All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 04'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a tool

This wasn't nearly as well done as the others.I'm sorry josh is a tool. This back an forth moping an moaning shit is gettin old. An there that far into an he doesn't take her cherry. Fiction an timelines are always flexible working with a story. But there comes a point where believability is bent an broken. An you have done just that. Serious get it over with or make them move on

sadiebrattsadiebrattover 8 years ago
He's an ass!!!!

I sort of agree with the other comment about Josh being a tool. He doesn't want her but he doesn't want anyone else to have her. He tells her he wants to move on and love someone else but if she gives her virginity to her boyfriend then they'll never be. I like that you made the story longer and fleshed out the characters but now it's just dragging on. I hope Josh realizes what he has with Brooke before it's too late. He doesn't deserve her but hopefully you can redeem him so he does. He's not doing the right thing. He's being a wimp and hurting Brooke. I believe when two consenting adults find a love like that then they should grab on and fight for it with everything they have and I'm hoping Josh will come to his senses and just be with Brooke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I literally NEVER comment on these things...however this story has transcended something. Please dont ever end this series, please keep writing, and please keep releasing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Josh is really conflicted in this chapter with brooke keeping secrets, the boyfriend showing up, and breaking up with Shannon. I honestly don't blame Brooke for giving up on him but at the same time she really hasn't even tried to see things from his point of view. Who's the bad guy here well they both are. Josh for constantly pushing her away and Brooke for keeping secrets and forcing her ideals on him. It's time for josh to man up make up his mind and make his move the ball is in his court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nooooooo

The ending. WHAT HAPPENED. ahdvslepf slxbflwbdkshxbdbeof this story excluding the incest is too real.

belleamsbelleamsover 8 years ago
Great Story :)

I absolutely love this series made even better by the fact you're releasing the chapters close together so we don't have to wait, there is nothing worse than getting into a story and the author not finishing it....my pet hate on this site.

Now that I have vented I want to say I love your writing, I love reading your story and how well it flows but I kind of agree with the comments below, Josh is a tool he treats Brooke like crap sometimes and she has no option but to fuck with his mind because the poor girl is frustrated.

I really hope Josh makes a decision soon or Brooke should just fuck him off and stay with the boyfriend who loves her. I really hope he comes to his senses soon and takes her away and loves her forever...yes romantic at heart.

Great writing and looking forward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More pls...

Keep it goin...... we all know what we want to happen.....eventually. ur hellava writer/story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WTF he was just willing to commit to brooke yet she was hiding the fact she had a 2 month boyfriend and when he storms out afterfinding out she then gives up on him? the fuck is she playing at. his reaction was completely fair. she is being a decieving bitch here. he broke up with his girlfriend for her only to find out she was secretely dating the whole time. fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You made me post a comment

I never felt so let down by a love story (I still consider this a love story rather than erotica or simply a fuck story). I starter reading it with great optimism as I hoped that down the road he'll just accept his feeling for his sitter and devote himself to her and they'd be happy ever after. But then you just took some strange turn with Josh and kept insisting on it, this not only made him a tool but also a fool and a mostly hated protagonist. Not that I didn't enjoy the struggle but in the end it was way way too much, the repetition of his guilt roller coaster was really off-putting considering his sister did develop feeling over time and stayed true to him.

Maybe his self-esteem is some drama you self went through in life but more than enough people expressed their opinion on the dark road this was going. I cherish your artistic freedom but at least try to listen to you readers and throw them the bone. No sane man (or woman for that part) would do this the way Josh did, the indecisiveness is plausible but to such an extent would indicate some clinical trouble in need of professional treatment on hi side.

I come here (and other such sites) almost daily and this was the first time a story made me so sad and feeling sad that I invested my time reading it.

If this is the definite end then I'm really sorry it ended this way. If not and you decide to prolong this then I'm conflicted if I should read it or not. Maybe my decisions are based on the wish for them to be happy together but as things stand now it's far better for her to be with a boy that has genuine feelings for her and cares for in the long run that such a sad excuse of a brother.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
A few words

I'd like to thank you all for reading, rating, and commenting as usual. It makes me happy to see that so many got invested in the narrative, and I appreciate your feedbacks and desires. This story is COMPLETED, as stated in the very first chapter. I understand that many were hoping for Josh to accept their love and are resentful towards him (me?) for keep fighting it; however, Josh is a complex character, one that is constantly conflicted between his heart and mind. His resistance is exactly what drives the plot forward and keeps the tension on. Of course, this can't go on forever as the plot must evolve. and it will; evolve that is. Obviously, I cannot compel any of you to keep reading. Whether the siblings will be together? You will need to take the chance and stick around as I can't disclose future plot; nonetheless, I GUARANTEE great chapters and an all around great story. :)

mspervy46mspervy46over 8 years ago
Too Realistic

You know I see so much reality on the news each day. Showing how ISIS is beheading and executing women, & children every day, that's reality. Literotica's stories are not about reality, otherwise no one would be coming here and reading them. It's to escape reality.That's why we all read different stories. Incest, & incest romance are just fantasy stories and should never be taken to seriously. That's why worrying about grammar, & truthful story content is just being too stupid. These are mb stories on a porn site, plain & simple, and that's how they should be. NOT a novel you'll see at "Barnes & Noble". I don't feel comfortable criticizing a story, and writing this just feels weird, because I do like to think that an author has the right to tell the story the way they want to, no matter if I like it or not. I just have to say that your story has way too much reality for a porn site story, and this is not the place for this, maybe "Wattpad" would be better. I for one will not be reading any more of this, it is way too depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write well

. . . and the situation is inherently interesting, even compelling. But yes, the endless repetition between them does get tiring. It really does border on the absurd. We keep coming back because we sense that they HAVE to get together at some point. If they don't, this will be an unforgivable cheat. You know that of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So pissed

I'm so pissed at Josh right now. Never have I ever read a story that infuriates me as much as this one. I really hope that the siblings eventually come together hopefully, with Brooke still being a virgin.

Nevertheless, great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You sure created most retadred MC in any sroty on this site. Conglaturation. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

Amazingly enough, Your story somewhat parallels the situation in my life With both my cousin and my sister. This started in our early teens And continues today And I'm 68

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality makes a difference

Some people, it seems, see this website as a pornsite. I don't. Some authors clearly write porn, some others write stories. A few scattered authors write what fall closer into the scope of actual literature. The latter are the ones I'm always searching for.

There are hundreds of thousands (millions, maybe?) of stories in this site for all tastes, as lame as some of them can be. I do appreciate it when someone tries to actually write something complex that adheres to reality, worthy of an adult mind and not mere adolescent fantasy that overrides all common sense (you can find that in porn videos and get bored to death with their lame storylines).

I've come to think that there are two kinds of readers in Literotica: the "porn readers" for lack of a better term, and those, like me, who are searching for something good to read (and well, it doesn't hurt if it is a "hot" read, but that's not the only thing we're looking for). So I've had to get used to read a story and find comments covering both sides of the scope. However, when you finally find a good story (after trying many lame ones) it startles me that there are always (usually anons) comments attacking the author for doing exactly what makes the story good. Such is the case with this story.

I felt compelled to let the author know that there are some people, as few as we may be, that appreciate, specially when it comes to an incest story, how (he, she?) dwells in the psychological repercussions of a character faced with such dilemma as Josh. How he is trying to do the "right thing" if only as a mechanism to cope with the feelings he is experiencing toward his sister and the guilt it elicits. In the "real world" there can be a wide range of attitudes and reactions a person can have if he finds himself in the uncomfortable shoes of Josh, hell, a lot of people might find those same shoes as comfortable and fitting that they would become a dream; but not everyone would. The way Josh approaches and reacts to this situation seems be very realistic and the fact that it is Josh's actions, triggered by his emotional response, what drives the story exposing all this angst, makes it so completely human and turns the story all the more compelling.

Well, I said my peace.

Thank you darkmatter for giving it a shot at something more than just a typical, shallow story, although, I have to say, I still have some trouble with the premise. I think, at the end it will somehow all make sense.

5*

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperover 8 years ago
Well said, Aegon_The_Unlikely

Well said, Aegon_The_Unlikely. You provided a great overview and expressed yourself well. I'm 100 percent behind your statements. You don't read many comments like yours, so I figured I would comment on your comment.

lloydxigaslloydxigasover 8 years ago
Interesting & Disappointing at the same time.

I like how your story flows but not the part where every time you bring it up the tempo, and only to bring it all the way down, stupidly. I respect every author's way of writing and their decision in doing so but not only have your story strayed from the title, it has already become a story of a messed up guy who already ruined his sister's life yet still think he can salvage the situation by giving her the happiness she deserve in a way which is denying her it at the same time.

I enjoy the first 2 chapters but seeing as you take this whole conflicting, messed up shenanigans of a guy who can't make up his mind through 4 chapters can be quite a pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My thought

If Josh really wanted to try and make his plan work why not just move him out of his parents house instead of keeping them caged together? Conflict is fine, and I think it adds real depth to incest stories, but this seems like an oxymoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My two cents...

You've done a good job with Josh's character arc. He's grown as a person, and he's easy to relate to. I've found myself happy and confused and frustrated right along with him. We can get into his head, and that's a GREAT thing for a reader (so bravo!)

Brooke, on the other hand, is flat. What some might see as desperation is manipulation, and frankly, she's an immature bitch. This is something to watch for in the future - BOTH your main characters need to grow. They both need to do SOMETHING to make us like them. Brooke, so far, has not, and it makes it really difficult to want her to end up with Josh. At this point, her grand gesture is going to need to be ginormous for me to be okay with her and Josh riding off into the sunset for their happy ever after.

Also, watch your -ly words. Use them sparingly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Keep it coming! This is going to be one of a hell of a finish!

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Why I wrote the story this way

Thank you all for commenting. I would like to take a moment to address some of what you guys have been discussing. I understand that this site is a more casual one and a brother usually fucks his sister by the end of the second page of the first chapter (if it is indeed a series); however, I find that for me to really enjoy the erotica, my mind needs to be simulated as much as my genitalia (if not more).

I like the built up, the conflicts, the struggles, the reality of the situation, as they all contribute to the hotness of the actual sexual act, but that's just me. I do recognize that some are less compound in that regard and don't need (or want) such drama and simply wish to get to the point, and that's fine. This site is full of simplistic fuck stories that achieve that.

If I cared about my rating, I would have written an excellent two page fuck fest to achieve it. I don't care for my rating as much as I am for the narrative. There's a story here to be told, and I wanted to tell it. For all its faults, I truly believe in its greatness, and when it's all said and done, I'm certain many will feel the same.

The characters: Most of the commentators seem to dislike Josh and find him difficult to relate to. I feel the exact opposite about him. Brooke is equally easy to relate to in my mind, and I'm glad that at least her character seemed to struck the right balance with most.

Stories like this one are a thing of a rarity on this site, yet it doesn't mean they don't have a place here. I'm sure that many enter this site simply because they're lonely and want to read about love as much as about sex. I intend to satisfy that niche; the niche of quality erotica, where the characters are fleshed out and the plot is captivating and moving. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's mine.

Thank you all, and please keep on commenting.

P.S. I'll try to reduce my adverbs in next stories. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope you have more in this thread. ...

Thoroughly enjoyed your style and characters, hoping for Chapter 5 et al. If not, thanks for your fine efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

This is a compelling tale. I can't put it down.

I wish I could vote 4.5, though. I don't want to vote 4 because that would bring the average score down, and I don't want to vote 5 because the story isn't 100% perfect (almost nothing is). So I abstain.

But I eagerly await the next installment.I have to know what happens to these star-crossed lovers.I'm invested.

adi3009adi3009over 8 years ago
Nice but you should move on

The story is going nice but now it's too much. He's trying to help her but he's extending too much. Make them move on. Or commit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Argh

I want to punch them both... which is a kudos to you and your writing. They both have to decide what's what. Seriously if Booke wants Josh to fuck her she has to stop with the games especially since he's such a conflicted douchewad.

I hop you continue this and give it a proper ending, wherever the two of them take you. But seriously, a slap upside both of their heads would be helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Dude you are on the level of mentalcase who is my favorite literotica author. I love this series and I will be pissed if they don't end up together and Josh better be her first. Sorry I know it's your story I just get so into it. After this series will you be continuing in the incest genre? I hope so

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous

It's heartwarming reading comments such as yours. I'm still undecided whether to write another one since my style seems to be less what readers of Literotica look for; however, if I do, and that's a big if, it will definitely be in the Incest genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom

I wonder does mom know what's going on or does she catches them in act or johns them later on just wondering

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I find it odd that a twenty-something day trader still lives at home...

....your use of verbs is weird. You don't conjugate them correctly.....probably 1/3 the time. "She obeyed me to touch her cheek"? Really? Ordered, commanded, forced, drove. There are dozen of verbs that would have worked correctly there. I cannot fathom why you would choose to use a verb that does not fit the thought and in so badly misconstrued a fashion. You do that constantly. It makes the read painful!

What the hell?

So, PLEASE FIX IT OR STOP. The story isn't good enough to put up with all the crappy grammar and verb-abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Still enjoying this very unique tease of a read.Definitely some major grammar issues but still a great read. Really wish you would have made Josh at least likeable. He is such an unbelievably hypocritical pig. Oh wait, I guess 99% of guys under40 are! He has not a clue what love is or what a person should act like when they are in love. If he were a desirable male it would be a much hotter story!It is believable though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Messed Up

I am an English teacher and I am not going to bust your balls about grammar. If the readers that are so bent about your writing want there are many great works they can read elsewhere. This site allows anyone to write and share their thoughts and feelings. I do like the idea, however it is getting kind of tedious. Right now we are no farther ahead than at the start of this chapter. I am finding it hard to connect with either main character. You can not have two messed up main characters. It makes them both weak and therefore the plot weakens. Your readers have to connect with at least one of your protagonists in order to put themselves in the story by feeling empathy. This is not happening. They are both liars and game players as well as pathetic whiners. I would call Josh a girl, but that is an insult to girls. Get a set man! Step up or step off. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I gave the story another try only to be left more frustrated than ever. Maybe I'll finish it in the future but their relationship is toxic and stagnate, and too frustrating and depressing to continue reading. It's not a pleasant read though I do like your writing...I just don't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad

I was actually in a relationship this toxic for 3 years. Not my sister. So actually reading this is not enjoyable or informative.

This is your fantasy?

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 7 years ago
its not a fantasy

Agreed. It is toxic and frustrated. But I'll anyday take a well written drama about a toxic relationship with hot scenes over lame, cliched stories with repetitive sex.

So don't be disheartened by other comments here. I hope it won't make you sell out.

As frustrating as this series as been. I get it. It's full immersion because the characters themselves are going through that. I'm sure I'll find relief as I go further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry

Sorry

It's fucking scum shit story

You're creating characters

But it's manipulative,dumb and

Man please you don't go into love aspect that's not your thing

But you do bring some rare emotions of character

This whole story makee pity on Josh man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate Josh

He's a self-obsessed masocist who revels in his own pain

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Why?????

Why oh why, What is wrong with Josh, his a complete idiot. Brooke loves him more then anything and he claims to love her as well.If you truly love someone to the depths of your soul you will move mountains to be with her/him. He keeps saying that he knows whats best for her etc etc and then he gets pissed that she is kissing her new bf. He needs to make up his mind once and for all, either he lets her go and if he truly loves her he will then be miserable for eternity or he takes a leap with her and becomes her bf, bff, brother, lover and husband in all but legally. If that was my sister i would give up everything to be with her. I woulr come out and tell my parents and family, whether they accept it or not i wouldn't care. I would move to a different city and livd my life with my sister ane have kids and be happy. Josh is a undecided idiot.

xavierwxavierwalmost 4 years ago
Emotional Ping Pong!

This is not what I come to find at Literotica... yet I’m still reading. Avidly.

You are an excellent author and the way you capture AND present the strength of their emotions, the intensity of their interpersonal dynamics is incredible!

But at some point, that Josh fella HAS to piss or get off the pot. And Brooke, SMH.... She is definitely bipolar! LOL!

Keep it flowing, Blackmatter. Excellent work!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My 3rd Read

Three times reading this series and it still pains me that Josh can actually think that he knows what’s best for Brooke while being the complete hypocrite that he is. He wants to fuck Shannon and yet when Brooke says she is going to fuck her bf he doesn’t want to let it happen even thou it was his goddamn idea in the first place. I know he ends up fucking Veronica and I mean he still doesn’t want Brooke to fuck anyone else even thou he does that. Thou I know he thinks she is not a virgin anymore but seriously he should know his sister is trying to play mind games to make him show his love for her... I just feel so so so sorry for Brooke...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

You are mad, mad, mad...how dare you write a story like this...it is cruelty at it's worst.

The way you play with the emotions of all involved is horrible...what happened to you that you do this??!!

Now, on to the next part...I cannot stand myself...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Storyline has turned toxic, the Brooke character is a real manipulative bitch doing what she has and she is doing, so what is her end game. With 5 more chapters will it be disaster or bliss. Well done 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

both of them are impossible to like at this point. Started off interesting, then went right down the toilet in later chapters... sad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How much more of this torture must I endure? What is the point of chapters like these? Unnecessary childish behaviour and drama to drag it out. It's so fucking stupid. If you're into torturous back-and-forth nonsense for many chapters, I also suggest you read The Things You Make Me Feel. It reminds me of this so much with all the bullshit between the main characters before they finally see sense. I'm hoping these two do see sense still. This is just aggravating as fuck at this point.

"You're so thick sometimes... you're impossible." Josh actually said this line. The irony is off the charts. I know right? This story just keeps getting more and more frustrating. When does the bullshit end and get to the good bits?

She's given him ultimatums with the condition she'll cut him out of her life forever and he's always acquiesced to her conditions. So riddle me this: why not just say you better fuck me or I'm gone forever. Save us all the damn torment of the bullshit drama.

After all the intimate moments and almost popping her cherry, we spin it back up with almost bipolar drama in full force. I don't know how the author could stomach writing so much of it for so long. Why is Josh such a fucking pussy that can't seem to have faith in their love?

Did I mention Josh is a moron? Well there it is again. He seems to thrive on his own suffering. He should seek help. I swear this is the only story that is actually stressing me from the hundreds I've read on here, and some of them have been incredibly trying, make no mistake. But actual stress. Jeez. I swear this better be worth it in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous