to go to some pretty extreme lengths just to get him to admit his true feelings for her and to admit that he wants a life with her like she wants wants with him.

Anyway amazing chapter and I lovely story, can’t wait to continue with my second read through of the rest of the series! For those of your wondering if it’s worth the read if you aren’t comfortable with manipulation and stuff similar to that give this series a skip however I will say everything that happens is to show the true love between th e siblings even if only one of them is smart enough to realize that for most of the series!.

QuaternionSoulQuaternionSoulover 3 years ago
One of the best I've read on Literotica

Wow. I've only read the first chapter, but I'm pretty blown away by this.

I'd consider myself a hobby writer and I've spent so many hours on honing craft, and my bar is set pretty high for good stories. 90% of the stuff I read on here can be thrown in the same bins, with either poor build-up or characterization to hook the reader, or a long "build-up" that only seems to serve the purpose of expanding the word count with meaningless exposition.

I'm a guy that love to explore the idea of family relationships blurring over into romantic and sexual ones, and I think romance can be an extremely hot and meaningful addition when done right. But doing that is hard, and building it up in a believable and interesting way is even harder.

This story has some of the most well-crafted build up I've ever read. I was getting mad at how dismissive and how much of a jerk Josh was, but not mad enough to stop reading. I wanted to just keep reading, fully immersed in the progression of their relationship, and so far it paid off amazingly.

I also think this story catered a whole lot to my preferences. Big and beautiful emotive eyes, an empathetic and gorgeous sister (whom obvious has a crush on you, Josh, you idiot!) the intimate and sensual scenes... need I go on?

All I can say is big props. This wasn't just hot, it was meaningful and inspiring to me. I'll be referencing this when I'm working on my own stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smoking

Just a suggestion. I am guessing you are a smoker since you have a number of smoking comments in your story. Yes, I know all smokers are tired of being harassed about it. Smokers don't get what non-smokers see or better yet smell.

You don't need it in a fictional story. Every mention just makes the reader (unless they are a smoker) recoil with disgust. It smells. Its not sexy in the least. It just puts a cloud of stench in the story when ever you feel the need to write it in. Your writing is good without it.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I loved this. You made Josh such an asshole, and made me hate him through most of this chapter. His slow teasing redemption was so well done. You made Brook so sweet, needy, and innocent. But, was she really so innocent? I smelled a hustle when she included poker in the agreement. I hope this series is as good as your “The things you make me feel” narrative; without a dream, no, nightmare scene. It would prove to me that you are a master of sibling romance.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I loved this. You made Josh such an asshole and made me hate him through most of this chapter. His slow teasing redemption was so well done. You made Brook so sweet, needy, and innocent. But, was she really so innocent? I smelled a hustle when she included poker in the agreement. I hope this series is as good as your “The things you make me feel” narrative. It would prove to me that you are a master of sibling romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I haven't read the second part but I'm torn because I do see the potential for love here but it definitely seems underhanded by the sister. By the top of page 2 my spidey senses were telling something was afoot but I hope they both find the love it seems they might have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely premise.

Well written. Took its sweet time to get to direct sexual activity. Didn't rush anything.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too long and drawn out. Characters were not believable. He is a day trader and still lives at home? She sounds bipolar. Too many people want the guy to have high morals but feet of clay. A good work of fiction needs t be believable. At least here, in theUS, smoking is not cool. Smoking did nothing to enhance the story. I feel like you are trying to turn a short story into a novel. If you told the story out loud, you would hear how drawn out it is. One of the first rules of writing is to use as few words to get your point across as possible without sacrificing quality.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

What a great story!!!!! I loved every. single. word. and the build up is amazing. I wish the story was longer not shorter. Brooke is mischievous and Josh is a bit naive? And just her getting him "hard" :-) with all your descriptions was HOT! Please write more soon. I cannot wait to see what happens. Such an enjoyable read.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

OH...MY...GOSH!!!! Are you denigrating readers for real??!! This is a story, HIS story, get over yourselves...if he wants a smoker, let him smoke! Your "political correctness" is sickening...there are people in the world who still enjoy their tobacco/cigarettes...if you smoke,marijuana, you are doing,even MORE DAMAGE to yourself than the tobacco smokers are...so get off the high-🐎 horse!

This is SO OBVIOUSLY a love story...Brooke is INFATUATED with her brother, and is going to give her virginity to him...she has harbored this for so long, and is now ready to be HIS...

I am so looking forward to the rest of this series...Josh's "problem" is going somewhere, Brooke is gonna make sure of that!!

And, I think there is someone else gonna benefit from this...just saying...😈😇😀

DevonadrianDevonadrianabout 2 years ago

Great writer man. Your dialogue is next level. Professional authors sometimes come across more wooden than you. Definitely 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She must really like him to put up with as much of a jerk as he *can* be, but isn't always.

Their time together is really nice, and it would be okay to write a bit more about that.

Five

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great story, well written and the evolving storyline of his little sister manipulating into a relationship one step at a time soon to become intimate is absolutely amazing? Well Done 5/5

SmutsSmutsover 1 year ago

Hot. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most fundamental sayings in storywriting is "show, don't tell"

That being said, I feel that there is a significant dissonance here in what is being shown and what is being told.

The degree to which the main character ONLY cares about himself and his own needs/desires makes him come across as quite unlikeable, as his sister accurately calls him out on as an asshole.

I think Josh put it best himself when he likened the transaction between him and his sister to prostitution. Based on his actions, it is very clear to me that he is treating her services as a pure commodity and does not care about here at all beyond getting him off.

Yet on the other hand we are repeatedly being TOLD by the author that seemingly there is more, that he is supposedly falling for her, that he is not okay with her gettibg hin off etc.

Yes, there is some development across the story and I get that being reluctant to admit ones own desires and feelings often is a significant part of these stories, but in my opinion this should have been dealt with at an earlier point.

Lots of people seem to really enjoy this story so it might just be me, but i feel the characters seem to hit that uncanney valley territory of acting just barely not rationally enough for their internal thoughtprocesses to make sense. This just makes them seem off somehow.

I feel there is a lot of potential here, but my personal suggestion to the author would be to flesh out their characters some more in future works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't agree this is a great or wonderful story. the author comes across with a 7th or 8th grade mentality for the storyline plot. This is simply childish and insane to carry out this immature concept............... Not worthy of wasting all the time on this reading this story. Both main characters only care about themselves and in the greater sense none of this makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't get past the first page and a half. really unrealistic and shallow for both the brother and the sister. have no idea what took place past that..... but if it was even remotely like that continuing on it would be too taxing to try to even read with any interest.

vanyevanye9 months ago

Who a) lives at home at 21 while being a day trader, and b) smokes in their bedroom? In 2015? If Josh was still in college or something, point A may be forgivable, but really, that combination just brought my right out of the story. Couldn't get past page 1.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

anal ruined whatever you were going for. Blech.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've been meaning to start reading this one for a while. I've heard great things about it. And after reading the first chapter, I can see it definitely has potential. The characters haven't quite grown on me yet, but I'll give it some time. Josh seems a bit annoying and whiny, kind of an asshat, but he is very stressed and dealing with a kind of impotency issue, so I'll cut him some slack. Brooke seems sweet but manipulative. I bet she knows how to play poker very well and lets him win when he wins. Bonus points if she does indeed turn out to be a virgin.

Their dialogue when he's getting his "cock therapy" is pretty steamy. I sure hope this goes where I think it's going. The handjob at the end was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

F Josh he doesn't deserve anything. Greedy bastard could really care less about anything. The other thing I hate is when the male lead keeps telling others what to say and do. They don't own that person, never will, never had. To think they do is what causes most issues in the world. Possession and possessive traits. It's what happens in a consumer ism world. What most live in. It's why we have wars and armies. Someone put imaginary lines on the ground and made up rules inside their fake lines and only care about the good of the country over the good of the people. Messed up reality

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous