Siblingly Binding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" She released a guttural groan and began gyrating her hips against my lips. "Suck that clit... fuck, that feels so good," she whimpered. "It's going to be a hard one. Get your mouth ready, sweetie..."

I licked her fervidly along her slit while tapping on her clit. It was one of her favorite moves before she was about to come. As she began writhing and rocking her pussy harder on my mouth, I took the intensity down a few notches and moved to gently lick around her clit, the way she liked. She couldn't take direct contact.

She gripped my hair like a savage and held me hostage while fucking my mouth in quick succession. It wasn't the best feeling in the world, yet I let her. Whenever she was getting overzealous, she would get rough with me, but I was so crazy in love with her that I would have let her use me however she saw fit, and she was the just same with me: whenever she got me too excited, she allowed me to brutally rape her throat. That was just the way we loved each other.

She slammed my face into her leaking cunt hole and ominously panted, "Don't you fucking dare let me spill..."

She climaxed a second later while my lips clung to her cunt opening for dear life, gulping her down. I could drink her forever. She simply had the tastiest pussy on the planet. I sometimes seriously contemplated filling an empty beer can to the brim with her cum, so I could sip her in front of the TV and computer. That's how much I was addicted to her pussy.

"Oh god, you're unreal," she panted exhaustedly thirty seconds later. "What a fucking orgasm..."

I let her clit be completely—since she was so sensitive after—and returned to her pussy lips, parting them, so I could look inside her.

"Every week?" she giggled, spreading her legs wide, assisting me in opening her up.

It was sort of a ritual by now. Since every week I lost both games, every week I had to go down on her. So some time ago, I had made a habit of stretching her labia wide, so l could gaze at her hymen, reassuring myself that she was indeed saving herself for me. I was just so afraid she might fuck her boyfriend.

Her hymen was gorgeous-looking. A pinkish membrane with a tiny gap at the center of it guarding her purity. Every time I looked at it, I was overwhelmed by my yearning to fill up my sister. I wanted to fuck her more than I wanted to live by now.

"Happy?" she whispered, sensually stroking my hair. "Did I pass the examination, doctor? Am I still a virgin? God, you're pathetic..."

She had also made a habit at approximately the same time I began examining her hymen -- the habit of provoking and mocking me for not taking her.

I sat on the bed and lit up a cigarette.

She snatched it from my mouth. "Thanks, Romeo. Why don't you light one for yourself, too?"

I lit up another one and lay on my back next to her.

She turned onto her side and observed me for a moment. "I'm can't wait for my boyfriend to fuck me just so I can see your face when you look inside me and see that your precious hymen is gone."

Although I was getting irritated, I didn't comment, and we kept smoking in silence.

"Three."

I looked at her, puzzled. "What?"

She blew out her smoke in my face. "You asked how many."

I averted my eyes in silence.

I despised her answer. The thought that three guys had shoved their heads down my sister's purest of pussies and had contaminated her flooded me with rage.

"No comment?"

"I said I didn't want to know."

"You were ambiguous; I made the call for you."

"That's just great... from now on, I don't want to know anything."

"Wuss." She robbed me of my cigarette and snuffed it out. "Now dive."

Brooke had decided a month back that since she was coming so quickly by my touch that I would have to give her dual orgasms, to make the time she was spending with my cock equal to the time I was eating her out, and since she had left me no choice in the matter, I conceded. Not that I didn't want to lick her, far from it. I just didn't find it helpful to our disastrous situation.

I lay back between her smooth thighs and gazed at her snatch, plotting my plan of attack. I decided that since she was acting like a cruel bitch tonight, I would get her off even quicker than usual. I wanted her to have the feeblest of orgasms. I went straight to her clit, with zero teasing, and fully intending of pushing her over the edge in less than a minute. I could do that. I got her off once under twenty seconds. She was that turned on by my touch, which never failed to amaze me to be honest.

"So... how's everything with your"—she raised her fingers and air quoted—"girlfriend?"

"You know the rules."

I went back to her engorging clitoris, molesting it to death. I spat on it and sucked hard my spit back. I flicked my tongue at it a few times before I clutched it between my lips to tug at it from side to side. I then pinned it down with the flat of my tongue and began rapidly gyrating while applying extra pressure on it.

"Right. We are not supposed to—fuck, my clit—to talk about our... slow down! I want to enjoy it."

I ignored her. With the way she'd been acting all evening, she didn't deserve to enjoy it. I kept swiveling my tongue while keeping the pressure on.

"Josh," she panted, "please slow down... you're pushing me too fast."

I didn't slow down, not even a bit. If anything, I went faster, frenching her clit and disregarding all other parts of her vulva.

"Josh, you mother fucker! This isn't fair," she whimpered. "Oh god, oh gosh... slow down, sweetie! Please."

I forced her clit back to its hood and took both into my mouth, sucking like I was trying to give her a hickey there while my sister was already well into her bucking stages, strangling my neck with her legs.

"Fuck, my clit," she gasped. "Oh, gosh... you fucking jerk!"

She came like... quite poorly, frankly—by her standards. She was hardly dripping and only moderately writhing, and in nine seconds, it was all over.

That was, by far, the faintest orgasm I had ever given her, although strangely enough, any of my ex-girlfriends would have been more than happy with it. It was sort of average in intensity—taking Brooke off the equation; however, for my darling baby sister, it could have barely registered as a passable climax. Perhaps it was the fact that we were so madly in love, or the fact that our forbidden relationship had spiked the heat between us off the charts, maybe it was the combination of both, but Brooke would normally come like mad: gushing like a river and convulsing as if she were having a seizure, though not this time thanks to my expert performance.

The second I felt her coming down, I rose and lit up a cigarette. She goggled at me for more than half-minute while I pretended I wasn't noticing her scorching glare.

"What the fuck... WAS THAT?!"

I blew the smoke up the ceiling. "I got you off, didn't I?"

She snickered angrily. "Oh, you wanna play it like that? You'd better come down here and make it up to me before I shove your cock not down my throat."

"Then your mouth will just have to suffice, now won't it?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Wrong with me?! Have you even noticed how you're behaving tonight?"

"I was just teasing a little! I didn't mean... anything by it."

"Yeah, well..."

A minute later, she looked as if she had calmed down, as she put her boxers back on and sat in my lap.

"Josh, I'm sorry. I don't know what has gotten into me. I'm... I'm sorry, baby."

"That's better. Now answer my question: how is it that I don't win anymore? Are you cheating or something?"

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Because I'm not winning anymore. At all."

"Then maybe you should practice online 'cause with the way you're playing, it might take a while for you notch a win under your belt."

"But I'm playing just the same. I haven't changed my game. You on the other hand..."

"What can I say? It looks like I'm a natural. I just keep getting better at reading you."

"Yeah, well in the meantime, Shannon and I are paying the price of you getting better. We really want to fuck, Brooke."

She started shaking. "Oh, do you really... you wanna fuck her?! More than you wanna fuck me?!"

"You're not allowed—"

"To ask that, I know. But I want my answer, and you'd better give it to me."

I hated it when she bullied me.

"There's no one I want to fuck more badly than you, I swear to god. But I haven't been inside a pussy for ages, and I'm so fucking horny. I have to fuck something, someone; I have to, or I'll go crazy. And with the way our poker nights look from here, I probably never going to get pussy, and I need pussy. I need it bad."

She stroked my hair silently.

I moved her, so I could stand up. "Brooke, it's really hard on us. I may need to break up with her if you don't let me—"

"Forget it! We have an agreement, and it's siblingly binding. Win two games a night, and you're free to go fuck her all you want."

"She's going to break up with me. Brooke, please. At least let—"

"Josh, I said no! And don't you dare test me, or you'll be sorry."

We remained in stillness for way too long before Brooke disturbed it, "For claiming to be in love with me, you're sure eager to go into other women."

"Brooke, we agreed not to—"

"Fuck it! Why don't you admit that you don't love me at all?!"

"Honey, we have rules for a reason! Don't make me—"

"Fucking answer! I don't give a shit about our rules now. Why do you want so much to fuck other women?! Why, Josh?"

"Jesus Christ." I drew out a cigarette and wandered aimlessly in her room. "Sex is physical; it has nothing to do with the heart. You can fuck someone you don't know, someone you don't like, someone you might hate, and still enjoy it."

"But that's the thing, Josh: When you're in love with someone, you only want to be with that person. You don't want to fuck anyone but that person, and yet you seem—"

"Do you think I want to fuck Shannon?"

"It sure looks like that."

I sighed. "Brooke, if I could be with you, I wouldn't want to fuck anyone. Heck, I barely want to fuck someone now. I'm in love with you so bad; you know that. But if you keep blocking the possibility of sex with Shannon, I may never fall out of love with you."

"You're making it sound like it's a bad thing."

"It is bad! Jesus, woman... you're my sister! It's illegal! It's socially condemned! Wake the fuck up and smell the coffee!"

"I'm sorry you see it that way."

"What way is there to see it but that way?! Fuck!"

"My way."

I shook my head as I plumped myself down onto her bed, propping my back against her pillows. "You're so thick sometimes... you're impossible."

"I'm not thick. I'm just smarter than you. You will never fall out of love with me. Never. This trial period isn't going to change that, Josh. And there is nothing that compares to making love to the choice of your heart. Certainly, fucking Shannon will not feel even remotely the same as making love to me. Deal with it."

"I know," I sighed.

"Do you? Do you really?"

"What do you think? That's why I want a shot at—"

"Running away from it; yeah, we know. But here's a little tip for you, Josh: you can't run away from it. It's here, it's real, and it's not going anywhere. Not now; not ever. By the time you realize that I'm right, our deadline will be met, and you will be committing to me."

I let out a sigh of desperation and banged my head backward against her pillows. "This is a fucking nightmare... how the fuck did you get me dragged into this incest mess..."

"I didn't drag you into anything; it just happened. Maybe it was always going to happen. There's nothing wrong about us being together whatever society and the courts of law say. Just because most people have different opinion on the matter and forcing everyone else to follow to their moral compass, doesn't make us unnatural or wrong."

"This conversation is a mood-killer," I sighed, pulling down my jeans and briefs. "Let's get it over with."

Brooke crawled onto the bed and knelt on all fours between my legs. She stroked my flaccid pole to get it titanium hard. She just had so much power over me. She dragged her tongue up my shaft in slow, long strokes.

"Josh, sweetie, I know it's difficult for you not to... to go into my pussy."

Her mouth engulfed my cock-head, and she began sucking tightly, almost crushing it with her obese heaven of lips.

"Difficult can't even begin to describe it," I achingly replied, focusing on her sucking approach.

She glided half of me into her mouth and sucked slowly for less than ten seconds.

"How bad do you wanna go in me?" she timidly asked before diving to lick my scrotum.

"Oh god," I moaned. It was the first time she did that. "More than I want to breathe." I moaned for the second time, watching her lips sucking on my right ball.

I squirmed in pleasure, feeling her wet mouth taking each of my testicles within while her tongue gently massaged them. It sent shivers down my spine as I took in the sensation of being sucked like that for the first time and by baby sister of all people. She returned to my cock, tugging at the bulbous crown, letting her grip twist and turn along the brawny shaft.

"Then until you take me"—she gulped—"do you want to feel what it'll be like to make love to me?"

"I'm dying to."

She jerked her head up and down nervously as she removed her hand from my cock. She stood on the bed with her covered snatch leveled with my eyes.

"Take off my boxers," she whispered, twiddling her fingers in my hair.

Even though I had just licked her, I got so excited to see her pussy again. It felt like every time was the first time. I couldn't get enough.

I reached for her boxers and tugged them down, awarding myself the view of a lifetime: my sister's fatty mound that bristled with her exquisite golden brown triangle, and her tender pussy whose beauty was second to none. I tried taking it all in: the sight and scent. Her cunt had such a punchy odor to it that I found to be so intoxicating. It felt as though I was hardwired to respond to it, to her.

I was responding to every little thing about my sister: her majestic feet, her slender legs, her rounded, taut ass, her toned tummy, her perfect breasts, her long hair, her gorgeous face... and that was just the exterior. I was even crazier about the interior. I simply adored her quirky personality, her inexplicable optimism, and her love for life. I admired her innocence, was baffled by her slyness, and in awe with her immense heart that kept on giving and believing. She was just so damn unique.

I leered at her feminine parts while contemplating all of this while she gazed down at me, her fingers fiddling with my hair.

Her pussy was the real troublemaker though. Its spicy scent felt like a drug at this point. I was compelled to sniff it, to take it into my lungs, to bask in it, and she tasted like nothing else. She had the most delicious pussy on the planet. I didn't know what recipe she was following, but there was nothing tastier than her lust nectar.

"Push your legs together," she instructed in a breathy murmur.

I did as she said, and a second later, my sister bestrode my crotch with my long, thick manhood in her warm hand. She held it against my abs and scooched closer to straddle me tighter with her slit locking on it. She pressed her pouty lips to mine and just barely parted hers to grant me a soft kiss. She slowly pulled away until we reached the point of breakage, when only a strand of our saliva on the very edge of our lips kept us in contact, fighting to stay united.

"Can you feel how wet I am?" she softly whispered, still barely grazing my lips. "Can you smell me?"

Her sexy little slit encased my shaft, gripping it snugly. She was trickling on me, and the root of my cock was soon saturated in her rich fluids, as were my balls.

"On second thought, I don't think it's a good idea," I said, overpowered by my will to skewer her.

I genuinely feared I might crack and pop her cherry at this instant. She was rapidly draining any defiance I might have had in possession, and it was more than felt by now.

"It is a bad idea, Josh"—she planted a string of kisses across my throat—"but I want you inside me just as much as you do. This is going to give us a taste, just a... a prequel of what our life is going to look like, feel like... but if you want me to get off of you, I won't force you."

She returned to my neck, sucking on me in strategic areas, tracing her full lips from the base of my neck and upward, lingering with wet, delicate kisses every half-inch or so until she reached my ear. She parted her lips and blew warm air down my ear canal. I could feel the minty freshness of her breath as well as hear her soft moans that signaled the dying of one blow and the birth of the next.

"I don't... I don't know," I stammered, groggy by her blowing.

She reached down for her pussy and laid two fingers on her labia in a V shape to part them, giving me a glance of her inner crimson that glittered with excitement. She pushed her hips forward ever so slightly, molding her wet folds to my cock as though they were a custom-made pussy-cast.

"Perfect fit," she giggled and returned her hazel eyes to me. Her face was now sterner, and that captivating smile that decorated her previous giggle was nowhere to be seen. "Tell me to get off. Say it. Tell me you want me off of you."

I wanted to, but I couldn't. The second her young, taut folds clung to my erection, I lost whatever little will power I had in reserves. That sensation was like nothing else: two elastic walls closing on both sides of my stem, crushing it harder with each of its throbs, like a boa constrictor that further smothers its prey with each of its gasps.

The bulging vein of my dick was tightly pressed to the shallow red flesh of her slit, transmitting its pants straight into my little sister's virgin pussy, disclosing its excitement and desire to impale her. I could feel the succulent flaps of her sex adjusting their grip over my cock with subtle twitches, as though they were a living organism with a will of their own.

I sighed, excited and dreadful. "Baby, I'm afraid."

She leaned in to lock her perfect white teeth on my bottom lip. She playfully tugged at it before my kiss forced her to relinquish her sensual grip.

"So am I."

Her arms enveloped my neck, and with a slow, fluent motion, she propelled her cunt up my cock. Her wet slit climbed all the way up to my tip before she lowered back, rubbing down against me to my base.

"Oh my god," I gasped at the sensation.

"On my god is about right," she breathed, her big hazel eyes glimmering with sex. "Should I do it again, sweetie?"

She loved playing those mind games with me. She knew the answer. She didn't need me to reply, but she wanted me to admit I wanted it.

An expression of pseudo pain then took over her face at my silence. "I guess not. I guess... you don't wanna feel me like I wanna feel you," she sighed. "I think I'm getting off now."

She made an unconvincing attempt to get off of me, but that all it took for her to extort what she wanted as I jerked her back down by her slim waist. "Don't."

A cunning grin wreathed her face now as she caressed my cheek. "Are you sure, baby? I don't want you to do something you're not completely comfortable with."

She kept herself in character. She loved playing mind games with me for a reason -- she would always win.

"I want you," I surrendered in an undertone. "I'm dying to feel you, Brooke."

"I'm dying for you to feel me, too, but I don't feel you really want to. I wanna feel it, Josh. I wanna feel how bad you want to go in me."

"Brooke, baby, please... I want to be inside you so bad that I would let someone harvest my organs right now if I could go in you and get away with it."