Siblingly Binding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Josh, that was the most amazing thing in the world," she breathed excitedly, now trickling tears of joy.

I kissed her tears. "You can say that again."

"It was well worth the wait"—she kissed my lips—"and pain." She giggled.

I ogled her in awe. "I can't believe that I'll get to do this for the rest of my life."

"Believe it, my love... believe it."

We kissed while my cock continued to clog my sister's cunt. Brooke didn't allow me to pull out, even after I was flaccid. She said she could will it to harden in seconds, which she did. I was engorging inside that illicit channel in less than a minute from the time I had popped inside her. We didn't make love again though. We just kept kissing and stroking each other's naked bodies, exchanging loving stares and telling one another how much we missed each other, how much we were sorry, how everything was going to be different from now on.

She untangled her legs and finally allowed me to pull out when her phone started ringing. She squeezed the mingle of our cum and her blood out of her pussy into multiple tissues, and checked her phone that was now back on its best behavior.

"Who was it?"

"My ex-boyfriend."

I loaded my pipe with extra scented, South American tobacco.

"Which one?" I said with an insinuating tone.

"The one that drove me home tonight," she giggled, turning off her phone. "Though I don't think he's aware of that."

I lay next to her, and she curled up to me.

"Don't worry, Josh, I'll take care of it, but not tonight. I want us to be for each other with no distractions or interruptions."

"I didn't say anything."

"But you were thinking it."

I smiled. "You know me so well."

She giggled and slipped her tongue into my mouth to remind me just what exactly I had missed out on the last four months. She then snatched my pipe from my hand and was sucking on it in relief and euphoria.

"So, how was it losing your virginity to your brother?"

She shook her head. "Losing my virginity to my lover. You are not my brother, and I am not your sister, not anymore. And to answer your question: it was unbelievably painful"—she grinned—"and incredible."

I winked at her. "I made a woman out of you."

"Yes, you did, sweetheart," she giggled.

I drew the pipe from her mouth and softly kissed her before gazing down at her pussy. "You're still bloody."

"I told you it was going to look like a massacre when your monster-cock popped my cherry."

She mashed our lips together, and I chuckled at her brute kiss.

"Here," I said.

I put my pipe in her mouth and adjusted her to a sitting position, so she could lean against my pillows. I parted her gorgeous legs and lay between them.

"Josh, I'm still bleeding!"

I smiled, bobbing my brows. "I know."

"God, you're such a fucking pervert," she giggled, "and I love you so much..."

I started licking her bloody labia. The thought of drinking her virginity blood along with her vaginal fluids turned me on to a disturbing extent. I was a fucking pervert.

Smoking my pipe, my sister fiddled with my hair as I was orally pleasuring her. I swirled my tongue at her rosy clit and sucked on it until I got it pristine, aroused, and dangling in excitement. I licked along her slit, doing my best to clean it, as well. I couldn't. Brooke was still trickling blood, painting her labia in red seconds later. It didn't stop me from continuously licking her, fighting that thin rivulet of blood with the full arsenal of my oral skills. I started fingering her while alternating between sucking her clit and licking that wet, wet cleft. Brooke was panting on my pipe and was anxiously observing me at work, releasing a few labored whimpers.

"Josh, you missed a spot there," she gasped, parting the pouty lips of her sex for me. "It's still bloody."

My sister was just as a pervert as I was. Maybe it was genetic, but we were both ridiculously liberal and knew no boundaries in bed, especially with each other. To pleasure one another was the greatest turn-on for either of us.

I kept sipping her bloody nectar while tapping on her needy clit and fucking her with a single finger. A minute later, it was too much for her. She whimpered her heart out, her hot bod growing tense with sex. I didn't let her go and kept fingering that wet little maw while tapping on her flushed button. As much as my sister enjoyed being expertly handled by my fingers, though, my mouth is what she really wanted.

"You take all of me now like a good boy," she panted, clutching my hair and fucking my mouth silly.

She was so aroused that she came while squirting her bloody cum straight into my mouth, power-whimpering as she buried my face in her pussy, so I wouldn't even think of not polishing her off. I didn't disappoint my sister and zealously supped from her cunt hole until she was done spouting and fucking my mouth. Upon a first glance, her labia looked much cleaner now, almost immaculate. I waited to see if she continued bleeding, and when she did, I came to terms with the fact that I wouldn't be able to outlast her hurting cunt, so I frenched her pussy and returned to lie atop her.

"I was a good boy, Brooke, wasn't I? I didn't let you spill."

"You were a very good boy," she giggled, "but there is some of my blood on your lips." She gave my lips a couple of smutty licks and proceeded to suck on them with her pair of succulent ones. "There. Spick and span."

"And I'm the pervert?"

She smirked playfully. "I never claimed I wasn't a pervert, also."

We shared a cheerful laugh.

I brushed her golden brown hair aside while staring into her big hazel eyes. She looked so vulnerable suddenly when her giggle died down. I reached for her cheek and stroked it with my thumb; in reply, she shut her eyes and melted into my touch. Her cheek snuggled up to the palm of my hand so endearingly, and the look on her pretty face was so serene, as if she were having the sweetest of dreams.

Watching her for a moment, I couldn't help wanting to protect her, to shelter her. It might have just been my brotherly instinct kicking in, yet I wasn't feeling like her brother now. My heart began pulsating when her long eyelashes fluttered twice before she opened her eyes and stared back into mine in silence.

If before she looked somewhat vulnerable, she now looked to be in genuine distress. Her eyes accumulated tears with no detectable reason, and her breasts swelled further with each gasp. Her legs—that were cradling me—shivered and might have jolted once or twice. Whatever that was happening with her now shook me greatly as I could never withstand the sight of her in such anguish, and she did look severely distressed for whatever reason.

I would normally panic and assault her with a series of worry-stricken questions; however, my gut instinct told me to keep quiet, and so in stillness I remained. Her eyes fleetingly shut and let go of her heartbreaking tears. She was weeping and shattering my heart in the process. I almost couldn't take it anymore as her hand stroked the back of my head and drew me to her kiss, and what a kiss... slow, tender, an emotion-packed act of lapping and sucking. We were gently kissing, yet so much purpose was felt with each caress of the tongue, cling of the lips... it was an electrifying kiss that I yet to have felt.

Her arms enveloped my back, constricting me with force, while her tongue flooded my mouth in her palatable saliva. She crushed herself with me, and her supple breasts bent to an unhealthy degree from the amount of down-force she exerted. She broke our kiss and took my neck in her mouth while I was confined to her naked body unable to stir. She trailed her luscious lips across my throat with soft, wet kisses that had me trembling and panting in seconds.

She laid her tongue on my chin and licked up to my mouth to resume that devastating kiss. She was still applying an unreasonable pressure on my body to keep me glued to her and didn't seem ready to let go in the foreseeable future. I managed to free my arms from her tight embrace and cupped her temples as I gazed into her eyes, seeking for an explanation, yet her eyes weren't unwilling to disclose her frame of mind and permitted only tears to escape.

Her heartbeats pounded my chest more conspicuously as her crushed bosom fought to swell under the weight of my body. Her right arm released my back and slowly trailed down my side. The pressure on my masculine frame, however, remained more than sufficient to keep me fixed to her. Still gazing down into her stormy, trickling eyes, I felt her hand fisting my manhood, stroking sensually. My erection had peaked some time ago, when I was gulping that zesty cocktail of her cum and virginity blood, and my sister could no doubt feel it, as well. She propped my metal-hard prick onto her thick, velvety bush and bobbed her hand while giving her lips a lustful lick.

She aligned my throbbing manhood with her entrance and gently pulled me into her. We both gasped for air in excitement as I was splitting her lips. She was the perfect host, so moist and warm... ideal conditions for my cock to thrive under. Well, almost. She was still extremely tight, and I knew I would need to fight once more for this divine privilege: penetrating her for just her second time. Incredibly enough—and disturbingly enough— her eyes kept trickling tears, and as I leaned in and kissed them off her flushed skin, she crossed her feet around my ass and drew me all the way into her in a single, determined pull.

Staring down into her watery eyes, I moaned as her gooey inner crimson adhered to my cock. I watched as she arched her back and mashed her breasts up against me, tenaciously squeezing me into her. A deep intake of breath was integrated into that erotic skewer while her soaking slit digested the full length of her big brother.

I terminated her ragged gasp of ache and desire when I kissed her hungrily. She parted her lips and sucked on mine before her tongue began its erotic dance in my mouth, drenching me in her toothsome mouth fluids. Drinking her sweet sap, I began gliding in and out of her, setting a slow loving pace to match the one of our kiss.

My sister repeatedly moaned, and although she was crying, she didn't object this time, nor did she beg me to pull out. She knew it was just a matter of minutes until I stretched her enough and she felt better with me inside her. She soon was less wincing and more involved as I watched her relishing me undulating inside her, filling her sweltering passage deeper. Although excited as I had ever been, I was much gentler now and paid painstaking attention to Brooke's needs. Her inexplicable weeping and eccentric behavior were still very much present, and I suspected that they both had a tight relation to me.

"Honey, I'm not hurting now, am I?"

"No, baby, you're not hurting..." She licked her lips and let out a soft whimper. "You're perfect."

"Get your legs up, sweetheart; hold them in the air."

"Why? What will that do?"

"It will give us a different angle; you might like it better. It will also let me go deeper."

"Deeper?" she echoed worriedly. "How much deeper do you want to go in me? It feels like you're fucking my liver now."

"I want to go in you as deep as possible. If it hurts, put them back down. What do you say?"

"If you want to fuck me deeper, I'll let you, but just be gentle with me, Josh... the way you are now."

"I swear I'll be gentle."

My little sister pulled her legs back, and though I was still gently rocking between her sexy thighs, I was easily stabbing her deeper. We kept making love like that for minutes, and from time to time, I picked up the pace and was gradually rippled harder. My sister was up in flames by now, and her skin felt warm to the touch and scarlet to the eyes.

"I can feel you so fucking deep," she gasped, her long fingernails softly raking at my back.

"It feels good though, doesn't it?"

"So good..." She stifled a whimper. "Almost too good."

"You're so pretty, Brooke, the prettiest thing I have ever laid eyes on."

"You're the most beautiful thing in this world, Josh," she whimpered. "You're breathtaking..."

"I love you so much."

"I love you, Josh," she gasped in pleasure. "Here we go, baby..."

*****