All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 08'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
A few words

Throughout the story I had made grammatical mistakes and misused (abused) some verbs. Please, do not let my laziness discourage you from immersing in the plot. There is no need to comment on that as I'm very much aware of it. So for instance, if you see "obeyed", swap it in your head with commanded/ordered, etc. I'm terribly sorry for my incompetence, and I'm sure that those who appreciate the narrative, will find it in their heart to forgive me. And as always, what did you think about this chapter? Let me know. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol back laughing again...

I must say this was the funniest chapter yet! The usage of flowers distracting while seducing her at work in a flower shop no less. Every man's dream lol. And their jealousy issues(especially Brooke's) had me rolling a bit. Last chapter, I was guessing which route you would take for the last few chapters. I'm fine with this route. At least he kept his composure when she tried to sucker him into agreeing to take the final step and go public. In this story, she definitely doesn't see long term with any sense. And with him unable to resist her most of the time, i cant wait to see how it ends! Great choice, and great job! One more thing: The fact that he had extremely low self esteem yet he is pulling dang near every new girl he meets is hilarious.

belleamsbelleamsover 8 years ago
Brooke, Brooke, Brooke *shakes head*

Why oh why must she play these silly little games! Is she so insecure in herself that she feels she has to blackmail poor Josh into everything?

I have to say I hated Josh for most of the story and now I kind of feel sorry for him. He's always trying so hard to please her, well at least for the last two chapters, and it never seems to be good enough for her, she always wants more. Maybe she feels she can act like that more so because they are related and she feels it's the only way to get through to her brother, either way I wish she'd stop.

To all those people who complain about your spelling and grammar, seriously, get over yourselves it's a free site and these authors don't get paid to do what they do, you should be grateful they want to share their thoughts with you! If you don't like it stop reading, it's as easy as that!

I love this story, I think you have real talent blackmatter.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Than you "laughing anonymous" and belleams

I'd like to say that Josh has plenty self esteem as shown from first chapter. He's had girlfriends, is hung, he's good looking, and cocky. His self esteem problems started when his junk stopped working. Now that he has Brooke, and his cock's back working, he feels confident, and he lets it show. Brooke is one of those girls who has to get what she wants, and since blackmailing works so well on her brother, that is the path she chooses most of the time. If it didn't work, she would go a different route as she is a natural manipulator.

When I began writing Josh and Brooke, it was never my intention to make them the most lovable pair of siblings in literature. I wanted to make them interesting, and I feel that I did succeed in that regard. As I said, when this series ends, I'm sure many will feel differently about them.

I thank you for your kind words, and I already started working on the next masterpiece. As much as I told myself I would write something more "mainstream", i.e., love is in the air and everything's perfect, I simply can't. It will be another epic piece that you may or may not like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't feel in your story not love nor romance between siblings as tags suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was something different

Sir/Madame,

this was something out of this world. It might have to do with my late (!!!) realisation that the real culprit of the story is Brook and not Josh as I assumed up to now. I believe it's her self doubt that drives her to be manipulative and that in turn makes her crazier that she bleary is in her unstable frame of mind. Though just what could be the reason behind it all? She'e obviously a head turner, has the smarts to be reckoned with, is good at poker and obviously makes good money there, has a stable suitable job and now the man of her dreams. Josh on the other hand is surprisingly grown as a character and I'll admit I quite like it. The only moments I really feel bad for him is each tome he gets guilt ridden by Brook yet is powerless, or rather unwilling, to do anything and just goes with the flow. He finally found his old self-esteem, now that his junk is working order, and isn't the hermit crab he used to be for her. And that isn't sitting to well with her. Her fast pacing to secure her man is her potential downfall for decisions made in haste are VERY rarely good ones. She already got everything she wanted and now the last step, the one that will define their ives and should be made with utmost care and thought, is indadvertedly a step to ruin. She should reconsider her actions and really meet Josh half way with his preposition. The split between them is something that defines them and I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing how this dinner fiasco will affect their already thorny road.

Still I believe in you and hope you'll deliver a good and happy ending for this odd couple.

P.S. As for our other project you announced - I feel kinda betrayed by the decision that you're making a mother emotion roller coaster as I was really looking forward to see how you tackle the "normal" telling of a love story. Hope there is still a chance for you to rethink your approach and do it as originally intended but hey, you're the author so I can only beg with sugar on top, or you could do both and deliver several stories and observe the anguish of the audience and laugh like an evil scientist.

ToreeToreeover 8 years ago
Yay

Wow a happy chapter Hahaha was wondering if we were going to get one of these. Is it me or part of the persona of broke stuck with her? The manipulative, "I'm going after others" and what not?

Love your work man thank you for keeping posting chapters of this series and looking forward to seeing the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The end of the last chapter was so promising that they had solved their personal issues.

In contrast to my last comment it seems that Brooke learnt nothing at all and it was likely an act.

Right from the get go she is manipulating him, the more emotional pain she causes Josh the more she seems to like it.

Josh seems confident in most respects but allows Brooke to walk all over him at the drop of a hat.. Problem is that now Brooke has too much dirt on him, he cannot leave her so sad as it might seem it looks like he needs to find a bridge to toss her off.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting anonymouses and Toree

Brooke's "persona" was the evil Brooke who ignored Josh for four months and did everything in her power to rub it in. She simply wants more from their relationship, and as was portrayed throughout the series, she doesn't deal well with rejections, especially from Josh. She is definitely the assertive and dominant of the two.

Regarding the anonymous who can't feel the love, well... that's a shame. I guess you can't please them all. I've read here one page stories with a three paragraph build up that many readers found to be an amazing love story, so I guess we all have different takes on love.

My next novel will NOT be this emotional roller coaster that this story has so effectively delivered. It WILL be much more casual and "happy as clearly this appeals to more readers on this website; that said, it WILL have an emotional component coiled into the narrative's backbone since I find it pointless to write just fuck scenes under a rainbow with no conflicts and complications. Lord knows that those stories are abundant around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

Once again you took a promise of a Happy Ending and flushed it down the shitter. I knew you'd bring back the hose teaser bitch that she was. Nothing at all has changed since they had Sex. She holds it over his head and he follows like a fucked up puppy. End this shit. Move him out, move her out something. He deserves better than this manipulative bitch he calls a sister.

jhntuf3jhntuf3over 8 years ago

Look, when girl blackmail her "loved one" , its clear as day that there is something wrong with "romance and love" between them. I dont now where i supposed to feel love and care in such a relationship.

DickeydooDickeydooover 8 years ago

This is a great story series. Brooke is like a lot of young girls-spoiled bitches. Please keep writing and ignore the comments from below about "down the shitter". Be true to your story.

MonMurHarMonMurHarover 8 years ago
One more thing.....from the (Laughing anonymous).

I had to actually log in to a second comment but its fine lol. I say write how originally intended to. Dont worry about ppl that dislike the stories because of the drama. It's incest! These stories are meant to have drama. They rarely have a real "happy ending." So dont let a few haters change your way of thinking or writing. Stay true to yourself and be a unique writer on this site with emotional rollar coasters. You fans will appreciate it. And if some ppl dont like it, then they can go read the OTHER HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS of incest stories on this site that arent based on real life and end happily ever after....(with everyone getting their rocks off lol).

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
What The Fuck

He should have taken that last barrier and fucked her into oblivion. It hurts so good when it's that fucking deep. The pain. The pleasure. It's the second Cherry. Cummmingggggggggggggggg yesssssssssssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What about dinner?

Do you mean that in the middle of a 4-way conversation, Brooke & Josh had time to go into the bedroom ("a moment"), have an argument and a double or triple fuck, banging against the wall, without being missed? What did the other two do in the meantime? (How many drinks could they down?) The hostess (Mother) wasn't concerned that her party was not working? Nobody was suspicious??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't understand

I thought he had agreed to be openly hers, and now we're back to the same argument they've been having from the beginning. The wheels spin endlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im out

I read all the previous chapters, and got the pay off in chapter 7. Now in chapter 8 its back to the old power games again? Josh is back to being a pussy, and Brooke is back to being manipulating bitch?

Nope sorry nice story but im done.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you laughing anonymous!

It's much rewarding to have earned a few good fans such as yourself. I will not disappoint any loyal reader of "Siblingly Binding" with future stories. I will be incorporating conflicts and plot twists as that is what I do (and love to do), and, obviously, it will be a lengthy read. I will try to remain unique as I had tried with this piece, yet I will be working harder to flesh out the romance and love, so other readers would benefit as well.

Thank you again for your continuous feedback throughout the chapters. I appreciate it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand creative freedom but

Its not really love if it is blackmail. You must understand that many readers were expecting a love story which from your first ch was alluded to to be like a classic say like Colleen.

However it is more like sibling with benefits which is a bit more dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

While I enjoyed this story immensely, and forgive the language mistakes, I have to agree that there is little if any evidence of love in this story. There is want, need, attraction, lust, admiration, etc. but little to no sign of love. Love is always and without exception a selfless thing.It is about sacrifice and loyalty and wanting what is best for the one you love even if it hurts you. This really is not debatable as it is the very definition of romantic love. Many people confuse that kind of love with what you might feel for your favorite food ( I LOVE chocolate cake). Also allowing oneself to be manipulated is proof that you do not love and respect yourself which makes it difficult to impossible to love someone else. So while these two might have desperate need for each other and a wicked sexual attraction, they are not showing love which is why those of us that understand love are critical of that aspect of the story. You stated in an earlier comment that people had different views of what love is, which is the problem in many relationships. They do not realize that there is only one kind that is real and that they do not get to redefine what love is as it would be arrogant and ridiculous to do so. This does NOT, however, detract from the story, which I have enjoyed immensely. I just think you need to quit trying to convince us that they are "In Love".Unless,of course, you are the type to debate whether water is really wet, diamonds are truly hard, or the earth is not flat. Thanks again for a wonderfully entertaining read.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Love, love, love...

We always go back to that, don't we? :)

This isn't a "classic" love story but an epic one, nevertheless (at least to me and to some readers). I was happy to learn that even though some didn't "feel" the love they still enjoyed the story as a whole. I've read "Colleen". I enjoyed chapter 1 tremendously. Chapter 2 was boring for me. I stopped reading at the beginning of chapter 3. To each his own. My story is much darker and more emotional (roller coaster) than Colleen, I'm sure we can agree on that.

I'm sorry if there are some readers who were unable to see the love. I absolutely believe you when you claim it; however, when writing the story I felt tons of love in their relationship. Granted, it's not always the typical "lovey dovey" kind of love, but it IS love, nonetheless.

Brooke continuously manipulating Josh isn't because she doesn't love him and therefore doesn't care about him, but because it's the most effective way for her to get through to him. Josh has mounted some serious resistance throughout the plot, and Brooke was reduced to use the only weapon she knows that works.

I have been crazy in love twice in my life, and there wasn't a thing I wouldn't do to get that girl. "If you love her/him, set her/him free"? Bullshit, in my humble opinion, unless that person doesn't love you back, in which case it is very true. But it's not so here.

Josh and Brooke have fallen in love in chapter one. Manipulating a person into accepting it is NOT equal to manipulating that person into loving you. We can go on forever about this, but for every comment that questioned the "love" between them, I've received numerous feedbacks that claimed the very opposite.

You can look back at the build up in chapter 1 as it was slow going and believable. Certainly chapter 2 has shown plenty of love between them (littered with Josh's guilt). Chapter 3 was very emotional when Josh rejected Brooke and how she could not cope with it. Chapter 4 also presented their love in their "love grinding" in particular, and also after Josh broke up with Shannon. I can go on forever, but in the end, it's up to you, the readers. And it's okay to disagree as long as you at least enjoyed it till now.

Cheers,

BM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Love Story

This has the lingering probability of a huge disaster for them in the near future I think that they should cool it for at least another 2 or 3 chapters I would love to see them together at the end and probably be disappointed if they don't ...

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
getting boring..time to end

story has lost it's appeal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is odd

This chapter is not consistent imo. Last chapter they have more or less resolved thier issues and I thought Josh would not care anymore about others finding out?.

Honestly thought they will be fighting for a future together against everything and their love for each other will shine through in the end despite the odds against them. Resorting to manipulation and hurting each other again is not what I was expecting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to know what happens!

Next chapter please! I want to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol it's obvious.

I'm going to guess why Brooke is being a bitch again is because she's pregnant. But I'll have to wait for the next chapter to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what about the guests

are you sure the guests didn't hear them going on in his room?

Sammy992Sammy992over 8 years ago
Loved this chapter

It's clear to see how Brooke feels for Josh and being worried thinking josh is into Kelly when that wasn't the case, she loves him and doesn't want to let him go and now she wants him to prove how much he loves her, which he will do despite how things have gone hopefully they will be still happy together as they are perfect for eachother

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointed

How much longer are we going to put up with Brookes insecurity and Joshes wobbly backbone? Overly long verbalizing passages? I think we've been suckered into this endless sparring match.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Great story..keeps me wondering

Can't wait for the next chpater

oljeriniowaoljeriniowaover 7 years ago
Going Downhill!!

The characters in this story are, it seems to me, borderline psychotic. The Brooke character is so close to the edge that she is willing to do anything to achieve her ends. Josh is a first class victim because of his feelings for his sister. Brooke is bound and determined to get her way, regardless of the cost. It takes the FUN out of the relationship and their story. If this turns out to be a lifetime commitment on her part then this story(relationship) is doomed to failure. At this point I will look for something else to read as the story no longer appeals to me. Best of luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shoulda called this Stockholm syndrome

Hes just a scared pussy and shes a manipulative bitch just holding anything over his head to keep him from being happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a f&ing Pussy

I love this series but my god could the main character been giving even a tiny bit of a backbone... he's such a spineless pussy i don't know how he can even stand up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

there is such a thing as TOO much drama in a story. good lord

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Hmmm

i dont think she is a bitch or anything i just thing that after initially using her body and mind to manipulate him that first time she has now gotten to used to using her female charms to get her way. They need to have a serious talk about that lol. anyway 5 stars from me. Loved It

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

He did tell her it would be hard in public and she said that didn’t matter but now it clearly does matter to her lol. Anyway lovely chapter, enjoyed it a lot and for once I feel slightly bad for Josh as Brooke try’s to force him into marrying her even thou it’s illegal lol.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm not giving this chapter 5 stars I've been manipulated, albeit not as blatantly or as evilly as this, by my wife. So I'm very turned off by Brooke right now. Josh is a pussy whipped wuss. Next thing you know, he'll be eager for Brooke to cuckold him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like your writing. All of your stories are fantastic but there is sometimes too much turmoil. I understand with the subject matter some of the charactwrs are bound to show immaturity; but sometimes the back and forth is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're losing me. Too much manipulation, too much turmoil. Would have loved to finish the story but...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Sorry, got to page 3 of this chapter, and I am "Quite" of the whole thing...I cannot take the stupidity of these two and how they CONTINUOUSLY play stupid games.

Children playing ADULT life and screwing it up royally...the relationship is doomed, even if the author somehow "redeems" these 2...nobody goes thru life like this, if they do, one ends up dead, if not both.

I, for one, read the stories for love, not finding it here; brother/sister, whatever, should be approaching each other with more maturity, along with the others they TRASH along the way...

GOOD RIDDANCE, SIR!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Brooke's psychotic behavior is really hurting the storyline. If she continues her charter will cause a disaster that will destroy both her and Josh. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

only a beta would be bothered by the threat of 'no more assjobs' so gross. why prefer a dirty, dry, gender-neutral asshole to a hot, wet pussy? fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel like there's too much descriptive text for the sex scenes in this story (and most to be honest). Don't get me wrong, the descriptive quality is great; it's the quantity I have issue with. I wish there was more dialogue instead of walls of text describing the action. It just feels a bit plain without them talking as much.

Anyway, it was nice to feel cheery again while reading a chapter of this story after so many painful chapters since the first. I could finally see some positivity and feel the love of these two like it's meant to be. Of course that didn't last long. For fuck sake here we go again with drama. Now it's Brooke acting crazy. Jeezus is there no end to this madness?

Brooke was genuinely sounding like a crazy person for a bit there. I know she has some issues but this was next-level out of nowhere. It didn't really fit with the vibe so far. I think the author just went off the rails with her at this point. It's went from being a bit insecure about Josh loving her (still present), to being a bit psycho and demanding. Now she's holding off sex until he finds a solution to their problem. If they don't get a handle on that behaviour, this relationship is doomed. He's going to go insane dealing with her nonsense.

Also I'm not a fan of the pain slut angle. Why is she getting off so much on pain? It's kind of a downer to be honest. Just seems like a weird thing to include.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous