All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 38'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
wow

What a story.The dark days was sometimes for me hard to read without tearing up. What all of them have been through.Wow.Can't wait for the next chapter and am dreading the final one. I sure will mis this story.THANKS

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Excellent.... as usual.

This story is more than the average tale of incessant fucking one normally sees on this site. It is a deep, dark introspection into the soul, how a fractured relationship rebuilds. The entire storyline embodies the dichotomy of siblings who keep hurting each other, but are too damaged to survive alone. Bravo!!

savantskiesavantskieover 12 years ago
Unbelievable!

This series has had me captivated for so damn long. I started on chapter 36, then decided to actually read and catch up to that point. Since then I have been anxiously awaiting Chapter 38 in hopes that things get better with Megan and Mark. God, I just can't believe a story has captured my attention on this site like this story has! And to boot, the sex\love scenes are fantastic! But the story in between keeps me reading afterwards and keeps me wanting for more! If you're looking for a good read, and not just the normal skin stories, I highly suggest you read this story! I definitely will be buying the book on the website when it's a fully completed series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This was one of my favorite chapters. I guess because Megan hit bottom and as always mark came rushing in. But this time there seems to be a turning point. She's gonna get help and make things better for all parties involved. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
thank you

for always making me feel every word and every ounce of emotion they always go through. Had a good cry with this one. loved the ray of hope at the end of this one. Going to miss these characters when its over. amazing dept of writing as usual.. ~Suna

MasterEarlMasterEarlover 12 years ago
POWERFUL

WOW,,, it's really hard to find the words to describe this chapter,, page 2 has to be the most gut wrenching read ever,, I dare anyone to say they read it with a dry eye,, in the last 3 chapter you have given us a very clear view into a life consumed by addiction, the self centerness and the slow decent into hopelessness, it's been a very powerful read. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but lately the sex has taken a back seat to the story and I haven't missed it, other then the last scene, which has now become my favorite of all time.

Now after this chapter, we all know that there can only be ONE acceptable ending to this story,, not sure how you are going to get us there in only two chapters but can't wait to find out.

TomEastwood1990TomEastwood1990over 12 years ago
Wow, you are just

I simply cant get enough of this series and the way you write is just brilliant!

This series is nothing short of a masterpiece, keep up the great work, cant wait for the next chapter!!!

Tom

LancerInLALancerInLAover 12 years ago
Still not happy about Megan

Yes, there is a deep cause. But bringing up the past to herself, will she see how vile a person she has been to Mark? Doubtful. Her addiction now has been pain. She will not let love into her heart, and frankly with the history being out in the open now. I (as a reader) would be fine if she ends up unhappy. That seems to be what she is always trying to be. Mark has gone to inhuman lengths for her, and she responds with "but" in his office.

Still, excellent work. You are a very good storyteller without sex scenes, and then you add them and it leaps off the page.

Have followed it from chapter one, and certainly am not going to stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I cried throughout this chapter. I think it was the hardest thing I've read, but at the same time I'm amazed at your ability to show the storyas you see it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Been there too?

This chapter could only come from some one that has been on one side or the other of the ugly beast of addiction. Thank you for sharing with us. I pray life turned out as well as the story for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SUBLIME PROSE

This is sublime stuff Elsie.

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
.

Thank god we're past that! Absolutely heart wrenching, could not put it down, reading. Mark and his begging at the end, heartbreaking,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh thank...something!

I couldn't vote on 35, 36 or 37...I just couldn't. I can on this one! Whew! Almost pitched my monitor out the window on the last one! Okay...it seems things are finally getting better and my hear can unfreeze in my chest. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 9 years ago
The depth in your characters

Make me feel like I should be writing my stories in crayon, a nice midnight blue I think. Dead on my friend, I knew you'd make me cry with this one. Thanks LC.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

What we always knew was coming, but not in this tender moment. Now onto the end and clean life. What more is to come between Megan and Mark? Looks like you have a proofreader now-it makes a difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22230 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...