All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 07'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
belleamsbelleamsover 8 years ago
Awesome, but......

Finally! I'm so glad they finally made love and they're back together :) it was a really awesome chapter but I have a feeling you're going to separate them again, if that's where you're heading please don't. Let them be in love and happy :)

Thanks for the awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Page 4 not loading properly

I dunno what's going on but going from page 3 to page 4 only resulted in the top and bottom headers with no story text in between. Page 5 loaded fine and reversing direction still showed problems with page 4. I know there's a lot missing because the text goes from foreplay and oral at the end of 3 to already in the middle of fucking at the beginning of 5. Will you check into this possible problem?

adi3009adi3009over 8 years ago
Better

You're finally allowing them to be together and I really have a gut feeling that you are going to separate them again for some reason. The reason seems to be Brooke's boyfriend that you've mentioned in the end. But we really request you to leave the couple as they are. Show their love in the next chapter without any difficulties and give a certain happy ending. The problems are going on since last 5 chapters and it seems too much now. Give them a break. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job! I didnt laugh this time...

It only figures that when he finally shows some backbone that it finally happens. But they have had that fight and make-up kind of relationship for 7 chapters so its fine. I also like how this chapter ended. You left room for the story to go literally anywhere.... Im a fan of good reading so im ready for any ending now that they've done the act and with 3 chapters to go, i expect a tragedy/problem that will truly test the limits of this relationship. Many ways you can do it and i cant wait to see which one!

OAN: The best way i got pg 4 to load is to get on pg 3 and click on the 4 to load the page. If it fails, go back to 3 and repeat until it loads correctly. Only way i got past the problem.

ToreeToreeover 8 years ago
Couple

Hi there! Love the new chapter I thank you for getting broke out of the broke persons and Josh stopped being sad, idk why I think your making paradise with then to then break them. Please don't :) those two had enough shit from each other for the rest of this series

Love the work thank you for your time on and looking forward to seeing the next one

Sammy992Sammy992over 8 years ago
Worth the wait :)

Reading this chapter has really put a smile on my face, I'm really happy they are a couple please keep them together despite everything they are perfect for each other I can't wait for more chapters in this story keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice and all but...

.. I can't shake off the feeling that the real drama is only beginning here. Brooke might have finally persuaded him to take the plunge but she caused more damage than his impotency ever could. Just how will they mend it all when we (I assume) already know she can turn whichever way at a whim and masochistic and her domination tendencies aren't really a big help here? You set the prime example when she played him with her virginity right as he was getting there. Such a mind can't be trusted in the long run, she just might cut his balls off simply to of spite or some weird fantasy of hers.

Also have to give it to sou for fully displaying Brooks fears of her actions, though she did display them when the change of heart would result in suicide or worse. But then again she might devilishly exploit that side of her and use it to further fuck up Josh.

And yet this is probably the last chapter I'll read before the final one just to spare my sanity. If the end turned out OK I might read the rest to catch up, if not...just don't let them hurt anymore now that they finally did it and committed to each other so emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

All is forgiven. This was as good as you obviously know it was. She's deep down screwed up, and that might make for future drama, but this was terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brooke & Josh

I think this was a fantastic story it had everything that you would want to hear I just can't say enough so I am not going to... I would love to read another one of your great novels...

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Everyone loves a happy ending

This chapter has been better received by you readers as far as the rating goes. Obviously, I love this one, yet I feel that previous chapters are equally interesting and erotic. And that's a shame really, since readers here would mostly accept stories that present the simplest of plot arcs.

The fact that I kept bouncing back and forth has kept you, readers, on your tippy toes, never certain, never secure, and each chapter finale served as a tease for the next. Even now you can't be sure whether they will make it to end, which I find it to be rewarding as a writer.

I had some more interesting ideas for future stories, but based on the experience with this one, I might go with a classic one, just keep it simple and banal; nevertheless, I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for commenting (I like it that I see the same commentators and recognize even anonymous who keeps laughing),

I can assure you that in the end, Josh and Brooke will be... To be continued. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Still some dislike for Josh and Brooke but they are much more identifiable in this chapter, their actions still seem eccentric but no longer bat shit insane.

In this chapter they both managed to stop lieing, not only to each other but more importantly to themselves.

Josh finally made the final connection at the bar, realising that even if it meant removing himself from her presence and sacrficing his own happiness the last option was to try and allow Brooke to find her own.

Brooke it seems had the first half of hers at the bar when she watched Josh still spared Veronica's feelings instead of taking advantage.

Then the final piece in his room when she admitted that she was in fact 'dissing' him those four months, taking more pleasure in that he was hanging on her hook than the words he sent her.

After that they each got what they really wanted:

Brooke wanted Josh but not the Josh from the time of their card games, where he become both whiny and nasty when he did not like what was happening (the hotdogging anyone? Rubbing her raw was cruel)

Brooke wanted the Josh from before that, a Josh that was confident in his own skin and devoted but without being arrogant.

Josh wanted Brooke but also not from the time of the card games. That Brook was getting off more on the manipulations and the power trip than Josh himself.

Josh loved the Brooke from before, Brooke that was intelligent and sexy but without the extreme nasty side.

One minefield left though: because Brooke pushed Veronica into that final conversation she now has confirmation that Josh really does love her in some way.

If Veronica does feel as little for her boyfriend as she told Brooke then she will come back for another shot.

Only way I can see out of that is if both Brooke and Josh sit her down together and tell her the truth of his loves identity. Brooke is likely the only one that Veronica will accept as having more claim to Josh than she does.

She might even agree to help them make things work.

But all that is just my 2 cents worth. Congrats so far though, even when I disliked the characters themselves it was still well written and deserving four stars.

Sign of a great writer when you can still make the reader connect when they disagree with the choices being made, even some published books from well known writers have failed to make that claim with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Much Applause, Blackmatter.

I have read this story from start to finish , all chapters and I applaud you much. It has had me in tears at times ( I am a 55yr male ) I can not wait for your next chapter in this story. I have felt overwhelming emotion throughout this story and after life exsperiences can relate to some if it's content. Many Thanks .

LordAngelisLordAngelisover 8 years ago
Masterpiece!

Never before have I fully embraced or become involved with such amazing characters as you have portrayed in this series. From the emotional stances of the supporting characters to the absolute whirlwind between the main characters, I simply could not stop feeling the pain, lust, pleasure and inescapable paths taken. Granted, there have been a few misspellings here and there, but the very story in its essence makes minor mistakes such as those easy to overlook. Thank you for sharing this story, Blackmatter ... and if you dare to take on another masterpiece, know that you have found a devoted reader here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't like this at all.

The characters are not really credible, he is an arrogant dickhead. The spelling and grammar are terrible and some of the English is so bad that I can only assume that English is not your first language. If so then I can excuse some of the errors but why not get it proof-read and corrected.

Page 4 is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Masterpiece

I've found myself waiting impatiently for the next chapter! Thanks for keeping them coming as a real series. I'm afraid that this story is ruining me for any other erotica---I just find all of the other stories here so dull, so banal, so childishly simple, compared to what you've done with Josh and Brooke.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm really happy to read that most found this chapter in particular and the series in general to be entertaining. It took a monumental effort to put this story together and to make it so emotional and moving. I could not even explain to you how many hours I had put in, and so to read such appreciative comments gives strength to a writer, makes him want to try harder.

I would like to apologize for any bad grammar or misspells that might have taken away from the experience, and I hope that most were able to look past it.

Regarding page four, I understand that someone was able to figure out how to work around it and commented here, so check that out. If you still can't access the page, message me, and I'll contact whoever who fixes those technical problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the big one

and the real test is how they will face the world together.

Rather much be about them against everyone than them continuing to tear each other apart.

The insecurities thats comes with doubt and the emotional toll.

I love a happy ending likt the rest but if it is straight forward and boring then it would be a shame.

5 stars

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

1) Your annoying and asinine metaphors. 2) You LOVE to hear yourself talk ( narration ) 3.) You have no concept of HOW to write steamy hot sex scenes 4) You have no idea how to mix DIALOGUE and NARRATION when it comes to erotica and steamy sex, without spouting your entire arsenal of fucking gay ass metaphors 5) Your writing is about YOU and your EGO( Metaphors again..) and not what it should be ..about the READER! 6) What does real sex sound like BLACKMATTER? between a man and a woman going at it? Who love each other, as well as lusting? When you learn to put the dialogue in ...the moans....the screams...the dirty talk.....( I don't want to hear you sum it up in a paragraph fuck wad ) The dialogue missing in your love/sex scenes is very tame ....and your metaphors shoved in the middle of it ...makes me want to break furniture. I stopped reading when Brooke and Josh met up in his room..and you started writing, just the way I explained above...and I was turned off....I didn't FEEL the electricity between the 2 siblings....I had to hear your same metaphor laced ...narrated drivel. Fucking sucks

Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
Well written

I think the story was well written but it felt contrived and the arc went on too long. Like watching a series on TV and instead of ending one arc and starting another every episode ended with a to be continued.

The characters were somewhat hard to identify with. Brooke seemed to know all the angles and enjoy the manipulation and her brother just felt like a patsy. He should have came to the realization that it was time to move out long ago.

I interested where you are going with this but hope that like another commenter said you now make it a us vs them type issue instead of them still tearing each other apart. With both their personalities they deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck Brooke

Fuck Brooke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needed It

I loved this chapter of their life together. I could feel the pain and the love. I needed closure even if it seemed to prolonged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go Team Vanilla!!!

I am so glad the plot went in this direction.

The only reason that I thought the Brooke plays around with other guys and Josh takes her back was a ridiculous storyline is because that would mean that Brooke had a fundamental change. I did not mean that Josh would stop loving her because of it, though he would be justified in checking out of the relationship. Brooke made her virginity part of the deal.

Josh would have come after her whether she was a virgin or not. Josh had one fundamental hurdle to get over, and that was being uncomfortable with incest. I can give Brooke a pass about making him celibate; she is a top class manipulator. Guys and girls think about virginity differently. If she wasn't a virgin before this all started, he could probably survive her having actually having sex with those guys. But she was a virgin and she brought that into their relationship. Taking her virginity would be him leaving his mark, some other guy doing it would always be a reminder. But it would not have mattered if she wasn't a virgin from the beginning. Girls don't really care about being virgin, they just want their guy to love them. Brooke happened to still be one, and was using it as a card to manipulate Josh.

Brooke losing it would mean she fundamentally changed. In the beginning, she was manipulating him into loving her and getting over the hurdle. Using her virginity was a really good card, and extremely effective of putting her as the first thing Josh would think about. This whole time, she was trying to change him, and she held no doubts about the end result. But if she really did lose it to one of those guys, that would mean that she had lost confidence in herself. Like she said, she was worried Josh would leave her after they made love. For her, this was all a play and she was the director. Her getting involved with the actors wouldn't make sense, and I really couldn't see the story working after that.

You SOB, this story did have me on my toes the whole time, and I would have been so sad if it didn't follow this line. Great job, and I hope you keep this story going for a long time.

Fuck Brooke, no man could take what she did to him. Yeah, Josh was a sissy, but damn, how could she do that to him. But that is how it would be with normal people. Brooke is so Fing smart because she knew EXACTLY how this was going to play out, and she knew EXACTLY how he felt/would feel. She had a good eye in finding her man. But gdamn if I know anyone, man or woman, who could take that kind of punishment. I mean that was terrible enough, but for him as a man, she always shoved her virginity into his face. The Veronica thing got her by surprise, but Josh said it was because he was thinking of her.

In my opinion, this arc had two issues to deal with. 1) Josh getting over her being his sister 2) Brooke getting over her insecurities about Josh

You have a gem here, you have this world set up in a great place where other incest stories would have just started. But instead, you have the readers completely invested in each character and their relationship.

Like other people said, this can now shift into us vs them. You still have open plot hooks with Veronica and Brooke's new ex.

Or maybe you are gonna mindf us and be like, haha fk you Josh, I just wanted to be experienced for my bf because I am totally in love with him and gonna have his babies. (You never explained why she was crying, maybe she regretted revenge Fing him, or was she just in pain?) Also, maybe she'll happen to forget to get the morning after pill?

Again, I really look forward to the rest of this story. This is the only story I check for updates :)

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

It's great to read supportive comments such as "Team Vanilla" and others, and it really warms the heart to know that my story has captivated you in such a way.

Regarding Brooke crying while they made love, I left it unexplained as I wanted to convey the emotion without the use of words. I felt it would be more powerful. Brooke has only eyes for her brother, and it was like that from the very beginning. She would have never Jeopardized their relationship by giving her virginity to someone else, and she knew she would've lost him forever by doing that. And yes, if she weren't a virgin to start with, it would not be such an issue for a Josh if she fucked other guys, but since she brought it with her to table, it became a very big issue, and for a man, it's a significant thing, taking the virginity of the woman you love.

Unfortunately, most readers of Literotica aren't looking for such a convoluted read. Some commented that it took too long to get to this point, others can't even see the love in their relationship simply because Brooke is being manipulative, and in general people here prefer something simple and straight forward with a brisk build up and a few chapters of banal sex. It truly discouraged me to see previous chapters barely scraping for rating on a count of the siblings not being together; therefore, I will end this series as I had envisioned with chapter ten being the last.

Though fear not, I have already started working on my next novel, and I will be providing you with a great read once more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To say your story is convoluted and therefore not enjoyed by the readers of Literotica is an unneeded insult, but we understand if you need to justify your own greatness. If your stories would have been worthy of a high rating, you would have received it. Remember: High ratings isn't about a writer's ability to string together words, but by the story they tell and characters they create. If your story isn't focused on sex, then you won't be judged for the lack of it by the majority of your readers. Prolonging character conflict, uncertainty and manipulation for four chapters isn't the sign of great work, it can become redundant and unnecessary if the point has already been stated. You will learn.

And, so you know, this comment is in no way reflective of the Stars I give your stories.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: last comment

Thank you, anonymous, for taking the time to comment. While I respect your opinion regarding the ratings, I must disagree. I've read some stories here that offered very little in terms of plot or build up yet were drenched with (poorly written) sex. If you're looking for example, I have a prime one waiting for you on stand by. Those stories were in the high 4.6; furthermore, I've noticed that "fuck stories" tend to get much higher view count, so it's fair to assume that MOST readers here ARE looking for a quickie; moreover, I've received positive feedback from readers that admitted to greatly enjoy the chapter but rated it as 4 our below due to the end result of that chapter, so I have it on good authority that things are not as simple as you made them to be.

The end result is what matters here, to most readers that is. If I'd paired the siblings and never broke them up, and wrote scenes about how Brooke feeds Josh strawberries in bed while they fuck and presented no conflict at all, I'm sure I would have gotten a higher rating.

You may or may not have noticed, but the erotic scenes that I write make sense, plot-wise. I almost never write sex for the propose of sex. I write it so it drives the plot forward, and if removed, the narrative loses coherence. And even thought the conflict has been running through the better part of the series, the chapters were all interesting and emotional (that is subjective of course, but I didn't get even one feedback that claimed otherwise).

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
A WONDERFUL ENDING

But I personally could have done without the eating of the bloody pussy. Some may like it but not me. I have eaten some messed up pussy in my times but I draw the line at blood.

Bedrocker18Bedrocker18over 8 years ago
Mind Numbingly Repetitive

I tried, I really tried, to read this story through but it just couldn't be done. Manipulation, coercion, desperation and guilt, do not lend this story any kind of a romantic or loving feel to it that your characters would require to overcome the familial and societal hurdles that you mention. Your character development was done wonderfully in the first chapter, but in my opinion, you have destroyed all your characters in the chapters since. I have come to despise Brooke in ways that I was hoping something terrible would happen to her. Her continual manipulation of Josh does not make her even remotely likeable and is done to excess. Josh started out as having some emotional turmoil to sort out within himself and all Brooke has done in the subsequent chapters is continue to rip him asunder with her mind games and deceitful ways. Who wants a relationship based on those kinds of behaviours. You've all but neutered Josh and made him into a mindless dolt by repeatedly subjecting him to the terror of his sister and her attempts to make him jealous by lying about her boyfriend taking her virginity and flaunting her other relationships in front of him and drowning him in guilt. It a small miracle he didn't attempt suicide at the end of every chapter. Again, who in their right mind would enter, let alone stay in a relationship based on that treatment? Brooke has turned into a violent, manipulative, bi-polar tyrant at this point. The threats and ultimatums were just too much!

I can appreciate the time, energy and thought commitments that go into writing a story of this length but if you were to take out the repetitive chapter after chapter after chapter abuse that Josh was forced to endure, you'd have a story half as long. This story went from being a budding sibling romance to being a reason for a body dump.

LurknTrollLurknTrollover 8 years ago
Not a Brooke fan

I have to agree with the sentiment of Bedrocker18 about the constant abuse and manipulation by Brooke. Relationships have to have trust and she has not given any reason for Josh to trust her as of yet. She hadn't shown any significant remorse for her actions until recently, and that was miniscule.

I am hoping that the relationship improves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy reading

We have all sorts of descriptions about Brooke -- her breasts, her velvet bush, her labia, etc. etc. What about Josh? I know he has a big thick dick that Brooke has to get adjusted to, but what about him? I hope he has an impressive pubic bush also untrimmed, and perhaps a bit of hair for his abs that fans out over his chest as well. At one point Brooke caresses his pecks -- does she trace his hair there with her tongue? That's a sexy scene in itself! I'd like my man to be a bit hairy -- not overly so, but with hair on the chest, abs, arms, legs -- something sensual to the touch!!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
good story

nothing like a hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dislike

your need to put women through pain when they have sex.

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Unreal

"Your'll stay in and cum in me if you truly love me" !!

What twisted mind could create such a statement, its emotional blackmail is what it is but then again most of this story has been the same !

I'm bored of this story now, its one created fuckbutt after the other, no two humans could possibly servive these mind games.

If this creative writing has these two together still at the end it must be relationship suicide !!

Damn my heads banging but i gotta find out the end so im fast forwarding speed reading pages as ingo along !!

Laters loosers 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
I Gave Five Stars xD

Brooke comes across to me as a young, scared girl who is completely in love with her brother and is willing to do anything to get him. She does have her own flaws with her mind games etc but in the end she did what she thought would give her brother to her as her prize. Josh on the other hand to me is a complete fucktard, he says one thing but then does another, When he always says he loves her anr cares for her but is yet unwilling to commit to her. He doesnt deserve her i feel, but im glad she is finally happy. If she was my sister damn, there would be none of that shit, i would be emotionally invested in her completely from the time i knew it was what she wanted as well. 5 Stars from me, love to see them come out to their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Hands down the best story I ever read my heart was in my throat for awhile there Wondering if she saved herself for him

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

My previous comment says it all on this chapter, my title says exactly how good this series is for me to be back again and reading it lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the first two or three chapters and the slow build up. Unfortunately the story has now become boring, repetitive and annoying, with the constant falling out, blackmail, threats and making up. Tedious and totally unrealistic with both characters annoying and no longer credible.

It feels like the author is deliberately stringing the story out for the sake of producing endless chapters and quantity not quality.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Finally, consummation, of the loving relationship that has caused so much to come between Josh and Brooke...

THIS is a relationship that has been in the making for so long, and now is going forward...and I am on to the next chapter...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Finally, they consummate their love, and it is about time. Now comes the hard part, the fall out from their incestual relationship. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loving relationship? @MADDOGINTEXAS must have been drunk when he wrote that. There's nothing even slightly 'loving' about any character in this story. just a collection of hypocritical assholes fucking each other over.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuckin’ FINALLY! It was like two kids who know they like each other argue about not liking each other

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And here we go again. Now Josh is finally on board but it's Brooke's time to be against it because he slept with Veronica. Of course he only did that because he thought she had already slept with her boyfriend and... oh fuck this shit, just get past all this nonsense already. It's getting tiresome. The will-they-won't-they was overdone to the extreme on this story by like 5 chapters.

I really thought they were going to delay the cherry popping further despite being so goddamn close. Thankfully it was just more cheap stalling. About fucking time they got it over with. FINALLY they fuck. Took long enough. I didn't think anything could beat how long it took to get from start to fucking since I read The Things You Make Me Feel (a great story by the way, but it has a lot of the back-and-forth shit in it like this one does), but this one takes the cake.

And now what more drama awaits around the corner? I swear to fucking god if they start their bullshit again and end up at each others throats... please no more!

icecandy45icecandy45about 1 month ago

Author is really trying hard to make me hate Josh as much as possible. Ha! This guy doesn't deserve his sister at all. He's been an asshole to her right from the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous