Siblings Ch. 03: Innocence Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead I waited for a full two minute so that Su could get over the initial shock and get used to the feeling. She gave me a small nod, so I started to slide my dick in and out using just the first two inches or so. I gradually increased the depth of my penetration, each minute or so allowing a further half an inch into that tight tunnel. It took me more than ten minutes before I was fucking her with my full length. My motion was still slow but steady. The discomfort Su felt slowly faded and she began to squirm with pleasure beneath me. I increased my pace and it was not long before I brought her to another climax. The look on her face as she came, along with the contractions of her vagina that I could feel gripping my dick also pushed me over the brink and I shot a huge load of thick spunk deep into her sweet pussy.

I placed a light kiss on Su's lips, and we stayed in that position for a while, recovering our breath and composure. Then I slowly withdrew and rolled over onto my side as I heard Su say "Hi Mum."

Looking up, I saw Lucy in a thin nightdress walking towards my side of the bed. She had heard Su scream and, knowing immediately what was happening, had come upstairs with damp flannels and a towel. She leaned over and lifting my semi-flaccid cock with her fingers, gently wiped it clean of the remains of my spunk and her daughter's juices. Then she did the same for her daughter. I was surprised to see how much bright red blood was smeared over Su's inner thighs. 20 years ago when I took my sister's virginity she had not bled at all.

I closed my eyes for a moment or two while Lucy finished the clean-up. I was thinking how lucky I am, when I felt my cock being picked up and engulfed in a warm, wet mouth. I kept my eyes closed, instinctively recognising Lucy's oral technique. In next to no time I was fully erect again and I opened my eyes as I realised I could feel two tongues lapping at my cock.

Looking down I saw mother and daughter on their knees either side of me, working their way up my shaft with their tongues. As they reached the glans, their tongues were like two snakes fighting as both slithered over and around the purple head.

With my dick now rock solid again, Lucy positioned Su in the straddle position she had discovered us in earlier and guided her as she lowered herself onto me. In this position she understood that she could control the pace, depth and even angle of penetration. I did my best to match her rhythm whenever I could, but her rhythm was disjointed and I was more or less a passenger as Su rode me until she reached another juddering orgasm. As her wave of pleasure subsided, Lucy moved her off of me and took her place astride my dick. She then proceeded to give her daughter a lesson in how to ride a cock.

With Su watching on intently, she started on her knees, rocking back and forth as well as up and down, she then moved to a squatting position that allowed her to bounce herself fast up and down the full length of my straining cock. Finally she moved into a reverse cowgirl position that allowed both Su and me to watch the action closely as my dick slid in and out of her slick pussy hole until we both came in a noisy, bucking climax.

Lucy clambered off me and the three of us lay side by side, naked on top of the bed. I put an arm around the two girls, my sister and my niece, both of whom had received a pussy full of my spunk this morning.

I had the rest of the weekend to look forward to and I wondered how life could possibly get any better.

12