All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 10'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol i even laughed at the end...

Great story and i loved the ending. Lol you have to admit though, the moments in this chapter where she owns him in public and how he refers to himself as a "housewife" is pretty freaking funny. Especially the fact that she admitted she tracks his movements in front of her father and he literally became her bitch, just at that one moment though. The rest i'll attribute to her dominant personality. All in all, i loved this whole story, every laugh i had, and the ups and downs. I agree that you finish the story before posting a chapter, so fans dont have to wait. My only dislike was the extra weird stuff during their sex sessions sometimes. Like the footjob wit pain, or breaking the cervix. Just a bit much sometimes. The anal sex is fine though. Read it enough and it can be hot. Just without the pee or "accidents" please. Great job, top 5 stories i've read so far. Can't wait for the next one! One more thing: Favorite chapter is #1. Gotta love the initial seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

U really ending it like that... u went 4yrs in to the future, even without a DeLoren.

Hope u do another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story but

Fuck Brooke.. I mean really she is the most manipulative piece of shit I've ever seen. It doesn't help that josh is a complete pathetic bitch. But she is horrible. How their relationship can ever be seen as loving is beyond me.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Hormonal?

If you end this here I will haunt you. I will hunt you down and rip you limb from limb. This is by far one of the best I have read. I know there is more to come...

wildcat69awildcat69aover 8 years ago
Awesome Story

You had me checking for the next chapter at least twice a day! Loved the ending. There is enough bullshit in this life without a sad ending to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Congratulations!

You had a great finish and you kept your characters true to life. I now understand and admire this even more in retrospect. Much of what seemed like repetitive flaws simply reflected the characters' nature.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
You did it!!!

You actually did it and delivered the oh so desired and deserved happy ending.

And now I don't know hat to feel, anger for taking so long and for playing with our emotions, happiness for seeing them happily together, sadness as this is the end of a long torturous journey, rage at you for taking so long, but most of all serenity as you delivered all that you promised and lots more.

It was you and this story that actually made me create an account here after hers of lurking. No other story that I have read had me experience so many emotions throughout the timeframe, had me so captivated that I actually checked several time a day to see if the next part is up, made me actually care for how the characters develop and grow, yet foremost never have I encountered an author so diligent in answering comments, even anonymous ones, while explaining his reasoning each time with utter confidence and reassurance.

Glad to see that Brooke stayed her bitchy self, the pregnancy only made it slightly worse, though Josh seems to find his way even in that. Feeling kinda sad for her too be the one studying and later on working all the time, but since Joshs work can be effectively done from home this is kinda the compromise that had to make. Still I do hope that she finds a job that will allow her to be home a bit more and enjoy the life with her love.

On that note I ask you to add at least one more chapter to this saga as this can't possibly end like this, not now that the parents finally accepted them and they have a family of their own. We deserve to see how the hormonal bitch and Josh cope with twins and how their love overcomes every obstacle.

With all of that out of the way I once more congratulate you for composing such a masterpiece of literature. Now I finally understand why you didn't just dump it in one ominous volume but in delicate portions. Know that this did put you on my favourite list and I'll be hungrily awaiting you next submission. The 5* were a given!

Best of luck for the future endeavours and lots of creative writing!

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's final (and verbose) words

Thank you for your heartwarming comments; it is truly appreciated and fulfilling. I like it that I read comments every chapter from the same people (laughing anonymous etc.). In a way, it feels as though we all took this journey together. Of course, I'm happy to have inspired you to either open an account or to keep checking for further chapters etc. It shows that you've gotten attached just as I am to the (wacky) siblings.

I had been toying with some grim finale ideas, but in the end, this story couldn't end differently. It deserved a happy ending. Brooke and Josh deserve to be happy to the end of time. I am so glad to read how invested you got in my protagonists as I had lived and breathed them for some time now. For me, they are just as real as the people I meet on the street, and so it was extremely hard to depart from them (although they will live forever through this site and in my heart).

For an author, this is, perhaps, the most difficult task of them all: knowing when to put that last period, to drop the pen so to speak. I can virtually think of million different ways to continue this, but a good author needs to know when his/her story has accomplished its goal. I had a story to tell, and it has been told to the fullest as the conflict is no longer in existence, and no story (a real story) can justify itself without conflict.

I will reserve the right to revisit Brooke and Josh if I feel like it, but for now, it is safe to say that this is indeed the end, though fear not! An AMAZING, SUPERLATIVE narrative is in the works, with great characters and even greater plot! I promise you! I have already set up the characters and written half of the build up (which is going to be MONSTROUS in length and tension), and in many ways, this new world I have created is much more engaging, though I will leave it to you to judge.

I had my moments of doubt whether to keep writing here as I'm clearly not your typical Literotica writer. I write full size narratives, with conflicts and emotions. I write real world characters, and I place them in real world situations. I explore their fears and wants, and I will never allow them to stray into the to ridiculous and imaginary. For better or worse, it will feel as real as it gets.

I will be releasing the new story once it has been written in fullest as I don't want to be influenced by readers. It will be a better reading experience for you, as well, since I will be submitting the chapters back to back. And trust me, this is going to be no less moving and engaging than Siblingly Binding.

As for my beautiful Brooke and her lovely Josh, their tale has concluded, yet I encourage to visit them whenever you feel like going through this crazy roller coaster or just because you miss them. I know I will.

Thank you again, and if you'd feel like contacting me for whatever reason, please leave a feedback (as it is directed into my inbox), and I will be happy to reply.

blackmatter out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Many Applause !!!

brilliant read , thankyou. just one question if I may.

What was the other twin ? Girl or boy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad decay

started off with promise, but the characters and writing steadily got worse, until both were really unlikeable. I'd expect a realistic epilogue of him dead in the future after she kills him in a a psychotic delusional rage because he talked to some random woman.

Your sex scenes got worse; your language and proofing got worse, and the characters got worse. Back up, rewrite, and try to recapture the good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Complete Waste of Time

All in all, this story had promise. However, as the story progressed, the characters became more and more fucked up. By the end, I was hoping that he would just kill the bitch. I can honestly say this is the first character set that I genuinely feel hate for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A disappointing story overall.

I very much enjoyed the first chapter. It was the first story, out of the hundreds I've read on this site, that I bookmarked to check for new chapters every other day or so. It had the perfect amount of situational and sexual build up, character development, and decent writing. I truly looked forward to that story being continued.

That all changed rather quickly with the following chapters. You claim that what you've created here are real characters dealing with real situations, the emphasis on real, with nothing absurd or ridiculous. I completely disagree. It's hard for me to imagine a more unlikable couple. Beyond that first chapter, the writing grew more hurried and lessened in quality and your characters took a nose-dive off the crazy cliff. I cringed, shook my head in disbelief, and rolled my eyes through the last five or so chapters.

Overall, it was just a disappointment. I continued to read out of morbid curiosity to see how crazy and unrealistic you'd get - which surpassed my expectations. The only reason I'm bothering to write all this is because it could have been so much more. The first chapter shows you have potential as a writer. I'm hoping your next story is a bit more grounded and you take a bit more time with it. I'll give the first chapter a read.

Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

That chapter only serves to show that Josh is quite possibly the weakest person ever written into a story. I enjoyed the story...up until this chapter. It is nice that they got married and everything, but it lost its substance right there at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I for one like Brooke chatacter. Sadly, you failed to deliver good environment for her.

Clitlicker6969Clitlicker6969over 8 years ago
The baby what was it

The second baby what was it a boy or a girl???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You know what?

You can't satisfy everybody. I like it. Love the story. Love the characters. Don't listen to others please if they don't like the characters. Listen, not all male characters should be alpha males. Not all female characters should be sweet little innocent girls. This (literotica) is a place for creativity and originality and these crazy & funny characters work for this story. And heck, there might be people out there with these kind of personality & characteristics, so kudos to you for portraying them here. It's different than the normal sibling stories here. And it's one of the best what with the great story line, great dialogues, and beautiful ending. Josh & Brooke forever!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
completed FIFTH READ

You can't fathom how much I loved this story this is the first time I have ever commented on any story since my beginning of reading till now and believe me YOUR story is the first to force me to comment in 7 years .

Love the approach a lot , BROOKE's love is what made it worth

And yes, I literally did read it 5 times.

You could tell by that how much I lobed this story, waiting for next PLEASE WRITE MORE ,LITERALLY CHECKING EVERYDAY FOR NEXT CHAPTER....

This is the theme that I always wanted in a story--"little sister loving her big brother beyond imagination, love romance lovemaking, and pregnancy ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Good job you got me to read it all the way through well this part anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic

The whole thing was garbage. The only upside is you kept me reading somehow in morbid fascination at these characters that crawled from a septic tank. Every one of the main characters were insane and selfish to a huge degree. I found nothing erotic or romantic in this messed up relationship. I have no problems with incest, my problem is the lack of love. These people don't love each other. The constant claims of ill do anything for you rang hollow when there is so much deceit and manipulation. I felt like I was being whipped back and forth in their insanity and the complete wuss that was the main male was a huge turnoff. Good luck in improving your writing but if this is representational of your work, I'll forgo your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great incest story. !

Loved, loved, loved it I gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DAMN !!!

Wow what a ride...ya a great story an all, but I mean damn! Character development

Must of (hopefully) taken a lot out of you.Fiction ?...man I hope so! Brutal sex,treachery, liying and infidelity.Even with the almost unexpected fairytale ending

hard to like anybody much less care for them.Brutal sex and psychotic violence ( in my opinion mind you )don't or at least shouldn't mix... Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

I read the reviews for this chapter and you said there was a happy ending. Reading through this chapter, I don't know how this can be construed as a happy ending. Also, Brooke was talking about giving her cherry to Mark, but didn't she already lose her virginity a few chapters ago? I know you said that the writing of the story was revised by Anomic, but I'm starting to wonder if anything else was. Please respond because I am very confused.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Confused Anonymous

Unfortunately, Literotica is experiencing technical problems, and most of the chapters haven't been updated yet. In addition, this chapter, chapter 10, has been overwritten by an earlier chapter. I was assured a few days ago that they would process my revisions in matter of hours. They failed to do so and fucked chapter 10. I will address them again, because this is unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

getting their parents back and the birth of twins whats so confusing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I liked your story, the writing was good, the plot was good. I really liked how it was not a porno with a story behind it, but it was a story with some sex in it. I wish that there were more conflicts addresses over a longer period, like the OCD and the therapist was good but felt like a page filler and not really necessary, though I loved that part it seemed to be just ignored other than a few OCD comments. You are a great writer and I hope to see some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story lacks strong structure, drags on

I read the entire story. It started strong but quickly went all over the place. It needs editing. It lacks strong structure and grammar. Some of the love scenes are described clinically rather than erotically. It's a good story to take to a writer's workshop for help though I do not think it a good story for entertainment reading. The characters are unlikeable to such a degree that I lost interest several times but eventually finished reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Made me cry

"Her old neckless that I gave her years ago on her birthday" made me lose it all I cried so hard thinking about how far they have come since there first encounter with each other god nostalgia hurts so much in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story - Brooke is not as insane as commented here!!

The author clearly went to some length to show how smart Brooke is , therefore whether its feelings , problems or challenges she processes them faster and not only reaches conclusions but also accepts them . She represents the go-getters in society , those who refuse to settle for second best. The manipulation is just tools and means to achieve those goals . As brutal as the manipulation was the ultimate motive was never evil but to power towards goals that she saw as not just good for her but for both . She had to power through dragging along a very reluctant partner . Her dominance especially in front of the father was important to dispel any abuse by Josh as the initial seed of the relationship , it showed both were clear minded and well invested in the relationship .

On the other hand Josh represents the majority of us . Governed by the perceptions of society not how we feel or view things and not initiative. Readily settle for third best to avoid the fuss or hardwork . His cries of being manipulated were crocodile tears , he always knew what he had to do and what he wanted but always waited for to be pushed into it . Its funny how we are always ready to accept misery instead of pushing a little more for what we actually want like Josh . But I dont accept he was a spineless Biacthy , he was just a good , sensitive person , self- sacrificial for the benefit of his moral compass like the majority of society . There really was no need standing up to Brooke as what she wanted was what he desired too deep down .

Veronica and Shannon conversations were simply peachy and their effortless drifting in and out of the story immaculate . Great writer who makes up characters that develop themselves in all your articles , thank you Bmatter .

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 7 years ago
this chapter cracked me up all the way

I did tell you in one of the previous chapters that I believed in you to provide the relief much needed in this tense relationship. You delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
heartfelt

Very touchy. The ending is superb.

Wanna read more of your stories.

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 7 years ago
Awesome

Love the story can't wait to start your other one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An excellent illustration of the power that Stockholm Syndrome has over those who suffer from it.

An abuse victim so wholly broken and shattered that he worships the ground his abuser walks on. It's almost too subtle, but I think you managed to straddle the line between parody and genuine, earnest portrayal of the issue in question perfectly. Well done. I'm going to need to read something sickeningly sweet now, though, to rinse out the aftertaste. I can appreciate it for what it is, but that doesn't mean I want it lingering in my head any longer than strictly necessary. ::shudder::

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Shift of quality

There was a dramatic upgrade in quality from this to The Things You Make Me Feel. It was interesting to see the evolution of skill but it was surprising how sudden and serious that jump actually was.

It was almost as if they were written by different authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
im the oldfatbastard

please sir can i have some more ...more more more would it help if we got demanding? if not then more begging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Decent Story

You certainly have the skill to write a good plot. But I am afraid that you failed to make the main characters likable. I'm not saying the story line is bad, just that it's not very enjoyable.

I don't know if it was your intention or not, but form my interpretation of this story, Brook definitely has serious mental health problems and Josh is very weak minded that he let himself dominated by his sister. Their relationship is far form healthy, which in a way, probably is similar to most real world incestuous relationships. However, it makes reading this story feels like looking into the mind of crazy person, realistic? maybe, enjoyable? definitely not.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
So....

What sex was the second one? ....

Takeshi3Takeshi3about 5 years ago
Looking forward to future works from you

I overall very much enjoyed the story, I went a bit back on forth on the main characters but being friends with someone like Brooke in real life helps with understanding the more negative aspects of her personality and that they’re quite realistic.

Thankfully in the last chapter things seemed to finally take a step back from toxic concerning their relationship. The fact that the it was put on the line multiple times as an ultimatum in parts 8 and 9 was a bit of a narrative step back in terms of a growing and progressing relationship, again it’s not unrealistic but as a reader it was frustrating to get 5 parts or so of major conflict and to then have it more or less continue almost immediately following its resolution.

Complaints aside as I said before I did enjoy the story as well as the characters. It was obvious throughout that you were putting a lot of thought into your work and knew the story you wanted to tell. I’ll be looking forward to reading the other works you have up on the site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK story, but...

The story was OK, but man... I really did not like the main characters.

Brooke is a controlling, conniving, manipulative bitch who clearly enjoys playing with Josh's feelings, especially making him uncomfortable. What she seems to love most about him is how easily she can manipulate him.

Josh is a spineless wimp, with absolutely zero integrity, and the emotional maturity of a 2-year-old. What he loves about Brooke, apart from her body and the sex, I cannot fathom. But maybe that's it: She loves that he is a big-cocked sucker, and he loves that she is a hot bimbo. OK, they are not entirely that one dimensional, but they surely are dysfunctional, with very few redeeming qualities. Poor kids.

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
I'm so exhausted...

So I finally finished reading it.

I didn't rate any chapters as I was reading through without rating as I wanted to rate them when I finished. But I decided not to rate them as I'm conflicted if I hated or liked this story. It was definitely entertaining mostly, although I would not have mind if I didn't read this story first place either.

Below are my thoughts:

Characters: For me, characters are the foremost important.

Josh - Hated all throughout the story. He was a prime example of what men should never be. I understand the author wanted to portray him as complexed human dealing with moral issues but I just failed to see him as how author wanted to portray him. He was just weak willed sexual predator who let his primal instincts dictate his actions then try to justify it after the fact that he is 'regretful' for his action so all is ok.

I simply do not understand as how he could have let his sister play him with jealousy angle. That is when he lost his sister's respect and submitted to his sister's will and forever sealing his fate has her bitch.

Brooke-loved&hated. I loved her the fact that she was a strong person and willing to do and sacrifice anything/anyone in order to win her brother and convince him to commit to their relationship. Also, her love for her brother. Lots of readers thought she is psychotic bitch but I think she was simply so in love with her brother that seemed extreme to most people but I kind of felt romantic. I especially liked in chapter 9 when she confessed her feelings to Josh in therapist's office.

I hated her because she took things too far. Constantly playing jealousy card to manipulate her brother was disgusting. It's one thing to rouse jealousy through words. But to do it in action by becoming a local slut.

Also I want to share my opinion regarding her virginity card. Yes I agree with what everyone said. But I'm curious how it didn't bother her brother and the readers that during roughly one year period, she was going through boyfriends like a whore in a dark corner alley. Even though she kept her vaginal virginity intact, going through so many guys would have put local slut to shame. Not to mention risk of diseases. Full on open mouth kiss (especially rough session involving risk of oral bruising and cuts) with so many people are risky as you are highly susceptible to blood and fluid transmittable diseases. I might be extreme few but how do you enjoy kissing and exchange saliva when you know your partner has other man's saliva in her mouth? Or even other bodily fluids as it was never made clear that Brooke was only keeping her sexual contact to kissing after confessing that she never blew Mark as that was long time ago and she was now full on slut mode dating countless men.

Story: It was interesting and entertaining in most dark ways. It almost felt like a horror story where main protagonists are gruesomely butchering all things innocent. I agree that there are many different forms to love. There are classic romantic love that we all love and accept it as a standard. But also love portrayed here in this story as per the author. Do I agree with the author? Some but not all.

But what is important here is that did readers understand what author was trying to convey in the story? No, I don't think most readers did and that include myself. Perhaps the author is the most deviant out of any of us and we readers are not ready to understand his form of love just as most people will not understand incest as form of love.

Sex: Sadist's wet dream & closet rapist. I skimmed through almost all. Only normal sex was with Veronica.

Vocabulary/spelling: I don't care if there are mistakes or not as long as I can understand the narrative. Still I was quiet disturbed by very crude choice of words. Most of times it felt so hateful even when narrative seems to convey love.

Ending: I would have preferred a bad ending as this story was nothing but dark drama. I understand that the author's intention was to create a story with real dramas but love conquers all! But there is no way any such a toxic relationship where any respect doesn't exist can ever work in real life. When you emotionally hurt someone, no matter who it is and how much that person loves you, scar really never goes away. That pain always comes back and hurt any relationship during even small conflicts as partners are always reminded of the hurt.

For anyone who yet had a chance to read 'The things you make me feel', I encourage you to do so. It is another love/hate sex drama but definitely is a step up in the right direction from this story. Story is quiet similar in terms of characters and the theme. You might struggle in the beginning chapters as you will notice similar type of protagonists. But definitely not as frustrating as this one and improved all aspects that pushed many readers of this story away.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wow Amazing Series

This was an amazing series, I enjoyed it a ton anr gave every chapter including this one a 5 star rating. While Josh is weak willed i dont care, his sister is strong, powerful and knows how to get what she wants. She maybe took the manipulation and sexual coercion a bit to far, but i feel that only happened because of how much she had to do to get him to admit his feelings and stuff for her. At that point she had become to used to getting her way by using her body and continued to do so from there on. The story was really good and i did enjoy it a lot. Some things that where a bit funny/ironic is how he said that Brooke would be dead to him if she slept with someone else etc and he even got pissed as shit when she kissed someone else and yet he never feel bad about fucking someone else or think about how Brooke would feel about that. All in all this story shows a lot of emotions, struggle and wierd ass shit lol but eventually they work through it all and end up together. I wish there was another 10 chapters lol but unfortunately there is not. Keep up the amazing written works and im going to read through some more of your work now. Well Done Man, Truly well done. P.S. If brooke gets tired of Josh send her my way lol. Hehehehehehehehehehee.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Loved it

In the end I loved this story, Well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Masterpiece

It was perfectly written and i especially loved the mental state of brooke and her interaction with her husband it is the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm not going to type out a full review because Ellijules said everything I wanted to say but did a much better job than I possibly could. I've known some wonderful loving brother/sister couples and that's where I'd hoped this would go. Sadly this story is about two awful people. Brooke is a crazy manipulative bitch and Josh is a thoughtless self centered punk/near-rapist that is too immature to take no/stop for an answer. I too skipped the abusive sex scenes and plodded on hoping they would grow up and make it a doable relationship, but it never happened. 5 Stars for the reconciliation with the parents but I wouldn't read this story again.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My Third Read Of The Series

I’m not typing a long ass comment as if you scroll down a bit you will see my previous comment I left on the story which is what I still feel tings true for it. All in all a wonderful piece of work. Characters were hectic but hey I loved it anyway. On to my third read of your other series now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hm

Your stories are intriguing. They're good stories about horrible people.

However, Ellie and Oliver do somewhat redeem themselves for most things (not all). Brooke and Josh don't. Their relationship has so many red flags its painful. Now, there's nothing wrong to portray it like this. Especially with the therapist scene, which shows that, objectively, there are very big problems there, and the author knows it. What bothers me is that the characters don't develop. They become worse or stay the same. The way Brooke treats Josh is unacceptable, a manipulative bitch he never fucking antagonizes; the way Josh treats Brooke is unacceptable, a weak willed fuck. A relationship between a snake and a rat - in fact, they probably weren't snake and rat in the beginning. They do get worse.

It's, again, not a problem to make this sort of dark drama / emotional horror / awful-people / red flag story. But a happy ending doesn't fit well with it. It would have been a more cohesive tale with a shit ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoy all of your writing but I have just one complaint/suggestion. Some of the sex seemed non-consensual. It bothered me a lot and made me cringe. Please be more considerate and categorize it accordingly. Thanks and I look forward to more!!!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I love the story and great imagination but not my cup of tea. I think the sister has many many mental flaws for my taste and the brother is so subservient that when it finally gets to be too much he just explodes. I love realistic stories and know mental deficiencies are real and add to characters but to the point, you pushed it in this story I can't see a happily ever after. I also am insanely curious and worried about what the kids will turn into with the way the mother is. I understand the father will be doing most of the raising but they will get a lot from their other as well especially with her controlling manipulative conniving personality. I can totally see her threatening to take his kids if he makes her mad which is easy to do because she's unstable, to begin with. It makes me feel sad about the future of this family.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I left comments on chapters 1,2 and 3, but when I checked back they weren’t there. I was having problems with the web pages updating so I assume that it was a web issue that caused them to disappear or maybe they just didn’t pass muster when they were reviewed. I don’t know, so I reposted them. I did not however post comments on chapters 4 through 9 because basically it was the same chapter over and over again but this time developing Brook as the real manipulative sadomasochistic character. This series was really brutal. It pulled me in in the beginning but hell it became so painful that I almost bailed several times. I guess the ending was kind of funny after all the pain everyone endured. This was defiantly not my cuppa tea. Damn, I believe if it had a shit ending continuing the theme of chapters 1 through 9 I would have considered offing myself. The series “The things you make me feel” without the dream/nightmare scene was so much better. This series was nine chapters of one continues nightmare.

vk1970vk1970almost 3 years ago

You sir, have a story here to reside in the Halls of Great Erotica. Don't let the pussies here with their moral qualms dissuade you from writing material that is both trangressive AND romantic fiction, a very rare thing, which is what this is, and we need more of it. You wimps passing judgement on fictional personalities being "unlikable" don't get it, do you? You should be kissing this man's entire ass and then helping him point out the details for improvements could be made With a bit more work to polish the prose, flesh out character quirks, setting, and atmospheric details, this could be a minor classic. After all, Story of the Eye is considered a classic and it has less character development and less plot than this. At the end of the day, this is fiction, folks, not reality. Grow up. Art doesn't care about your feelings.

Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

The writing of this story is exemplary as is the character development. Unfortunately as said by others, the main characters take a turn for the worse. The only likable characters are Veronica and Shannon. Josh turned into a sniveling whimp and Brooke a complete nut case. The ending does not fit at all. While this is fiction the author drops the ball having two unstable siblings to procreate. To say that this has an happy ending would be a matter of perspective. I would suggest that a happy ending would for one or both to realize the spiral of their relationship and end it in an amicable manner. Just my opinion of course.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

This one was a bit shorter than I expected, but I think you wrapped up the story nicely. I like how the characters turned from me being pissed off at both of them to wanting the best for them. And as always, the sex was hit! Great work and ignore the haters!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great series, well written and presented. I was worried halfway through the story of Brookes sanity and if they would actually make it, but they did. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are one delusional person to think this was a worthwhile story. Nearly 50% of the commentors had negative things to say about this story. In the grand scheme of things this was a very below level of grade type story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can a compelling story have two, more fucked up main characters? They are both horrible people. Each more unlikable than the other. Disgusting behavior by both of them. Unwankable by the end of the second chapter What a waste of time. But compelling nonetheless, so… congratulations?

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I think anonymous is reading to much into this, this is fiction and very enjoyable if you you don't read alot into it.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerabout 1 year ago

Great story, start to end well written and fun to follow..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that was quite the roller-coaster

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wait, that's how it ends? As she's giving birth? No epilogue to wrap it up beyond that? Oh come on :(

It was a great ride though. Bit slow and terribly annoying with the back-and-forth drama for a lot of the early chapters though, but once they finally got their shit together (relatively speaking) it got better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous