All Comments on 'Siblings and Lovers Ch. 05'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ruined

you are ruining a good brother sister story such a waste this chapter would have been better left unposted or at the very least posted in erotic couples area THERE WAS NO INCEST HERE. DELETE THIS AND REWRITE IT AND KEEP STELLA AWAY FROM HIM HE AND HIS SISTER NEED EACH OTHER MORE THEN STELLA NEEDS HIM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Please make him cheat on Stella with his sister. They were the ones who were actually meant to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A simple solution

Why not have them both? Let them heal their wounds together and live like a close family. Let Dana see that she needs Kyle as Stella does. Kyle cares for and will come to love them both.

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
A bit of a disapointment

You know what we want. We want to see Dana and her brother together as it was meant to be, but we want Stella's needs and desires met also.

I would find a way for Kyle to keep both of them extremely happy and well pleased and for Kyle to be happy with the results.

As for the first Anon comments, they apparently have not read the previous chapters or are ignorant to story development.

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another one

another good sib love story ruined by the enterance of an outsider. if you want to write a sib love story and bring others into it then keep the sibs together.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years agoAuthor
FYI

I didnt introduce Stella to steal Kyle away.

I just wanted another source of tension as Kyle grapples with his decision to be with one of them. There is still a lot of sibling love left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ruined!

When I finished this, I wanted a refund. I want the time back that I spent reading a story that got totally ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reality Based?

The story is reality based...if not in the details, certainly in the fact that not all incest situations last forever (or end badly).

Thank You for writing the story that was in you.

"anonymous" should learn to live with disappointment if he or she thinks everything in life should conform to her expectations and wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
complexity in incest

In truth a relationship of love between brother/sister is full of pain and so much profound love the two war against each other like a raging forest fire. You might be able to put it out but the landscape is permenitly scarred. The background of society forces brother/sister love to be chidded and beat down. The love between the two so intence that the affects of the afair never heal. The love is always there no matter what happens. If you want be true to reality you will show Kyle's intence strugle with the love for his sister and the scar of incest to his mind. I know first hand, the love I have for ... Will never change or go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
killed it

in reality there is no way she would keep loving him she would transfer to another job without telling him. she tried to kill herself before nothing has changed except he is no longer in love with her and evidently never was. he never would have gone into the service or fallen for stella if he really loved his sister thanks for ruining another sibling love story. you say there is still a lot of sibling love here yet the story proves otherwise stop while you are behind no way to redeem this story.

Choices101Choices101about 12 years ago
Didn't ruin it.

Life never ends well and people need to understand that. One of the greatest forms of love throughout history was Tragic Love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wrong area

over half the chapters of this story are in the wrong area because they contain no incest you are no longer writing an incest story you are writing an erotic couples or romance story delete and rewrite but choose ONE CATAGORY and stick with it NO CROSS OVERS always remember "KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wtf

U made this wonderful story a disaster .....fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ignore the nay sayers. You have a good story with complex twists. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES