Siblingly Binding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers

She knelt between my legs and shot it a sinful look. "I've missed it."

She gave it a few strokes before shoving my erection into her mouth, all the way, sliding it down her throat and sucking hard. She took it out, spat on it, and went back to sucking it deep with her spit drooling down my shaft with each time she took me deeper into her. I was on the verge of exploding after only being in her superlative mouth for less than thirty seconds.

"Don't do that," I gasped, pulling her out by her hair. "I'm all fired up, and you're going to start the fireworks prematurely."

She lay on me and kissed my neck while stroking the less sensitive base of my cock. "Did you miss my throat?"

"What do you think? I wanted to cry every time I thought about your pretty throat."

She swirled her thumb at my piss slit. "I've missed swallowing you."

"And you will get to swallow plenty of me, I give you my word, but tonight, something else is going to swallow me."

She laughed nervously, and we kissed for minutes. We could kiss all night to be honest. It never felt enough.

"Okay, it's time," she announced, patting on my chest. "We need to stop stalling. I don't wanna be a virgin anymore." I lay on the bed, and she sat astride me and adjusted herself appropriately. She held my hard cock in her warm hand and propped it against her thick bush. "I wanna be on top. I wanna watch. You don't mind, sweetie, do you?"

"No, my love. I just want it to hurt you as little as possible."

"I don't mind the pain, but I do mind the pleasure of seeing you go in me for my first time"—she grinned excitedly—"for our first time, together."

I stroked her sexy thighs. "Whatever you want, beautiful. I'm going to be in heaven no matter what."

She leaned forward and pressed her luscious lips to mine as we tangled hungrily before she sat back upright and gave my dick a few long strokes. "Shoving that thing in is going to hurt no matter what position I'm in. Certainly, this isn't a designated cherry popper."

We laughed.

"You just take it slow, definitely the first few strokes, and dictate whatever pace you're comfortable with and how deep you're willing to take me in you."

Her brow furrowed in surprise. "What do you mean? I want all of you in. I'm taking you all in or die trying, although I really hope it's going to be the former."

We laughed again.

"We'll see, baby." I caressed her long golden brown hair. "First, let's pop your cherry."

She nodded anxiously, aligning her big brother's enlarged member with her soaking little entrance.

"Brooke, wait. Don't we need a condom?"

She shook her head. "We'll get the morning-after pill tomorrow. I'm not ready for anything to come between us."

I rose to kiss her as lovingly as possible. "I've got some lube if you feel—"

She pushed me down to the bed, laughing. "That was a good one... I'm so wet you're going to come in seconds. I'm dripping, baby."

"Yeah?" I grinned. "Looking forward to it."

She stared down into my eyes. "Josh, tell me you love me."

"I love you, baby. I love with all of my heart."

"I love you so much, Josh."

I nodded.

"Okay," she sighed. "Off we go."

My cock-head split her folds as began impaling herself on me. She was right: she was wringing wet, and although she was extremely tight, I had no problems sliding into her from all of her warm slick juices, which didn't seem to make it easier on her as she was concentrating on the penetration with her gorgeous face distinctly contorting in pain. After a moment of adapting, her cunt swallowed more of me until I could distinctively feel being pressed against her hymen.

She smiled nervously. "Can you feel that, Josh?"

I smiled back. "I do, honey. Whenever you're ready."

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"This is it. Once you tear it... we're a lock. This can't be undone."

"Are you trying to scare me away, beautiful?"

She shook her head. "I just wanna make sure that you understand what it means for us... for me."

"I do. Do you?"

"Oh, I do, sweetie," she giggled. "I definitely understand."

"Then go ahead, bind us together... forever."

She smiled. "Forever."

She held my shaft and started lowering herself, pressing her hymen harder and harder against the meanest prick in the world, but then she stopped and took a little of me out. "I'm sorry, Josh, it hurts. Give me a moment?"

I could see that she was growing more nervous from the pain, and she was getting tighter, which was starting to hurt my cock as it was already crammed in the tightest pussy it ever pierced through.

"Come here," I said.

She leaned forward, and we locked lips for minutes after she took out my cock completely. I was pouring into her mouth every bit of love I was feeling for her, which was quite a bit. She gulped me with eagerness but wasn't feeling more at ease.

"Hey," I whispered, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

She shook her head, still nervous.

"You're the most beautiful thing in the world. You're a heart-stopper, Brooke, both in and out."

She stroked my cheek. "I'm scared, Josh. It's stupid, but I'm suddenly scared a little."

"Of what? Of us being together?"

She shook her head.

"Then what is it, Brooke? Are you having second thoughts about me taking your virginity?"

"No, it's nothing like that. This is what I've waited for, and you know that. If it were up to me, we would've made love months ago."

I smiled and gave her a soft kiss. "Okay... then I'm not sure I understand."

She looked into my eyes, and I could tell she was really frightened of something.

"Brooke?"

"I'm scared that after I have given myself to you, you'll—" She gulped.

"Yeah?"

She heaved a sigh. "—you'll have a change of heart, and you'll leave me, and then I would have lost my virginity to my brother, who doesn't even want me. I won't be able to handle something like that, Josh. I really won't."

I sighed back. "I won't leave you, Brooke, because I don't have a life if you're not mine. If anything, I'm afraid you'll leave me."

"I will never leave you, Josh. I love you so much... you have no idea."

I kissed her neck. "Then what do you need to feel more confident? How can I help? Tell me."

"I don't know... I'm not sure there's something you can do. It's my own insecurities that's now... I don't know. It's probably because of all the ups and downs we've had. I just never got a chance to enjoy the security of our love, of us..." She drew circles on my chest, deep in thought. "It fucked me up, I guess."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Brooke. I am so in love with you, head over heels. I'm in love with you in ways that I have never been. What you make me feel every time I see you is indescribable. I guarantee you that you are the love of my life; that said, I recognize I might not have given you the best of reasons to feel confident about us in the past, but it's just that -- it's in the past."

She reflected on my words while still drawing circles on my chest and avoiding eye contact. "Do I give you butterflies? Do I make you weak at the knees? Because that's what you're doing to me."

"You're doing all of that and a lot more. You have so much power over me that you can't possibly understand."

She lifted her big hazel eyes to mine. "You wouldn't lie me to, Josh, would you?"

"I never lied to you, even when I was reluctant to accept us. But you know what, I think it's best if we wait. I don't want a question mark hanging over your head when you're supposed to be sure of yourself and worry-free. Let's wait until you feel more confident. I'm not in a hurry. We've waited this long. What's another few mouths?"

She grinned and then kissed me as passionately as she ever did. "I'm ready, my love. Let's go again."

"What?" I asked, perplexed.

"You're so fucking amazing, baby. I know you'll never leave me. I'm confident now."

"Brooke, I can wait. It's okay."

"But I can't. Do you love me?"

"More than anything."

"Then make love to me, Josh. Make me yours."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

I nodded. "We can try how many times you want. Don't feel pressured to force it."

"Thank you, sweetie. It means so much to me that you're so amazing about this."

"I love you, Brooke. You don't need to thank me. I thank you."

She kissed me hard and instantly seized my cock to glide me back into her warm, damp passage. I needed to stretch her all over again as her snug pussy shrank back to its original dimensions: extremely tight. My cock was now again prodding at my baby sister's tenacious hymen, and Brooke was again getting tighter although less nervous than before.

I had to let it sink in. My sister was having my cock stuffed inside her, her pussy lips pulled so taut around me. Her golden brown triangle of feminine turf was just on top on her chubby mound, overseeing the deflowering. My sister's pink buds were stiff and stimulated, and her rack that was stained with my love marks hung high so beautifully for my eyes to feast on.

She smiled down at me, agitated. "I love you."

I smiled back, confident. "I love you."

She took a few deep breaths. "Bro?"

"Yes?"

She gazed deeply into my eyes, tears trickling from hers, as she softly panted, "I'm yours..."

She let gravity do its thing and impaled herself on me until I could feel my cock ripping through her unwilling hymen, and I was now as deep as I had ever been in her, almost halfway in. She heaved a groan, swaying her thick, long hair back to look down at the consequences of her actions. Her pussy was bleeding on my cock. Crimson rivulets streamed down my shaft and balls until I was soaked in her virginity blood.

She giggled in relief and excitement, "We did it, baby..."

I gazed up at her with all the love I had for her. "We did, sweetheart. I own you now."

She nodded. "And I own you."

Fascinated, I gazed at my bloody manhood clogging my little sister's teen slit. "I can't believe I'm inside you."

She looked down to process the moment, as well, before returning to my eyes. "How does it feel? To have popped your sister's cherry?"

"Like nothing else. Go ahead, baby, take me in you. I'm dying to fill you all the way."

She started bobbing on half of me, trickling blood all the while. My cock was now painted red and so were her labia. I gasped as I penetrated her a little more at a time, soaked in her warm oils and blood.

"God, sweetheart, you feel so amazing," I panted.

"You feel so... big and painful." She moaned at loud. "It really hurts."

"I know, but it won't hurt for long. The worst is behind you."

"I sure hope so... I'll take more of you in now."

She allowed another quarter of me to fill her up, and I was now almost three-quarters deep inside her. We locked eyes while she was gingerly fucking my cock, and I soon came to realize that she was right. She was too tight and too wet for me hold out for much longer. The fact that I hadn't gotten hard in months, the hot foreplay we'd engaged in before, and the vast love I felt for her weren't helping my stamina at all.

"Brooke, I'm going to come soon," I breathed, clasping her waist. "I need you to take me all in."

"I'll try, sweetie; no promises." She gave it a solid effort, but she couldn't. "Josh, it hurts so much... I'm sorry."

"Me too."

She kept gently bobbing her pussy on half of my bloated prick. "What do you have to be sorry about?"

"For this."

I aggressively rolled us over while keeping myself inside her, so now we were in missionary position, and before she could even process what was happening, I penetrated her all the way, going balls-deep in her while she, with a sharp intake of breath, started screaming.

"OH MY GOD! Take it out! It hurts!"

"Brooke, baby, I have to feel you all the way; I have to," I panted in bliss, feeling her snug inner crimson stroking all of my cock.

She couldn't stop her tears. "But you're hurting me! God, it hurts so much..."

"Look at me: you're doing great, honey. Relax, or you'll get tighter."

"Why did you have to... baby, you're hurting me now..."

"Because I love you so much that I can't stop." I buried myself all the way in her and paused to bask in her wetness. "I need to feel you. All of you."

"I love you too," she wept. "Oh my god, this is so painful... I can feel you in my lungs... just come already."

Her crying got my orgasm to recede quite substantially although I didn't dare tell her that as she was praying I was seconds from climaxing. Her pussy was a rebellious cunt; unyielding, gloving me wetly and angrily. I kept battling her inexperienced vaginal muscles for some space as they had neither memory nor awareness that they were meant to stretch when a cock was entering her.

I kept making love to her while telling her how much I loved her, how beautiful she was, and how her pussy was the most phenomenal pussy in the world, as it really was. Soon thereafter, she ceased crying and begging me to come, and I could tell she was less hurting as she seldom winced.

"It's getting better, Josh," she panted. "It's starting to feel... good."

"I told you, my love. I just needed to stretch you." I slipped my tongue into her mouth and kissed her.

Her tongue lapped mine in such tenderness that completely caught me off guard. Even though I had just spiked her pussy like a savage, she did not retaliate. She kissed me back as lovingly as she could with no hard feelings or resentment. She must have known I could not resist the temptation of feeling all of her sopping teen channel sheathing my cock.

We kept making love while tenderly kissing. I dealt soft nibbles to her neck and ear, which extorted a few vocal gasps from her. My aching erection was still fighting to stretch her, even though she did her part and was as wet as it gets. The walls inside of her simply smothered me, giving me no space to at all. The tension on my prick was so severe I started fearing I might not be able to even throb inside her before I needed to pull out. My vein was utterly flat from the pressure.

"Josh, it really feels better now," she panted. "It feels awesome."

I smiled at her ear to ear. "I love you so much, gorgeous."

"God, I love you, baby," she whimpered.

Some girls moan in bed, others just pant; some scream, some squeak, and some don't do anything. My sister was a whimperer. She let out high-pitched, short-pulsed, labored whines that without connotation might be perceived as weeping; however, once attaching her face to those whimpers, one could not be mistaken as to the predominant emotion behind these cries.

I adored her whimpers. Never had a girl turned me on more than my sister. I could not even grasp how much excitement she was building inside me while releasing those arduous, whiny cries of pleasure. She sounded as if she were truly fighting to extort them, and I loved it.

I gazed down at her bloody slit as I was stabbing her again and again. What a sight that was: her long, slender legs splayed open for me; her fatty mound with that thick, golden brown bush caressing me; her pussy lips stretched so taut around my fat cock while I was sliding in and out of her, slathered in her blood and desire... I took a mental picture of this as I doubted I would ever again get that excited.

We were now making love the way love-making was portrayed in the most romantic of literature and poetry. My sister had a tendency to get somewhat slutty in bed yet not tonight. There was no cussing, no dirty talking, no obscene whispering... there were only intimacy, powerful stares, and love.

"This is so amazing, my love," she panted, her little pussy sucking me wetly up to the hilt. "I can't believe how good it feels." She triple-whimpered.

"This is us making love," I gasped. "You will never experience a better feeling than that, sweetheart. I promise you."

She nodded. "Put down all your weight on me and kiss me with all your heart. I want to feel more of you."

"That's good, honey," I breathed, driving into that hot, soaking channel, squeezing at her firm titty. "Because I can't get enough of you."

I mashed our lips together while lying flat on my sister, crushing her ample breasts and taut stomach. Our kiss was so erotic as we each breathed out desire into the each other's cavities, swapping saliva back and forth while our tongue-rub frequently peeked out of our mouths.

As I undulated atop her, I looked down into her loving hazel eyes, and I couldn't believe that I just deflowered my baby sister and was fucking her with all my might, and on her very first go.

"Josh, baby, I'm going to come," she mewled, bucking against as I bottomed out. "I want you to come with me."

"You'll come first, and I'll come on your clit and lips."

"Josh, no! You're coming inside me."

"Brooke, it's dangerous. We should—"

"If you love me like you claim to love me -- you'll come inside me."

I knew my sister too well to know that she was not going to back down, so I conceded with a nod. I was barely able suppressing my orgasm when Brooke announced that her climax was imminent. I let go and gave in to my baby sister's tightest of pussies that was now gushing with her blood and natural lubricants.

"Oh god, oh god," she breathed before she played a set of loud, strenuous whimpers. "Go slow, baby, I'm there."

I took down the speed and focused on my undulating technique. I drifted inside her in perfect waves, eager to give her the best orgasm she would ever have. My cock was stroking every inch of her velvety walls as she could not stretch even after minutes of intense fucking.

"Come for me, beautiful," I gasped before I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth, loving that rubbery feeling between my teeth. "Show me how much you love me."

"I love you so much," she whimpered.

"Then show me."

As her pussy began contracting, my sister tensed up, and her hands were on her hair, pulling it back as if she weren't sure what was happening. "I'm coming for you, baby!"

A torrent of warm cum washed over me as I rippled slowly but intently inside my hot baby sister, riding out the massive current. My cock was blissfully bathing in her love juices before a second, more powerful wave, hit me smack at the slit. Brooke kissed me passionately, releaing an orgasmic whimper that reverberated in my mouth.

"Josh, what are you waiting for?! Come with me!"

Her body convulsed in absolute craze as her little virgin cooch gushed and spasmed around her bro's beefy dick.

Once I was assaulted by the third wave of her silky cum, I clasped her left tit and thrust my throbbing manhood as hard as I could, going-balls deep in my sister. I exploded in the depths of her wetness, unleashing countless ropes of freshly made cum. Amazingly, my cock was still battling her sex for the right to stretch her, so I could pump more of my semen into her teen slit.

As Brooke felt my load being dumped deep inside her, she crossed her feet around my ass to force me even deeper while her sweet tongue was running my mouth through. I was still shooting in her when her conniving pussy clung tightly to my cock. Before I could unravel its devious scheme, it was already too late.

Her cunt began avidly sucking semen out of me, milking me for every drop until I was parched and barren. It pumped my cum extracts deeper into my sister's tender womb, feeding her fertile eggs the seed of her brother. Her shrewd cunt was zealously laboring to get my newly deflowered baby sister impregnated with my bastard child by the first light of dawn. Little did her unworldly pussy know that the morning-after pill would dismantle any effort it had just put in. Such a foolish pussy... they never learn.

We didn't stop kissing during our orgasm, and we didn't stop kissing when the storm was passing. We kept kissing long after we crested with Brooke's majestic feet locked around me, forbidding me from exiting her.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,323 Followers