Siblingly Binding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers

"Baby, you're not thinking straight now. Don't give up. We still have time to—"

"I don't want to escape it, Josh! I don't! I was forced into this fucking mess for you. Let go."

"If we do this, if I go in you now, our lives will never be the same in a very, very bad way. You have let us try. You must."

She was contemplating it but did not budge.

"This is fucking incest, honey. If we're going to do this, it shouldn't be like that, in the heat of the moment. It should be after we calmly talked and totally accepted it.... please, baby."

"But I love you so much," she wept. "It's not going to change... it's—"

"I know, sweetheart; god, I love you back... but we have to pray it will. Our deadline is not so far away anyway. If it's meant to be... it will be. Please pull out."

Her weeping exacerbated. "How can you claim to love me when you don't want to make love to me? When you don't wanna take my virginity?"

"Don't ever doubt that I love you. There's just a lot at stake here... it's not like you're my girlfriend! You're my fucking sister! If I'm going to pop your cherry and make love to you, I want to make fucking sure that I couldn't get away from it. I owe it to the both of us."

My cock was still wearing her pussy as a hat.

"Brooke!"

She hoisted herself up and collapsed onto me, sobbing.

"Baby, don't cry..." I murmured, caressing her beautiful hair. "You're breaking my heart. I love you so much."

"Yeah, right... we just saw how much you love me. You're such a fucking liar... get out."

She rolled onto the bed and got under the covers.

"Shit... honey, I—"

"GET OUT! Get the fuck out! I don't want to see you!"

***

Brooke and I hadn't talked for ten days now. After that emotional night, she kept her distance from me and spent every awaken second she had with her boyfriend. They really seemed to like each other as my mom kept repeating in my ear. We hadn't had our poker night the past Wednesday since one of her closest friends had a death in the family, and my sister stayed over there a few nights, which forced an impatient Shannon to wait another week for a chance to fuck my cock. Whether Brooke was avoiding me or her friend was indeed in need was hidden from me.

That night had seemed to serve as a catalyst for the both of us to get more invested in our current partners. Brooke was hurt by me and was perhaps beginning to hate me, and I was horrified of how amazing that night had been, up till the point she started sobbing and crying. I never had better sex than the one I'd had with my baby sister. Though it wasn't sex per se; it was love making, of sorts; more like love grinding. I couldn't distinguish anyway. Even without me penetrating her—up to the hilt—or coming, it was superb and exhilarating, and surpassed anything I had done to that point.

***

It was Saturday night, and I was at the movies with a friend. As we were standing in line to get popcorn, I recognized one of Brooke's girlfriends just ahead of us with two of her friends. My sister had once introduced us when I paid one of my debts to her. That friend was the one who'd lent her the poker suitcase.

My buddy was taken with her and asked me to start a conversation, so he could make his move. I didn't think he had a shot since she was super-hot, and he was... not. Still, the things I would do for a friend...

I gave her shoulder a soft tap. "Hi, you're Brooke's friend, right? I don't know if you remem—"

"Yeah, you're her brother... Josh, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah. You have a good memory."

"I wish. I just tend to remember good-looking guys."

I let out a sheepish chuckle. "Uh... thank you."

She smiled. "You're very welcome."

I was more than embarrassed by how direct she was. "Um... so this is—"

As I was about to introduce my friend, he seemed inexplicably lacking in confidence at the moment since he was nervously patting on my back, cueing me to abort.

"Yeah?" she said.

"This... you know what, it just occurred to me that I don't remember your name—and don't take it personally since I don't remember anything almost."

"That's disappointing. I was sure you'd remember my name."

She, however, wasn't lacking in confidence at all, which was more than understandable as she was definitely not lacking in looks.

"Yeah, I'm just as surprised as you are, trust me." I shot her my telling smile.

The fact that my friend put me on the spot got me to resort to my old habits -- hitting on hot girls.

"It's Veronica. Be sure to make a note this time."

"Will do... oh, by the way, thanks for the suitcase. It's being put to good use."

"What suitcase?"

"The poker suitcase you lent Brooke? We play poker every week, so again, thanks."

"I didn't lend her any suitcase. I don't even have one. It's probably hers."

"Um... weird. I'm pretty sure she told me you'd lent her that suitcase."

"I don't think so. We used to play poker awhile back, but we always used Brooke's suitcase since she was the only one who had one."

"Uh... what? That can't be. Brooke didn't even know how to play poker. I think you're confused."

That girl is on drugs.

"I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about here. Not only your sister knows how to play, she would clean us out every time, so much so that we stopped playing with her." She giggled.

I was stupefied. I felt like Bruce Willis at The Sixth Sense, when he realized he was actually dead. "That's... what are you saying here?"

"That Brooke is one hell of a poker player... she didn't tell you that?"

"No. I was under the impression that she didn't even know how to play."

She laughed. "She was probably hustling you... Brooke is like a poker prodigy. She has an online account, and she makes tons of money there. She also travels to tournaments. I think she finished fifteen in the last one she played, something like that... anyway, beware of her."

I was flabbergasted. "Prodigy you say?"

"Yeah. She has real shot going pro. I know she's thinking about it."

"Pro?" I was so angry I was sweating.

"Yeah," she giggled. "Oh, that's us." She took a step forward to the food counter. "So Josh, maybe I'll see you sometime. Just be sure to remember my name."

"Yeah, yeah, absolutely..." My mind had long deserted that movie theater. "Oh Veronica, I'd really appreciate it if you could keep this between us. I want to get back at her." I faked a smile, trying my hardest to disguise my fury.

"I don't know... what's in it for me?"

Her interest in me was more than obvious by now, and so I thought of how to get away from that.

"A date with my friend here." I patted on his back. "How does that sound?"

She snickered in mocking disbelief while my friend was getting riper than a blood-red tomato.

"Oh, you're serious," she said a few seconds later, surprised.

I nodded in reply, sporting a moronic simper.

"That was not what I expected you to say, Josh—no offence to your friend there."

"None taken," he blurted. "You're not my type anyway."

"I guess it's my loss then," she said in a derisive tone.

"Yeah, whatever," he said, pretending to be busy texting.

Poor guy... I'll have to cheer him up later.

"Then what did you expect?" I asked.

"Give me your phone."

I handed her my phone and turned to my friend, who was hissing in my ear how much he fucking hated her.

"Here: my number and my name. When you think of something, give me a ring."

"Let's see if you can keep a secret first." I smiled, trying to escape this awkward situation when I already had a girlfriend and was in love with my sister.

"I promise to really try if you give me a call soon."

"We'll see." I played hard to get.

"Cocky..." She smiled. "Well goodbye, Josh, and hopefully not for too long."

***

The next few days, I was furious with my sister. She had played me like a doofus, and I wasn't going to let her get away with it. I started plotting my retaliation.

Wednesday at 8 p.m., Brooke texted me to join her. I entered her room and saw her sitting on her bed as stunning as ever in her crop top and boxer shorts. Her hair was loose and magnificent, and her makeup was flawless and sexy. She looked like a dream. I missed her so much as I'd barely seen her the last two weeks; nevertheless, I was also angry with her and was fully intending on making her pay.

"Hi," she whispered, simpering.

She didn't seem mad at me anymore. I guess those two weeks had given her the chance to cool down.

I sat next to her. "Hi."

"Come here; I've missed you so much."

She pulled me to her for a prolonged hug and kissed me on the cheeks a few times, and I reciprocated from the bottom of my heart. God, I missed her... even so, I was relieved to see that she respected our strict rules—since we were not allowed to kiss on the mouth anymore, with two weeks ago being an isolated incident.

It didn't stop her lips, though, from "accidentally" brushing against mine a few times when she alternated between my cheeks. It wasn't the first time she had done that. She found great pleasure in putting my feeble will to the test, and I, more than once, was about to snap and ravish her pretty mouth. There was just so much sexual tension between us; tension that should never exist between siblings, constantly lurking, waiting for one or for the both of us to crumble under its relentless pressure.

"How've you been?" she asked, shuffling the cards.

"Okay. You?"

"Good. Really good."

I was trying to decipher what she'd meant by that, praying that she wasn't referring to her boyfriend, but since I wasn't allowed to ask, I answered, "Good."

We started playing, and for the first time in a long time -- I was winning. Brooke seemed flummoxed by that and was constantly observing me as if she suspected that it couldn't be happening.

"Your skills are mighty impressive tonight," she said, insinuating.

"Thank you. I'm planning on getting my two wins tonight as a compensation for not winning at all for a few months now."

She was noticeably irritated. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Ivey."

"Who's Ivey?" I genuinely asked.

She squirmed on the bed nervously. "Uh... I think he's a famous poker player; I'm not sure."

"You're not, are you..." I tried breaking her down with my penetrating stare.

"Just play," she said, averting her eyes.

I won the first game, which had an immediate impact on the rest of the night since for the first time in months -- there would be no oral play this week.

"Brooke, are you okay?"

She seemed confounded, looking down at her cards, and then at mine. "I don't understand... how did you..."

"Yeah?"

She looked up from the cards a few seconds later. "Josh, are you cheating here?"

"Why would you think that? What, am I not allowed to win anymore? It's not like you're a pro or anything."

She stared deeply into my eyes, studying my face. "Something's up; I know it."

"Wow, Brooke, you have gotten to be such a sad loser. I guess that winning streak had a lot to do with it, though don't worry, you're now facing a totally different player, so be ready to start a losing streak now."

"We'll just see about that," she hissed. "Shuffle."

A little more than halfway through the second game, I was leading but not by much, yet Brooke was getting very agitated and was sweating, darting her eyes from me, to the cards, to the chips, and back to me again.

"Josh, if you're fucking cheating, I swear to god..."

"Why do you think I'm—"

"Don't fuck with me!"

"Jesus, calm down; it's just a game."

"It's not just a fucking game, and you know it! Now how do you cheat?!"

"I'm not."

"Don't fucking lie! Are you telling me you've become an expert poker player in a two-week span?! When you were less than nothing?!"

"Brooke, I have more experience than you in poker. You didn't even know how to play before I taught you! Don't patronize me. I just studied a bit online, and the results are in front of you. Now chill, and let's finish this game. I have plans."

"What plans? To go to your whore?! Huh?! To go fuck her?!"

"Don't call her that and calm the fuck down!"

She breathed a little. "I'm not feeling well right now, so we'll to continue this next week."

"Oh, no we don't. If you stop the game, it's the same as forfeiting, and that would mean I will have two wins."

She shook her head. "Over my dead body."

"A little dramatic, but alright then. I call."

"What do you have?"

"You show fir—"

"What the fuck do you have?!"

"Christ," I said, shocked. "A Ten."

There was a ten on the bed which gave me a pair of tens.

She shook her head, seething. "You mother fucker... I fucking nailed you!! You're cheating!"

"Why?!"

"Because there's an ace and a king on the bed, and you called with a significant amount of chips when I was clearly betting like I had at least kings. If not aces! Not to mention that I raised preflop!"

"That means you don't have a king or an ace, which means I won the pot."

"No. It means that you knew that I didn't have a king or an ace; otherwise, it would've been the stupidest call I've ever seen, and since you seem to produce good guesses all night, it is obvious that you're cheating! Did you mark the cards?!"

She started turning over the cards, painstakingly scanning them.

"Brooke, this is really desperate. Let's finish our—"

"Fucking son of a bitch! What the fuck do you call that?!!"

She showed me a subtle marking on the back of one of the aces.

"I don't know what it is."

"Fuck you! You've been staring at my cards all night! If I were a betting woman, which I am, I would bet that I would find more markings like that one."

She soon discovered all the markings I'd made prior to our game when she was at work.

"Son of a bitch!" She flung the marked cards at my face.

I drank calmly from my beer. "It doesn't revoke my win or the fact that I'm about to annihilate you with less than twenty minutes till the hour. You're in a really bad shape now."

"Are you kidding me? Not only it revokes your win, but it also gives me both wins since you've cheated!"

"I don't think our agreement states anything about cheating, and since I'm pretty sure it doesn't, you're losing here. Twice."

"This is sportsmanship! You imbecile! It doesn't need to be written as it's a part of any game, and the codes are all the same no matter what you play. I'm very sorry for your loses, but your whore is going to have to wait."

"Stop calling her that!"

"Fuck you! I'll call her whatever I like! And you be careful if you go fuck her because I'll know, and if you do it, then can you take a picture of me and talk to it for the rest of your life because you'll be fucking dead to me!"

"You know what?! Fuck you! I've been had from the second I said yes to your fucking agreement! You are a professional poker player! This whole thing was rigged! You let me win, so long as I was losing at least once a night, but you're not letting me win anymore, are you?! I had no shot of ever fucking Shannon because of your dishonesty and lies. You call that sportsmanship?! 'Oh Josh, you really brought your A-game tonight,' 'Maybe you can teach me the rules...' fuck you!"

"How did you find out?"

"What difference does it make?! You played me!"

"You neglected to mention the fact that when you thought I didn't know poker you were more than happy with that arrangement, so I don't see the difference. In fact, you were thrilled to think that I didn't know how to play, so fuck you, you hypocrite! I didn't cheat, and both of our odds to win were the same, talent aside."

"How could you not tell me this? That you're a fucking poker prodigy? A pro?"

"Well, I couldn't tell you that when we started playing, could I?!"

"So you concocted this plan, this agreement, that you'd have total power to influence our relationship however you saw fit, and then you go and say that I ruined your life?! You've ruined mine! Fucking poker pro!"

"This is exactly why I did that! We didn't have any clue about each other! We didn't know anything! Just like complete strangers."

"Well, apparently, I still don't know shit about you since you're a conniving bitch that still keeps secrets from me after I bared my soul to you. At least when we were complete strangers, I wasn't in this fucking mess I am today!"

"But I was going to tell—"

"You've ruined my life! You exploited my problem to fuck with my mind!"

"I didn't exploit your problem! I was looking for some time with you"—tears sprang to her eyes—"and you didn't want anything to do with me, and I wanted you to get something out of it, also. By the time I realized it started changing things... it was too late!"

"Fuck you!"

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want to... fall in love with you."

"You could've fucking stopped it when you saw it was getting us confused! You could've have kept winning like you do now instead of getting me to think about you in—" I sprang to my feet—"this is all your fucking fault, and you don't deserve any consideration."

"Maybe it is my fault, but it doesn't change the fact that it's done! It's our reality now! We're in love! Face it!"

"That's where you're wrong. It's not my reality. It will never be my reality." I opened the door.

"Josh, don't do anything you'll regret on later, I'm warning you. If you hurt me, if you fuck her... I will never forgive you."

"You're really sick. Do you know that?" I walked out.

"Josh!"

***

"Hey, honey." My girlfriend opened the door and kissed me.

I entered her place, and we went into her room.

"Shannon, we need to talk."

I was very emotional because of Brooke, and after I walked aimlessly for a couple of hours, it became clear to me what I needed to do.

"Okay." Her face adapted to compliment the tone of my voice: stern. "What is it?"

I lit up a cigarette with my hand trembling. "Ever since we started dating, I couldn't believe that I'd be feeling what I am feeling for you today. I genuinely care about you, and I'm having the best time with you." I paused for a drag.

She looked like she had more than a strong hunch of how this conversation was about to continue. "But..."

"But I don't want to hurt you anymore, and I know that my problem will take its toll on our relationship; if not today, then tomorrow, next week, next month... I can't do that to you, and to me. I'm getting attached to you, and I might not be able to do this soon."

She looked as if she had just been hit by a freight train. "Wow..."

"Shannon, I swear to god I'm saying these things because you mean so much to me."

"I know," she kindly said.

"You do?"

"I do, and as much as it pains me to say... maybe this is the right call to make."

She caught me by surprise, but I didn't let it show. "So you've also thought about it."

She nodded. "Josh, I think I might be in love with you. I know there can be no worse time to say it, but... I think I might be. And your problem, although hasn't reached to the point that got me really frustrated, will get me there, eventually."

"I know it will. I don't want one day to wake up and to catch you cheating on me because I couldn't give you what you deserved. It would break my heart, and I don't know if I'd be able to take something like that."

She shook her head. "This is so not fair. Just as I found a man that is so amazing, funny, interesting... his cock doesn't work, and what a cock..."

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, but I can't risk hurting either of us till I figure this out; I won't."

Her eyes welled up with tears. "It really pains me to agree with you, you have no idea... but I want to feel desired, wanted—"

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers