Siblings and Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are?"

"Absolutely. I will always love you from the core of my heart, but as a loving older sister should."

"What about 'us' and what we did this past year?"

"We have to put that behind us. We came together out of desperation and loneliness."

"But there was always love. You cannot deny that."

"Listen to me Kyle," Dana started, "What we had was special. I would not trade it for the world. But we have to move on. Mom and Dad would have wanted that. We have to stop whatever we are doing for their sake."

"But what about you? I can clearly make out the pain in your voice. You have not found anybody yet and don't think you ever will."

"Well Kyle," Dana said, smiling, "You are a tough act to follow."

"And you still want me to see her?"

"I never said it would be easy, but it is something I will have to do. I will spend several nights crying and regretting my decision, but in the long run, I know I will hate myself if I don't let you go."

As if on cue, the neighbour started playing Violet Hill on full volume. Dana and Kyle held each other tightly as the reality of this conversation sank in. The lyrics reached "If you love me, won't you let me go........." and they smiled at each other.

Stepping back inside the room they lay down beside each other and went off to sleep. The gentle melody kept playing in the background as they lay in bed holding each other. What they felt could not be defined by anything. Love was too mundane.

For all those who have scars, but are too proud to admit it.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ignore the nay sayers. You have a good story with complex twists. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wtf

U made this wonderful story a disaster .....fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wrong area

over half the chapters of this story are in the wrong area because they contain no incest you are no longer writing an incest story you are writing an erotic couples or romance story delete and rewrite but choose ONE CATAGORY and stick with it NO CROSS OVERS always remember "KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID"

Choices101Choices101about 12 years ago
Didn't ruin it.

Life never ends well and people need to understand that. One of the greatest forms of love throughout history was Tragic Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
killed it

in reality there is no way she would keep loving him she would transfer to another job without telling him. she tried to kill herself before nothing has changed except he is no longer in love with her and evidently never was. he never would have gone into the service or fallen for stella if he really loved his sister thanks for ruining another sibling love story. you say there is still a lot of sibling love here yet the story proves otherwise stop while you are behind no way to redeem this story.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories